eb3retro
08-17 12:14 PM
Chill guys just kidding no point getting worked up about all this.I know it's causing a lot of angst.The best course of action is to get back to our lives and let the chips fall as they may.
you write some ridiculous stuff in your first post and you want us to chill out. Get a sense of this board and its professional members, before you post any nonsense like that.
you write some ridiculous stuff in your first post and you want us to chill out. Get a sense of this board and its professional members, before you post any nonsense like that.
wallpaper google maps funny pictures.
wizard20740
01-16 09:15 PM
Signed up for monthly recurring payment of $50
Subscription# S-24216266N7904920U
Subscription# S-24216266N7904920U
greyhair
02-12 03:16 PM
waste of time : So many people and so many minutes.
waste of space on site : Iv lost some space because of this thread.
marketing gain : That immi business so many people visited their site when they came on iv and saw this sizzling thread about visa wastage.
Decide yourself who won and who lost...
+1
waste of space on site : Iv lost some space because of this thread.
marketing gain : That immi business so many people visited their site when they came on iv and saw this sizzling thread about visa wastage.
Decide yourself who won and who lost...
+1
2011 funny google earth funny
roseball
08-11 10:09 AM
2010, all those who filed 485 by 2006 will be cleared up and will be given GC, 2010 end there will be another wave of 485 filers who will continue as cash cows for next 5 years for EAD and AP, 2007 july filers will be cleared up by 2012. Do not ask the source of information it is more of stock market and weather forecast were in stocks falls and gains every 5th year and 6th of June is the first day of monsoon in mumbai....:D
No point in giving stess to your grey cells, all are predictive cycle &, process
EAD and AP renewals are no more cash cows for USCIS. Under the new fee structure, whoever files I-485 is eligible for free EAD and AP renewals.
No point in giving stess to your grey cells, all are predictive cycle &, process
EAD and AP renewals are no more cash cows for USCIS. Under the new fee structure, whoever files I-485 is eligible for free EAD and AP renewals.
more...
komaragiri
08-09 12:25 AM
I am spending sleepless nights worrying...and regarding resubmitting, is it not a waste submitting it twice - will they encash the checks twice?
OR
it seems to be a better idea to just enclose the RN # and submit the EVL separately...
When did you submitted your applications?
OR
it seems to be a better idea to just enclose the RN # and submit the EVL separately...
When did you submitted your applications?

delhiguy
07-09 04:20 PM
I am yet to see any legal basis in the case which states that DoS has to give notice of x days before changing the visa bulletin. All it says that they have "policy" of visa bulletin good for a month. Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Whenever i say this "Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable" Everybody starts bashing me up...
So you be ready toooo.
I would be very happy , if all the H1B guys get EAD , but i cant just give a statement against DOS/USCIS till i am 100% sure.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Whenever i say this "Such policies, unless backed by legal basis, are not enforceable" Everybody starts bashing me up...
So you be ready toooo.
I would be very happy , if all the H1B guys get EAD , but i cant just give a statement against DOS/USCIS till i am 100% sure.
more...

PHANI_TAVVALA
05-12 03:33 PM
While I wait for GC and chewed up all finger nails, I thought its good time to think about adding a qualification to myself.
I do not want to spend rest of my life in development. :cool:
I was doing some research on Online MBA (no..not the diploma mills or degree printing ones)
My criteria was,
1) Institutions that require GMAT
2) AACSB Accredited
3) Has some sensible ranking in USNews or Financial Times or Business Week
4) Can be done without leaving current job (occasional visit to universities are fine with me)
Here are the universities I came up
1) Warrington College of Business, Florida (USNEWS ranking)
2) WP Carey, Arizona State University (USNEWS ranking)
3) Kelley Direct, Indiana University (highly regarded)
4) Penn State World Campus MBA
And then there are many $$ category colleges which I didnt bother to check..I can't pay those fees :)
Now, can any one suggest or comment or refer to any other college?
Also, what kind of disciplines we should check in an MBA..I dont know if MBA finance will be good..as such I have no preferences. (anything related to Investment banking etc will be good though)
I am doing Kelley Direct and would definitely recommend it. The Professors are great and course work feels like your regular full-time load with assignments, quizzes, mid-terms and finals, project works, case discussions and some weekly classes. Most of the professors are very interactive and you can always call them. The teaching faculty is top-quality with some of them having Ph.d's from MIT's and Stanford's. Marketing is considered top-notch at Kelley. Curriculum allows some flexibility and course load can be completed in 2 to 4 year period requiring 1week compulsory on-campus presence in 1st and 2nd year. If you have time, you can also participate in 3 to 4 week clinics for 1.5 credit hours in summers. It is now costing me around $975/credit hour with 48 credits required to graduate. Add to this cost of books at other administration/technology fee which might add upto $5k to $8k.
I have couple of friends who graduated from Thunderbird too. It is top-notch for International Business but doesnot allow the flexibility to complete at your own pace. My friends were totally tied up with work and course-load for 2 years. It requires somewhere between 51 to 54 credit hours to graduate. It has two compulsory International workshop clinics each in 1st and 2nd year for a period of 3 to 4 weeks. This is partly paid from the fee, while you need to pay for flight tickets and meals. I think the books are included in the $57k+ tuition for this program.
Kelley full-time is ranked between 18 and 23 depending on which source you would like to use. Its Marketing Discipline is in top10. Thunderbird is not ranked in TOP50 but it's INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS discipline is ranked number one.
I do not want to spend rest of my life in development. :cool:
I was doing some research on Online MBA (no..not the diploma mills or degree printing ones)
My criteria was,
1) Institutions that require GMAT
2) AACSB Accredited
3) Has some sensible ranking in USNews or Financial Times or Business Week
4) Can be done without leaving current job (occasional visit to universities are fine with me)
Here are the universities I came up
1) Warrington College of Business, Florida (USNEWS ranking)
2) WP Carey, Arizona State University (USNEWS ranking)
3) Kelley Direct, Indiana University (highly regarded)
4) Penn State World Campus MBA
And then there are many $$ category colleges which I didnt bother to check..I can't pay those fees :)
Now, can any one suggest or comment or refer to any other college?
Also, what kind of disciplines we should check in an MBA..I dont know if MBA finance will be good..as such I have no preferences. (anything related to Investment banking etc will be good though)
I am doing Kelley Direct and would definitely recommend it. The Professors are great and course work feels like your regular full-time load with assignments, quizzes, mid-terms and finals, project works, case discussions and some weekly classes. Most of the professors are very interactive and you can always call them. The teaching faculty is top-quality with some of them having Ph.d's from MIT's and Stanford's. Marketing is considered top-notch at Kelley. Curriculum allows some flexibility and course load can be completed in 2 to 4 year period requiring 1week compulsory on-campus presence in 1st and 2nd year. If you have time, you can also participate in 3 to 4 week clinics for 1.5 credit hours in summers. It is now costing me around $975/credit hour with 48 credits required to graduate. Add to this cost of books at other administration/technology fee which might add upto $5k to $8k.
I have couple of friends who graduated from Thunderbird too. It is top-notch for International Business but doesnot allow the flexibility to complete at your own pace. My friends were totally tied up with work and course-load for 2 years. It requires somewhere between 51 to 54 credit hours to graduate. It has two compulsory International workshop clinics each in 1st and 2nd year for a period of 3 to 4 weeks. This is partly paid from the fee, while you need to pay for flight tickets and meals. I think the books are included in the $57k+ tuition for this program.
Kelley full-time is ranked between 18 and 23 depending on which source you would like to use. Its Marketing Discipline is in top10. Thunderbird is not ranked in TOP50 but it's INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS discipline is ranked number one.
2010 Google+maps+funny+
weasley
11-12 05:17 PM
VIN13
Appreciate your effort. I will send these letters to my congressman and senator. I will ask my friends who are citizens also to do the same.
What else you want us to do?
Thanks.
Contact your congressman and use the draft to help get clarrification/resolution. If they cannot help resolve, but can get an appointment with a higher official then one of us can go meet them. Some of us are willing to fly/drive.. at our own expense to meet the official.
I know atleast 3 members including me who would be meeting lawmakers of our respective constituencies. When we meet the lawmakers we plan to discuss about our provisions in the CIR(Recapture, country cap,...) and then in the interim we would request them to help us resolve the quarterly spillover.
Appreciate your effort. I will send these letters to my congressman and senator. I will ask my friends who are citizens also to do the same.
What else you want us to do?
Thanks.
Contact your congressman and use the draft to help get clarrification/resolution. If they cannot help resolve, but can get an appointment with a higher official then one of us can go meet them. Some of us are willing to fly/drive.. at our own expense to meet the official.
I know atleast 3 members including me who would be meeting lawmakers of our respective constituencies. When we meet the lawmakers we plan to discuss about our provisions in the CIR(Recapture, country cap,...) and then in the interim we would request them to help us resolve the quarterly spillover.
more...
Jaime
09-10 04:32 PM
We love the U.S. We won't allow bad immigration policy to continue to hurt our country with a self-inflicted Reverse Brain Drain. Already 100,000 of us highly-skilled immigrants have left in frustration! We won't allow this to continue!!! We are going to stop this madness, AND IT ALL STARTS IN WASHINGTON ON THE 18th!!!! This is not only for ourselves, we are doing this for America!!!!!!!!!!!!
hair Funny Google Images
meera_godse
01-30 01:28 PM
thank you all for your time and advice.
is there a website where i can find reviews of such companies.
is there a website where i can find reviews of such companies.
more...
goel_ar
03-21 12:29 PM
Send me I'm. My prev post was deleted by mod becos they won't allow other websites to be published here
wow -- why mods don't allow other websites to be published here?
wow -- why mods don't allow other websites to be published here?
hot 3 Comments Tags: google earth,
apahilaj
04-23 06:43 PM
All,
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Does that mean that we won't get any inside news from Mr. Oppenheimer (if I spelled his name correctly) any more..?:) Just kidding.
Enjoy your freedom. Congratulations!
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Does that mean that we won't get any inside news from Mr. Oppenheimer (if I spelled his name correctly) any more..?:) Just kidding.
Enjoy your freedom. Congratulations!
more...
house Things On Google Earth
ilamurughu
10-29 07:38 AM
PD Oct 2003
LC approved - Oct 2006
I-140 approved - Oct 2006 (PP)
485 - Pending - RD 08/02/2007
LC approved - Oct 2006
I-140 approved - Oct 2006 (PP)
485 - Pending - RD 08/02/2007
tattoo google maps funny pictures.
sbabunle
01-09 04:59 PM
The cancelled my membership for posting :)
But I hope we got at least one member from codeguru
Guyzz...lets post on codeguru everyday.....
Good Idea..Can you post in those websites and post the details here.
Thank You
But I hope we got at least one member from codeguru
Guyzz...lets post on codeguru everyday.....
Good Idea..Can you post in those websites and post the details here.
Thank You
more...
pictures View funny maps currently
sujith1
11-23 10:06 AM
I had a talk with my lawyer and he told me that the salary can be increased. The only condition is that it cannot go below the salary specified in the Labor petition.
Title is always handled internally so that should not be a problem
It is my understanding that when applying for a GC, until you have your LC approved (and possibly I-140), you cannot change your title or salary, beyond what was submitted in the LC application. Technically, the DOL is verifying a 'job' (and the salary related to that job), so in theory, that can't change, not because the employer doesn't want to, but because the law doesn't allow it.
Now, an employer may unofficially get around this (by increasing your bonus payout, or giving you stock, or changing the internal level of your job), but these are 'handouts' that you may get if your employer is fair.
With the backlogs that are in effect for pre-PERM LC approvals, employees can go from 1-3 years without a salary or promotion/job title change, and that is the law! Go figure.
Title is always handled internally so that should not be a problem
It is my understanding that when applying for a GC, until you have your LC approved (and possibly I-140), you cannot change your title or salary, beyond what was submitted in the LC application. Technically, the DOL is verifying a 'job' (and the salary related to that job), so in theory, that can't change, not because the employer doesn't want to, but because the law doesn't allow it.
Now, an employer may unofficially get around this (by increasing your bonus payout, or giving you stock, or changing the internal level of your job), but these are 'handouts' that you may get if your employer is fair.
With the backlogs that are in effect for pre-PERM LC approvals, employees can go from 1-3 years without a salary or promotion/job title change, and that is the law! Go figure.
dresses google earth funny stuff.
coopheal
03-19 03:05 PM
Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.
I hope this happens. :)
I hope this happens. :)
more...
makeup Google Earth: Jurassic Edition
gimme_GC2006
07-15 11:12 AM
Is your case still @ Local Office
I think so..atleast there were no LUDs
Thats actually a good question..now I am thinking :confused:
I think so..atleast there were no LUDs
Thats actually a good question..now I am thinking :confused:
girlfriend on Google Earth could be
belmontboy
05-23 02:24 PM
I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.
what do u do for a living man?
what do u do for a living man?
hairstyles google maps funny street view.
starscream
02-18 04:27 PM
I did not find any section specificcaly about ending EB or ending H1B , the only reference to H1b is in SEC. 1403. that is for fashion models:
SEC. 1403. NONIMMIGRANT CATEGORY FOR FASHION MODELS.
(a) Elimination of H-1B Classification for Fashion Models-
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h264/show
This bill is ending H1B for sure, but how will people get EB when there is no h1B or H1B renewal to wait for EB.
Please add your views about this bill.
Also, is there a IL chapter for IV?
SEC. 1403. NONIMMIGRANT CATEGORY FOR FASHION MODELS.
(a) Elimination of H-1B Classification for Fashion Models-
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h264/show
This bill is ending H1B for sure, but how will people get EB when there is no h1B or H1B renewal to wait for EB.
Please add your views about this bill.
Also, is there a IL chapter for IV?
coopheal
10-16 03:10 PM
Thanks
You can get much more data regarding PD of various categories at .
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
If you are filtering on the basis of application status = pending you will get much more uptodate applications than the static one as per this poll.
Interesting thing (not in a good way) to note is most EB3 India (even whose priority dates are as back as 2003-2002) have filed in June/July.
You can get much more data regarding PD of various categories at .
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
If you are filtering on the basis of application status = pending you will get much more uptodate applications than the static one as per this poll.
Interesting thing (not in a good way) to note is most EB3 India (even whose priority dates are as back as 2003-2002) have filed in June/July.
immig4me
03-01 08:57 AM
/\/\/\/\/\/