graffiti letters r

images graffiti letters r. letter r graffiti letters r. The letter R - Graffiti by
  • The letter R - Graffiti by



  • murali77
    06-16 01:55 AM
    AMSGC

    Will this be a problem in name check process of I-485. I have contacted my lawyer and waiting on his reponse. If he gives me a go ahead I am going to fix it first thing monday morning.

    Thanks
    Murali





    wallpaper The letter R - Graffiti by graffiti letters r. Augor R Contest Winner
  • Augor R Contest Winner



  • BPforGC
    05-12 04:29 PM
    Had they not wasted all those VISAs in the past due to their inefficiency, there wouldn't be this much backlog. If they have reallocated all the unused VISAs at the end of each fiscal year to the over subscribed countries, there wouldn't be this big problem.

    This backlog was created by incompetent leadership at USCIS and lack of vision in the congress. Politics and bureaucracy rule the immigration, not logic or the interests of the country.

    God help us. Given the poor economy since last year and lots of RFEs and strict PERM audits, in coming years, the demand for GCs will go away. Things should stabilize and we should see some significant movement to the EB2 by end of this year. EB3 is more tricky since many countries are over subscribed compare to EB2, where India and china are the primary over subscribers.

    Recapture bill should put an end to this retrogression and if the CIR and strict criteria goes into effect, this will make EB1 and EB2 qualification all the more difficult in future. Not bright days ahead for immigrants in this country.





    graffiti letters r. Graffiti Letter D 3D Style
  • Graffiti Letter D 3D Style



  • perm2gc
    07-27 03:11 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
    I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help

    EB2 priority date: April 2007
    I 140 approved.
    I 94 expired in August 2010

    So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
    I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
    I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
    My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.

    What are the options and todo list I have?
    1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
    If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?

    2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
    3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?

    Please help me!

    1. MTR process takes one year.
    2.If you have EAD you can work,otherwise you cannot work.
    3.No unless your spouse also has no EAD.





    2011 Augor R Contest Winner graffiti letters r. the letter r graffiti. d
  • the letter r graffiti. d



  • venky08
    07-28 04:59 PM
    guys...

    don't be pessimists...this baloon has been blown a lot bigger than what it really is. there have been some crazy estimates that the number of application that would reach USCIS are anywhere from 100k to 700K or something...its a joke! the lawyer's websites would state anything to make you cringe at this whole process...

    Remember this: nobody is going to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about the dream of getting a green card in short duration...you just have to learn to be pleased by what has been accomplished this month and hope to expect similar good things happening along the way in the future. just keep on doing action items from IV, continue contributing and expect that they will decide to use the last few years' ROW visa to clear the backlog...Cheers!



    more...


    graffiti letters r. wallpaper letter r graffiti.
  • wallpaper letter r graffiti.



  • Hermione
    09-25 03:52 PM
    My wife is in h4 now and received the EAD. I also received it, everybody is saying if she uses her EAD her H4 will be invalid. Is that a good or bad thing? What about she lost her job after three months? what will be her status? also is we travel using the AP what will be her status? or it doesn't matter as long you have the EAD and AP......

    As soon as she starts using her EAD, she will lose her H4 status and will be in authorized presence. That is kind of a temporary presence based on her pending I-485 (neither EAD nor AP provide any additional status), which is not status, but perfectly legal. When she travels with AP, she may either get admitted as H4 again (and lose it again when she starts working), or she may be paroled into the US, which means that she will be in authorized presence.





    graffiti letters r. Automatic Series #3 Letter R
  • Automatic Series #3 Letter R



  • kurtz_wolfgang
    08-15 01:23 PM
    I would suggest Jonty, not to waste your time. I posted the question in general. It wasn't specific to you. If anybody is free and feels like, they can answer.:rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:



    more...


    graffiti letters r. graffiti letters r. capital
  • graffiti letters r. capital



  • fromnaija
    07-20 04:46 PM
    For I-485 AOS purpose, date of last entry into the US is used as basis of determining legal status. That is the law. Fair or not, it's not my call

    Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.

    A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
    100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.

    B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.

    In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.





    2010 Graffiti Letter D 3D Style graffiti letters r. graffiti letters r. letter r
  • graffiti letters r. letter r



  • nozerd
    09-07 10:09 AM
    For LI you need to have worked with foreign company for at least 1 yr. I have worked for ABC USA for 7 yrs but not ABC Canada yet. I think for L1 I should work for ABC Canada for more than 1 yr.

    Also when is the next lawyers call ? The last one it says was scheduled for 9/1 and its transcript is not posted. I would like to put this question to the lawyer.



    more...


    graffiti letters r. girlfriend letter r graffiti
  • girlfriend letter r graffiti



  • reddog
    04-17 12:00 PM
    My passport expires in 6 months. What is the earliest time before passport expiry can I apply for my Indian passport renewal. How long will it take to process it.

    You can renew your passport 1 year in advance and for less than 6 months after expiry.
    The processing time depends on the consulate you are applying to.
    However, it usually takes under a month to get it processed. Most consulate offices do have the tatkal system, if you need it in a week.

    http://www.cgisf.org/passport/ppts_npp.html





    hair the letter r graffiti. d graffiti letters r. images letter r graffiti style
  • images letter r graffiti style



  • talash
    12-13 09:19 AM
    I had posted my 485 approval news ealier and it took a whole different direction .Hope for you .My 140 was denied for same reason .It was A2P and company didnt have auditted financial statements and hadnt filed taxes and to make things worse i didnt get (neither atorney) the denail notice till 25th day of denail .We filed MTR and the documents we sent were my w2s.my pay stubs showing that company had been paying me whatwas stated in LS .
    I think you should always take a chance n file MTR with what ever possible documents u have and have a backup plan with new perm possibly with a differnet employer .we also sent unauditted financial statemnts with MTR .MTR was successfull and Thanks God 485 got approved too .
    I found IV very helpfull for finding out how to file n what to send with MTR .
    wish u luck



    more...


    graffiti letters r. blackbook graffiti letters R
  • blackbook graffiti letters R



  • Desi_Hydrabadi
    02-20 03:56 PM
    GC and LC Wage is for FUTURE job offer and has nothing to do with what you earn now. However, massive difference can raise questions as to how you can justify such a big raise. Hope that the question does not rise.

    Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??





    hot wallpaper letter r graffiti. graffiti letters r. images graffiti letters easy.
  • images graffiti letters easy.



  • psaxena
    03-09 05:32 PM
    ???



    more...


    house Graffiti Alphabet Letter R graffiti letters r. graffiti letters r. graffiti
  • graffiti letters r. graffiti



  • desi3933
    03-03 11:54 AM
    Thank you Desi!
    Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.

    Main line is this -
    In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.

    Translation -
    If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.

    An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
    Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    tattoo Automatic Series #3 Letter R graffiti letters r. graffiti letters r. r with
  • graffiti letters r. r with



  • fall2004us
    09-14 03:58 PM
    looks interesting....



    more...


    pictures graffiti letters r. capital graffiti letters r. graffiti letters r. graffiti
  • graffiti letters r. graffiti



  • parablergh
    08-27 02:26 PM
    While it is usually best to have your company (or legal representative) communicate directly with USCIS, it is possible to contact them directly to determine if your petition has been received. You will need to know which office the petition was filed at (based on the location of the employment it should have been CSC or VSC) and the date of filing.

    After you provide some personal information, you may be able to receive your receipt number verbally.

    Unfortunately this has worked in some instances, but not in others - so good luck.

    If this does not work, your company should be able to confirm if the checks were cashed. If so, your receipt number should be stamped on the back of the checks.





    dresses images graffiti letters easy. graffiti letters r. done with that letter.
  • done with that letter.



  • Desertfox
    06-01 08:39 PM
    Your current salary has nothing to do with your Labor Certification. LC is for a future job offer and you are supposed to get that salary only after your I-485 approval. Hence there is nothing to worry about it.

    As your current salary is per H1 LCA, you are absolutely ok and there is nothing illegal in your nonimmigrant status as well. There might have been issues during your I-485 adjudicatiion if you were not being paid per your H1 LCA, since that is considered as abuse to your nonimmigrant status.



    more...


    makeup girlfriend letter r graffiti graffiti letters r. Graffiti Alphabet Letter R
  • Graffiti Alphabet Letter R



  • sanojkumar
    08-21 11:35 AM
    Yes, My checks got cashed as well. We had filed on July 18th to NSC. Now I need one help. I have moved to Chicago area freom Michigan. We had filed from Michigan. So to change address to get FP notice in Chicago area what all I need to do? I had no Alien number on my I140. Please advice. I am looking at LIN number on the back of the checks. But for my wife she has different LIN number on three checks for I-765, I-485 & FP. Which one will be valid. Can I get any handle from these numbers to make a call to USCIS and request them to change my address online? What is the number for USCIS to call?





    girlfriend graffiti letters r. r with graffiti letters r. letter r in graffiti. the
  • letter r in graffiti. the



  • trueguy
    07-31 02:56 PM
    From where you got this fact? If this is the fact then PD won't be hovering in 2001 since last 5 years. In those days, PD for EB3 was always current so every body applied in EB3.

    Sorry but you guys seem to forget the fact that there were very few 2001, 2002 filers.

    I dont know about 2003.





    hairstyles blackbook graffiti letters R graffiti letters r. Graffiti Letter R Canvas by
  • Graffiti Letter R Canvas by



  • lecter
    February 2nd, 2004, 11:49 PM
    I have no direct knowledge, but I amsure there are those that do. I'd be surprised if it doesn't work, but I know in Canons case there are certainlenses that need some sort of "re-chipping". Before you buy I'd certainly take it into the shop and try it out and check the EXIF info that it produces (most likely place it will fail, or omit data)
    Dunno if that helps.

    Rob

    I am looking forward to this camera hitting the streets, another excellent sub $1,000 camera is sure to put the competition on notice. I love competition (unless I am bidding.. hehe)

    Rob





    rajarao
    09-11 11:06 AM
    The trend here clearly shows- how bad is this broken LEGAL immigration system. NSC send only receipts, TSC sends EADs but no receipts. People with 2005 prioritry date get their GCs (some reported EB-2 cases from India that got GC in July, because prioroty dates were current), but the next month goes back to unavailable and then to Apr 04 (Sept visa bulletin) and then may go back to stone ages (some predict 2003- for October bulletin).
    Isn't this time for fixing the system- legally?.. IV is doing its best- kudos to IV and hope the eyes of US govt open up. It should not be hit or miss and your fate should not be decided by lottery- there is whole different category for that.





    Neocrack
    04-19 11:31 PM
    I had the same situation:
    1. On the application form list your parents name as you want it. They will print the new name on the renewal passport. (I was not asked for any additional documents)

    2.To add your spouses name on the passport you will have to give a copy of the marriage certificate and your spouses passport as part of the application form (I had applied in person).