ed westwick and jessica szohr

ed westwick and jessica szohr. Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick
  • Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick



  • Consultant
    Apr 30, 11:37 AM
    A CDN isn't a web host or a cloud provider. It's a distributed network of computers that push-out content to the "edges" of the Internet, closer to users. It's appropriate for large web sites with large geographic appeal which also have a need for low-latency deliver of content to users.

    Amazon does have a CDN product, but it's not included in the base S3 offering. S3 offers storage services in ONE of Amazon's data centers, but doesn't push-out content across their world-wide network.

    To my knowledge, the other solutions offered aren't CDNs and don't offer a CDN product.

    Let's see, VPS offers origin pull caching on a few dozen locations around the world, including over a dozen in the US.

    Surely that's not a CDN. :rolleyes:

    Agreed. The Amazon product you'd be looking at is "CloudFront", not "S3".

    And Rackspace does offer a CDN now, but it's actually using Akamai for the CDN functionality. Akamai is the big corporate CDN player I've used. It's pricy, though.

    http://www.akamai.com/

    Yes, Rackspace says it uses Akamai. So why shouldn't you use Akamai? Hint: Just try to find prices on Akamai. It's not for small companies.

    Also, even if you select amazon cloudfront, you'll still get a price by region quote tool.





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr



  • bytethese
    Jun 18, 03:32 PM
    Noon Thursday.

    There's at least 4 people already at the 5th Ave Apple Store...





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. jessica szohr and ed westwick
  • jessica szohr and ed westwick



  • mkrishnan
    Dec 23, 07:07 PM
    Can you actually do me a favor? On your computer, locate this file:

    /library/logs/console/501/console.log

    This is a file into which log information is written by the system continuously whenever it is on and you are logged in. Can you put it to sleep, and then wake it in the manner which causes your kb to not work? Then look at this file. What we're interested in is whatever is entered in the log immediately during sleep onset and then waking and up to the time that your kb starts working again... it might help explain this. If you can get that part and post it here, it might help.

    Otherwise, you might also try standard things such as repairing permissions, and so on, but I'm not sure if they will help or not. :( It could be that a botched permission on a kernel extension or something else needed to activate the KB again is causing the delay.





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick
  • Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick



  • tsugaru
    May 7, 03:45 AM
    What's the difference anyway (besides of the brand)?

    Is one faster? more silent? more durable?

    Seagate has gone down in the last couple of years in terms of build quality and reliability. I have had nothing but good things to say about Western Digital drives.

    The current iMac 27" I have (the 3rd one I've received from Apple,) was fitted with a Seagate drive. I regret not keeping the first iMac I received with the cracked glass, as that had a Western Digital drive in it. The WD drive was much quieter. Performance is probably a wash, but I'll take the silence anyday, short of putting a Green/5x00rpm drive inside.

    I know the 2TB WD Caviar Blacks are fairly loud, but my new one is staying with a 1TB drive. Hope I get the WD.



    more...


    ed westwick and jessica szohr. jessica szohr and ed westwick
  • jessica szohr and ed westwick



  • biohazard6969
    Dec 8, 02:41 PM
    but as stated in my previous thread, if it was a 400mhz p-book, I would. But it isn't. :(

    yes i realize that, but i'm just wondering if your interested in maybe anything else to cut the cost a bit.

    early in the new year i could pay cash if u still have the PC then i'll contact you





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Jessica Szohr amp; Ed Westwick
  • Jessica Szohr amp; Ed Westwick



  • NWI73
    Apr 7, 07:25 AM
    Apple
    Nike (shoes)
    Under Armour GUILTY pleasure :o
    Suzuki
    Panasonic
    Express (shirts)
    Fly racing (anything from them)



    more...


    ed westwick and jessica szohr. jessica szohr. Ed Westwick
  • jessica szohr. Ed Westwick



  • Ahheck01
    Apr 8, 11:55 AM
    Subscribed.





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr



  • ZoomZoomZoom
    Sep 26, 09:56 PM
    Go to Macromedia's website and download a free 30 day trial of Dreamweaver. The interface is easy to understand. The color coding text makes looking at the code alot easier. And, you can preview pretty much instantly what you've done, so you can toy around with the code to see what everything does. Good way to learn. I learned on Dreamweaver(pirated), then went to notepad when i re-evaluated my morals, and then went back to buy dreamweaver for mac when i switched over. If there's a notepad-equivalent for macintosh, you can probably use it for webpages once you've learned html for about a month.



    more...


    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed outside his Soho Hotel in
  • Ed outside his Soho Hotel in



  • celticpride678
    Apr 23, 11:16 AM
    Is it checked off in the Apps tab of your iPod touch (when syncing to iTunes)?





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. ed westwick jessica szohr
  • ed westwick jessica szohr



  • MartyMacLord
    Apr 26, 10:26 AM
    Searched for iStopmotion in the appstore?



    more...


    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr



  • PyroVesten
    Nov 29, 03:11 AM
    I also recommend LaCie as well. I have D2 8x (Pioneer inside) and so far it is flawless.

    See above.





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr-
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr-



  • Fubar1977
    Apr 30, 07:10 AM
    I would try a factory reset before returning.
    I assume when you said you`d reset it you simply meant shutting it down and rebooting it.
    Traces of your JB may remain and you NEED to rule that out TOTALLY before looking at a hardware fault imo.



    more...


    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr



  • PaRaGoNViCtiM
    Nov 28, 05:48 PM
    Hello, I'm selling my Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse due to lack of use. They are in perfect condition, and will come with the original box, discs, and manuals. They will be shipped from PA with delivery confirmation and insurance. I'd like to get $90 shipped for them. If you would like to make an offer, feel free to do so!! I have done other transactions so I can provide feedback if need be. I will ship worldwide, but shipping will extra. I will accept PayPal or Money Orders. KEYBOARD IS SOLD! MOUSE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!! Feel free to email me at: Paragonvictim@msn.com
    Here are some pics:
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/Paragonvictim/43189244_292c636214_m.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/Paragonvictim/43189248_d2024fe8d1_m.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/Paragonvictim/100_0372.jpg





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick Jessica Szohr
  • Ed Westwick Jessica Szohr



  • Jman14
    Jun 24, 06:53 PM
    i dont see his



    more...


    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szoh
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szoh



  • LVEB
    May 5, 02:43 AM
    Hi

    I'm new in Mac and HDSLR editing, but very interest to work with HD edit.
    So decided to purchase a PC or iMac/MacBookPro for mainly HDSLR (h.246) and Lightroom/PS/Apetuare photo editing.

    My question is will the NEW iMac
    -2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
    -AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 512MB

    Fast enought for the above mention work ?
    Kinda budget, so MacBookPro is my 2nd option.

    or MacBookPro
    2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    AMD Radeon HD 6490M with 256MB GDDR5

    Which to go ?
    Btw HD 6770M with 512MB / HD 6490M with 256MB GDDR5
    or last (AMD Radeon HD 6970M with 1GB )





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr



  • Don't panic
    Jul 13, 10:33 AM
    We had at least 2 or 3 topic with this car in the past few months.

    Use the search function.

    Still, cool car/mac.

    Come on, give him a brake.
    It'd true that this has appeared before (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=57422), but it was months ago and the search function *cough* doesntreallyworkverywell *cough*

    and it WAS a cool mod



    more...


    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
  • Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr



  • devilot
    Sep 22, 02:28 PM
    Would I notice any bump in speed for graphics programs? (My desktop has been reliable but occasionally quirky).I was using a 12" 1.33GHz PB and then got the 20" 2.0GHz iMacG5... I only do a mild bit of photoshop fiddling and I could notice a definite difference.

    I love this machine, *sigh* I'm typing on it right now! I would definitely recommend it.





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick
  • Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick



  • FutureBlake
    Apr 30, 02:32 PM
    Thanks for the response! I know it's a rare issue that virtually all others aren't having. I really wasn't trying to bust on the Win experience - I'm just getting spoiled to the advantages of the hardware and software coming from the same vendor.

    It looks like everything is set up correctly on the device side. Boot Camp is all up to date (3.2) and I've been trolling the web for days looking for updated audio drivers. It's driving me crazy!

    Are there lots of MBA Late 2010'ers with Win 7 boot camp installs working without any audio issues? Everything else is perfect, but I never realized how much of a pain it is to grab a pair of headphones every time I need audio.





    ed westwick and jessica szohr. Gossip Girl stars Ed Westwick
  • Gossip Girl stars Ed Westwick



  • kishba
    Jul 5, 06:06 PM
    you can add ram, hard drives, displays, etc. all after you get the computer. i'd recommend getting the dual processor because you can't upgrade to that later on.

    i think dv lets you capture roughly 5 minutes for every 1 gigabyte of hard drive space. you could probably only capture 350 minutes with the 80 gig hard drive. so upgrade later :)

    and... i like .mac... if you do get it... you should sign up under me... ;) brandonkish@mac.com





    ErikAndre
    Jan 14, 04:02 PM
    I just wish it was today, since I'm going to be out all day with doctor appointments and other errands. Tomorrow I don't think there's anything to keep me away from the Internet and TV spoilers. Well, I do have several hours of downloaded TV shows to catch up on. Guess I could spend the day with Front Row. :-)

    Yes, but it won't nearly be the whole day, since Apple has pledged to make it available in the afternoon.





    jbromer
    Apr 7, 12:18 AM
    Hmm, nobody likey???

    I don't care for kickstand cases in general. I like the concept, but it seems a little bulky...





    nitynate
    Oct 17, 12:18 PM
    http://att.macrumors.com/contest/70BBCD.jpg





    Daedalus256
    Dec 15, 08:08 PM
    i am interested in the ram from the powermac, is it two 512mb sticks or 4 256mb sticks or a 1Gb stick, if it is a 512mb i am definitely interested for my dad!

    I'd rather keep the PM G4 intact but I'll let you know if I part it out.





    IwantImac
    May 6, 09:27 AM
    Hello,

    Soon, I will hopefully buy my first iMac. It's going to be the 21,5 inch based model. But reading the posts here on the forums makes me hesitate. Most of the threads are just about problems with the iMac. So I wanted to know what you really think of the iMac.

    Remember: I'm not going to do extraordinary things with it: replacing hard drives, adding more RAM, or driving the software to it's limit, etc.

    To do so I want you to give a score out of 1 to 10.

    Please help out.