free coloring pages of flowers

images Flowers Coloring Pages free coloring pages of flowers. coloring pictures. Free
  • coloring pictures. Free



  • prinive
    04-07 04:43 PM
    Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"

    PD Sep 2001

    EB3 India.





    wallpaper coloring pictures. Free free coloring pages of flowers. Printable Disney Coloring
  • Printable Disney Coloring



  • gvenkat
    10-20 09:24 AM
    Mccain is suportive to immigration yes. But not to legal but illegal. And there will be too m any distractions under his regime the 100 yer war in iraq and a new war in IRan that this will be in the back burner and the economy going down and us losing jobs so that we dont have to worry about GC. :mad::mad::mad:

    Wake up US needs a change.. didnt we have a republican president for the last 8 yeras.. didnt the retrogession happen during that time.. so what we need is chnage and thigns will fall in place.. although Obama might not be pro-immigration we might have some transparency...





    free coloring pages of flowers. Christmas Coloring Pages 9
  • Christmas Coloring Pages 9



  • Jaime
    09-13 03:47 AM
    Tens of thousands guys! We can do this!!!!! All of you within driving or train distance of DC, see you there guys!!!!!!





    2011 Printable Disney Coloring free coloring pages of flowers. Christmas Coloring Pages
  • Christmas Coloring Pages



  • sbindval
    07-03 03:57 PM
    Contributed $100
    Google Order #761841760391920



    more...


    free coloring pages of flowers. wall flowers eve pixar Wall E
  • wall flowers eve pixar Wall E



  • ajthakur
    07-14 05:07 PM
    I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.

    I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
    Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
    You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

    I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
    Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
    Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
    What document should I send to USCIS now?





    free coloring pages of flowers. Pooh Bear Coloring Pages 3
  • Pooh Bear Coloring Pages 3



  • vchip
    06-10 01:35 PM
    I am just wondering what are they going to do with this new act. Get rid of the immigrants.
    It is bad for USA and US Economy.

    Good Luck to us all.

    Cheers,
    VChip.

    Calli Passion (http://callipassion.blogspot.com/)

    Contributed $50

    :eek:



    more...


    free coloring pages of flowers. fairy in the flowers -
  • fairy in the flowers -



  • rpuja
    07-28 04:08 PM
    please let me know how to close the thread. I do not want divide IV.





    2010 Christmas Coloring Pages 9 free coloring pages of flowers. Flowers Coloring Pages
  • Flowers Coloring Pages



  • neoneo
    09-26 10:47 PM
    senthil1 makes more sense then this!

    I don't know who senthil1 is, nor do i care. If you nothing to reply please don't waste white space. My comments are not to stir up arguments but an observation.



    more...


    free coloring pages of flowers. Coloring Pages: Animals | My
  • Coloring Pages: Animals | My



  • bigboy007
    07-18 11:59 AM
    I think next time any one of us talks to USCIS, we should ask this question as to "Whether they have generated any rejection notices for apps received on July 2 2007 and have they mailed them".....my attorney says so far they have not received any rejection notices for apps filed on July 2 2007.
    he said no when i asked the same reg. Rejections.





    hair Christmas Coloring Pages free coloring pages of flowers. Flowers Coloring Pages For
  • Flowers Coloring Pages For



  • insbaby
    05-26 05:11 PM
    I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?


    Yes sir. You have to carry atlest a copy of your papers, H1/L1 approval notice, copy of passport, visa page, I-94 while travelling.

    Just keep a copy of those papers in your office bag or in car's dashboard.

    Don't take it in the wrong sense. It is WORTH.

    I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.

    An officer's duty is to ask for papers. And for just few questions you are upset.

    Just think about in the other way.

    What if the officer gets upset when you remain silent....

    You don't have to post such experience as everybody knows what would happen.



    more...


    free coloring pages of flowers. Free easter coloring sheets
  • Free easter coloring sheets



  • abhijitp
    07-28 02:02 AM
    Copying from the reply I posted here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=133404#post133404

    I consulted a high profile ($200 per 15 minutes) lawyer to discuss this issue. 1) He told me that he would re-submit the AOS. The comparison to the medical clearance requirement, according to him, was pointless, as they are two different things. If USCIS issues a statement they will not reject solely based on the EVL, then we can assume that is the truth. Their statement on Medical clearance cannot be interpreted to say they won't reject on the basis of another missing requirement, say the EVL.
    2) Filing two AOS packets can indeed also cause confusion, but it is a smaller risk according to him, and should be mitigated by a covering letter that says you are re-submitting to provide the XYZ document that was missed from the first packet.

    Based on this info, I have asked my lawyer to get a confirmation from the USCIS on the document that he missed in my case-- the EVL. If USCIS okays that, we do not resubmit. If they don't do that within a week, I will try to re-submit... not going to be easy considering my lawyer may not be in agreement... but that is what would be the correct way out of this, according to the second opinion I got today.

    Thanks





    hot wall flowers eve pixar Wall E free coloring pages of flowers. Thanksgiving coloring pages
  • Thanksgiving coloring pages



  • gclabor07
    03-15 10:50 AM
    Hello,

    I too am looking to carpool with someone driving from the Cockeysville area. I'm staying at a friend's place, but he is flying out that weekend to attend a job interview. So, I'm in need of a ride as well. If you find a ride, please let me know as well.

    Thanks.


    Hi ,
    I am looking for carpool who is driving from Baltimore area.

    I live on 18 exit on 83 north.
    will be driving via 83 south/695/95south/

    any one in this route please email me.



    more...


    house of free coloring pages for free coloring pages of flowers. valentines coloring pages
  • valentines coloring pages



  • ramus
    07-03 07:58 AM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\





    tattoo Pooh Bear Coloring Pages 3 free coloring pages of flowers. flowers and coloring pages
  • flowers and coloring pages



  • vin13
    02-17 11:10 AM
    I am volunteering to coordinate the collection and redemption of airline miles.

    Those who would like to donate or in need please PM me with your Name and Phone number along with a good time to reach.

    if you are donating miles, please also provide the airlines and the number of miles you wish to donate and contact info (name and phone number)

    Please do not forget to put your phone number when you send me the PM.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures fairy in the flowers - free coloring pages of flowers. the free colouring pages
  • the free colouring pages



  • sanju
    02-13 09:08 PM
    This is ridiculous; no one asked you to come to this country.

    Nor are you entitled to anything besides what they chose to bestow.

    Remember that.

    No one asked anyone to come to this country. But when we came here few years back, we were told that there are set of procedures in place to get green card. Congress never intended to make people for 10 years to get their green cards. So no one asked us that wait for 10 years either. But we paid taxes for all those 10 years. And my tax $$$, government has decided to bailout banks telling them not to hire me. Again, no one asked me how they will spend my tax $$$ just like no one asked me to come to this country.

    Sense of entitlement comes from sense of connection and sense of what we deserve. I am entitled to permanent residency because my wife and I have paid around 1/2 million in taxes in last 10 years, more than 99% of "ALL AMERICAN" FAMILIES. So don't tell us what we are entitled and what we are not entitled for, because that's ridiculous.


    .





    dresses Thanksgiving coloring pages free coloring pages of flowers. Flag Day Coloring Page 1
  • Flag Day Coloring Page 1



  • seahawks
    07-25 01:47 AM
    Dude/Dudette, I give up. The alien's eligibility and admissibility is decided at I-485 stage - FBI name checks, medical tests ring a bell? The law explicitly states that visa number availabililty is a pre-requisite for the adjustment of status application in 245(a)(3). If you can't understand - or choose to refuse to understand - plain English, have fun arguing with yourself.

    I concur, otherwise there won't be a IV forum or confusion and pain that everyone going through retrogession is facing, will we?



    more...


    makeup Coloring Pages: Animals | My free coloring pages of flowers. of free coloring pages for
  • of free coloring pages for



  • pv2715
    07-13 10:24 AM
    It is not a contradiction to the previous statement.

    Cut-off-date = 1 ==> PDs before 1st can file (i.e mar-01 cut-off date mean pds till apr-30 can file)
    Cut-off-date = 8 ==> PDs before 8 can file (i.e pds 1 to 7 since they are in one bucket)
    Cut-off-date = 15 ==> PDs before 15 can file (specifically pds in bucket 8-14 can file)
    etc...

    Hope it helps. As others predicted, I really think the numbers will not move back. You will get your GC soon.

    Yagw,

    I understand this is a mute point of debate for most of us and I am trying to clarify a statement made in the PDF document for the benefit of people whose PDs fall under these days. Under the operational guidelines issued, it appears that any PD that falls under days 1-7 of calendar month falls under the cutoff day 1 and so on.





    girlfriend flowers and coloring pages free coloring pages of flowers. happy easter coloring pages
  • happy easter coloring pages



  • alisa
    01-25 09:38 PM
    I had trouble sifting through all that data and figuring out what that was all about.
    Could you give the specific report that you used for these numbers. And, if possible, any hints on how you arrived at the data below. I would appreciate that.

    Thanks....
    Can you re-estimate the new dates. Using this data

    ******* EB Pref*******EB3
    FY**|*Total*|INDIA | *Total* |India
    2000|107,024| 15888| 049,736| 05567
    2001|179,195| 41720| 086,058| 16405
    2002|174,968| 41919| 088,555| 17428
    2003|082,137| 20818| 046,613| 10680
    2004|155,330| 39496| 085,969| 19962
    2005|246,877| 47160| 129,070| 23399
    2006|?????????TBP in the near future ???????


    THis are the number of visas issued for each fiscal year since FY 2000 for the EB preference.
    They are under this link:DOS Visa Statistics (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html)

    andy





    hairstyles Free easter coloring sheets free coloring pages of flowers. Disney Barbie Coloring Pages
  • Disney Barbie Coloring Pages



  • asharda
    07-05 04:12 PM
    Added my $100 towards our common dreams and goals! I still vote to keep this site free for everyone's benefit. Believe me ppl will come around..took me a while but as they say better late than never!

    IV you have our support! United we stand!

    Paypal Confirmation Number: 8GH00265XS5850731
    PD: Aug 04
    RD: ????


    Same here. Here's my small contribution in your big effort.

    Best regards,
    Google Order #853854384931851





    ilikekilo
    03-10 12:45 AM
    what a shame!!!!!!!!1 Bleep bleep!!!





    cnag
    09-10 10:55 AM
    How many posts are required to access chat feature?

    I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
    Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.