immig4me
02-04 03:52 PM
/\/\/\
wallpaper jelly beans with faces.
prioritydate
01-22 07:10 PM
I agree that with apinto and gooblywoobly that risk assessment should be done by everybody. risk calculation can be best be approximate. But most people paint the best case and leave it there in order to enjoy material comforts.
prioritydate and ajay, I didn't give you reds.
When the adversity strikes, people write long stories without a moral at the end. The moral of the story is don't sign up for heavy loans and mortgages, when you are a temp . That's not your venture (risk) capital that you can just burn up like startups did in the silicon valley and ruined it.
Yes, immigration sucks but this is not a moral of the present story. If you make a film like that,where you are skating on thin ice, folks will laugh at you. Make a better film which says you can't buy a house or invest here, even if you can afford it and you cannot accept job promotions or change jobs due to restrictive immigration policies.
And yes, if you leave your cars and your houses behind and run off to home country with your tails between your asses, you deserve to be extradited and put behind bars. You know why. My companies has high paying financial institutions as its customers. They have slashed their IT budgets due to folks like you (loan defaulters) and now I find myself going several rounds of layoffs, despite no fault of mine. Its making me loose my sleep.:mad:
I have a green card. So, are you giving me a thumbs up and go purchase a house now? The damage is already done. Someone gave me lot of reds. I don't know in which thread, but I have all reds.
prioritydate and ajay, I didn't give you reds.
When the adversity strikes, people write long stories without a moral at the end. The moral of the story is don't sign up for heavy loans and mortgages, when you are a temp . That's not your venture (risk) capital that you can just burn up like startups did in the silicon valley and ruined it.
Yes, immigration sucks but this is not a moral of the present story. If you make a film like that,where you are skating on thin ice, folks will laugh at you. Make a better film which says you can't buy a house or invest here, even if you can afford it and you cannot accept job promotions or change jobs due to restrictive immigration policies.
And yes, if you leave your cars and your houses behind and run off to home country with your tails between your asses, you deserve to be extradited and put behind bars. You know why. My companies has high paying financial institutions as its customers. They have slashed their IT budgets due to folks like you (loan defaulters) and now I find myself going several rounds of layoffs, despite no fault of mine. Its making me loose my sleep.:mad:
I have a green card. So, are you giving me a thumbs up and go purchase a house now? The damage is already done. Someone gave me lot of reds. I don't know in which thread, but I have all reds.
moonrah
07-01 10:32 PM
Online petition is a great idea. But what will it accomplish?? Ultimately all those questions have to addressed in the form of a bill and that needs to be passed in the Congress. Is it a coincidence, we already have a bill HR5921 addressing those questions raised by OP All we need to do is channel our energy to make this bill along with the other Rep. Lofgren bills a success.
IV is already raising all those questions mentioned in the petition with the lawmakers. So what is new in this petition?
Even after thousands of calls, what if they don't pass the bill? I am not pessimistic but I want to have this pass desparately. Lets think about all the possibilities and have solutions or atleast plan for all of those. Just think about this, if someone files a lawsuit on us, we will be sweating and running here and there even though we know we are gonna win. lawsuit will make them think, make them spend money. Trust me nobody wants to go through that husstle. And if we win, they have no way but do something about per country quota limit whether congress passes the bill or not. On the downside, if we loose, they can worsen the situation for us in which case they have to face anger from business community and during election season, goverment wouldn't like to do that.
All I am saying is if we have a case we should pursue it. Otherwise there is no point of fighting loosing battle.
IV is already raising all those questions mentioned in the petition with the lawmakers. So what is new in this petition?
Even after thousands of calls, what if they don't pass the bill? I am not pessimistic but I want to have this pass desparately. Lets think about all the possibilities and have solutions or atleast plan for all of those. Just think about this, if someone files a lawsuit on us, we will be sweating and running here and there even though we know we are gonna win. lawsuit will make them think, make them spend money. Trust me nobody wants to go through that husstle. And if we win, they have no way but do something about per country quota limit whether congress passes the bill or not. On the downside, if we loose, they can worsen the situation for us in which case they have to face anger from business community and during election season, goverment wouldn't like to do that.
All I am saying is if we have a case we should pursue it. Otherwise there is no point of fighting loosing battle.
2011 The Orange Ocean jelly bean
gk_2000
08-10 03:19 PM
EB-3 keyboard tigers are back to discuss how to get GC'ssssss:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sir,
Thanks for your valuable contribution with "relevant" post
Sir,
Thanks for your valuable contribution with "relevant" post
more...
gimmeacard
07-13 05:02 PM
See the attachment which I had come across in this forum and saved it
Hope this is helpful.
just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2
reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can
I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait for me now.
Hope this is helpful.
just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2
reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can
I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait for me now.
trueguy
04-06 05:55 PM
Do you know the POE?
more...
greyhair
06-20 09:40 AM
My friend I have seen many things in my 45 years life. But never have I seen as much bullshit in one post. If you are so smart that your invention could lose $3 billion in a quarter, why are you unemployed for last 1 yr? If you don�t have a job it has got to be someone else�s fault, right? This is not a new trend. While you are ok to work in a company started by an immigrant or in a technology created by an immigrant, you find it morally wrong for immigrants to compete with you, right? As if immigrants should be denied to right to compete with �real Americans�. And this �real American� thing is so full of it. You are real American because your forefathers came here in 1700? But weren�t your forefathers ILLEGALLS when they came here uninvited? In a fair competition environment you are not going to get any edge over others just because someone has lived here for 5 generations.
None of us came here uninvited. For last 16 years I am here LEGALLY at the invitation of my employer - an American enterprise which makes and keeps America great. Your �real American� thing is so bullshit because everyone loves to claim that they are only �real Americans� and rest everyone is fake. I find your portrayal reprehensible that only you are on the side of �America� and you competition is �evil and against all Americans�. This is not only stupid, but plain dumb.
Simple fact is this, you cannot compete with your competition and for that reason you have to throw out this bull crap about �real American�, �illegal�, �Chinaman�, �Hitler� etc., did I miss something? Hear me out because this competition is not going to go away with Sander�s amendment or any other human law. Even if I leave, I will take my job with me and I will continue to compete with you. I will beat you again and again at any fair competition, even from the other side of the globe. The reason is, you are not willing to improve, learn and compete. But you can continue to complaint and cry foul. Sander�s amendment will not do iota to get you a job because you have been conditioned to live on unemployment compensation. Best of luck to the self style �real American� because with your attitude you sure need a whole lot of it.
At what point are all you anti-American morons going to end this. Immigration followed to the letter of the law - YES. But if you came here illegally, are working here illegally, or are for immigration in any other form than that of the letter of the law - I am sorry. But getting to the point of this. If it wasn't for all of this illegal immigration, if it wasn't for countries ESPECIALLY India and China driving the AMERICAN way of life as a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top - we would NOT need this law. See you all have it wrong - we TRUE aAmericans like me who have 5 generations going back to the late 1700's....my forefathers laid the plan - laid their lives down to build this country and I paid my dues to get my GOOD PAYING job in IT that I worked and slaved for 20 years. And to have an immigrant whose country has done nothing but ride the tailcoats of what we Americans have done and claim it as there own. We have a word for it here in the US - theft. And that is what it is - these jobs that we are trying to fight for here have been STOLEN. And yet there are so many of you who just think that is ok - sure who care let them go....if a Hitler type were to rise again and another World War were to come.....this GREAT Country that you declare to love would not be able to defend itself.....because it's fabric....it's backbone has been dismantled my the theft - by the race to the bottom, by whatever you want to call it....it's all but gone - the dream that you think is still there is a puff of smoke my friends...plain and simple. There is not an INDIAN or CHINAMAN that has the background in IT nor the number of US Patents, and inventions that I have given to the companies that I have worked for and for the country I love. Yet one year after being unemployed I still can't find a job and as a book that is about to be released will educate most on you of who I am find this out - I dare you to look carefully and see just how many others like me are being displaced by un-americans and how that knowledge is taking the competitiveness of the US and shipping it overseas. How sad it is. There is a chapter in the book of one of by greatest inventions that has stood for 10 years to protect a certain part of your life....it was never breached -it never failed in 10 years and yet last month, my former boss showed me how almost 3 billion dollars this quater of American wealth was erased because an Indian person now controls that system and doesn't understand what he's doing and even though I could point it out in a 10 minute conversation I won't and I hope that some of you who are saying no to this in a way without understanding it lose your hard earned money.....I certainly have lost more than you can imagine.....all I can say in the end is not God Bless the USA - but God Help Us.....God Help the USA.
None of us came here uninvited. For last 16 years I am here LEGALLY at the invitation of my employer - an American enterprise which makes and keeps America great. Your �real American� thing is so bullshit because everyone loves to claim that they are only �real Americans� and rest everyone is fake. I find your portrayal reprehensible that only you are on the side of �America� and you competition is �evil and against all Americans�. This is not only stupid, but plain dumb.
Simple fact is this, you cannot compete with your competition and for that reason you have to throw out this bull crap about �real American�, �illegal�, �Chinaman�, �Hitler� etc., did I miss something? Hear me out because this competition is not going to go away with Sander�s amendment or any other human law. Even if I leave, I will take my job with me and I will continue to compete with you. I will beat you again and again at any fair competition, even from the other side of the globe. The reason is, you are not willing to improve, learn and compete. But you can continue to complaint and cry foul. Sander�s amendment will not do iota to get you a job because you have been conditioned to live on unemployment compensation. Best of luck to the self style �real American� because with your attitude you sure need a whole lot of it.
At what point are all you anti-American morons going to end this. Immigration followed to the letter of the law - YES. But if you came here illegally, are working here illegally, or are for immigration in any other form than that of the letter of the law - I am sorry. But getting to the point of this. If it wasn't for all of this illegal immigration, if it wasn't for countries ESPECIALLY India and China driving the AMERICAN way of life as a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top - we would NOT need this law. See you all have it wrong - we TRUE aAmericans like me who have 5 generations going back to the late 1700's....my forefathers laid the plan - laid their lives down to build this country and I paid my dues to get my GOOD PAYING job in IT that I worked and slaved for 20 years. And to have an immigrant whose country has done nothing but ride the tailcoats of what we Americans have done and claim it as there own. We have a word for it here in the US - theft. And that is what it is - these jobs that we are trying to fight for here have been STOLEN. And yet there are so many of you who just think that is ok - sure who care let them go....if a Hitler type were to rise again and another World War were to come.....this GREAT Country that you declare to love would not be able to defend itself.....because it's fabric....it's backbone has been dismantled my the theft - by the race to the bottom, by whatever you want to call it....it's all but gone - the dream that you think is still there is a puff of smoke my friends...plain and simple. There is not an INDIAN or CHINAMAN that has the background in IT nor the number of US Patents, and inventions that I have given to the companies that I have worked for and for the country I love. Yet one year after being unemployed I still can't find a job and as a book that is about to be released will educate most on you of who I am find this out - I dare you to look carefully and see just how many others like me are being displaced by un-americans and how that knowledge is taking the competitiveness of the US and shipping it overseas. How sad it is. There is a chapter in the book of one of by greatest inventions that has stood for 10 years to protect a certain part of your life....it was never breached -it never failed in 10 years and yet last month, my former boss showed me how almost 3 billion dollars this quater of American wealth was erased because an Indian person now controls that system and doesn't understand what he's doing and even though I could point it out in a 10 minute conversation I won't and I hope that some of you who are saying no to this in a way without understanding it lose your hard earned money.....I certainly have lost more than you can imagine.....all I can say in the end is not God Bless the USA - but God Help Us.....God Help the USA.
2010 jelly beans that look like
kumarc123
03-12 02:11 PM
You are accusing IV for cheating before saying IV is a great platform. Can't you make up your mind. You sound more like that Congressman Massa from NY. I am no Glenn beck so now don't start to tickle me.
No one is accusing IV
All we are looking for is some questions, and asking IV to hold something more tangible which attract more members for a cause. A lot of people are loosing faith, to be honest, I lost mine in IV, as I did my contributions pertaining to letters, faxes and other stuff.
However I have not don't any monetary contribution, and the reason is, I want to see some more transparency. I was not a July filer and I have urged IV and Pappu several times to hold something, a rally or some time type of event that attracts attention. But somehow IV does not initiate any attempts.
I want to ask you this, taking the current situations in to consideration, new rules against H1b, more rigidness towards immigrants, why has this organization not initiated something after summer of 2007.
I am sorry, I am not going to buy the notion, we met USCIS and informed them Jack & Jill, in that case where are the results, efficiency is measured by results and not by attempts.
Come back to IV in 2 weeks, and see it for yourself, if this organization attempts to do something or just ignore the posts.
Being a non profit organization, as IV, it runs on people and their involvement. How can organization sustain growth or even stability at this point in time, when no attempts are made to attract new members.
There will be some who will disagree with me, critique me and call me names. But I believe I expressed myself clearly and have not questioned any one's integrity, however I have questioned the efficiency of applied attempts in the past by IV. There are a lot like me, who wants to do something for the cause, bu we need the organization to act like one, and bring in more more transparency to its attempts.
Just in the beginning of the day, I had 5 greens and now reds, I assure you colors don't make a difference, however if their is any sanity to what I said, please think and act rationally.
Thank you
No one is accusing IV
All we are looking for is some questions, and asking IV to hold something more tangible which attract more members for a cause. A lot of people are loosing faith, to be honest, I lost mine in IV, as I did my contributions pertaining to letters, faxes and other stuff.
However I have not don't any monetary contribution, and the reason is, I want to see some more transparency. I was not a July filer and I have urged IV and Pappu several times to hold something, a rally or some time type of event that attracts attention. But somehow IV does not initiate any attempts.
I want to ask you this, taking the current situations in to consideration, new rules against H1b, more rigidness towards immigrants, why has this organization not initiated something after summer of 2007.
I am sorry, I am not going to buy the notion, we met USCIS and informed them Jack & Jill, in that case where are the results, efficiency is measured by results and not by attempts.
Come back to IV in 2 weeks, and see it for yourself, if this organization attempts to do something or just ignore the posts.
Being a non profit organization, as IV, it runs on people and their involvement. How can organization sustain growth or even stability at this point in time, when no attempts are made to attract new members.
There will be some who will disagree with me, critique me and call me names. But I believe I expressed myself clearly and have not questioned any one's integrity, however I have questioned the efficiency of applied attempts in the past by IV. There are a lot like me, who wants to do something for the cause, bu we need the organization to act like one, and bring in more more transparency to its attempts.
Just in the beginning of the day, I had 5 greens and now reds, I assure you colors don't make a difference, however if their is any sanity to what I said, please think and act rationally.
Thank you
more...
sanju_dba
08-10 02:45 PM
Count me in!
hair jelly beans wallpaper. jelly

zeusjerry
04-04 03:25 PM
Your argument may be true only some extent. If you keep on asking more H1b and GC without meaningful reform of H1b then it won't sell in the congress and they will try to keep staus quo and you have to wait years to get gc. How do you resolve the problem of Cap reached within few days? Will congress accept unlimited H1bs? What is the solution for this?
Solution is :
1. Reform current H1B procedures so that it cannot be abused.
2. Make H1b cap market based.
3. Reform EB based GC process as suggested by Strive Act..
If only i was president !! :)..
Solution is :
1. Reform current H1B procedures so that it cannot be abused.
2. Make H1b cap market based.
3. Reform EB based GC process as suggested by Strive Act..
If only i was president !! :)..
more...

anurakt
12-27 10:56 AM
France
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If your transit time is less then 6 hours and you hold a valid US VISA or Green card, you do not require a transit VISA.
* No airport transit VISA is required, if your tranit time is less than 6 hours and you are holder of USA Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or a valid permanent resident permit in any of the countries of the European Union or a residence permit in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, the Holy See, San-Marino, Canada or Japan. (if your layover is more than 6 hours, you need a transit VISA even if you have the permanent residence permit for any of the countries mentioned above).
* No Airport Transit Visa is required if your transit time is less than 6 hours and you hold a valid USA visa in the passport and confirmed airline tickets (no open tickets) for these nationalities only (if your layover is more than 6 hours you need a transit VISA even if you have valid US VISA).
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of French consulate/embassy.
http://www.consulfrance-newyork.org/us/visas/airporttransit.htm
Germany
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If you hold
a residence title of a member state of the European Union or a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA, i.e. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or
a residence permit of Andorra, Japan, Canada, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or the USA you do not need a transit visa.
Airport transit travelers who are holding a valid visa for the USA (an approval notice is not sufficient), Canada or Switzerland, are not obliged to obtain an airport transit visa prior to departure. Until further notice for these travelers a "visa on arrival" will be issued by the competent authorities at the respective airport in Germany and no specific action is required from them to obtain an airport transit visa.
If you are still in doubt whether you need an airport transit visa, do not hesitate to call the German mission which serves your place of residence in the US.
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of German consulate/embassy.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except1
Address / Contact numbers in USA
There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa.html
Italy
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Not Required
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Italian consulate/embassy. http://www.italconschicago.org
Address / Contact numbers in USA
CHICAGO - Consolato Generale d'Italia Tel.: 312 467 1550
500 North Michigan Ave - Suite 1850 Fax : 312 467 1335
CHICAGO IL 60611
e-mail: chicago.visa@itwash.org
DENVER - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 303 224 9927
7325 So. Jackson St. Fax : 303 224 9930
Centennial, CO 80122
Vice Console Onorario - Maria Elisabetta ALLEN
e-mail: italyconsulcolo@email.msn.com
KANSAS CITY - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 913 281 2222
New Brotherhood Building Fax : 913 321 6525
753 State Avenue, Suite 102
KANSAS CITY KS 66101
Vice Console Onorario- Roberto L. SERRA
e-mail: RSerra@wycokck.org
ST. PAUL - Consolato Onorario Tel./Fax: 651- 641- 0207
1844 Portland Avenue
ST PAUL MN 55104
Console Onorario - Jane Calabria McPeak
e-mail: jcm4@comcast.net
ST. LOUIS - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 314 259 2413
Bryan Cave LLP Voice Mail: 314 259 2008
One Metropolitan Square , Suite 3600
211 North Broadway
ST. LOUIS MO 63102
Vice Console Onorario - Joseph COLAGIOVANNI
e-mail: jcolagiovanni@bryancavellp.com
Consular Correspondents:
MILWAUKEE - Dominic H. FRINZI
2825 North Colonial Drive
MILWAUKEE WI 53208
Tel. (414) 475-5120
IOWA - Nicholas CRITELLI
317 Sixth Avenue, suite 500
DES MOINES IA
Tel. (515) 243-3122
Fax (515) 243-3121
ILLINOIS - John BUCARI
500 E. Monroe St.
Springfield, IL 62701-1509
Tel. (217) 782-3000
Fax (217) 558-4297
email: JBucari@bre.state.il.us
* It is the responsibility of all travelers to obtain any required visas and travel permissions. I recommend all travelers check with the airline they are flying regarding applicable Transit and Visa Rules for the country they are transiting through. Immigrationvoice or myslef will NOT be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding on account of incorrect documentation.
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If your transit time is less then 6 hours and you hold a valid US VISA or Green card, you do not require a transit VISA.
* No airport transit VISA is required, if your tranit time is less than 6 hours and you are holder of USA Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or a valid permanent resident permit in any of the countries of the European Union or a residence permit in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, the Holy See, San-Marino, Canada or Japan. (if your layover is more than 6 hours, you need a transit VISA even if you have the permanent residence permit for any of the countries mentioned above).
* No Airport Transit Visa is required if your transit time is less than 6 hours and you hold a valid USA visa in the passport and confirmed airline tickets (no open tickets) for these nationalities only (if your layover is more than 6 hours you need a transit VISA even if you have valid US VISA).
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of French consulate/embassy.
http://www.consulfrance-newyork.org/us/visas/airporttransit.htm
Germany
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Required*
*Exemptions
If you hold
a residence title of a member state of the European Union or a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA, i.e. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or
a residence permit of Andorra, Japan, Canada, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or the USA you do not need a transit visa.
Airport transit travelers who are holding a valid visa for the USA (an approval notice is not sufficient), Canada or Switzerland, are not obliged to obtain an airport transit visa prior to departure. Until further notice for these travelers a "visa on arrival" will be issued by the competent authorities at the respective airport in Germany and no specific action is required from them to obtain an airport transit visa.
If you are still in doubt whether you need an airport transit visa, do not hesitate to call the German mission which serves your place of residence in the US.
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of German consulate/embassy.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except1
Address / Contact numbers in USA
There are many offices spread across different states in USA. To check the address, contact numbers, email address, working hours, etc., please click the below given URL.
http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa.html
Italy
US Passport Holders: Not required
Indian Passport Holders: Not Required
For more information on VISA / transit VISA requirements, please visit the official website of Italian consulate/embassy. http://www.italconschicago.org
Address / Contact numbers in USA
CHICAGO - Consolato Generale d'Italia Tel.: 312 467 1550
500 North Michigan Ave - Suite 1850 Fax : 312 467 1335
CHICAGO IL 60611
e-mail: chicago.visa@itwash.org
DENVER - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 303 224 9927
7325 So. Jackson St. Fax : 303 224 9930
Centennial, CO 80122
Vice Console Onorario - Maria Elisabetta ALLEN
e-mail: italyconsulcolo@email.msn.com
KANSAS CITY - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 913 281 2222
New Brotherhood Building Fax : 913 321 6525
753 State Avenue, Suite 102
KANSAS CITY KS 66101
Vice Console Onorario- Roberto L. SERRA
e-mail: RSerra@wycokck.org
ST. PAUL - Consolato Onorario Tel./Fax: 651- 641- 0207
1844 Portland Avenue
ST PAUL MN 55104
Console Onorario - Jane Calabria McPeak
e-mail: jcm4@comcast.net
ST. LOUIS - Vice Consolato Onorario Tel.: 314 259 2413
Bryan Cave LLP Voice Mail: 314 259 2008
One Metropolitan Square , Suite 3600
211 North Broadway
ST. LOUIS MO 63102
Vice Console Onorario - Joseph COLAGIOVANNI
e-mail: jcolagiovanni@bryancavellp.com
Consular Correspondents:
MILWAUKEE - Dominic H. FRINZI
2825 North Colonial Drive
MILWAUKEE WI 53208
Tel. (414) 475-5120
IOWA - Nicholas CRITELLI
317 Sixth Avenue, suite 500
DES MOINES IA
Tel. (515) 243-3122
Fax (515) 243-3121
ILLINOIS - John BUCARI
500 E. Monroe St.
Springfield, IL 62701-1509
Tel. (217) 782-3000
Fax (217) 558-4297
email: JBucari@bre.state.il.us
* It is the responsibility of all travelers to obtain any required visas and travel permissions. I recommend all travelers check with the airline they are flying regarding applicable Transit and Visa Rules for the country they are transiting through. Immigrationvoice or myslef will NOT be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding on account of incorrect documentation.
hot jelly bean statueofliberty

GCNirvana007
10-12 11:15 AM
The part I didnt understand is how come you are so stupid? I hope you carry your passport when you go to the bathroom also because a dumb ass sheep like you probably needs it.
Mr.Bhootia - It wont take a second to type back the same.
I mentioned about LAW and you are calling me stupid, that explains how you roll isnt it.
Mr.Bhootia - It wont take a second to type back the same.
I mentioned about LAW and you are calling me stupid, that explains how you roll isnt it.
more...
house jelly bean 5 What takes
pani_6
01-17 03:12 PM
I will sign up ...Since IV has a lot o f $$ requirement now...please make a huge contribution and also sign up for monthly contribution...too many people want a free ride...free ride aint happening any more..only $$ speaks in the commercial capital!..
Excellent message from IV on Utube!..
I am not sure if IV is involving physcians of indian orgin ORg as well as Motel owners association!...these guys have deep pockets!.Also indian consulate should be in loop as they may have lobbying $$.
That said this is the time...the window of oppurtunity open and shuts..you got to be quick!..
"One cant steal in slow motion"
IV needs money now ...please dont shy away!
Its our turn gentlemen!
Excellent message from IV on Utube!..
I am not sure if IV is involving physcians of indian orgin ORg as well as Motel owners association!...these guys have deep pockets!.Also indian consulate should be in loop as they may have lobbying $$.
That said this is the time...the window of oppurtunity open and shuts..you got to be quick!..
"One cant steal in slow motion"
IV needs money now ...please dont shy away!
Its our turn gentlemen!
tattoo Kate Middleton Jelly Bean
NKR
10-20 09:40 AM
Do you all ever wonder why 1996 to 2000 was great and the economy never went to quite the 2000 levels? It is because of useless wars and getting the job shipped to other countries. That is the republican agenda. If you think you will have a better chance of green card under Republican rule, you are sadly mistaken. The economy will continue to go down, while there will be another Iran war to turn the attention from problems with economy. We need someone who can think clear and be steady. It doesn't matter if the republicans have pro immigration stance or not. The economy is going to dictate if companies are going to keep us employed here. You need to see the bigger picture..
I agree with you on this one. If you all think that GC is the only issue here, then go ahead and support Mc Cain. But if you all think that you are going to be here long term or planning on making this your home, then I think Obama is good for the country. Look where has the capitalism and free market has taken us today, nobody has a clue as to how to fix this mess, all this bail out solutions are just temporary and is pulling us further into debt trap. If there is a recession or a dollar collapse, your GC will not ensure your job.
Free market is good only for the top execs and big corporations. There should be some regulation so that they do not become irresponsible in their conduct of business. Without regulation, it is like letting a wild bull run in a china shop, it will knock everything in its way. Republicans policy is to take all the broken pieces of the china ware, put some adhesive on them and put them back on shelf, they do not want to reign in the wild bull unlike democrats.
I agree with you on this one. If you all think that GC is the only issue here, then go ahead and support Mc Cain. But if you all think that you are going to be here long term or planning on making this your home, then I think Obama is good for the country. Look where has the capitalism and free market has taken us today, nobody has a clue as to how to fix this mess, all this bail out solutions are just temporary and is pulling us further into debt trap. If there is a recession or a dollar collapse, your GC will not ensure your job.
Free market is good only for the top execs and big corporations. There should be some regulation so that they do not become irresponsible in their conduct of business. Without regulation, it is like letting a wild bull run in a china shop, it will knock everything in its way. Republicans policy is to take all the broken pieces of the china ware, put some adhesive on them and put them back on shelf, they do not want to reign in the wild bull unlike democrats.
more...
pictures jelly beans with faces
iv_only_hope
02-20 03:47 PM
Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
dresses jelly beans with faces. jelly
BlueSunD
03-07 07:28 PM
Nice one Elisoe.... really sad you couldn�t tweak it more as you might want it to, but hey, we�ve got our first final image, and it�s really cool! Congratulations!
Those are some sad news 3d Nirvana, but hey, it�ll be really cool if you get the time to showcase something later!
I would like to know who�s still participating, thought.... just curious :P!
If you wonder, �m still in! :hugegrin:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And... Sparky, what�s your question? not that I�m an expert or something, but hey we can try to help, at least with tutorials :)
Those are some sad news 3d Nirvana, but hey, it�ll be really cool if you get the time to showcase something later!
I would like to know who�s still participating, thought.... just curious :P!
If you wonder, �m still in! :hugegrin:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And... Sparky, what�s your question? not that I�m an expert or something, but hey we can try to help, at least with tutorials :)
more...
makeup A tour through the jelly bean
delax
07-13 08:19 AM
This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.
GCBy3000,
Your criticism of Murthy is noted as you are entitled to speak your mind. But let me ask you a simple question:
Did you exhort your lawyer to send a letter to Secretary Chertoff or the USCIS Director? OR
Did your lawyer send a letter on his own, exhorting the Secretary and the USCIS Director to correct this wrong?
I know the Mahatma would have asked himself the same questions before hurling allegations.
Whatever maybe the intentions of Murthy, this letter is certainly going to help not harm our case.
AND YES - For full disclosure, I am a client of Murthy and have been so for more than five years.
GCBy3000,
Your criticism of Murthy is noted as you are entitled to speak your mind. But let me ask you a simple question:
Did you exhort your lawyer to send a letter to Secretary Chertoff or the USCIS Director? OR
Did your lawyer send a letter on his own, exhorting the Secretary and the USCIS Director to correct this wrong?
I know the Mahatma would have asked himself the same questions before hurling allegations.
Whatever maybe the intentions of Murthy, this letter is certainly going to help not harm our case.
AND YES - For full disclosure, I am a client of Murthy and have been so for more than five years.
girlfriend jelly beans with faces
Asian
11-21 10:46 AM
I like this posting by tjayant. Very personal and detailed message. Except for one thing. You cannot guarantee 2 years from now for those who applied in 2003 and 2004 till getting GC. That is the whole problem for all of us.
My PD is in 2003 and I am EB-3 ROW but I don't think it will happen in two years in this pace. I am trying to move on with the new degree I will get during the long waiting period. Just like many people I had worked for my current company two years before starting GC process. Not many company let you do it right away... So stuck almost five years in current company without career progress just for the hope of GC... How screwed am I?
Back in 2003, my immigration lawyer didn't care much about EB-2 even though I already had a masters degree probably because of the prevailing wage requirement. But they had no clue what was going to happen.
Here is my advice to folks trying to jump job just for $$$, even if the GC situation is bad , money should never be the only factor in moving for another job, plan long term , actually from what I know only startups have good opening but highly unstable so it is a catch 22 for most of the folks, I would suggest if you are in fortune 500 companies and the job is boring and salary is bad stick with it for 2 more years , if you cannot get the GC in the next 1-2 years I dont think you will ever get it, this is applicable for folks who applied GC during 2003/2004, 3+2=5years , for folks who has applied for GC after 2004 you can do what you want !!., here again look for favorable environment, Govt's change and policy change so make hay while the sun shine !!, so if the policy is favorable even if the job is bad but you can get the GC in 1-2 year i would stick with that company, because you will never know what will happen after 2 years , It looks to me like we might be in a cusp of policy change similar to 1999/2000, if you miss this boat you may have to wait for another 6-7 years. But again if my understanding is correct America is like a ocean and there is room for everyone , so no one need to be scared of GC etc, every one will get it in some form or other eventually , it is only a matter of time. As far myself iam still waiting for LC, but never really bothered about GC during my 9+ years stay , I just did what I wanted , but after 9 years I would like to move to a startup but controlling myself with the above logic !!!, But one good thing about waiting for GC is it made me a better person personally in learning ton's of stuff valuable for long run. so there is always pluses, everybody wants to be a Pirate (do what we wanted like jump job's at the fist obstacle/temptation $$$) but sometimes it is good to be controlled by external factors to get the best of ourselfs.
My PD is in 2003 and I am EB-3 ROW but I don't think it will happen in two years in this pace. I am trying to move on with the new degree I will get during the long waiting period. Just like many people I had worked for my current company two years before starting GC process. Not many company let you do it right away... So stuck almost five years in current company without career progress just for the hope of GC... How screwed am I?
Back in 2003, my immigration lawyer didn't care much about EB-2 even though I already had a masters degree probably because of the prevailing wage requirement. But they had no clue what was going to happen.
Here is my advice to folks trying to jump job just for $$$, even if the GC situation is bad , money should never be the only factor in moving for another job, plan long term , actually from what I know only startups have good opening but highly unstable so it is a catch 22 for most of the folks, I would suggest if you are in fortune 500 companies and the job is boring and salary is bad stick with it for 2 more years , if you cannot get the GC in the next 1-2 years I dont think you will ever get it, this is applicable for folks who applied GC during 2003/2004, 3+2=5years , for folks who has applied for GC after 2004 you can do what you want !!., here again look for favorable environment, Govt's change and policy change so make hay while the sun shine !!, so if the policy is favorable even if the job is bad but you can get the GC in 1-2 year i would stick with that company, because you will never know what will happen after 2 years , It looks to me like we might be in a cusp of policy change similar to 1999/2000, if you miss this boat you may have to wait for another 6-7 years. But again if my understanding is correct America is like a ocean and there is room for everyone , so no one need to be scared of GC etc, every one will get it in some form or other eventually , it is only a matter of time. As far myself iam still waiting for LC, but never really bothered about GC during my 9+ years stay , I just did what I wanted , but after 9 years I would like to move to a startup but controlling myself with the above logic !!!, But one good thing about waiting for GC is it made me a better person personally in learning ton's of stuff valuable for long run. so there is always pluses, everybody wants to be a Pirate (do what we wanted like jump job's at the fist obstacle/temptation $$$) but sometimes it is good to be controlled by external factors to get the best of ourselfs.
hairstyles jelly beans with faces. jelly
arnab221
03-18 07:57 PM
On a lighter note .
The USCIS has a 4 year full time course for understanding PD's and restrogression . It is called BPD&R ( Bachelor of Priority Dates and Retrogression ) . This degree is recognised only by the in the US and H1b's are also granted based on this course .There is no education evaluation needed.
You could also do an MBPD&R and leads to Phd also . You could then join the USCIS and set PD's for the countries .
The USCIS has a 4 year full time course for understanding PD's and restrogression . It is called BPD&R ( Bachelor of Priority Dates and Retrogression ) . This degree is recognised only by the in the US and H1b's are also granted based on this course .There is no education evaluation needed.
You could also do an MBPD&R and leads to Phd also . You could then join the USCIS and set PD's for the countries .
ak27
12-25 10:07 AM
Hello Everyone,
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
HV000
03-19 01:03 PM
Why not july 2006??
Well, atleast RIR/Pre PERM Backlog Applications can be processed. BPCs only closed in DEC 2007. So, some of them missed the Aug 07 deadline. I'm NOT against 2006 or 2007 applicants!
Well, atleast RIR/Pre PERM Backlog Applications can be processed. BPCs only closed in DEC 2007. So, some of them missed the Aug 07 deadline. I'm NOT against 2006 or 2007 applicants!