ford fiesta classic

images Fiesta Classic definitely ford fiesta classic. The launch of Fiesta Classic
  • The launch of Fiesta Classic



  • kutra
    03-05 06:26 PM
    I think that everybody has the right to express their opinion.

    Anything else is sensorship

    good luck to all

    That is true. But I would rather bicker/argue among ourselves in our closed community and not in front of the public. I withdrew my post because singhsa3 is inviting media and other outlets to view this poll. I see no good coming out of washing our dirty linen in public.

    I am neither convinced by singhsa3's arguments and nor do I buy into the whole "potential-to-buy-houses" angle (and I got red-dotted for all my previous posts, but I don't care), but if he's willing to take the efforts because he believes in what he's doing, then I don't have to be the all-freedom-of-speech guy.

    So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards, I am fine with continuing with my life and work. :)





    wallpaper The launch of Fiesta Classic ford fiesta classic. ford fiesta classic photo
  • ford fiesta classic photo



  • deepakjain
    06-08 06:38 PM
    You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....

    Do not get me wrong ....140 crore Rupees [EAD & AP Renewal] just for pending 485 is not an small amount.....

    they will be another July 2007 fiasco in 2010.....so that another 200K people board the non stop flight for GC destination......so that 140 Crore becomes 280 Crore Rupees....those 2000 hired by USCIS in 2007 will be waiting for salary hike ....:D





    ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic 1 3
  • Ford Fiesta Classic 1 3



  • Openarms
    10-17 11:23 AM
    Notarized & mailed my FOIA letter yesterday.





    2011 ford fiesta classic photo ford fiesta classic. Fiesta Classic#39;s test mileage
  • Fiesta Classic#39;s test mileage



  • nojoke
    10-20 06:34 PM
    I missed on some of the conversation here
    - '92-'00 was a good economic time because of the dot com boom.

    It happened because of Al Gore and policies of Clinton

    - the repubs were in charge of the house and senate, and they helped in part to frame/pass the policies during that time.

    I thought they are in charge till 2006? So what got changed from 1992-2000 and from 2000-2006?
    - the housing sector debacle started in the clinton era, when the dems pushed the fannie may & freddie mac to lower the lending standards to give loans to the people who couldn't afford it. though it sounded like a good objective they all knew that at one point it would boomerang.

    This credit problem was caused by not only Fannie/Freddie but due to deregulation of banking and finance sector that started from Regan era. Republicans are so proud of deregulation.

    - the dems did that for their own purposes:
    1. to gain the support of the lower income/middle income population which they did.

    And for Bush to be proud of the ownership society that he bragged about in 2004.

    2. to fatten their own wallets-they changed the compensation rules so that the more they loan out the more their compensation. the dem guy in charge of the loaning agencies earned 90 mil in 6 years.

    Prove.

    3. the top two beneficiaries of contribution from fm/fm were guess who chris dodd & barck obama (barack got 130K in just 3 years). not to mention the favorable interest rates on their mortgage loans.

    Not True. The employees of the firm gave to obama campaign. Companies are prohibited by law from giving donations. On the otherhand
    The New York Times has published a separate list looking at contributions from "directors, officers, and lobbyists for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac" for the 2008 campaign cycle. That list � using figures from the Federal Election Commission � shows McCain receiving $169,000, while Obama received only $16,000.

    - the US has prospered so far because of its capitalistic philosophy. it has advanced innovation, and entrepreneurship, because innovators know they'll be compensated for their hardwork. barack recently claimed he want's to spread the wealth around which is a socialist philosophy...you've seen that in the communist countries (no growth, poverty, and low standards).

    FOX news talking point. He meant tax the rich to give tax break for the middle class. If you are super rich then I understand your anger.
    Unregulated capitalism will cause serious trouble. We just found that out.
    [/QUOTE]

    - barack has had no accomplishment at all...no executive decision made, no major legislation (bills) introduced or passed (let alone through bipartisan efforts). so all of a sudden to assume he's going to bring change is ridiculous. hillary would have made a better president of course the press decides/controls everything now.

    It is leadership skills. Not the most experienced skill that is needed. He obviously has the skills since he defeated the great clintons.

    - look at the huge spending plan he has (free giveaways to everybody)...to fund that he'll tax you and I (take away whatever money we've saved).

    FOX news talking points. He said he will give tax cut for middle class. Moreover McCain's spending plan is will have a deficit of 1trillion compared to 750billion from obama's plan. Google.

    - he's ambiguous on everything...he changed his initial position on almost everything, and not just once (again according to the audience)

    FOX news talking point again. No proof. McCain said economy fundamentally good then bad, he has a long list. I don't have time http://www.bi30.org/wordpress/flipflopper.htm

    I don't think we need to go thru all this again. all i care now is my gc, and I don't think obama is for it. even if he says he's for it, you can't trust him. he'll change his position when it becomes unpopular.

    again be rational in your thinking.

    p.s with the limited time I had I wrote all this...so don't pounce on any gramatical errors (of course the dems like to do that).



    more...


    ford fiesta classic. With the all new Ford Fiesta
  • With the all new Ford Fiesta



  • sprash
    01-30 02:35 PM
    Wow! Thanks a lot for posting such detailed RFE information. This really helps a lot in understanding what I may be asked.

    My GC sponsoring employer revoked my H1 last year itself. I could see the change in status back then itself within a month of having left them. Nothing happenned after that. I got a new H1 from my (then) new employer and things continued as before. This employer has not yet revoked my H1 (from what I can see) and its probably because they are almost going under. There are less than 25 people left in the company so I doubt that they will have spent the money to go and revoke all the H1s of the folks they laid off.

    Maybe its like someone suggested - USCIS is pre-processing my 485 based on received date since I mailed my app very early on in July 2007.

    Yes, I believe thats what they might be doing - preprocessing. There was no obvious 'trigger' event that caused RFE on my case either. They raised these RFEs even though I had not changed my sponsoring employer or transferred my h1b. I have a feeling they preprocessed mine too.

    I don't mean to scare you (just prepare you for the worst) --- you might want to talk to some desi consultants and make an arrangement that in case the RFE is employment verification, they give you pay stubs from the time you were laid off. As you can see from my RFE, you might need to show your recent paystubs and employment verification. Yes, it will be a financial loss for you, but without these I believe your case can get rejected (gurus correct me if I'm wrong!).

    Again I am is just hypothesizing your situation, your case might be entirely different. This is 'just in case'.....





    ford fiesta classic. interior of New Ford Fiesta
  • interior of New Ford Fiesta



  • nk2006
    09-11 12:11 PM
    http://seeker.dice.com/olc/thread.jspa?threadID=9965&start=0&tstart=0

    Lot of people are working hard to defeat this bill including Programmers guild. We need to act fast and aggressively. I think this postponment of the bill gave us another chance to lobby it strongly.

    Wow those guys/gals are fed with so many lies - numbers usa and programmers guild is projecting this bill as if creation of "new" half a million visas and propagating that so many new "foreigners" will take up jobs. Do they understand the word "recapture" and also these are unused 'greencard' recapture - many of beneficiaries are in us for way too long and they are not going to change the job market a bit.



    more...


    ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic - India
  • Ford Fiesta Classic - India



  • frostrated
    09-10 02:54 PM
    My PD is March 2010 EB2 so i'm not even in this race yet but help me in understanding one thing.

    Was EB3 current in July 2007? If yes, I'm assuming atleast 95% EB3 folks have EAD and their spouse can work. The really big problem in post 2007 EB3.

    Since dates were current in July 2007, Eb2 and Eb3 can atleast enjoy EAD/spouse working benefits. Why do ppl complain when they have EAD etc whose PD is before 2007.

    smuggymba

    what happened to your earlier PD. I think it was in mid 2004 or so, correct?





    2010 Ford Fiesta Classic 1 3 ford fiesta classic. Fiesta Classic definitely
  • Fiesta Classic definitely



  • GCKaMaara
    04-08 09:28 AM
    I don't understand the IO calling Client part. What if (like most of us do) the person was traveling on a weekend? Is the client supposed to be on call for the IO?Besides, even if it is so, answering NO to that question implies fraud on behalf of the Client too.

    IOs do call. Happened once in my company itself last month. But everything else was smooth after IOs call. The guy didn't have letter from my company about current job / employment.



    more...


    ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic gives you
  • Ford Fiesta Classic gives you



  • anurakt
    11-17 12:40 PM
    I am on page with you. I did it 3 weeks back. Now I am starting the whole labor at the new company , making almost 140K (60% more) with a fortune 20 company . Good position and happier......

    I did the same and didn't hung up myself on GC .... life is more than GC let us live our life.





    hair Fiesta Classic#39;s test mileage ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic Dashboard
  • Ford Fiesta Classic Dashboard



  • immi2006
    06-12 02:46 PM
    i think most of us make excelletn candidates to become Senators :-) if not at least a good immigration lawyer..



    more...


    ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic – Cheaper
  • Ford Fiesta Classic – Cheaper



  • nomi
    12-11 03:03 PM
    When we file I485 its with Department of States and not USCIS which is part of Department of Home Land Security. In my opinion it is DOS who has to agree filing I 485 even if visa number not available.


    How can we contact with Department of State about this rule. Can we meet with rule making department or its officers and see what they say about it ??
    There should be someway or they are enough rights to change or make new rule. Like they decide everymonth visa numbers ?? what do you guys think ??

    thx.





    hot With the all new Ford Fiesta ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic launch
  • Ford Fiesta Classic launch



  • va_labor2002
    07-24 08:47 AM
    To the core group/Senior Members,

    If I understand it right, the ability to concurrently file I40/I485 was introduced by the legacy INS through a memo in July of 2002 and it went effective almost immediately on July 31st 2002. I've tried to search for news archives on different law websites and to best of my knowledge it was purely an executive decision taken by INS governing body and no congressional or judicial intervention was needed to allow concurrent filing. In a very similar fashion, the new USCIS has indicated that it wants to discontinue concurrent filing in near future...an executive decision again.

    Is it a possibility to get an audience with the USCIS director/start a letter campaign with the goal of getting them issue a memo allowing filing of I485/EAD even if the visa number is not available? The adjucation of the case would obviously happen only after visa number becomes available but as we all know this will be a big relief for all those who want to use AC21 provisions.

    Passage of CIR/SKIL is very important in the longer run to reduce the overall greencard processing time and alleviate heavy backlogs but if we get this small relief right now it would help a lot of individuals from retrogressed countries waiting to file I485...and the good thing is, it looks like USCIS might have the ability to effect this change without a lengthy legislative process.

    Any thoughts ??

    I totally agree with you. USCIS can take a decision without any BILL from the congress. I already sent a letter to USCIS director. I think IV should contact USCIS director and ask help regarding retrogression. We ,5000 members, can send letters to USCIS director and WHitehouse. They will listen to us.

    Good luck..



    more...


    house Ford Fiesta Classic has Air ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic
  • Ford Fiesta Classic



  • pappu
    01-10 11:59 PM
    Thank you again perm2gc for helping with this effort.





    tattoo interior of New Ford Fiesta ford fiesta classic. With a offering Ford Fiesta
  • With a offering Ford Fiesta



  • desi3933
    01-30 09:07 PM
    .....
    ....
    She has worked only 1 month in 2009 this will be reflected on 2009 w-2. I have couple of questions:

    Will she be considered as "out of status" from Feb 1 to April end?

    .....
    .....


    Before I answer your questions, I have couple of them -

    Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
    Will she on unpaid leave?
    Will she still be Full Time Employee?



    more...


    pictures Ford Fiesta Classic - India ford fiesta classic. Called Fiesta Classic sedan,
  • Called Fiesta Classic sedan,



  • engineer
    06-12 11:57 AM
    CIR needs to die for the simple reason that the processing workload for the illegals on the USCIS will add another 3 years of wait for everybody. Simple fact of the matter is that the system has not finished recovering from the last 245(i) amnesty that ended in 2001. That was when the DOL received 6 years of applications in one week and everybody ended up waiting 3 years or more.

    I agree. IV must think of a strategy where they can lobby to get just provisions for legal and highly skilled immigrants approved as seperate bill.
    If we couple this with illegals then no body is going to pay attention.





    dresses Ford Fiesta Classic launch ford fiesta classic. ford fiesta classic 2011 CAR
  • ford fiesta classic 2011 CAR



  • desi3933
    03-10 03:22 PM
    I hope I have answered your question (in red). :)

    >> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.

    Thanks MDix.

    You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!

    ______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    makeup Ford Fiesta Classic gives you ford fiesta classic. Ford Fiesta Classic has Air
  • Ford Fiesta Classic has Air



  • amitgeorge
    03-13 11:17 PM
    by far the best battle i have seen in recent times

    great work





    girlfriend With a offering Ford Fiesta ford fiesta classic. 2011 Ford Fiesta Classic with
  • 2011 Ford Fiesta Classic with



  • mheggade
    07-14 12:00 PM
    EB2 dates may be unavailable/ dont move. But it is just for a very short span of time. And after that EB2 dates start moving quickly again. I presume by 2009 october, the EB2 India PD will close to 2008. Any retrogression, if there is, in EB2 will be very mild from now on because of the spillovers.

    Regarding EB3: Every year there had been about 100k approvals in EB3 category, out of around 160K(even though there are 140k visas, there have been approving more because they are using unused family visa numbers) approvals in Employment Based Category. This is because of vertical fall outs of visa numbers. Now they have changed the scenario to horizontal fall outs (spreading across at the same category level( ex. EB2) irrespective of country of chargeability.). So this time it would be around 100K approvals in EB2 category.

    Let us make as much noice as we could because of EB3 retrogression. That doesnt effect EB2 movement. But may make it possible visa numbers increase for EB category by legislation. So we have to support this agitation made by our EB3 friends.


    I could seee all the EB3 folks with PD older than 2006 and EB2 folks with PD older than 2008 will be cleared off in the next two years. I am sure there wont be not more than 1 or 2 years delay between EB2 and EB3 categories in near future.And there are lot of things going to happen for employment based immigratin in the next two years.


    This EB2 movement of 2 and half years is just a first step by DOS.

    vdlrao,

    Can you tell us , Which Crystal ball are you looking in to ?





    hairstyles Ford Fiesta Classic – Cheaper ford fiesta classic. See more Ford Fiesta Classic
  • See more Ford Fiesta Classic



  • krishna.ahd
    01-30 01:21 PM
    Unpaid bench means you are "Out of Status". Not illegal.

    When you are present in the country after your I-94 has expired, then you are illegal.

    There are 3 things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and unpaid bench when working for a desi company.

    Whether you will go on bench or not depends completely on you, your skills, your willingness to find jobs across the country (not just where you live), your willingness to travel and the biggest factor : Market conditions. Right now, the market is good, and if you live in a big city with good opportunities, and if your skills are good, then you may be able to find a project wherever you live.

    If the whole thing doesnt work out, then you can always go back on H4.( If you stop working, you have to file for H1 to H4 transfer also, its not automatic, many people have learned this the hard way)

    About stamping, well, that's a question I really dont know the answer to. I have not heard of many examples or questions about what happens when a person on valid H4 applies for a H1 stamp. Someone here, if he/she has experience may be able to answer.
    Very well said locilife (about the things guaranteed in life)
    Double (triple??) check about the desi consulting compnay and their ability to get you the project.

    Good Luck.
    Krishna
    "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"





    BharatPremi
    03-13 11:00 AM
    I am going through the process of changing job. My new company says they are fond of EAD. But I am asking for H1 transfer. So they are saying if I want H1 transfer I can do so at my cost. Interesting!!!!

    If your are awarded with that option, better use it to maintain H1.





    EB3_SEP04
    05-26 04:45 PM
    Even GC holders are required to carry thier GCs all the time.

    The point, like ACLU said, is : People should not be stopped/searched/questioned for no reason. It must be done only in response to a suspicious activity.

    This treatment of non-citizens vs. citizens is similar to black people not allowed to sit in the front seats. Just a new form of profiling.