earth globe australia

earth globe australia. Globe showing earth withearth globe australia. Globe showing earth with
  • Globe showing earth with



  • bp333
    07-02 11:58 AM
    Per the updated bulletin. Can we apply or not apply 485.

    Also, how come they didn't know on May 15th when the moved the dates to 2003..

    All of us care is EAD/AP, they can approve the GC when the visa's become available.. why cannot they just take 485s and start processing and then keep it a side until visas are available.





    earth globe australia. of shiny blue Earth globeearth globe australia. of shiny blue Earth globe
  • of shiny blue Earth globe



  • waitforgc1
    04-23 01:25 PM
    so if we change the address online.. do we need to verify the address by taking infopass
    appointment ??





    earth globe australia. The+world+globe+australiaearth globe australia. The+world+globe+australia
  • The+world+globe+australia



  • FinalGC
    08-04 09:25 AM
    Great idea





    earth globe australia. stock photo : Earth globeearth globe australia. stock photo : Earth globe
  • stock photo : Earth globe



  • rosyTown
    02-02 06:43 PM
    Technical points go to Perlin (even though everyone did an amazing job technically). But I could look at snowflake all day. It's really pretty and well thought out. My vote goes to snowflake.



    more...


    earth globe australia. australia globeearth globe australia. australia globe
  • australia globe



  • hojo
    09-06 03:15 PM
    whoa, also very nice text on the footer, having it upside down. didnt even make out what that was until just now, again looks great.

    thanks for the tutorials above, hopefully i'll have a footer worth posting about soon, heh





    earth globe australia. earth globe spaceearth globe australia. earth globe space
  • earth globe space



  • shar533
    05-23 11:03 AM
    Mr Aggarwal
    Thanks a lot for clarification. So that means I dont have to worry about anything and if USCIS approve my case that shall be for 1 year and 4 days.
    Sharma



    more...


    earth globe australia. 3d / Giappone Earth Globeearth globe australia. 3d / Giappone Earth Globe
  • 3d / Giappone Earth Globe



  • dealsnet
    09-02 03:54 PM
    This guy is so curious to know what item and from which store ?
    Let him know your answer.

    Just chill its just shoplifting, its not like you killed somebody. Its not a crime for which there is no way of repenting. If court found you not guilty and you have done whatever punishment, then I don't see why should have to arms length to hide it.

    Don't commit another crime by hiding it. Be confident and accept your mistake. Show some remorse. Just have all your papers in line. One of guys I know has some amazing history which will put your shoplifting to shame. He got his GC and living his life in peace. Just don't hide infront of officials. Also don't flaunt it around.

    PS: Out of curiosity where was it that you were trying to shoplift?





    earth globe australia. It#39;s Earthearth globe australia. It#39;s Earth
  • It#39;s Earth



  • ken
    04-09 12:40 PM
    When I filed my AOS application I was in CA and still I am working in CA, I never worked / lived in MIAMI,FL.

    If they have to transfer my case they would have transfered to some CA local office not to MIAMI,FL local office..



    more...


    earth globe australia. realistic earth globe withearth globe australia. realistic earth globe with
  • realistic earth globe with



  • kzinjuwadia
    05-14 11:38 AM
    I made an infopass appt and found out that the case was approved couple of days ago. I hadn't setup the email notification.





    earth globe australia. Earth globe showing Oceania,earth globe australia. Earth globe showing Oceania,
  • Earth globe showing Oceania,



  • RNGC
    04-07 04:50 PM
    Can we get an appointment with the President and explain the problems faced by EB immigrants....

    1. Travel restrictions (no travel during H1 extension etc..)
    2. Driver license issues
    3. Wasted Visa numbers
    4. Inefficiency of USCIS
    5. Need to increase EB quota

    I know that law makers should make these changes, but President has a strong voice and if he hears our pathetic position, he may do something, just a hope :rolleyes:



    more...


    earth globe australia. The Australia-based companyearth globe australia. The Australia-based company
  • The Australia-based company



  • Karthikthiru
    06-15 10:00 AM
    I have enrolled in reccuring contribution and will be contributing after EAD card also

    Thanks

    Karthik





    earth globe australia. Earth Globe Australiaearth globe australia. Earth Globe Australia
  • Earth Globe Australia



  • HawaldarNaik
    02-11 10:50 PM
    Your last message says would u do more ? would you participate ?

    I lost my job in December but was lucky enough to get back on a project within two weeks. What i find about this post is that it is a strange way of trying to get attention, and attention for what, do you or have you an idea or a roadmap to address the issue ?
    What does participation mean
    Going for some march or peaceful rally that does nothing or very little
    come on wake up and start suggesting ways of addressing this and we will be more than willing to participate

    Lets talk of productivity not activity where people just send emails or calls etc etc that leads to no where, what we want is a good solid recognition of the fact that the world is a golbal village and productive resources should have a easier path to stay anywhere in the world

    By the way without mincing words and with no malice to you...this heading of yours is really an incorrect way of drawing attention cause i know a lot of my friends who have been laid off now for more than two to three months and have been in the US, more than i have i.e. over 8 to 10 years and are still waiting for a GC and have nowhere to go and beleive me are in a very bad shape, emotionally and financially....

    So in short either Lead the way with good suggetions/options rather than gathering people and money that leads to nothing and nowhere and only takes 2 leaps forward and 4 leaps backward (in terms of immigration reforms)



    more...


    earth globe australia. Gray map printable earth thatearth globe australia. Gray map printable earth that
  • Gray map printable earth that



  • americandesi
    10-18 06:03 PM
    This due to increased fee coming to effect after July.

    The increased fee went in on July 31, 2007 and as far as I know, no relief in fee was provided to naturalization applicants unlike I-485 applicants till Aug 17. Still many naturalization applications were filed in Aug 2007.

    Looks like the I-485 wave swept the naturalization applicants too :)





    earth globe australia. stock photo : Earth globe planet icon. Asia and australia pacific view.earth globe australia. stock photo : Earth globe planet icon. Asia and australia pacific view.
  • stock photo : Earth globe planet icon. Asia and australia pacific view.



  • jonty_11
    08-10 12:12 PM
    concentrate on IV Rally instead....guys..
    Who has gained any solace from Calling USCIS....
    the tier 1 2, or 3 or Tier N at USCIS know nothing......
    All we know ...there is bound to be delays...ther e will always be a few lucky ones getting receipts and stuff in a months time....but most of us like the GC process itself will be backlogged again....for receipts now....

    I suggest we make IV our horse and ride it to end the problem at its source rather than calling USCIS and hoping for an Update from themmmm

    They would already be pissed at us due to VB July restoration...
    So attack the problem at the source.



    more...


    earth globe australia. Blue Earth Three Darts Targetearth globe australia. Blue Earth Three Darts Target
  • Blue Earth Three Darts Target



  • nagio
    10-05 04:38 PM
    Thanks Pappu!. Go IV.





    earth globe australia. Earth With View of Asia Andearth globe australia. Earth With View of Asia And
  • Earth With View of Asia And



  • Anders �stberg
    January 17th, 2005, 07:15 AM
    Thanks guys!

    Bob, I'm clueless on portrait photography, but they look very good to me! :)

    As far as the games is concerned, I try to keep the shutter speed at 1/500 or maybe 1/400 if necessary, to freeze motion reasonably well. There's still movement visible on sticks and pucks, but that's fine IMO. The arenas I've been to so far (small local areans for lower divisions) generally have poor lighting so... I usually get f/2-f/2.8 and 1/500 or thereabouts, and I'm still underexposing slightly. Use larger apertures and too much is OOF, the DOF is too shallow as it is. I'd love to try hockey in better light.

    EDIT: Forgot the lenses... most good ones seem to come from 300/2.8 (mostly from the seats as it's on the long side), 135/2 (best results so far) and 85/1.8. My 70-200/2.8 is a bit of a disappointment, it is nowhere near as good as the 135/2 when used wide open. I've also started playing around a bit with wide-angles, it can give you some unusual action shots as long as you have the nerve to remain by the boards when the players come storming by. :)



    more...


    earth globe australia. Epcot#39;s Spaceship Earth.earth globe australia. Epcot#39;s Spaceship Earth.
  • Epcot#39;s Spaceship Earth.



  • metoyou
    11-05 10:08 AM
    I was in the same boat as you. I did not get my wife's AOS receipt but all others ( 5 out of 6) . But when the FP notices came with her AOS receipt number on it, I thought USCIS may have misplaced the receipt.
    Right after the fingerprint, we received this LUD on her AOS case:

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

    On October XX, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

    I was shocked. I have emailed the company law firm and I'm awaiting response from them.... Have they mistyped their own address since that is supposed to go to them? Or USCIS is just pulling my legs?





    earth globe australia. stock photo : Earth Globeearth globe australia. stock photo : Earth Globe
  • stock photo : Earth Globe



  • saketkapur
    04-17 10:36 AM
    take infopass and try to take extension on I-94 if possible or an official USCIS letter stating the circumstances
    also maybe flying west would be better over the pacific instead of atlantic....





    earth globe australia. Gold globe - metal earth withearth globe australia. Gold globe - metal earth with
  • Gold globe - metal earth with



  • bsbawa10
    08-14 10:03 PM
    Idea is good. But, I can see the rows being edited every now and then. So, how secure is the data really?

    It is not secure, all forum people have access to it.





    imm_check
    11-06 05:06 PM
    Thanks to one and all for your feedback....i shall wait for some more days before talking to USICS

    Hi All,

    I got an update from my companies lawyer that my daughters application was returned as the cheque was not signed...I have a couple of questions to authenticate what she told me...

    1. Could some one let me know what happens when 485 or any application is sent back. Do they send a notice why they sent it back?

    2. Would USICS accept those applications again?

    3. What is the time period they give for a response in a situation like mine?

    4. What is the ramification of a application submission at a later date than that of the main application to USICS.

    Thanks...





    malibuguy007
    10-17 05:00 PM
    I like LCS Inc ( Lion's Capital Services Inc ) based in Fairfax , VA. Very good terms and easy to work with. The good part is they are pretty flexible. If you need contact details PM me.