Legal
07-22 04:37 PM
so there should be 40-50k EB visas left over in this year...?
and these numbers have to be used up before Sep 30th. If they are not used they'll spill over into family based immigration category.
and these numbers have to be used up before Sep 30th. If they are not used they'll spill over into family based immigration category.
wallpaper hello kitty wallpaper for ipod
spicy_guy
09-21 03:48 PM
They can give us Citizenship for waiting x number of years after filing 485.

nomi
12-11 03:58 PM
USCIS cannot do anything on the matter. INA is clear on the AOS conditions, one of which is "An immigrant visa is IMMEDIATELY available at time of filing for adjustment of status" (INA 245, 8 USC 1225)
INA should be changed which should be done through a legislative process, not through any rule making.
Thank xbohdukc. I think, this door is also close.
INA should be changed which should be done through a legislative process, not through any rule making.
Thank xbohdukc. I think, this door is also close.
2011 hello kitty wallpaper desktop.
nitinboston
04-09 03:38 PM
same story every month, KLPD
more...
pointlesswait
07-12 05:05 PM
Does anyone have the list of latest set documents required to file for 485.... can you plzzzz email/post it here... thanks
can it be done without the help of an attorney...????
can it be done without the help of an attorney...????
sumansk
12-20 04:04 PM
:D;)
I dont think you need to worry.. for you knwo what I am saying ...:D
I dont think you need to worry.. for you knwo what I am saying ...:D
more...
Madhuri
11-10 05:24 PM
I received receipt number from USCIS for my letter.
2010 Hello Kitty Going Snowboarding
paulinasmith
08-08 08:50 AM
If you are just another desk jockey, your company made a big mistake sponsoring your H1. H1 visa is only given to people in high demand with special skills where company cannot find a US citizen. Greencard is sponsored by a company when company proves that no USA citizen is available to do your job despite lot of advertising for many months. It is company wanting to keep you permanent instead of just 6 years and not you demanding to be permanent. This is Employment based Green card where employer sponsors you. You do not sponsor yourself unless you are extraordinary in EB1 and world's best. Why can't people get over this and stop demanding greencard as their right. Greencard is a benefit you get for having specialized skills that are in high demand in the job you do. If you think you are unique and no American can replace you after giving ads for several months, what is stopping you from finding another company and challenging them to try advertising for few months for your position. If they find someone, you will happily quit the job and vacate for the American citizen. And if they do not find someone, then they should sponsor you for Greencard. Do you have such courage to talk to HR or CEO of your company?
I agree that there is no direct route or path defined between H1B and green card. In my opinion one have to concentrate on making maximum money USD$.USD$ is the only thing thing country have left remaining with.There are other secure economies where you can invest maximum USD$ (from here) and get better return (better interest rates). Chasing American Dream should be now over after living in the dark harsh realities of US.Many indians are putting their savings in India...
I agree that there is no direct route or path defined between H1B and green card. In my opinion one have to concentrate on making maximum money USD$.USD$ is the only thing thing country have left remaining with.There are other secure economies where you can invest maximum USD$ (from here) and get better return (better interest rates). Chasing American Dream should be now over after living in the dark harsh realities of US.Many indians are putting their savings in India...
more...
goosetavo
06-30 09:20 PM
My company has just told all employees that became current and were planning on filing in July that the historical revision is VERY likely to happen on Monday or Tuesday. If you have the I-485 documents in your hand SEND THEM NOW!
If not (my case, my lawyer is still getting them ready), hold tight and see what happens. I swear that if USCIS screws me (and thousands more) next week I will join a class-action lawsuit against USCIS. This is outrageous, I couldn't believe the news when I heard it. I just hope it's wrong but even Murphy's site says it's 95-98% likely.
Our stress, frustration, wasted time and money will cost them dearly if they attempt this travesty.
If not (my case, my lawyer is still getting them ready), hold tight and see what happens. I swear that if USCIS screws me (and thousands more) next week I will join a class-action lawsuit against USCIS. This is outrageous, I couldn't believe the news when I heard it. I just hope it's wrong but even Murphy's site says it's 95-98% likely.
Our stress, frustration, wasted time and money will cost them dearly if they attempt this travesty.
hair Hello Kitty Pink Wallpaper
amitjoey
02-15 02:22 PM
Well said. Now if one starts to take the true diversity into account, how many chinese and indians as percentage of current US population ? ANd how many from some prominent countries of Europe ? Just curious.
Exactly, And how many from South America? 30% of the population is going to be hispanic by 2050.
Exactly, And how many from South America? 30% of the population is going to be hispanic by 2050.
more...
jcgc
02-21 10:03 AM
Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
From ,
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
From ,
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
hot kittyrulez hellokitty desktop
vnkpaul
09-15 04:09 PM
I am currently working for company X on L1B visa, my visa is valid till Sep 2009 and My I94 is valid till Apr 2010. I was in India in April 2008 and I had applied for a H1B visa via company Y (in US) in April 2008 and my petition got selected and approved in the lottery and I am eligible to get it stamped from 1st October 2008.
I have been on L1 2 times for about 1 year duration each time.
My questions are:
1. Since I was out of US during the H1B application filing, my H1B will only be valid when I get it stamped by US consulate in Canada? (I had specified that as my port of entry to US knowing that I will be in US at that point of time)
2. Can I continue to work for company X based on my L1 till I get my H1B stamped, which I plan to get done by Dec 08?
3. At the US consulate, at the time of stamping if they reject my H1B application would my existing L1 be still valid or they cancel that also?
Please reply... Thanks in advance...
I have been on L1 2 times for about 1 year duration each time.
My questions are:
1. Since I was out of US during the H1B application filing, my H1B will only be valid when I get it stamped by US consulate in Canada? (I had specified that as my port of entry to US knowing that I will be in US at that point of time)
2. Can I continue to work for company X based on my L1 till I get my H1B stamped, which I plan to get done by Dec 08?
3. At the US consulate, at the time of stamping if they reject my H1B application would my existing L1 be still valid or they cancel that also?
Please reply... Thanks in advance...
more...
house Hello Kitty Wallpaper
vin13
03-16 03:06 PM
There is no wastage. Just because people are not getting green cards does not mean wastage.
Did you just say "Just because people are not getting green cards does not mean wastage":D
That is exactly why we need to understand the process.
Did you just say "Just because people are not getting green cards does not mean wastage":D
That is exactly why we need to understand the process.
tattoo For ALTools Christmas Desktop
Dhundhun
07-12 11:06 AM
http://www.immigration-law.com/
Two-Year EAD Extension Application: If your EAD will expire within the next four months (120 days), you should file the EAD application within this month since the first condition for the two-year EAD is unavailability of visa number for the applicant.
To be precise:
USCIS will continue to issue the EAD in one-year increments when the Department of State Visa Bulletin shows an employment-based preference category is current as a whole or the applicant’s priority date is current.
Reference: http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/2yrEAD_FAQ_061208.pdf
The Processing Dates are in Julys. Several applications are Augusts. Movement of Processings Dates are so slow that USCIS must have taken Processing Dates into account alongwith Priority Dates. There was a ball park figure from USCIS last year that it will take 18 month to process files.
Today's Processing Dates are:
TSC EB I485 Processing Date July 17, 2007
NSC EB I485 Processing Date July 28, 2007
Two-Year EAD Extension Application: If your EAD will expire within the next four months (120 days), you should file the EAD application within this month since the first condition for the two-year EAD is unavailability of visa number for the applicant.
To be precise:
USCIS will continue to issue the EAD in one-year increments when the Department of State Visa Bulletin shows an employment-based preference category is current as a whole or the applicant’s priority date is current.
Reference: http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/2yrEAD_FAQ_061208.pdf
The Processing Dates are in Julys. Several applications are Augusts. Movement of Processings Dates are so slow that USCIS must have taken Processing Dates into account alongwith Priority Dates. There was a ball park figure from USCIS last year that it will take 18 month to process files.
Today's Processing Dates are:
TSC EB I485 Processing Date July 17, 2007
NSC EB I485 Processing Date July 28, 2007
more...
pictures your desktop wallpaper and
ak77
09-10 02:06 PM
I found another link. Not sure if its the right one ?
http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN_wm.aspx
Yes this one is working for me...but iam also not sure its the right one or not.
http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN_wm.aspx
Yes this one is working for me...but iam also not sure its the right one or not.
dresses hello kitty wallpapers

akela_topchi
02-18 06:04 PM
I think this bill is to legalize the illegals.
Powerful Hispanic caucus in Dem party would try every trick they can to legalize those who jumped the fence. Hispanics voted 4-1 for Obama so now they're in a better position to negotiate.
But, nobody is going to touch immigration before 2010 congressional elections - because (1) Economy (2) status quo favors Dems
Powerful Hispanic caucus in Dem party would try every trick they can to legalize those who jumped the fence. Hispanics voted 4-1 for Obama so now they're in a better position to negotiate.
But, nobody is going to touch immigration before 2010 congressional elections - because (1) Economy (2) status quo favors Dems
more...
makeup Hello Kitty Wallpaper Desktop
GCwaitforever
11-24 09:09 AM
Definitely this is one of the favors to ask the law makers in these days of retrogression. Let the I-140 and PD available to the worker and let the labor substitution go with the date of transfer to the new worker. This releases the stranglehold of the employers.
girlfriend HELLO KITTY WALLPAPER DESKTOP

tabletpc
10-15 02:34 PM
With all attention focused on economy, this idea won't be any use. Sorry for being frank and realistic...!!!!
hairstyles kittyrulez Hello Kitty May
SunnySurya
07-28 11:30 AM
Sure, I will be. But the question is whether the object is for the human consumption or not . If it is then why not.. Yes, it hurts sentiments but a line has to be drawn between sentiment and rationality.
Would you be offended if your picture is put on toilet seat??
Would you be offended if your picture is put on toilet seat??
baleraosreedhar
09-10 03:14 PM
For the past 2 months there has been many quarrels between EB2 and EB3.EB2 folks were really happy as the dates were current and suddenly they saw the Oct visa news from m umbai consulate and see so many posts regarding the apathy of USICS.
My dear friends USCIS was like that only since ages and because of it Labour Backlogs were created
To resolve these issues they started BP Centers
Then again came New labour system-- but still old habits die hard and see what happened to the new labour system
now DOL is playing with us with their new cutoff dates.
So Please forget about EB2 and EB3 lets all unite and fight for final push for EB reforms to get GC.
My dear friends USCIS was like that only since ages and because of it Labour Backlogs were created
To resolve these issues they started BP Centers
Then again came New labour system-- but still old habits die hard and see what happened to the new labour system
now DOL is playing with us with their new cutoff dates.
So Please forget about EB2 and EB3 lets all unite and fight for final push for EB reforms to get GC.
BlueSunD
03-11 12:23 AM
I�m really sorry. I uploaded the wrong image, now fixed. Tahnks for the remark soulty.
Guess I better catch some sleep....:tired:
Guess I better catch some sleep....:tired: