elie saab wedding dresses 2010

images elie saab wedding dresses elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Wedding Dress: 2010
  • Elie Saab Wedding Dress: 2010



  • singhsa3
    03-11 02:16 PM
    I too work for my wife. Example of work, doing laundry, taking kid to his day care, grocery , cleaning etc... The specific answers are below

    1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
    - I get nothing, why should you?.
    2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
    - Come on man, her majesty's service has to be your first job.
    3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
    - No comments
    4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
    - Every thing is legal, till you are caught. See Elliot Spitzer..
    5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
    - Who is this "A" you are continously referring to. Remind me of Amitabh's song. Ek rahe A , ek rahe B, Ek rahe fateh, ek rahe hum.
    6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
    - No comments
    7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
    - Come on buddy, you volunteered for the service the day you got married.
    8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?
    -No comments





    wallpaper Elie Saab Wedding Dress: 2010 elie saab wedding dresses 2010. I didn#39;t like her dress last
  • I didn#39;t like her dress last



  • anilsal
    06-14 04:54 PM
    Hopefully by labor PD. But I have read about cases being approved in no sane logic.





    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Couture gown
  • Elie Saab Couture gown



  • harsh
    11-10 04:15 PM
    Hi I am from Huntsville... This is a good place to get together. It will really help when we meet lawmakers if we can show that there is more than 1 person who is affetced by the retrogression. So if there are anymore alabama residents sign up.





    2011 I didn#39;t like her dress last elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Photo courtesy of Elie Saab
  • Photo courtesy of Elie Saab



  • raysaikat
    02-18 01:37 AM
    All, Help me understand this.
    If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
    06 -10.7k
    05 -46K
    04 - 39k
    03 - 20k
    02 - 41k
    01 - 41k

    Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)

    Any unused visas are allocated to retrogressed countries in the last quarter of each year. That's why a country may get more than $10K visas.



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab dress
  • Elie Saab dress



  • h1bemployee
    06-22 01:58 AM
    pl somebody answer





    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. A model wears a wedding dress
  • A model wears a wedding dress



  • rb_248
    02-11 03:36 PM
    Scan and send the docs, if your parents have access to email and a printer. See if anybody is traveling to Chennai from San Jose. Send the docs along with them.

    Hi Folks,

    What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.

    USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
    I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.

    Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..

    Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?

    Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...

    Thanks in Advance for your reply !!



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Strapless Wedding Dress for
  • Strapless Wedding Dress for



  • FinalGC
    01-13 03:02 PM
    Hello friends,

    This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?

    Thanks in advance

    kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005





    2010 Elie Saab Couture gown elie saab wedding dresses 2010. elie saab wedding dresses
  • elie saab wedding dresses



  • pd_recapturing
    05-23 01:45 PM
    Please go through this (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5192)and reanalyze if you really want to go to H1 from EAD ....



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. their wedding dresses for
  • their wedding dresses for



  • nashim
    08-11 09:56 AM
    please add year 05, 06, 07 and 08 too.





    hair Photo courtesy of Elie Saab elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Dresses For Sale:
  • Elie Saab Dresses For Sale:



  • devikas81
    09-11 09:24 AM
    R u on H1B or on EAD, If you are on EAD, can you pls. tell me what documents you sent to USCIS for AP renewal, The reason i am asking is because last year when i renewed my EAD and AP, at that time i was on H1 but now i am on EAD.
    I really appreciate your reply,

    Thanks,



    more...


    elie saab wedding dresses 2010. A model wears a ridal gown
  • A model wears a ridal gown



  • NewDocinUS
    02-05 01:21 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks





    hot Elie Saab dress elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Wedding Dress Style
  • Elie Saab Wedding Dress Style



  • polapragada
    09-04 12:36 AM
    Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.

    You are right



    more...


    house 2010 taffeta elie saab hot elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab 2010 für die
  • Elie Saab 2010 für die



  • abracadabra102
    08-10 05:51 PM
    Moderators Ban this jackA** for wasting everybodys time....If it is a typo he better correct it...if not BAN him for causing unnecessary confusion and being such a reckless member

    I second that





    tattoo A model wears a wedding dress elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Elie Saab Fall 2010 Couture
  • Elie Saab Fall 2010 Couture



  • prince_waiting
    08-10 11:13 AM
    Emailed my attorney immediately and he said that as long as the checks do not bounce the application is going to be OK.

    It does not matter to the USCIS if the checks do not have the same address as on the I485.



    more...


    pictures Strapless Wedding Dress for elie saab wedding dresses 2010. 2010 excellent elie saab hot
  • 2010 excellent elie saab hot



  • sixburgh
    06-28 04:09 PM
    Why did they allow me (my lawyer) to renew H1 status then?
    Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
    And I too received my wife's H4.





    dresses Elie Saab Wedding Dress Style elie saab wedding dresses 2010. elie-saab-ridal-gown.jpg
  • elie-saab-ridal-gown.jpg



  • chanduv23
    05-11 10:17 AM
    I sincerely think that the reason why various immigration agencies are getting away with 'doing nothing' for Legal immigrants is because media does not discuss the backlogs in the immigration system. If we can focus on some really shocking statistics....data...and request some reasonable media personnel to discuss and take up as a story...it would be more helpful than all flower campaigns...and other forms of protests. I wrote to Fareed Zakaria today and you can do so as well. We can try other famous personalities on CNN such as Soledad O�Brien. If you know anybody on the Fox News side who might sympathize and investigate the issue, try them as well. Every media and politicians bracket us in the same group as illegals or fraud H1Bs...that image needs to change before something can happen...its absolutely bizarre and immoral in my opinion when the head of DHS cannot go to congress and say that there is an unfair situation for Legal Immigrants from India/China in the immigration system and she needs temporary assistance in fixing the system. Sec of State and Head of DHS surely have the authority to refer an unfair situation in the congress for a temporary legislative solution until the CIR is addressed.

    You are missing the actual thing here. Backlogs are there in family based too - so this backlog is not "THEIR" problem - backlog is there because supply is more than demand. The Visa cap was congressionally mandated and when politcians question DHS - they only say - we will improve our efficiency and process applications efficiently - now without a visa number DHS really cannot issue you a green card. All they can do is process your application and keep. Visa number is the last thing in the process and they have to obtain visa numbers from DOS.

    Now - the issue for EB applicants being tied up to employer throughout the process is what is creating a difficult situation for us. Over the past 3 years IV has done a lot of lobbying to the effect of doing rallies, admin fixes, grass root lobbying, media drives and helping people in all sorts of issues.

    Look - it is not easy to convince people to change laws - because people on the other side do not see things the way we see it. It is all politics and one has to understand how get things done effectively. When you raise voice - the other side comes back with their POV talking about jjob losses, wage depression, fraud etc..

    I see people crying and cribbing and blaming everything and everyone for their situation.

    What I intend to say is "No one will help you" - YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF



    more...


    makeup their wedding dresses for elie saab wedding dresses 2010. 2010 taffeta elie saab hot
  • 2010 taffeta elie saab hot



  • Lasantha
    09-04 09:45 AM
    I don't think they are asking AILA for help. This looks like it was initiated by AILA.

    Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.





    girlfriend Elie Saab Fall 2010 Couture elie saab wedding dresses 2010. Alfred Angelo Bridal Gowns
  • Alfred Angelo Bridal Gowns



  • nyte_crawler
    03-06 02:08 PM
    I filed my I485 mid 2003. I missed the boat end of 2004, some where in 2005 and then in 2007 when my dates were current. My pd is in 2002. People who filed with me have been approved and they are ready for citizenship next year :mad:, while I got my 6th EAD approved





    hairstyles A model wears a ridal gown elie saab wedding dresses 2010. 2010 gorgeous elie saab hot
  • 2010 gorgeous elie saab hot



  • eb2_immigrant
    06-15 04:17 PM
    USCIS Proc Times Update 06/15/09
    NSC I-485 Sept 1st 2007
    TSC I-485 Aug 17th 2007

    So the dates are moving ahead but what does this really imply ? With priority dates retrogessed to around 2000 and no visa numbers availble for EB3. Who is getting the GC. Is it only the Eb2 with PD around 2000 or any one else.

    Does anyone has more info to better understand what these dates imply ?





    leo2606
    10-15 02:08 PM
    I don't think so,

    my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
    I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.


    Hi,

    Probably ur 485 is going be approved soon!We had only one soft LUD after fp in our 485s on 7th sep 2007,and no luds on i-140 and i-131 till date??

    goodluck,
    vaishu





    rsb
    06-29 02:11 PM
    Thanks logiclife for you detailed answer.