god_bless_you
03-16 01:33 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/TransformationConOps_Mar07.pdf
One more link from USCIS which has more details on the process
Adjudicator's Field Manual - Redacted Public Version from USCIS web site
http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2
One more link from USCIS which has more details on the process
Adjudicator's Field Manual - Redacted Public Version from USCIS web site
http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2
wallpaper Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008
god_bless_you
12-13 10:57 AM
I know , More than 50% of IV members who can not file I 485 due to retrogression will be happy to pay this nominal amount of $10 to fax letter to USCIS for rule change
but What is the stand of Core group on this?
No update from any one!!
but What is the stand of Core group on this?
No update from any one!!
mirage
07-13 07:54 AM
Please correct your spelling of Murthy. I thought some senator or Congressman Murphy wrote to DOS. If it was murthy I wouldn't have bothered to come on this thread. She is a big time crook. Shamelessly she's trying to take credit of everything that we are doing here under 1 banner called immigrationvoice she will take credit of Zoe Lofgren and everybody else. She has never ever mentioned immigrationvoice for anything in her so called updates.
http://www.murthy.com/chertoff_murthy.html
July 12, 2007
......
http://www.murthy.com/chertoff_murthy.html
July 12, 2007
......
2011 He says it#39;s a honeyburst but
LONGGCQUE
06-10 03:59 PM
Just sent it Nebraska Senators
more...
virald
07-24 12:05 PM
Virald,
What makes you start another stupid thread?
There are gazillion threads that discussed this issue at length. Already people have discussed this and are planning their plan B and for your kind information, Greg didnot say that all July 2 applications will be rejected.
Don't try to scare people and then try to back it up by saying "I am trying to figure that out too"
srikondoji
I am not trying to scare anyone. For you the thread might be stupid, not for me. Please keep your negative remarks to yourself. Just the fact that people are discussing in this thread invalidate your kind of comments.
Also, my assumption was people come here to discuss issues, when they have doubts. No one is a lawyer here, certainly not me, hence my statement. If you are so scared please do not visit this thread.
Peace.
What makes you start another stupid thread?
There are gazillion threads that discussed this issue at length. Already people have discussed this and are planning their plan B and for your kind information, Greg didnot say that all July 2 applications will be rejected.
Don't try to scare people and then try to back it up by saying "I am trying to figure that out too"
srikondoji
I am not trying to scare anyone. For you the thread might be stupid, not for me. Please keep your negative remarks to yourself. Just the fact that people are discussing in this thread invalidate your kind of comments.
Also, my assumption was people come here to discuss issues, when they have doubts. No one is a lawyer here, certainly not me, hence my statement. If you are so scared please do not visit this thread.
Peace.
nb_des
03-17 01:20 PM
As i said, eb3 to eb2 porting is not easy....Unless, there is very strong case, like applicant having US Masters degree but employer filed in EB3 for reasons they only know....
Read this story...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13810
My PD is Dec 2004 EB2, and personally I was also under the impression that EB2 would move fast but based on data in and some of the polls in IV I believe there are still large number of EB2 pending approval.
Read this story...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13810
My PD is Dec 2004 EB2, and personally I was also under the impression that EB2 would move fast but based on data in and some of the polls in IV I believe there are still large number of EB2 pending approval.
more...
rb_248
02-20 03:08 PM
Thats positive news. Thanks.
2010 gibson les paul standard
lordoftherings
07-04 07:47 PM
Yes, if all this is true, then going the lawsuit way is not the right step. They should now use this to force USCIS make some changes. One of them would allowing to file I-485 right after I-140 approval irrespective of whatever the PD is. When PDs become current the processing will start. This change will give releif to a lot of victims and future filers.
more...
[uber]
03-11 10:39 PM
when is the poll gonna be set up?
hair Buy Epiphone By Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus Top Transparent Blue
immi2006
02-22 07:26 PM
Hi,
I called USCIS today, i was asked to take infopass to get a status update on my case, as it was pending in local office. I am not sure why.
My PD is 2001 March, from Dallas BEC - LC cleared on June 2007. Filed 140+485 on July 2. In my company atleast 400 - 500 number of EB2 cases came thru in June 2007, there were a few hundred lcs from BEC for EB3 too..from 2000-2001 time frame, based on some of the threads I have seen. We are one of the largest networking company in San Jose, here. I am sure there are other companoies that have good number of folks, also depends on how many stuck on..
Filed my 10 th year H1 extension,
PD March 2001
EB2 - Category - Adv Degree
Country - India
Degree - Research IIT/IISc Bangalore.
Following advice of 'Googler' i skimmed through the USCIS OMbud's report. So USCIS is not able to accurately 'count' the cases because old cases at local offices are not accounted in system (?) . Otherwise it would have been a quick data base query to obtain whatever statistics.
And i was interested in knowing how many India EB2 pending till Oct.2002 ;-)
I called USCIS today, i was asked to take infopass to get a status update on my case, as it was pending in local office. I am not sure why.
My PD is 2001 March, from Dallas BEC - LC cleared on June 2007. Filed 140+485 on July 2. In my company atleast 400 - 500 number of EB2 cases came thru in June 2007, there were a few hundred lcs from BEC for EB3 too..from 2000-2001 time frame, based on some of the threads I have seen. We are one of the largest networking company in San Jose, here. I am sure there are other companoies that have good number of folks, also depends on how many stuck on..
Filed my 10 th year H1 extension,
PD March 2001
EB2 - Category - Adv Degree
Country - India
Degree - Research IIT/IISc Bangalore.
Following advice of 'Googler' i skimmed through the USCIS OMbud's report. So USCIS is not able to accurately 'count' the cases because old cases at local offices are not accounted in system (?) . Otherwise it would have been a quick data base query to obtain whatever statistics.
And i was interested in knowing how many India EB2 pending till Oct.2002 ;-)
more...
waitforevergc
02-14 10:02 AM
this is an irrelavant thread. pls delete this thread.
'ethnic cleansing' is a strong word and shouldnt be used in our context.
thanks.
'ethnic cleansing' is a strong word and shouldnt be used in our context.
thanks.
hot nice Epi Honeyburst.
h1techSlave
02-05 05:51 PM
like minded folks, please post your ideas.
more...
house GIBSON Les Paul STANDARD
coopheal
03-19 03:05 PM
Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.
I hope this happens. :)
I hope this happens. :)
tattoo Cheap Epiphone Gibson Les Paul
McGuffin
02-23 02:17 PM
Yeah, I need a set done date, I might not be able to get this one done.
more...
pictures gibson guitar for sale
RNGC
09-19 09:38 AM
I have registered this domain. If needed, please send me PM; I can initiate the transfer process. I have already added a forwarding address to the immigrationvoice.com.
This is my from of contribution.
Excellent....Our Logo should also change to "Legal Immigration voice"...
Smart thinking memyselfandus!
This is my from of contribution.
Excellent....Our Logo should also change to "Legal Immigration voice"...
Smart thinking memyselfandus!
dresses Gibson Les Paul Standard 08
greyhair
06-10 07:30 PM
For whatever reason, rumors are flying all over the Internet that the end of H1B and EAD employment authorization is at hand. This is complete nonsense. The purported basis for these rumors is an amendment offered in the Senate (S. Amdt. 4319) to a tax bill previously passed by the House (HR 4213). As written, this proposal would prohibit companies from filing H1B petitions if the company has laid off any employees in the last year. It would also void all existing H petitions for a company if the company lays off personnel.
Let's put this in context. Microsoft decides to lay off some of its loading dock personnel because they want to outsource that work. Under this proposal, they would then have to terminate all of their H1B engineers. That simply doesn't pass the laugh test.
Like most of Grassley's proposals, this amendment is pure idiocy. I suppose that's what happens when your parents are siblings. This bill has absolutely no chance of ever becoming law. .
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. Pandering to the client base will not help the clients, it will only help the service provider.
Let's put this in context. Microsoft decides to lay off some of its loading dock personnel because they want to outsource that work. Under this proposal, they would then have to terminate all of their H1B engineers. That simply doesn't pass the laugh test.
Like most of Grassley's proposals, this amendment is pure idiocy. I suppose that's what happens when your parents are siblings. This bill has absolutely no chance of ever becoming law. .
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. Pandering to the client base will not help the clients, it will only help the service provider.
more...
makeup Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded
vavs16
12-28 07:18 PM
Hi guys
If anyone here is enrolling at ONLINE program in U of South Dakota,please let me know
I am enrolling in there soon - it is accredited :)
Thanks a ton
If anyone here is enrolling at ONLINE program in U of South Dakota,please let me know
I am enrolling in there soon - it is accredited :)
Thanks a ton
girlfriend Gibson Les Paul Standard
javadeveloper
12-11 12:33 PM
Agreed! But when you call your bank to send you a debit card, they send it in days if not in weeks....that shows a sign of inter-dependability and a sense of need for each other. Sort of...I need you, you need me. You do not have to file MTR if they don't send you a debit card within 10 days.
Compare that with US consulate and DOS VISA bulletin and GC process...
Agreed
Compare that with US consulate and DOS VISA bulletin and GC process...
Agreed
hairstyles Gibson Les Paul Standard
deafTunes123
04-25 10:20 AM
congratulations eb2 june 2003
Wendyzhu77
02-28 06:25 PM
yes, this is much more troubling than the gc delay. If the country sank, what's the point of getting its GC???
If you have been following the news this week, the economy is really in trouble. Specifically financial and insurance sector. Dow plunged around 900 + points in last 2 days.
If you have been following the news this week, the economy is really in trouble. Specifically financial and insurance sector. Dow plunged around 900 + points in last 2 days.
BPforGC
03-10 04:16 PM
Until Economy is back on track and unemployment rate is back to below 5%, do not attempt anything that pisses of American public. It is not the public perse, but those anti-immigration idiots will cry foul and make GC process even harder.
Right now, sit tight and wither the financial storm. The best action is to unlink I-485 adjudication to priority date. So, I-485 is approved and status changed to "Approved, awaiting VISA number".
They should create a list where approved I-485s with VISA number pending will be placed in a queue based on original PD. They should get automatic VISA number as soon as one is available in that order. Then the system automatically orders a GC. This should be automated so that another IO shouldn't mess with it.
They can also link this database with FBI or crime database so that if anyone is convicted, it will automatically generate a flag and USCIS can decide what to do with that approved 485. So, this will keep bad guys out if they commit any crimes while 485 is awaiting VISA number.
IV core, think about this.
Right now, sit tight and wither the financial storm. The best action is to unlink I-485 adjudication to priority date. So, I-485 is approved and status changed to "Approved, awaiting VISA number".
They should create a list where approved I-485s with VISA number pending will be placed in a queue based on original PD. They should get automatic VISA number as soon as one is available in that order. Then the system automatically orders a GC. This should be automated so that another IO shouldn't mess with it.
They can also link this database with FBI or crime database so that if anyone is convicted, it will automatically generate a flag and USCIS can decide what to do with that approved 485. So, this will keep bad guys out if they commit any crimes while 485 is awaiting VISA number.
IV core, think about this.