jennifer aniston looks old

jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston looks hot in
  • Jennifer Aniston looks hot in



  • thibaulthalpern
    Apr 5, 05:11 PM
    Headset jack was removed, so had to buy a USB headset for example.

    Headset jack was removed from the Mac? Since when? New Mac laptops have combined headset/microphone jack.





    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston looks smoking
  • Jennifer Aniston looks smoking



  • gnasher729
    Mar 25, 09:01 AM
    i bet they had people there with MBA's from good schools running financial what if's and telling management to avoid digital because they will make less money due to not selling the film or anything other than the camera

    Don't know who said it, but "if you don't cannibalise your products, someone else will". Which is exactly what happened to Kodak.


    Greedy or not, if Apple and RIM are part of some patent infringement they have to pay up.

    First, there is an "if" in that statement. Second, they wouldn't have to pay what Kodak demands, but actual damages. Third, Kodak has a market caps of $944 million, so if Apple and/or RIM thought there was any danger they have to pay $1bn, they would buy the company. Apparently they don't.





    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston looks hot in
  • Jennifer Aniston looks hot in



  • surf2snow1
    Mar 24, 04:12 PM
    Holding out until inevitable $0.99 sale...

    ;)

    .

    That'll be around when the iPad6's come out!





    jennifer aniston looks old. jennifer aniston looks old.
  • jennifer aniston looks old.



  • Macky-Mac
    Apr 12, 04:46 PM
    So, how do you define "racism in practice"?

    Is taking the seat next to a white over an asian racist?

    How about going to a black cashier instead of a white one?

    neither would qualify as far as the law is concerned. You're merely acting on your own prejudices in those cases. Typically the laws that exist are aimed to prevent you from depriving others of their rights as a citizen, and typically those laws exist only where there's a long history of that happening.



    more...


    jennifer aniston looks old. jennifer aniston looks old.
  • jennifer aniston looks old.



  • calculus
    Oct 9, 03:35 PM
    It's funny how the capitalists are all for a free market...until it starts working against them.





    jennifer aniston looks old. Wow, it looks like 38-year-old
  • Wow, it looks like 38-year-old



  • Amazing Iceman
    Nov 18, 07:48 AM
    I think this kid is great, I hope he puts up the good fight!

    Even if he wins, all his profit will be absorbed by his lawyer. :(
    All that hard work for nothing. :mad:



    more...


    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston, 39, looks
  • Jennifer Aniston, 39, looks



  • zap2
    Apr 29, 12:54 PM
    It stands to reason that people would drive less. So the projected mileage tax revenue wouldn't be what they say and the already in-place gasoline tax would be less useful because people are driving less. Privacy issues aside, this is a dumb idea. Politically speaking you're not going to win many hearts and minds by taxing the lower and middle classes like this.

    It shouldn't be about winning political points, it should be doing whats right for our country. Either way a high gas tax is a win, we either get more money to fix our roads or we cut down on greenhouse gases. Its really a win/win.

    And yes, some driving can be cut down, but not all of it. Plus a large chuck of driving is required, many people live in suburban areas and need to drive to work.





    jennifer aniston looks old. up a 41 year old in pink
  • up a 41 year old in pink



  • str1f3
    Dec 28, 05:53 PM
    Nor does it stop people from letting their fingers fly on the keyboard before they know all the facts. :rolleyes:

    LOL, yeah facts�Like you saying The Consumerist was lying for web hits even though AT&T brought out the girl to recant her statement. Or you coming up figures that say 1.2% of all NYers are subject to credit theft and assuming half were so thieves could buy iPhones. Or summizing that this was the real problem only for AT&T to change their policy a day later. LOL, yeah facts�



    more...


    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston was promoting
  • Jennifer Aniston was promoting



  • Doctor Q
    Oct 16, 04:38 PM
    It will be a surprise if they don't name a phone iPhone after getting all those trademarks. They certainly wouldn't save it for another future product while coming out with an Apple-branded phone.

    Is there any chance they have another name in mind for their product but got the patents in order to lock up the name to prevent competitors from using it? Personally, I doubt it.





    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston has a healthy
  • Jennifer Aniston has a healthy



  • Grimace
    Sep 19, 04:36 PM
    that is what mine did and was fine, it popped up a windows saying the update was complete, check your firmware version in System Profiler

    Nope, nothing. Still 1.7f6. I'll try unplugging devices.



    more...


    jennifer aniston looks old. jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston Shows off; Jennifer Aniston Shows off. Doctor Q. Apr 15, 06:10 PM. Is the difference that Apple is more willing
  • jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston Shows off; Jennifer Aniston Shows off. Doctor Q. Apr 15, 06:10 PM. Is the difference that Apple is more willing



  • skunk
    Apr 3, 07:07 PM
    Am I winning you over?I have no idea what you're talking about. I was responding to Ugg. :confused:





    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston graces the
  • Jennifer Aniston graces the



  • Diode
    Jan 6, 03:13 PM
    I'm surprised of no chat notifications or are those considered "messages"?



    more...


    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston Pics
  • Jennifer Aniston Pics



  • BRLawyer
    Oct 9, 03:42 PM
    It's funny how the capitalists are all for a free market...until it starts working against them.

    Ah, the U.S. are specialists at that...a.k.a. "you have to open, but I don't"...:rolleyes:





    jennifer aniston looks old. jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston#39;s NEW; Jennifer Aniston#39;s NEW. Amazing Iceman. Apr 6, 04:40 PM but people (in general) don#39;t want
  • jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston#39;s NEW; Jennifer Aniston#39;s NEW. Amazing Iceman. Apr 6, 04:40 PM but people (in general) don#39;t want



  • huntercr
    Mar 26, 09:01 PM
    ""They're going to see it all eventually so who cares how they get it." Which seemed to be about web content, said the tipster."

    How can that be interpreted about web content ? :confused:

    I think they were actually talking about downloading the Britney Spears sex tape from Bit Torrent.



    more...


    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston
  • Jennifer Aniston



  • SilianRail
    Apr 5, 06:29 PM
    don't ask me! ask the EU about it. i don't make the regulations. but i can tell you this, they want a standard port for charging purposes and data transfer, so that you have to deal with fewer cables. it's not a bad idea, if you think about it.It's a bad idea for Apple when they can't charge you $99 for a 50 cent piece of plastic and copper.





    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston
  • Jennifer Aniston



  • jimN
    Oct 26, 06:51 PM
    Gutted I didn't get a free T-Shirt, they were all sold out when I got in. I arrived earlier than expected, pretty much bang on 6. An Apple Store employee came out and told us we were queuing in the wrong bit, it was at that point everyone realized the queue went round the entire block!

    Installing Leopard as we speak, only just got in, spent all night at the Studio talking! (Apologies to the friendly Apple employees my friend and I were talking to all night propping up the bar!).

    Dam tubes getting slower at night time!

    Was quite interesting seeing the diversity, I enjoyed it, just wish I had a T-shirt.

    Was there much chatting in the line or were people keeping themselves to themselves?



    more...


    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston showed up to
  • Jennifer Aniston showed up to



  • digitalfrog
    May 4, 02:00 AM
    ???

    Who's your provider ? I'm in the NL and never heard of those speeds. It must be a niche fiber offer and certainly not widespread in the country !



    Why Hong Kong? I live in The Netherlands and got a 120Mbit/s download.
    If the server is willing, I can download at 14MByte/s max.





    jennifer aniston looks old. ANISTON#39;s stylist famously
  • ANISTON#39;s stylist famously



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 30, 05:07 PM
    Huh?! I didn't think I got defensive over Android. I don't know how just stating Android was difficult to use translates to "I am defensive and fearful over Android".

    I just stated Android was difficult to use. That's similar to saying I like eating icecream out of the box rather than taking my time putting it in a bowl or a cone and then eating it. See what I'm saying? Now, some people may like the latter way but I much prefer iPhone's navigation, iPhone browser, and the App Store to Android. That said, I do like a lot of the Android features, especially the notification bar that just amazed me.

    You're doing it again, being all "fearful and defensive". ;) Stop proving the guy's point more.





    jennifer aniston looks old. Jennifer Aniston, 42 years old
  • Jennifer Aniston, 42 years old



  • MacBoobsPro
    Sep 1, 11:16 AM
    Update away. Those of you running illegal copies of the WWDC (torrent) will be happy to know that your IP and other system/contact info is automatically logged and forwarded to Apple Legal by the Leopard Software Update. :eek:

    "Enjoyed the preview? Good. We'll be contacting you soon..."


    Hehe... is that you Steve? :D





    Huntn
    Mar 11, 09:30 PM
    Anybody remember when WalMart advertised that the products they sold were "Made in the USA"? Sad time my friends, sad times.

    Funny story on that.

    The small town where I grew up had a Western Auto store. It was the place to buy all kind's of stuff, including bicycles. My family was friends with the family that owned the store, I heard this tale from the father.

    After WalMart opened in our town, sales at the Western Auto slowed. The guy went down to WalMart to check out what they were doing. He found the same brand of bike he was selling, being retailed at 1-2% more than was paying for them. The next time the bike manufacturers rep came by, he asked him about this.

    "Well", the sales rep said, "volume discount this, economies of scale that, efficiency the other".

    "But my families store has been supporting your brand for 40 years, where's the loyalty?", or words to that effect.

    "Well, times change", was the answer.

    A year goes by, and the bike manufacturer rep is back at the WA, where he sees a good assortment his brands bike, including new models just released the previous month. He goes to the store owner and asks him "Where did you get these new bikes? You haven't place an order with us in 8 months"

    "I bought them at WalMart".

    "Why would you do that? You can get them cheaper by buying them direct"

    "Not a lot cheaper I couldn't. And I figure either WalMart is selling them for no profit, or you are. So by buying them at WalMart, I'm *********g one of you sons of bitches, and that makes me happy!"

    Moral of the story? The bike manufacturer moved their production facilities over seas. The Western Auto is now a Beef O'Brady's.

    At one point "Made in the USA" was a sweat shop on Saipan. I remember reading of cases where Walmart pressured manufacturers to move their operation overseas. They would offer the manufacturer a price on their product they (the manufacturer) could not make a profit on. When told so, Walmart told them, "just make it in China". So much for loyalty, loyalty to profits that is.





    reebzor
    Jun 21, 01:50 PM
    With regard to booting:
    I think a lot of people in here are also looking over the fact that the card reader is on the USB bus. Meaning the speeds you'd be limited to would be that of USB 2.0. Internal 5400rpm boot drive would still be faster.





    ZilogZ80
    Mar 14, 09:02 AM
    I'm picking up a g4 mini in the next couple of days that has been completely wiped clean.
    I don't have any sort of monitor at home and was looking at hooking it up to my Panasonic plasma to set it up from scratch using a DVI - HDMI cable.
    Will I actually be able to see anythiing without having an OS already installed or is it going to be a pointless exercise?
    Should be fine, the plasma should behave just like any normal monitor. Although I use the VGA input of my Panny plasma to avoid HDMI handshake issues so that is always an option.





    Fuzzy14
    Dec 17, 07:34 AM
    Of course they don't. Most of them probably just want to be involved in the commotion, so they can put their hand up and say "yeah, I downloaded that track, suck it Cowell!"

    Yeah, I'm sure millionaire Cowell really cares. Whoever was the poor winner of the X-factor will be used and spat out by him regardless if he gets to no1 or not.

    Simon is an interesting character. He seems to have profited greatly off humiliating people on live television and has a unique position of capturing the attention of people on television, but also the airwaves.

    Yeah that just about sums it up.
    My only gripe that in in a normal year you need to sell 170,000-250,000 records to get Christmas number one, the X-factor single has already passed this mark so unfortunately it looks like more people have been buying it to prevent Rage winning. So Cowell wins either way, no such thing as bad publicity.

    Incidentally, I'm not savvy with reality TV (I prefer reality) or FaceSpace Books, I heard Zane Lowe play the song about a week ago and thought, what a classic, I haven't heard that for years and went out and downloaded it. I don't agree with the people saying it's not a good song, in 1992 Tom Morello's guitar playing was groundbreaking and the lyrics ideally suit this chart battle.

    But to paraphrase another Rage song, you can't rebel by buying something.





    Benjy91
    Apr 26, 09:59 AM
    I don't want a boring DVD. I want Lion to come on one of those cool MacBook Air-style memory sticks, only compatible with ThunderBolt.

    Yea! And limit their new OS to about 20% of their users.