varshadas
12-14 08:20 PM
Except for myself and Rajeev, no one joined the conference call tonight. C'mmon guys, we need some action here. We all ought to participate in these calls. Writing emails, coming and posting I am in is not going to help. We have to take actions here. I will set up a conference call on another day next week and please make sure you all attend.
Thanks,
Varsha
Thanks,
Varsha
wallpaper 2010 heart tattoos for women.
mambarg
07-24 01:18 PM
With the new form available on uscis web site.
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?
prioritydate
12-20 08:50 PM
Phew! I didn't know that I was out of status for an year. As I dig deep, I came to know how much trouble I am in now. If hope and pray that I wouldn't receive any RFE at the time when IO review my application. I didn't had any problem till now.
2011 heart tattoos for women on
diptam
06-30 08:18 PM
He is probably stressed out man ! Lets not fight within ourselves.
Most of us wont get GC easily for 5-6 yrs even though our's is accepted
July 2nd .... But at least we will get EAD & AP and work and travel freely
with our choice of employers and clients. :)
Lets take 1 step at a time - Now our goal is to get the EAD at least.
Everybody knows this.. I didn't quite understand what you meant to convey. What I meant was that even if my I-485 is accepted(i did not say even if I get my GC)
Most of us wont get GC easily for 5-6 yrs even though our's is accepted
July 2nd .... But at least we will get EAD & AP and work and travel freely
with our choice of employers and clients. :)
Lets take 1 step at a time - Now our goal is to get the EAD at least.
Everybody knows this.. I didn't quite understand what you meant to convey. What I meant was that even if my I-485 is accepted(i did not say even if I get my GC)
more...
rongha_2000
08-29 05:37 PM
I typed that in google and its been searching since, first it searched the web, then it invoked googleearth and now its on googlespace..!! :D :D
most of the desi consultants seem to be concentrated in NJ or Chicago. Are there any reliable desi consultants for H-1 in CA? What are the websites which give info in this direction?
What are the steps to be followed and things to watch out for in selecting a desi consultant?
most of the desi consultants seem to be concentrated in NJ or Chicago. Are there any reliable desi consultants for H-1 in CA? What are the websites which give info in this direction?
What are the steps to be followed and things to watch out for in selecting a desi consultant?

mbawa2574
02-15 07:21 PM
I agree.
What's the use of merit or supply/demand in capitalism. Everything should be by quota, college admission, immigration .. use of toilet paper etc
Quota Quota Quota :)
What's the use of merit or supply/demand in capitalism. Everything should be by quota, college admission, immigration .. use of toilet paper etc
Quota Quota Quota :)
more...

nojoke
09-18 12:10 AM
Omg, easy. This is embarrassing. You completely took it out of context. Its all good ok, its all good.
I will take it easy if you weren't intentionally insulting.
I will take it easy if you weren't intentionally insulting.
2010 2010 heart tattoos on hip.
rennieallen
03-05 07:41 PM
My $0.02:
Add this option to the poll as well to get a realistic picture:
I will not buy a house tomorrow (even if I was promised a GC this evening) because we are in a recession and/or the real estate market is spiralling downwards.
Now is *exactly* the right time to buy a house (at least in California). The prices are not spiraling down (they've already hit bottom). The interest rates are low and prices are low.
Add this option to the poll as well to get a realistic picture:
I will not buy a house tomorrow (even if I was promised a GC this evening) because we are in a recession and/or the real estate market is spiralling downwards.
Now is *exactly* the right time to buy a house (at least in California). The prices are not spiraling down (they've already hit bottom). The interest rates are low and prices are low.
more...

arnab221
09-10 12:26 PM
ouch that is so ironic.... 'Equine Cruelty'?? What about 'immigrant cruelty'?
some of the priorities in this country are all screwed up...
That shows the on what priority we are on their list . We are below horse also :D
remember a Horse a US Citizen horse while you are not , so cruelty to a US citizen is always before cruelty to aliens .
Man sees a woman getting chased by a dog.When the dog is about to bite the woman,
the man intervenes and kicks the dog.
A reporter was seeing all this.He said "That was great.
I'll definitely publish this in newspaper.Tomorrow the headline will be
'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."
The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here.I am from US". Reporter " OK.
Then the headline will be
US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN FROM A DOG".
Man: Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen.
I'm a Pa****i national".
Next day, the headline in the paper read .... .... .... .... .... .... ........ .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
TERRORIST ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG
* This Joke is copied from the internet and in no way reflects my personal feelings . This is just for having some fun and cheering us up .
some of the priorities in this country are all screwed up...
That shows the on what priority we are on their list . We are below horse also :D
remember a Horse a US Citizen horse while you are not , so cruelty to a US citizen is always before cruelty to aliens .
Man sees a woman getting chased by a dog.When the dog is about to bite the woman,
the man intervenes and kicks the dog.
A reporter was seeing all this.He said "That was great.
I'll definitely publish this in newspaper.Tomorrow the headline will be
'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."
The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here.I am from US". Reporter " OK.
Then the headline will be
US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN FROM A DOG".
Man: Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen.
I'm a Pa****i national".
Next day, the headline in the paper read .... .... .... .... .... .... ........ .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
TERRORIST ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG
* This Joke is copied from the internet and in no way reflects my personal feelings . This is just for having some fun and cheering us up .
hair heart tattoos for women on hip

deepakjain
06-08 06:12 PM
The rate at which USCIS is denying H1B, L1 Extensions it seems people who in In process for.
PERM
140
485 might have to wait for sometime in the following manner.
EB 2- PD 2001 - Wait till 2012
EB 2- PD 2002 - Wait till 2015
EB 2- PD 2003 - Wait till 2017
EB 2- PD 2004 - Wait till 2020
EB 2- PD 2005 - Wait till 2023
EB 2- PD 2006 - Wait till 2026
EB 2- PD 2007 - Wait till 2028
EB 2- PD 2008 - Wait till 2031
EB 3- PD 2001 - Wait till 2015
EB 3- PD 2002 - Wait till 2019
EB 3- PD 2003 - Wait till 2024
EB 3- PD 2004 - Wait till 2028
EB 3- PD 2005 - Wait till 2032
EB 3- PD 2006 - Wait till 2036
EB 3- PD 2007 - Wait till 2040
EB 3- PD 2008 - Wait till 2044....not sure how many will be alive to receive their GC...anway it is worth a wait....
I have a 12 yr old ...and mine is EB3 - 2007 ...I think my son who will be 43 by 2040 will get me perm residency.....
PERM
140
485 might have to wait for sometime in the following manner.
EB 2- PD 2001 - Wait till 2012
EB 2- PD 2002 - Wait till 2015
EB 2- PD 2003 - Wait till 2017
EB 2- PD 2004 - Wait till 2020
EB 2- PD 2005 - Wait till 2023
EB 2- PD 2006 - Wait till 2026
EB 2- PD 2007 - Wait till 2028
EB 2- PD 2008 - Wait till 2031
EB 3- PD 2001 - Wait till 2015
EB 3- PD 2002 - Wait till 2019
EB 3- PD 2003 - Wait till 2024
EB 3- PD 2004 - Wait till 2028
EB 3- PD 2005 - Wait till 2032
EB 3- PD 2006 - Wait till 2036
EB 3- PD 2007 - Wait till 2040
EB 3- PD 2008 - Wait till 2044....not sure how many will be alive to receive their GC...anway it is worth a wait....
I have a 12 yr old ...and mine is EB3 - 2007 ...I think my son who will be 43 by 2040 will get me perm residency.....
more...
nagio
02-20 12:50 PM
Hi Vin,
I am willing to donate 13,194 Korean airline miles. I have PM'd you with details. I appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Naga
I am willing to donate 13,194 Korean airline miles. I have PM'd you with details. I appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Naga
hot heart tattoos for women on hip. heart tattoos hips. quigleybc
delhiguy
07-09 04:05 PM
Delhiguy,
YES! They did broke law by provisioning visa numbers for applications that had not cleared FBI check. Their book clearly says the visa number needs to be alloted only after the application is 100% ready for adjudication.
Are we 100% SURE that this happened???
Is there any clause in the law, which lets them do this ,If FBI doesnt give any information for 6 months/1 Year... I dont know , so i will let the court decide.
YES! They did broke law by provisioning visa numbers for applications that had not cleared FBI check. Their book clearly says the visa number needs to be alloted only after the application is 100% ready for adjudication.
Are we 100% SURE that this happened???
Is there any clause in the law, which lets them do this ,If FBI doesnt give any information for 6 months/1 Year... I dont know , so i will let the court decide.
more...
house heart tattoos for women on
vandanaverdia
09-12 02:32 PM
You and me together can make a difference...
Lets all stand up together & be heard!!!!
Come to DC!!! GO IV!!!
Help IV help you....
Its now or never...Or else it may be too late....
Lets all stand up together & be heard!!!!
Come to DC!!! GO IV!!!
Help IV help you....
Its now or never...Or else it may be too late....
tattoo heart tattoos for women on hip. love heart tattoos for women.
GreenLantern
03-15 01:47 PM
Yes, the farther away the deadline the better. I would like to really put some time into it.
more...
pictures love heart tattoos for women.
ArunAntonio
11-21 08:36 PM
- Is it possible to change your employer and port your PD after the I140 is
approved?
- I know that the Complete process of labour ect.. needs to be restarted but
what if the previous I140/labour is revoked by the previous employer (Can
the previous employer do that ?)
- Can the above be done when the person is on their 8th year H1 extenstion?
approved?
- I know that the Complete process of labour ect.. needs to be restarted but
what if the previous I140/labour is revoked by the previous employer (Can
the previous employer do that ?)
- Can the above be done when the person is on their 8th year H1 extenstion?
dresses heart tattoos for women on
ajthakur
07-14 06:47 PM
Suppose my employer had revoked the 140 application within 180 days. In that case should I receive a NOID instead of RFE now.
The reason there is an RFE and not a NOID means USCIS is trying to adjudicate your application. Depends what action they take on your response..my 2 cents
The reason there is an RFE and not a NOID means USCIS is trying to adjudicate your application. Depends what action they take on your response..my 2 cents
more...
makeup heart tattoos for women on hip
sathyaraj
03-12 04:24 PM
Guys -
I got the Ac21 employment letter from my new employer and they have filed my H1B transfer and I have the following questions:
a. Background check: They are currently doing my background check. How long does it take to complete this process? Even though I do not have any bad history still a little nervous. Is there anything I need to know about this?
b. H1b Transfer receipt: My receipt reached yesterday morning at 10:30 am. Please let me know how long does it take to get the receipt back. This is important for me to take my new job.
Thanks
Sathyaraj
I got the Ac21 employment letter from my new employer and they have filed my H1B transfer and I have the following questions:
a. Background check: They are currently doing my background check. How long does it take to complete this process? Even though I do not have any bad history still a little nervous. Is there anything I need to know about this?
b. H1b Transfer receipt: My receipt reached yesterday morning at 10:30 am. Please let me know how long does it take to get the receipt back. This is important for me to take my new job.
Thanks
Sathyaraj
girlfriend heart tattoos for women on
sanju
04-22 08:23 PM
I was the first person in the QnA - disappointed at the intent of this meeting - they really care about illegal immigration - not once legal immigrants were discussed. It was a farce and IV was just used as an organization to show support to him - very disappointed.:mad:
gautamagg,
You are the biggest idiot on the face of the earth. You went to the event saying that you represent Immigration Voice. Then you started showing your elitist attitude during your question. If I recollect, your question was:
You came to US on student visa, changed to H1 and filed for green card. You do not want to live in US but simply want to go back to India after getting a “higher degree”. Since you have declared your immigrant intent, you are not able to change to F1 visa. Stanford and Berkeley Universities are dying to have you as a student in those Univ. What should you do …..
How the hell do you expect a Congressman to answer a question that is meant for an immigration counselor/attorney? To begin with, why did you even ask such a question in this event? Do you have any idea what Immigration Voice is about? When you are saying you want to go back, why don’t you simply leave? Why the hell is there a need for you to come to a meeting and ask a question that does not represent the problems of the majority and the representative sample of IV members? It would be one thing if your question represented the problem in general. But it is entirely different thing when you come to such event and want to get answers for your question so that you don’t have to pay $100 to an immigration attorney. I truly feel ashamed of being called as “highly skilled” immigrant when elitist like you ask such stupid question. There is definitely something wrong with the selection process of Berkeley and Stanford to select idiots like you. Sometimes, looking at some posts and people like yourself, I personally feel that people whom you called “illegal immigrants” are far better than people like you. And without having any clue of the bigger objective of the meeting and our participation, you are coming here and posting that you are “disappointed at the intent of this meeting”. Boy! you have some nerve. Best of luck with your tunnel vision which is sure to take you places.
On a different note, Congressman Gutierrez is a true leader. He took the lead in sponsoring COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM bill. Congress is full of people who do not look at the merit of the issue but simple look at the polls to decide their stand on the issue. Congressman Gutierrez showed exceptional courage and quality of a true leader by sponsoring STRIVE bill. If you don’t know, STRIVE bill has very good provisions to end green card backlog. But of’course, why would you care, you are simply dying to go back and simply wanted to show to the crowed that you are better than others. You have no clue about “COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM bill”, would you? I would have not replied to you if you hadn't posted your message. But seeing you behave the way you did at the event, and then coming to the forums to say that you were “disappointed” underscores a simple fact, and that is, when IV has foolish members like yourself, there is no need for anti-immigrant groups to do anything.
gautamagg,
You are the biggest idiot on the face of the earth. You went to the event saying that you represent Immigration Voice. Then you started showing your elitist attitude during your question. If I recollect, your question was:
You came to US on student visa, changed to H1 and filed for green card. You do not want to live in US but simply want to go back to India after getting a “higher degree”. Since you have declared your immigrant intent, you are not able to change to F1 visa. Stanford and Berkeley Universities are dying to have you as a student in those Univ. What should you do …..
How the hell do you expect a Congressman to answer a question that is meant for an immigration counselor/attorney? To begin with, why did you even ask such a question in this event? Do you have any idea what Immigration Voice is about? When you are saying you want to go back, why don’t you simply leave? Why the hell is there a need for you to come to a meeting and ask a question that does not represent the problems of the majority and the representative sample of IV members? It would be one thing if your question represented the problem in general. But it is entirely different thing when you come to such event and want to get answers for your question so that you don’t have to pay $100 to an immigration attorney. I truly feel ashamed of being called as “highly skilled” immigrant when elitist like you ask such stupid question. There is definitely something wrong with the selection process of Berkeley and Stanford to select idiots like you. Sometimes, looking at some posts and people like yourself, I personally feel that people whom you called “illegal immigrants” are far better than people like you. And without having any clue of the bigger objective of the meeting and our participation, you are coming here and posting that you are “disappointed at the intent of this meeting”. Boy! you have some nerve. Best of luck with your tunnel vision which is sure to take you places.
On a different note, Congressman Gutierrez is a true leader. He took the lead in sponsoring COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM bill. Congress is full of people who do not look at the merit of the issue but simple look at the polls to decide their stand on the issue. Congressman Gutierrez showed exceptional courage and quality of a true leader by sponsoring STRIVE bill. If you don’t know, STRIVE bill has very good provisions to end green card backlog. But of’course, why would you care, you are simply dying to go back and simply wanted to show to the crowed that you are better than others. You have no clue about “COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM bill”, would you? I would have not replied to you if you hadn't posted your message. But seeing you behave the way you did at the event, and then coming to the forums to say that you were “disappointed” underscores a simple fact, and that is, when IV has foolish members like yourself, there is no need for anti-immigrant groups to do anything.
hairstyles small heart tattoos on hip.
Saralayar
04-03 12:34 PM
Dude complete your profile first if you want to be taken seriously.
I would be hesitant to write to some anonymous email id.
For our accurate statistics, please fill all your details (Zuhail and others) with correct details (it won't affect you in anyways). For arriving at correct numbers for any Agendas, this is required. Then post your questions or start a thread in this forum.
I would be hesitant to write to some anonymous email id.
For our accurate statistics, please fill all your details (Zuhail and others) with correct details (it won't affect you in anyways). For arriving at correct numbers for any Agendas, this is required. Then post your questions or start a thread in this forum.
gk_2000
08-10 01:48 PM
I feel frustrated at some peoples' unwillingness to admit that EB3 needs IV's help now more than ever. They are saying that nothing much can be done for EB3, as INS merely corrected its wrong interpretation in visa allocation
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
arnab221
09-10 02:19 PM
Yes this one is working for me...but iam also not sure its the right one or not.
This guy is speaking on some rivers , in vermont
This guy is speaking on some rivers , in vermont