hd space wallpaper 1080p

images Space Wallpaper 1080p. hd space wallpaper 1080p. space wallpaper hd 1080p,
  • space wallpaper hd 1080p,



  • mrdelhiite
    07-24 07:04 PM
    Thanks for your replies. I have shared the information with him. He just told me that he has a PD back in 2006 EB2 from his last company. He filed Labor + 140 (approved) but did not file I-485 (sorry i did not ask him or he told me earlier).. so now that his PD is fixed you guys think he should wait ?.. His Category for filing will be the same .. Does that help reducing RFE's ?

    Please suggest.

    Thanks
    -M





    wallpaper space wallpaper hd 1080p, hd space wallpaper 1080p. Full HD Wallpapers 1080p
  • Full HD Wallpapers 1080p



  • roseball
    07-27 02:07 PM
    I have a friend who filed is 485 on July 24th and he couldn't file for his spouse who was in india at that time.She is coming back on July 30 and planning to file for her I-485.My friend did not receive any receipt and what does he need to do in order to file for her i-485?

    -Thanks

    contributed $250 so far.

    This is the way to unnecessarily complicate things. The best thing to do was to wait one more week and file together.....

    Now, they have to include a copy of the courier receipt/delivery confirmation etc along with a letter explaining its a secondary I-485 pkg attached to so and so's primary package which was received by USCIS on a particular date.....I suggest writing the letter on a "bright colored paper" so its visible right away to the mailroom people....





    hd space wallpaper 1080p. full HD 1080p Wallpapers
  • full HD 1080p Wallpapers



  • bhatt
    12-16 02:12 PM
    A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
    This happened in Wayne , NJ.
    I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?

    Try a different DMV. Some of the officers even does not know what is EAD or AOS. Recently I tried my local DMV it didn't go through then I went to Trenton, it was just a 2 min Job for them.





    2011 Full HD Wallpapers 1080p hd space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p.
  • dead space wallpaper 1080p.



  • canmt
    11-27 03:29 PM
    H1B transfer.



    more...


    hd space wallpaper 1080p. 1920 X 1080 Hd Wallpaper Space
  • 1920 X 1080 Hd Wallpaper Space



  • lvinaykumar
    01-31 10:17 AM
    I usually get 40$ or max 50$ bill per month. But from last few months i am getting bill around 180$ per month. I live in a similar size apartment as you.. :mad:

    I was totally shocked when i get the bill for the first time but i think i am getting used to it :(:confused:





    hd space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p. hd
  • dead space wallpaper 1080p. hd



  • texcan
    08-05 12:35 PM
    I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.

    Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.

    Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.

    I am happy to hear and see that you are happy.

    Now can you please close the thread, this is wasted energy flying everywhere.
    Again its not you, its the actions ( including now when i am typing a response).
    Please close this thread. Please, please.



    more...


    hd space wallpaper 1080p. dresses hd nature wallpapers.
  • dresses hd nature wallpapers.



  • coolmanasip
    06-04 11:21 AM
    I think the vote is at the end of this week......may be on Thursday or Friday......


    Manasi





    2010 full HD 1080p Wallpapers hd space wallpaper 1080p. Space Wallpaper 1080p.
  • Space Wallpaper 1080p.



  • pscdk
    08-16 07:03 PM
    485 RD - 06/25/2007 (Filed at NSC)
    485 ND - 08/01/2007 (Came from TSC)
    FP ND - 08/09/2007
    FP Notice Received by mail on - 08/15/2007
    FP Appointment - 09/06/2007

    Did you receive the FP notice or your attorney or both??



    more...


    hd space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p.
  • dead space wallpaper 1080p.



  • ilovestirfries
    09-28 09:47 AM
    You asked a question
    1)
    Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
    So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query

    2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient

    All the best !

    Vnsriv...

    Thanks..I was just kind of curious to see, is anyone on the same boat as mine? Coz, most of my friends/network whom I had asked, got their status changed along with their spouses'. If its the same with the community, then I have to do something. But yah, It didn't occur to me that, if there is no answer, means, probably there aren't that many ppl in the same situation as mine...Thanks again...





    hair dead space wallpaper 1080p. hd space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p. Hd
  • dead space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p. Hd



  • go_gc_way
    05-12 11:00 AM
    Good job Amith and other folks!



    more...


    hd space wallpaper 1080p. Full HD Wallpapers 1080p
  • Full HD Wallpapers 1080p



  • priti8888
    10-17 07:17 PM
    In conservative view, though both are in same field, both are not similar occupation becuse one is "engineer" and other is "manager". Engineer skills and responsibilites and duties are different than manager. So it will not qualify to AC21 portability. For similar occupation classification, both should be in same family in Onet or it should have first 2 numbers in the code should be same.

    thats not true..AC 21 does'nt deny a promotion..Since it takes over 5-7 years to get GC approval, most of my friends got their GC when they were project managers/product managers but started as applications/network engineers.





    hot 1920 X 1080 Hd Wallpaper Space hd space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper hd. dead;
  • dead space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper hd. dead;



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    05-31 09:41 AM
    Contributed More than 100$ recently
    Plus the ongoing contribution.

    As mentioned above, TRUST ... As you must be aware that IV is only non-profit organisation fighting for our rights. So please extended your helping hand .... !



    more...


    house Space HD Wallpapers 1080p hd space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper 1080p.
  • dead space wallpaper 1080p.



  • Kodi
    07-03 09:43 AM
    Congrats!! Does worldwide = ROW? If it is maybe that's why I-485 was approved so fast?





    tattoo dead space wallpaper 1080p. hd hd space wallpaper 1080p. Full HD Wallpapers 1080p
  • Full HD Wallpapers 1080p



  • adibhatla
    06-16 11:59 AM
    I think people should refrain from making congressional enquiries just to get a status update on their case. It should be used only under special circumstances, RFE, rejection, etc.

    If everyone starts doing this, these congressional offices will just not entertain our genuine requests anymore.

    If you really need to check just the status, take an Infopass.

    Just my 2 cents.

    va_dude

    Thanks Dude. I am in a rejection situation (of I485) here and had opened an MTR in December' 08, haven't heard since them from USCIS.

    Regards

    MA



    more...


    pictures dresses hd nature wallpapers. hd space wallpaper 1080p. Full HD Wallpapers 1080p
  • Full HD Wallpapers 1080p



  • whoever
    07-19 10:49 AM
    anyone help!





    dresses dead space wallpaper 1080p. dead space wallpaper hd. dead; hd space wallpaper 1080p. ps3 hd wallpaper 1080p. portal
  • ps3 hd wallpaper 1080p. portal



  • gsc999
    07-17 04:17 PM
    Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.
    --
    We recently used flowers as a sign of protest. My suggestion is not to send flowers to either IV core or congresswoman Zoe Lofgren or anyone else. That might send a mixed message although the intentions are good.

    Instead of flowers, I recommend a funding drive. That would help the core IV to have more resources at their disposal to push for the next step, which is long term solution for visa retrogression.



    more...


    makeup dead space wallpaper 1080p. hd space wallpaper 1080p. Space HD Wallpapers 1080p
  • Space HD Wallpapers 1080p



  • arnet
    07-12 02:19 PM
    it is highly unfortunate......if you dont mind, what is the new procedure, can we know? which stage u r in now? where u have to start it?

    good luck.....





    girlfriend Full HD Wallpapers 1080p hd space wallpaper 1080p. Space Art FULL HD 1080p
  • Space Art FULL HD 1080p



  • sukhyani
    01-03 11:16 AM
    Guys,

    I am seeing in CRIS, Soft LUD's on old H1B extentions dated 12/30/07 (2006,2007) while none recent one on 140/485!

    Any ideas to help me understand. My 140/485 were filed in July 2007 concurrently. FP/EAD/AP were done.

    Gurus can you please throw some more light on the following email that I have received from USCIS? I was wondering what the standard processing should mean at this stage?

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.


    My PD is 09/04 ROW, I485 was filed on June 05th 07.





    hairstyles Full HD Wallpapers 1080p hd space wallpaper 1080p. Space World HD wallpaper
  • Space World HD wallpaper



  • hibhagya
    05-08 10:29 AM
    First thing i would try is call Immigration moderators and explain the situation and ask them some notes.
    Try to mixyour story with the notes and present to them.

    second option:
    Try to go through some threads and gain some knowledge about what they will ask and how to make it effective to listeners.

    I guess there is no issues even if they try to find any information about your employer or your self.They are not investiagting on you ,all they are doing is analyze the issues of immigration system.





    chanduv23
    05-04 04:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, emotion or logic has nothing to do with USCIS:):)http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

    I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.

    We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.

    Depends on what is in the denial letter. Usually such things need an experienced Attorney to handle MTR.

    MTR has few choices and Attorneys pick the choice based what they want to do to open up ur case. Remember, if u check the wrong box, your MTR may go to appeals office.

    The first step however is to get the denial letter in hand, and then talk to an experienced Attorney to handle ur case.





    sabbygirl99
    03-28 05:35 PM
    Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?
    No - basically Uni's say "it's up to you, we're here to support you but we do not recommend you take this route, take it up with an immigration lawyer etc etc"