vallabhu
07-30 11:54 AM
I applied on April 17th and got it approved on May 30th.
wallpaper hayley williams twitter
whiteStallion
03-03 05:48 PM
There should not be more than 1 pay period delay after you leave your job to get your settlement cheque. This has nothing to do with him not getting paid from the client etc. According to H1B law, you(employee) need to get paid every month(by the employer), period. Client does not comes in the picture.
You can report to DOL... in that case DOL will pay you your dues and make sure your employer pays back the money to DOL with interest and penalties, no employer wanna go there... Last time it happened to me, I told my employer that I'll file a claim with DOL and all of a sudden he became friendly and paid off my dues promptly.
Read thru these links : http://www.dol.gov/compliance/topics/wages-other-last-paycheck.htm
Call them and they will send you a form for you to fill up and send across to them for not getting your last paycheck :
US DOL Helpline : Tel: 1-866-4USWAGE (1-866-487-9243)
You can report to DOL... in that case DOL will pay you your dues and make sure your employer pays back the money to DOL with interest and penalties, no employer wanna go there... Last time it happened to me, I told my employer that I'll file a claim with DOL and all of a sudden he became friendly and paid off my dues promptly.
Read thru these links : http://www.dol.gov/compliance/topics/wages-other-last-paycheck.htm
Call them and they will send you a form for you to fill up and send across to them for not getting your last paycheck :
US DOL Helpline : Tel: 1-866-4USWAGE (1-866-487-9243)
sailing_through
02-18 01:05 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, Krishna. I would infact get paid in INR in an Indian account. But what do we do when we file our taxes? When my husband files as "married filed jointly", do we declare this income? Do you have any inputs on that.
2011 hayley williams twitter
gc_chahiye
07-09 04:31 PM
What about those whose PD is 2006 or later and DID file I-485?!?
What a waste of poll!
EB2-India has been retrogressed throughout 2006. If your PD is 2006, how did you file your I-485? Are you counting July 2007 filing? Dont count that, see the first post
What a waste of poll!
EB2-India has been retrogressed throughout 2006. If your PD is 2006, how did you file your I-485? Are you counting July 2007 filing? Dont count that, see the first post
more...

gconmymind
04-17 04:39 PM
H1B is dual intent so even if I go back on H1B I can still keep intentions to immigrate right?
My gut feeling (not based on any facts) is you should be ok to go back on H1. Please consult an attorney though...
My gut feeling (not based on any facts) is you should be ok to go back on H1. Please consult an attorney though...
CheckRaise
10-12 11:28 AM
If I were you I wont try and get confrontational with the employer HR or attorneys as
you will need their help in the future. They cant "sell" your approved labor(as in the past), it belongs to you and you only. Your priority date would be the day you filed your labor so that doesnt change. Just keep politely pestering them with case info give then reasonable (or more than reasonable time) before you give up. Sorry I cant be much of help here and no unfortunately cant post any screenshot only the HR and attorney has access to the system. Good luck!
Thanks for the good words. My patience is wearing thin as this has been going on for since the start of the year and I have seen PERM applications filed later than mine getting approved. My concern has to do more with the employer keeping me in the dark about the outcome and at the time H1 expires just lets me GO citing rejection or audit!! You can call me paranoid as the filing hasnt materialized and me in the 7th year just adds to the distress.
you will need their help in the future. They cant "sell" your approved labor(as in the past), it belongs to you and you only. Your priority date would be the day you filed your labor so that doesnt change. Just keep politely pestering them with case info give then reasonable (or more than reasonable time) before you give up. Sorry I cant be much of help here and no unfortunately cant post any screenshot only the HR and attorney has access to the system. Good luck!
Thanks for the good words. My patience is wearing thin as this has been going on for since the start of the year and I have seen PERM applications filed later than mine getting approved. My concern has to do more with the employer keeping me in the dark about the outcome and at the time H1 expires just lets me GO citing rejection or audit!! You can call me paranoid as the filing hasnt materialized and me in the 7th year just adds to the distress.
more...
joydiptac
02-15 03:17 PM
Even I was thinking in these lines. :D Just a few days back I figured that Hyderabad used to be a country even after Indian independence. Even though I am from a different state, I was thinking that people from the former state of Hyderabad should be able to get their own 7% quota. (Hyderabad State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad_State))
From what I can tell a good % of Indians in the US come from this state. :D
Should help a lot of people huh? (and reduce the line in front of me how selfless of me) :D
But your finding on dependency is even better I guess we can add Kashmir and Hyderabad state to it too. :D
If not ever a reality it makes up for a good joke. :D
From what I can tell a good % of Indians in the US come from this state. :D
Should help a lot of people huh? (and reduce the line in front of me how selfless of me) :D
But your finding on dependency is even better I guess we can add Kashmir and Hyderabad state to it too. :D
If not ever a reality it makes up for a good joke. :D
2010 hayley williams twitter
lostinbeta
10-21 04:13 AM
Hey, this is MY thread and I will delete any argumentative posts about sports teams :)
I personally don't root for any team. Not much of a sports fan.... odd really considering every guy in my family is, but then again I am nothing like anyone else in my family... so that could be why.
I personally don't root for any team. Not much of a sports fan.... odd really considering every guy in my family is, but then again I am nothing like anyone else in my family... so that could be why.
more...
immigrationvoice1
02-10 03:02 PM
This is a good reason to advocate 3 year EAD/AP validity. Wish the letter campaign brings this much needed administrative fix to reality.
hair hayley williams twitter
rockstart
06-03 03:28 PM
I changed address twice since filing my I 485. Both times I e-filed the AR 11 form for myself and my spouse. Also added the I 485 case numbers to it. Both times I received a receipt from USCIS. Also I saw a soft LUD on my application. I did not call any one in USCIS to verify but I have sent copies of the receipt to my lawyer for his records.
more...

Jimi_Hendrix
01-01 04:37 PM
Well we are still waiting for people from 2001 to get their green cards. I don't know how huge an impact recession is going to have.
hot hayley williams twitter
xbohdpukc
03-26 04:18 PM
I am not sure how these questions will help? Maybe it will proove that we are high skilled and highly paid members who cannot even contribute $20!!
Everyone's got his/her own circumstances which are so beyond how much you are making. Just a matter of personal priorities which for me, for instance, were to pay my lawyers bills until the moment my employer stepped in and picked up the tab :) The point is if someone's making 100K/annum and says that he can't spare $20 for IV needs -- he/she got different priorities which are not necessarily wrong.
Everyone's got his/her own circumstances which are so beyond how much you are making. Just a matter of personal priorities which for me, for instance, were to pay my lawyers bills until the moment my employer stepped in and picked up the tab :) The point is if someone's making 100K/annum and says that he can't spare $20 for IV needs -- he/she got different priorities which are not necessarily wrong.
more...
house hayley williams twitter
indianabacklog
10-29 02:58 PM
Source: NumbersUSA.com
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
Not sure if anything could be attached but at least if this bill were to be approved and enforced maybe the possibility of immigration reform might follow.
In all instances we keep hearing that we have to close the border first from dozens of lawmakers then we can consider dealing with immigration laws.
It remains to be seen if they are true to their word.
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
Not sure if anything could be attached but at least if this bill were to be approved and enforced maybe the possibility of immigration reform might follow.
In all instances we keep hearing that we have to close the border first from dozens of lawmakers then we can consider dealing with immigration laws.
It remains to be seen if they are true to their word.
tattoo hayley-williams-and-b.o.b
RandyK
02-16 10:57 AM
How is the FBI check different for H1 Vs I-485/CP ? Don't they look for criminal history at both times ?
more...
pictures Paramore#39;s Hayley Williams

aj_jadeja
12-07 08:28 PM
as per SFO consulte website you can apply for new passport 1 yr before ur current passprot expires.
aj
aj
dresses hayley williams twitter pic
kumar1
02-06 03:04 PM
Enjoy the post of manager and request your company to demote you to a developer once GC comes through.
more...
makeup Hayley Williams topless
InLineOnLine
03-10 06:57 PM
??
girlfriend hayley williams twitter
qtoask
07-11 11:40 AM
Yes, you are right partially.. only if we over do it.
This is not over doing... This is just to keep up the momentum... dont want to loose it.
I disagree...I think our next steps should be letters/webfaxes/phone calls to senators and Congressmen/women.
The reason why the flower protest news gained some legs was because it was unique. Lets not over do things. Now that we have somewhat of the media coverage, especially in NY times & Washington Post, we should write letters to senators/congress and request assistance.
This is not over doing... This is just to keep up the momentum... dont want to loose it.
I disagree...I think our next steps should be letters/webfaxes/phone calls to senators and Congressmen/women.
The reason why the flower protest news gained some legs was because it was unique. Lets not over do things. Now that we have somewhat of the media coverage, especially in NY times & Washington Post, we should write letters to senators/congress and request assistance.
hairstyles hayley williams twitter pic

sripk
07-18 08:52 PM
Below is a draft statement i prepared and appreciate if you can review it and suggest any changes reqd if this is not convincing.
I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego. I entered the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro. My previous I-94 white entry card had been taken and I requested a new I-94 but since I already had a valid I-94 on my H-1B approval notice, the office would not issue a new I-94 white entry card.
I have a copy of my previous I-94 entry card from <prev_entry_date>
Few questions that may arise based on above statement:
1. Why was your I94 from H1B notice still with you and not submiited at POE when you left the country?
-Since i travelled by land the US POE is in Tijuana and so i submitted my expired I94 to them and also the valid I94 from H1B notice and asked for new white I94 card. Unfortunately the officer just stapled the valid H1B I94 to passport and told i am good to go. There is no stamp on it either and hence i am concerned.
Any other possible questions you can think of that needs to be addressed in my statement?
I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego. I entered the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro. My previous I-94 white entry card had been taken and I requested a new I-94 but since I already had a valid I-94 on my H-1B approval notice, the office would not issue a new I-94 white entry card.
I have a copy of my previous I-94 entry card from <prev_entry_date>
Few questions that may arise based on above statement:
1. Why was your I94 from H1B notice still with you and not submiited at POE when you left the country?
-Since i travelled by land the US POE is in Tijuana and so i submitted my expired I94 to them and also the valid I94 from H1B notice and asked for new white I94 card. Unfortunately the officer just stapled the valid H1B I94 to passport and told i am good to go. There is no stamp on it either and hence i am concerned.
Any other possible questions you can think of that needs to be addressed in my statement?
immiindi09
01-12 01:33 PM
Can you pls provide me more information, I am on the same boat.
How can I file online for EAD and AP renewal.
Which documents I need to send if I am sending filled forms.
How can I file online for EAD and AP renewal.
Which documents I need to send if I am sending filled forms.
sayantan76
09-24 11:46 AM
My problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.
Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?
Secondly when they talk about legalization and path to citizenship, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.
The same people who favor legals in such discussions, become anti-legal when they have a chance to do something for legals. Why a simple bill like recapture not introduced by these same people till now?
Overall Immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lot could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.
Pappu - if you were a politician and were taking some actions to benefit future voters in anticipation of creating a vote bank for coming years - would do something for those future voters who when they become eligible use their rational judgement to vote (and hence could vote either way based on issues relevant at that time) or would you rather do something for a group that will vote as a "block" - and therein lies the rationale
Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?
Secondly when they talk about legalization and path to citizenship, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.
The same people who favor legals in such discussions, become anti-legal when they have a chance to do something for legals. Why a simple bill like recapture not introduced by these same people till now?
Overall Immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lot could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.
Pappu - if you were a politician and were taking some actions to benefit future voters in anticipation of creating a vote bank for coming years - would do something for those future voters who when they become eligible use their rational judgement to vote (and hence could vote either way based on issues relevant at that time) or would you rather do something for a group that will vote as a "block" - and therein lies the rationale