alisa
01-23 08:49 PM
And hoping that some more data, some more pointers, and some more information comes out of this thread, before it dies.
Data and estimates and links to websites needed for estimating when a PD would become current.
Data and estimates and links to websites needed for estimating when a PD would become current.
wallpaper McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle
pasupuleti
04-20 04:20 PM
Thank you Sanjeev. That will be very helpful.
I will send my phone number as pm.
I will send my phone number as pm.
gcseeker2002
12-28 02:49 PM
I had similar problem with United last year. I was flying thruogh Malaysian airlines and United charged me for extra 20 LBs. But it was checked in till India.
Delta is more helpful that way, one of my friends family had separate tickets on Delta and Malaysian, but the delta checkin guy checked in for both flights upto India, and even allowed the 70lbs on the delta part of the flight.
Delta is more helpful that way, one of my friends family had separate tickets on Delta and Malaysian, but the delta checkin guy checked in for both flights upto India, and even allowed the 70lbs on the delta part of the flight.
2011 F 15 Eagle Crash Pictures
singhsa3
03-05 04:04 PM
Good observation and thats why even though the sample size is small but it may be representative of the community.
going back to the poll. its really interesting to see that the percentages have remained in the ballpark since the poll started.
around 50+% of us will buy a house if ead cap is eliminated or we get gcs
around 35% have already taken the plunge
around 5% will never buy a house.
going back to the poll. its really interesting to see that the percentages have remained in the ballpark since the poll started.
around 50+% of us will buy a house if ead cap is eliminated or we get gcs
around 35% have already taken the plunge
around 5% will never buy a house.
more...
coolmanasip
07-24 10:08 AM
60 days...period of authorized stay.....check with the international advisor in school......
piyu7444
01-30 04:15 PM
Good. That means you were in-status at the I-485 filing. Submit documents mentioned in RFE and you should be good.
>> My question is - Is the time I haven't been working considered as Out of Status?
No you are not. Like I said out of status UNTIL date of I-485 application is most important.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
I read the thread and have a question for Desi3933 as he seems to have knowledge about how this works..........
I am on h1b with employer B.
Employer A had my h1b and had processed my GC. I applied for 485 in Jul 07 and then in Jun 08 I transfered my h1b to Employer B. I did not notify USCIS about this job change so I did not invoke AC21. (Lawyer suggested to leave it in case we get a RFE)
Now my wife's 485 application is tied with mine. She is on h1b with employer C. Employer C is a consulting agency and her contract will end today Jan 30 2009. Also we are expecting hence she will take a 3 month time off / vacation for the baby (permissible under law) starting End of April 2009. Further she will travel to India on Aug 1 2009 and will return around Nov 15 09.
She has worked only 1 month in 2009 this will be reflected on 2009 w-2. I have couple of questions:
Will she be considered as "out of status" from Feb 1 to April end?
She has h1b valid till 2010 so when she returns back to US in Nov 09 shall she use h1b or enter US on AP given the fact that 485 is pending?
Will you recommend getting paid from Feb thru May to cover the gap? (this could be done with as the employer is willing to help)
Thanks
>> My question is - Is the time I haven't been working considered as Out of Status?
No you are not. Like I said out of status UNTIL date of I-485 application is most important.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
I read the thread and have a question for Desi3933 as he seems to have knowledge about how this works..........
I am on h1b with employer B.
Employer A had my h1b and had processed my GC. I applied for 485 in Jul 07 and then in Jun 08 I transfered my h1b to Employer B. I did not notify USCIS about this job change so I did not invoke AC21. (Lawyer suggested to leave it in case we get a RFE)
Now my wife's 485 application is tied with mine. She is on h1b with employer C. Employer C is a consulting agency and her contract will end today Jan 30 2009. Also we are expecting hence she will take a 3 month time off / vacation for the baby (permissible under law) starting End of April 2009. Further she will travel to India on Aug 1 2009 and will return around Nov 15 09.
She has worked only 1 month in 2009 this will be reflected on 2009 w-2. I have couple of questions:
Will she be considered as "out of status" from Feb 1 to April end?
She has h1b valid till 2010 so when she returns back to US in Nov 09 shall she use h1b or enter US on AP given the fact that 485 is pending?
Will you recommend getting paid from Feb thru May to cover the gap? (this could be done with as the employer is willing to help)
Thanks
more...
NH123
05-15 11:15 AM
That's bull. Online at top-rated university costs as much as full-time but definitely not more. Most of the top-notch universities don't even differentiate in-state and out-of-state. M.B.A is a money printing machine for them. Assistantships, in full-time schools, are very few and scarce and competition for them is pretty high. I have friends going to Darden School of Business as full-time students and they are paying close to $70k in fee alone. Add to this the cost of living, books etc. Times are pretty bad now and few of them couldnot even get internships for this summer and few who got had had their offers rescinded. For full-time school you have to consider something called "Opportunity Cost". There was a article in Businessweek which mentioned that a Harvard full-time M.B.A will take 15 years to break-even on his M.B.A investment. The reason for this is that he will be spending $80k on fee alone, another $20-30k for living expenses for 2 years, another 10-20k in books and other expenses. At the same time he would have lost on a average $160-200k in 2 year salary and benefits. Combines together it adds upto $300k which can be invested at average 6% interest, if you are a savvy investor, and get good returns. Assuming a Harvard M.B.A graduate on a average make $120k out-of-school if would take 15 years for him to break-even even with all the increments and bonuses.
Now why do you think that a Harvard Graduate will stay with $120K salary for 15 years .Don't you think that in 15 years he will make much more compare to the average job?I know couple of my friends from MIT sloan are making $200K just after 3 years of graduation.
Now why do you think that a Harvard Graduate will stay with $120K salary for 15 years .Don't you think that in 15 years he will make much more compare to the average job?I know couple of my friends from MIT sloan are making $200K just after 3 years of graduation.
2010 F 15 Eagle Crash Pictures
varshadas
02-02 03:01 PM
We will all meet at the Bridgewater temple Cafeteria tomorrow, that is, 02/03/2007 at 11.00 PM. I will get the flyers with me. We will be doing a black and white text on colored paper as that costs 9 cents/page compared to colored text on colored paper that costs 89 cents/page. Please be there on time.
Address for the temple is:
780 old Farm Road,
Bridgewater,
NJ 08807
Thanks,
Varsha
Address for the temple is:
780 old Farm Road,
Bridgewater,
NJ 08807
Thanks,
Varsha
more...

rajuram
11-10 10:09 PM
bump
hair an F-15 Eagle crash site:
sidbee
03-12 10:20 AM
IV needs to OPEN ITS BOOKS
And show DONORS where their money is going? Where is the sponsors money going? and what is this ORGANIZATION planning to do. IF not, one these days they will find themselves in a audit and public scrutiny.
Any yes people who says open your eyes? Have you got your GC? EAD is only a means and not the destination
PAPU, you need to explain to all IV members and disclose the books and what you are doing as IV head, and dont give me the bull, of we are working, you want our support, we want clarity and real action.
If this happens, i would like to donate to IV.
I cannot trust anyone blindly, thats my problem.
And show DONORS where their money is going? Where is the sponsors money going? and what is this ORGANIZATION planning to do. IF not, one these days they will find themselves in a audit and public scrutiny.
Any yes people who says open your eyes? Have you got your GC? EAD is only a means and not the destination
PAPU, you need to explain to all IV members and disclose the books and what you are doing as IV head, and dont give me the bull, of we are working, you want our support, we want clarity and real action.
If this happens, i would like to donate to IV.
I cannot trust anyone blindly, thats my problem.
more...
rayoflight
06-15 10:02 AM
I meant can we get a list of all the states the emails have been sent by all the members.
The mail will only be sent to your US Senators from your state.
The mail will only be sent to your US Senators from your state.
hot sends mar F+15+eagle+crash
coopheal
02-09 01:07 PM
See USCIS has also predicted EB3-I PD to be in Jan/Feb of 2002 by End Sep.
This is consistent with what USCIS's release data says as well.
It is available on wiki at EB3 Movement Tracking - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/EB3_Movement_Tracking)
Cumulative count till Feb 2002 is 2349. So in rest of the year (9 months since Dec data release) all these people should get visas. If they do not get again there is something wrong.
This is consistent with what USCIS's release data says as well.
It is available on wiki at EB3 Movement Tracking - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/EB3_Movement_Tracking)
Cumulative count till Feb 2002 is 2349. So in rest of the year (9 months since Dec data release) all these people should get visas. If they do not get again there is something wrong.
more...
house Fortunately the F-15E are up
hpandey
06-10 12:58 PM
@hpandey : I dont think that this is any "racist" amendment. I think this amendment is more geared towards the perception that Microsoft (US) (and the simmilars) when firing ppl in US fire citizen and "hire" (H1B ppl immediately). I think if at all it needs improvement on what they mean by "same title" as within the same title people skills/trade would be different.
I think it is racist because accordinging to Mr Grassley H1B= Indians .. that is how short sighted he is.
Just think how many Indians and chinese would be affected and how many from ROW. What is it if not racism\discrimination whatever you might want to call it.
If he thinks his amendments are going to bring jobs to America he is really ignorant of how the world works. If his idea is that these hundreds of thousands of H1b and AOS people are just going to pack up their bags and leave their jobs behind he is mistaken. Not everyone does a job in which he can be fired on Friday and on Monday someone else can replace him. A lot of us do jobs which cannot be replaced easily .
I think it is racist because accordinging to Mr Grassley H1B= Indians .. that is how short sighted he is.
Just think how many Indians and chinese would be affected and how many from ROW. What is it if not racism\discrimination whatever you might want to call it.
If he thinks his amendments are going to bring jobs to America he is really ignorant of how the world works. If his idea is that these hundreds of thousands of H1b and AOS people are just going to pack up their bags and leave their jobs behind he is mistaken. Not everyone does a job in which he can be fired on Friday and on Monday someone else can replace him. A lot of us do jobs which cannot be replaced easily .
tattoo F 15 Eagle Crash Pictures
vivid_bharti
05-06 09:25 PM
Can you please brief us regarding what action IV has taken...
Thanks for sending the letter to USCIS and now posting the response here. IV has taken action in this regards.
Thanks for sending the letter to USCIS and now posting the response here. IV has taken action in this regards.
more...
pictures The F-15 quot;Eaglequot; / quot;Strike
mbawa2574
02-15 04:59 PM
Well, US government thinks otherwise about my (or USCIS') logic. If you think it is unfair, you can sue them. I won't stop you.
US government thinks that Indians and Chinese don't mix up with other races. Are u on drugs ??????????????????:mad:
US government thinks that Indians and Chinese don't mix up with other races. Are u on drugs ??????????????????:mad:
dresses F 15 Eagle Crash Pictures
vandanaverdia
09-10 03:48 PM
Well... We are eager & all hope to see Andy at the rally....
more...
makeup US Bombs F-15 wreckagewas
vdlrao
07-18 11:44 PM
Hi Gurus,
My PD is Dec06 EB2, do you have any guess when I will be current.
Thanks
Assuming you are EB2 India with PD Dec 2006
Best case your case will be current : 4 months
Worst Case your case will be current : 12 months, but not more than that.
My PD is Dec06 EB2, do you have any guess when I will be current.
Thanks
Assuming you are EB2 India with PD Dec 2006
Best case your case will be current : 4 months
Worst Case your case will be current : 12 months, but not more than that.
girlfriend Down with an F-15 Eagle at
singhsa3
03-10 03:14 PM
Folks,
I am trying to set up an interview with Mercury News , San Jose, CA. I think , he will be mainly focussing on the reason why we are not planning to buy house. One reason of course is market condition but the primary reason is the uncetainity of the green card process. Personally, I avoid making any big investments, including new car, vacations etc because of my uncertain future here in the USA.
Those who want to be part of the interview, please let me know. We can talk before the interview as to the points we can make.
I am trying to set up an interview with Mercury News , San Jose, CA. I think , he will be mainly focussing on the reason why we are not planning to buy house. One reason of course is market condition but the primary reason is the uncetainity of the green card process. Personally, I avoid making any big investments, including new car, vacations etc because of my uncertain future here in the USA.
Those who want to be part of the interview, please let me know. We can talk before the interview as to the points we can make.
hairstyles F 15 Eagle Crash Pictures
CADude
02-20 06:32 PM
If possible, please change it without any delay? EB3 is only able to cross past May 2001 for 3 times in last 3 years where EB2 are enjoying GC most of time. No point in playing wait game with EB3 India. Otherwise, you will wait for-ever. :)
Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?
Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?
tejaswiyvs
10-10 12:42 PM
Wow. period.
I had no idea the situation was this bad. We were on flippin Grey hound buses, from NY to Buffalo and then two immigration people board the bus and start talking to us.
We were just four students doing our Master's going to Niagara and we had no clue that we needed a passports to travel there, But the thing that pissed me off the most was the attitude of one of the officers.
Here's the actual conversation.
Bus driver before we reach Syracuse: "Immigration officials come up to check documents 90% of the time".
Us: "Dude, you should've told us this in New york city! Why are you telling us this now?"
Officer1: "Sir, your documents"
Me(extremely low tone, pretty scared): "Sorry officer, I didn't realize we needed a passport to travel to Niagara falls. We aren't going over to Canada..."
Officer1 (Voice raising, everyone in the bus was looking at us by this point): "I hope you realize what you're saying. YOU ARE IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. I have people from 40 countries in my station now and I can take you there RIGHT now."
Me (still scared): "I'm sorry, I thought this was domestic travel, I didn't realize we needed a passport for this. I have my international driver's permit and my Student ID Card as identification"
Officer1:(Passengers looking on, Officer 2 jumps in after this): "You realize you are in MY country? This is not a valid form of ID. Drivers license allows you to drive. This does not constitute a valid immigration document"
(They talk)
Officer 1: "Are these valid?"
Me: "Yes"
Officer 1: "Are you sure? Because I'm going to call up someone to check your immigration record. What Visa are you on?"
Me: "F-1?"
Officer 1: Name?
Me: I tell him.
He calls someone up, finds out, checks my status and returns my ID.
And then Officer 2 goes on this really crappy speech which went like - "Now, I hope you realize that we at the United states have many welcome visitors from all over the world...Blah blah.. you just need to carry your Passport with you wherever you go".
Not sure if this is the fabled "good-cop, bad-cop", but damn I was so pissed at the end of it all. I almost wanted to say I want a lawyer, but we were on a vacation, long weekend, didn't want to ruin everything :(
Damn, I miss India now.
I had no idea the situation was this bad. We were on flippin Grey hound buses, from NY to Buffalo and then two immigration people board the bus and start talking to us.
We were just four students doing our Master's going to Niagara and we had no clue that we needed a passports to travel there, But the thing that pissed me off the most was the attitude of one of the officers.
Here's the actual conversation.
Bus driver before we reach Syracuse: "Immigration officials come up to check documents 90% of the time".
Us: "Dude, you should've told us this in New york city! Why are you telling us this now?"
Officer1: "Sir, your documents"
Me(extremely low tone, pretty scared): "Sorry officer, I didn't realize we needed a passport to travel to Niagara falls. We aren't going over to Canada..."
Officer1 (Voice raising, everyone in the bus was looking at us by this point): "I hope you realize what you're saying. YOU ARE IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. I have people from 40 countries in my station now and I can take you there RIGHT now."
Me (still scared): "I'm sorry, I thought this was domestic travel, I didn't realize we needed a passport for this. I have my international driver's permit and my Student ID Card as identification"
Officer1:(Passengers looking on, Officer 2 jumps in after this): "You realize you are in MY country? This is not a valid form of ID. Drivers license allows you to drive. This does not constitute a valid immigration document"
(They talk)
Officer 1: "Are these valid?"
Me: "Yes"
Officer 1: "Are you sure? Because I'm going to call up someone to check your immigration record. What Visa are you on?"
Me: "F-1?"
Officer 1: Name?
Me: I tell him.
He calls someone up, finds out, checks my status and returns my ID.
And then Officer 2 goes on this really crappy speech which went like - "Now, I hope you realize that we at the United states have many welcome visitors from all over the world...Blah blah.. you just need to carry your Passport with you wherever you go".
Not sure if this is the fabled "good-cop, bad-cop", but damn I was so pissed at the end of it all. I almost wanted to say I want a lawyer, but we were on a vacation, long weekend, didn't want to ruin everything :(
Damn, I miss India now.
nitlsu
11-20 05:37 PM
Here's the correct link,
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf