
saketkapur
07-06 05:48 PM
I had asked Ron Gotcher on his forum the same question.....below is what he had to say obout it.......
You should be ok......just keep renewing your documents.
Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/adjustment-of-status/6412-entered-on-ap-valid-h1b-do-i-need-to-get-i-94-extented.html)
Re: Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry about an advance parole I-94 expiring. There is no penalty if you overstay beyond the period authorized on an advance parole I-94. I don't know why they put an end date on those. There is no way to extend them other than leaving the US and re-entering. More to the point, there can't do anything if your overstay.
__________________
You should be ok......just keep renewing your documents.
Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/adjustment-of-status/6412-entered-on-ap-valid-h1b-do-i-need-to-get-i-94-extented.html)
Re: Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry about an advance parole I-94 expiring. There is no penalty if you overstay beyond the period authorized on an advance parole I-94. I don't know why they put an end date on those. There is no way to extend them other than leaving the US and re-entering. More to the point, there can't do anything if your overstay.
__________________
wallpaper fat person falling over. fat
QuickGreenCard
04-20 05:57 PM
Hey gc28262,
I am in the same boat as you. I applied for both EAD & AP last year to Texas Service Center. I have gotten my EAD but not AP. The following is my online status for AP:
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
I called many times and was able to open up a service request. They sent me a letter saying the same thing that I can see online. Everyone told me to re-apply or send I-824 (Application for action on approved petition with the fees $340, costs more than the AP application itself).
Could you please post the address where you have mailed. I would like to try the same to see if my luck changes any.
Thanks
Srini
I am in the same boat as you. I applied for both EAD & AP last year to Texas Service Center. I have gotten my EAD but not AP. The following is my online status for AP:
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
I called many times and was able to open up a service request. They sent me a letter saying the same thing that I can see online. Everyone told me to re-apply or send I-824 (Application for action on approved petition with the fees $340, costs more than the AP application itself).
Could you please post the address where you have mailed. I would like to try the same to see if my luck changes any.
Thanks
Srini

reddy77
01-13 06:11 PM
Thanks Guys for taking time and replying to my questions, was able to get answers for all my queries. Thanks ...
2011 fat person falling down stairs
vdlrao
01-21 02:16 PM
Do I need Germany visa to travel on AP, to India via Germany with Lufthansa air lines.. Please let me know.
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
UKannan
09-19 09:15 PM
i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
Did u get the visa?
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
Did u get the visa?
joeshmoe
09-04 11:22 AM
Fellows in pain ...
It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.
For those interested:
EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year
It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.
For those interested:
EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year
more...
hsd31
05-12 10:04 AM
Please search the forums. This has been discussed multiple times (and frowned upon by some multiple times :)). The gist of it is: it is not your qualifications, but the Job requirements that determine if it is EB2 or EB3. Also, you cannot count the experience you have gained with your employer when filing for GC with the same employer. Moreover, since the July 07 fiasco, EB2 filings for tech jobs are been closely looked at by USCIS and can be subject to a Business Necessity RFE, unless the position is on the Managerial side of things. The best advice I can give you is: Consult with your lawyer since each case is unique and there could be justification for a port in certain cases.
2010 fat person falling. fat person falling. fat person falling. MacRumors
matreen
08-22 11:02 AM
Hi there,
Mine is EB3 India; priority date is Jan, 2007 and 485 filed in July, 2007 filters. I am holding 3 years of bachlers and 1 year diploma plus 10 years of professional experience. I do not see any progress in EB3 for another couple of years and thinking convert my petition from EB3 - EB2 but got few questions as follow; by the way I am on EAD now, no more H1B - so my situation is do or die :) I would not say die because this is not only the world for us.
Note: Still I am working for the same sponsered employer.
1. If I file new petition with EB2 based on my old EB3 priority date with same employer, what happens to my EB3 application processing? will that get effected in any way?
2. What happens to my EB3 processing if my EB2 got rejected for some reason?
3. If I get m 140 approved with my new EB2 filing; what kind of risks I have porting EB3 485 to EB2 file?
4. What all the requirements filing EB2 for converting from EB3?
I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks,
Matt.
Mine is EB3 India; priority date is Jan, 2007 and 485 filed in July, 2007 filters. I am holding 3 years of bachlers and 1 year diploma plus 10 years of professional experience. I do not see any progress in EB3 for another couple of years and thinking convert my petition from EB3 - EB2 but got few questions as follow; by the way I am on EAD now, no more H1B - so my situation is do or die :) I would not say die because this is not only the world for us.
Note: Still I am working for the same sponsered employer.
1. If I file new petition with EB2 based on my old EB3 priority date with same employer, what happens to my EB3 application processing? will that get effected in any way?
2. What happens to my EB3 processing if my EB2 got rejected for some reason?
3. If I get m 140 approved with my new EB2 filing; what kind of risks I have porting EB3 485 to EB2 file?
4. What all the requirements filing EB2 for converting from EB3?
I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks,
Matt.
more...
sukhyani
09-04 04:19 PM
You must be right ... I was not anticipating this turn of events whatsoever as I knew what the current PD is in the September Visa Bulletin but maybe they assign me a visa number when they got my application in June.... who knows...
What was the Approval date on your I140?
What was the Approval date on your I140?
hair fat person falling. fat person falling. fat person falling. chairguru22
SGP
03-25 03:48 PM
Once your I-140 is approved and even if the employer files to revoke the I-140 it will not affect your status. It is at the discretion of the USCIS to revoke the approved I-140. USCIS will revoke the approved I-140 if it detects that it was fraudulently obtained.
Now to answer your question : Even if company A files to revoke I-140 before the individual files for H1 transfer, it does not make a difference to the individual.
________________________________
Deadline = April 30th, 2011
Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")
You said you didn't get a chance to file for I 485 with company A , means you did transfer H1b. Did company A withdraw before you transfered H1b ? Did you do transfer with in initial 6 year of H1b ?
Now to answer your question : Even if company A files to revoke I-140 before the individual files for H1 transfer, it does not make a difference to the individual.
________________________________
Deadline = April 30th, 2011
Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")
You said you didn't get a chance to file for I 485 with company A , means you did transfer H1b. Did company A withdraw before you transfered H1b ? Did you do transfer with in initial 6 year of H1b ?
more...
wellwishergc
04-08 03:12 PM
Although there are a few members in this forum (including me), who believe that EB retrogression will be handled through a separate bill dedicated to legal immigration or through a bill like PACE act, I trust the judgement of IV core team. I believe their actions are well-intentioned and are validated by the lobbyist group.
Let us unite in IV's efforts. It does not mean that we do not give ideas, since the ideas are needed by IV core team to analyze, evaluate and act upon.
Your belief in raw majority votes in the conference is touching. ;-) But all it takes is one person -- one Sensenbrenner, or equivalent to build a coalition within the conference, and one house leader to pick and choose the members of the conference.
To reiterate -- 20% of the house is in the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus. The house bill was voted in by a clear majority. Chew on that.
Let us unite in IV's efforts. It does not mean that we do not give ideas, since the ideas are needed by IV core team to analyze, evaluate and act upon.
Your belief in raw majority votes in the conference is touching. ;-) But all it takes is one person -- one Sensenbrenner, or equivalent to build a coalition within the conference, and one house leader to pick and choose the members of the conference.
To reiterate -- 20% of the house is in the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus. The house bill was voted in by a clear majority. Chew on that.
hot Apr 12, 03:18 PM fat person falling down stairs. fat person falling down
PD_Dec2002
07-07 09:58 PM
Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.
Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??
Your answer is highly important.
Thanks
I am not sure I understand what you are saying. But before you get flamed (and correctly so) by everyone, I just have one advice for you: "What goes around comes around".
Never, never ever do anything in life that will come back to haunt you. Dishonesty can only go so far...
Good luck.
Thanks,
Jayant
Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??
Your answer is highly important.
Thanks
I am not sure I understand what you are saying. But before you get flamed (and correctly so) by everyone, I just have one advice for you: "What goes around comes around".
Never, never ever do anything in life that will come back to haunt you. Dishonesty can only go so far...
Good luck.
Thanks,
Jayant
more...
house a fat person falling down.
roseball
10-08 06:32 PM
Company A did my GC. I am with Company B on AC21. When my GC gets approved i should be able to stay with Company B and not A. Am i missing something?
Your case is different as you are protected by AC21 regulations. You can continue working for company B upon GC approval. The original poster's case is different since he changed employers when his labor was still pending and the only way employer A would have justified continuing processing his case was under the pretext that the beneficiary would join the company upon GC approval. Infact, thats the only reason why USCIS continued to process his petition and eventually approve it.
Now, if the job no longer exists at the time of GC approval, then it could lead to serious consequences and GC can be revoked anytime by USCIS if they find this out. Remember, its always the responsibility of the beneficiary to provide relevant/sufficient documentation whenever asked for, even after the beneficiary has an approved GC. Such things will come back and haunt you if not taken care of in an appropriate manner (legal consulation).
Your case is different as you are protected by AC21 regulations. You can continue working for company B upon GC approval. The original poster's case is different since he changed employers when his labor was still pending and the only way employer A would have justified continuing processing his case was under the pretext that the beneficiary would join the company upon GC approval. Infact, thats the only reason why USCIS continued to process his petition and eventually approve it.
Now, if the job no longer exists at the time of GC approval, then it could lead to serious consequences and GC can be revoked anytime by USCIS if they find this out. Remember, its always the responsibility of the beneficiary to provide relevant/sufficient documentation whenever asked for, even after the beneficiary has an approved GC. Such things will come back and haunt you if not taken care of in an appropriate manner (legal consulation).
tattoo Apr 7, 10:52 PM fat person falling down stairs. fat person falling down
ebizash
09-30 12:00 PM
Ken,
The reason that the USPS is not showing your documents delivered could be many. One of the biggest reasons that I have experienced is "unable to scan the bar code". This is more probable if you had printed the mailing label and affixed it on the envelope with a tape. Sometimes the tape can overlap the bar code making the bar code difficult to be scanned. I frequently use USPS priority mail and in about 10% of the cases this happens. But I never had a lost priority mail piece.
Additionally the fact that you had a soft LUD on 9/28, I would think that LUD was for the reason that USCIS received the documents. I had applied AP online on the same date as you did, sent docs via priority mail the next day. USPS showed that the documents delivered on 9/25 and had soft LUDs on 9/25 and 9/28.
Hope this helps!
The reason that the USPS is not showing your documents delivered could be many. One of the biggest reasons that I have experienced is "unable to scan the bar code". This is more probable if you had printed the mailing label and affixed it on the envelope with a tape. Sometimes the tape can overlap the bar code making the bar code difficult to be scanned. I frequently use USPS priority mail and in about 10% of the cases this happens. But I never had a lost priority mail piece.
Additionally the fact that you had a soft LUD on 9/28, I would think that LUD was for the reason that USCIS received the documents. I had applied AP online on the same date as you did, sent docs via priority mail the next day. USPS showed that the documents delivered on 9/25 and had soft LUDs on 9/25 and 9/28.
Hope this helps!
more...
pictures seeking one fat person to
siddar
06-30 11:13 AM
This is my 2 cents, take it or leave it. Please consult the lawyer before taking any decision.
Two H1 are allowed, as long as both are part time and total hours per week is around 40 hours. If you already have a FULL time H1, that is 40 hours, then the Intelligent IO might think that your taking someone else's job.
You can have multiple FULL time H1, but can work for only one employer FULL time.
If you have GC or Citizenship, then the labor laws are different.
Two H1 are allowed, as long as both are part time and total hours per week is around 40 hours. If you already have a FULL time H1, that is 40 hours, then the Intelligent IO might think that your taking someone else's job.
You can have multiple FULL time H1, but can work for only one employer FULL time.
If you have GC or Citizenship, then the labor laws are different.
dresses Aug 29, 09:18 AM. this may be a dumb question, fat person falling down
GEEVER
January 30th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Hello,
What type of camera are you looking for?
Point-and-shoot or a dSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex).
The Sony Cybershoot is just your average P&S camera, small, light and compact.
A dSLR for example, like the Nikon D40 or the Canon EOS 350D are dSLR type and are much bigger in size but deliver alot higher quality images.
Nikon D40 http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/images/d40-right-950.jpg
Canon EOS 350D http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon350D/images/Canon350D_main.jpg
What is your price budget too?
here is the link for the cyber-shot y was looking for http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=20005011
i know sony also have dslr cameras, but this cyber-shot is pretty much like a dslr and it's affordable. $600 budget
What type of camera are you looking for?
Point-and-shoot or a dSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex).
The Sony Cybershoot is just your average P&S camera, small, light and compact.
A dSLR for example, like the Nikon D40 or the Canon EOS 350D are dSLR type and are much bigger in size but deliver alot higher quality images.
Nikon D40 http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/images/d40-right-950.jpg
Canon EOS 350D http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon350D/images/Canon350D_main.jpg
What is your price budget too?
here is the link for the cyber-shot y was looking for http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=20005011
i know sony also have dslr cameras, but this cyber-shot is pretty much like a dslr and it's affordable. $600 budget
more...
makeup fat person falling down stairs
tonyHK12
10-11 11:11 AM
It not the right time to start campaign. All policians will be busy in elections an they may not hear waht we say. After elections may be the right time to do.
On the contrary, Immigration is one of the top issues now, and the stand on illegals and legals will be part of the campaign, besides jobs, economy, health care.
Their main work in campaiging is talking about how they will fix issues (Bills) and what they have done so far.... blaming others, etc.
They can do the dirty work for us in communicating to the public about EB visa increase and legal immigration issues.
On the contrary, Immigration is one of the top issues now, and the stand on illegals and legals will be part of the campaign, besides jobs, economy, health care.
Their main work in campaiging is talking about how they will fix issues (Bills) and what they have done so far.... blaming others, etc.
They can do the dirty work for us in communicating to the public about EB visa increase and legal immigration issues.
girlfriend fat person falling. fat person falling over. Whining Fat Mafia Wins Apology;

lkapildev
01-08 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Ramba;211906] You be better in that stressfull Job. Donot judge before seeing IT QA Jobs. This job is firing or else you will be fired and someone from BLR and HYD will take your job.
hairstyles fat person falling. fat person falling. lie on a fat person,; lie
map_boiler
09-25 05:27 PM
I agree that technically he should be able to file based on the visa bulletin. However, note that this time, they kept the "unavailability" information under wraps unlike in July 2007.
he is still eligible to file.
he is still eligible to file.
rockstart
04-23 10:24 AM
I am planning to change my apartment next week. Its same city same zip code just different apartment complex (got a better deal). I am working the same job, same profile no changes since filing my 485 in Aug 2007. I also received a RFE in July 2008 (at that time my PD was current) it was for BC for which I had submitted an affidavit from my parents since the original was in local language. For the RFE I did an notarized translation of the doc and submitted it. They had also asked for updated EVL with supporting paystubs W2. I sent that and the application has been pending since.
The question I have is will this address change trigger another RFE?. Does any one have any such experience?
The question I have is will this address change trigger another RFE?. Does any one have any such experience?
rsrajendran
07-19 01:05 PM
Spill over from FB should go to most retrogressed EB category regardless of the EB1,2,3,..
In this case, if any spill over from FB should go to EB3-I. I dont know whether spill over will happen from FB or NOT.
In this case, if any spill over from FB should go to EB3-I. I dont know whether spill over will happen from FB or NOT.