dirk nowitzki

images In This Photo: Dirk Nowitzki, dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki
  • Dirk Nowitzki



  • rajeev_74
    07-05 11:09 AM
    Hope this helps...
    Answer me this. God forbid but if you have a cancer and your brother has a malaria and you have just one doctor to treat. Would you ask doctor to treat you first since you have a bigger issue than your brother? No, right.
    Dude, we all are brothers in this mess and everyone deserves to be treated fairly. I agree that core should work to eliminate BEC problem as well as any other opportunity to get any other immediate relief but core has limited resources, very limited funding plus and core needs to work on areas which fixes maximum number of lives here.
    There are around 40000 people stuck in BEC and if 20% of those can join core and contribute, I'm sure that is enough number to allocate resources accordingly. But somehow people has got the wrong idea that IV is not for people stuck in BEC. I've seen similar posts in immigrationportal.com as well.

    Now if IV will work for people who were eligible to file in July or even for people who just filed on Jul 2nd, i'm sure people will come and say that IV is for July 2nd people only. But that is not the case. Any issues/bill/ammendment which can bring some immediate relief should be worked along with our core issues which is retrogression. Once you are out of BEC (I hope you do asap as several of my friends stuck there), I'm sure your main issue will be retrogression and not BEC even if there are other people stuck there.
    So lets not divide these communities any more, work together towards common cause that can bring some relief to our brother, sisters and ourselves. We all be benefitted if we all support each other.

    Hope you understand.
    Thanks





    wallpaper Dirk Nowitzki dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki 24KT Gold Coin
  • Dirk Nowitzki 24KT Gold Coin



  • satysh
    07-16 11:51 PM
    I sent an email to Roy Beck - Founder of NumbersUSA about the false information that they present via the fax. I am expecting some reply.
    This is email that I sent..........

    -------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi Roy,

    I am Satish. I am one of many immigrant workers working in USA. Recently, I came across www.NumbersUSA.com website and their propaganda. I respect your service to this country and your steps towards propagating your agenda to the congress. However, when I came across the following fax content intended to faxed to the members of congress from www.Numbersusa.com, I was completely shocked to see the points mentioned in the webfax. Let me give my insight on this.

    The fax content is as follows

    Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]

    I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.

    Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:

    (1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.

    (2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.

    (3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.

    (4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.

    The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.

    Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]

    My view on the above points.

    1) This is true that foreign workers bring their families. However, I reject the word "guarantee" used in the later part of the sentence. Let me further elaborate on this. When a H1B worker first arrives on the American soil, the worker's spouse and children if any, are on H4 visa. For your information, these dependents of foreign workers are on H4 visa, which is a highly restrictive visa. This visa does not guarantee a social security to women and children. By social security, I mean lot more than just a social security number. In some states, this results in inability to even drive and be completely dependent. Some of H4 people that I know are highly skilled such as Phds, Doctors, MBAs, etc.
    2) This is most shocking of all the points. I would love to know the source of this information. I am a H1B worker for last 4+ years. I have paid all my taxes including federal, state taxes, social security taxes, Medicare, FICA, etc. This is not voluntary deduction. All my employers were mandated to deduct just as any American citizen. I would love to debate this with you and NumbersUSA reps, because I have facts and documents to prove this. In fact, Most of H1Bs pay FICA tax, which we simply cannot get after retirement (in this case mostly 6 years on H1B). I would encourage you and NumbersUSA to contact reputed IRS expert to get more information on this. In case you don't get this information. I would be more than happy to meet you in NumbersUSA office along my documents. If some person or employer does not pay taxes being on H1B, that person is treated as tax fraudster, whom I am sure IRS handles very effectively.
    3) This is also not true. In my case I had to post my labor on job bulletin board (place where I had to work) for atleast 2-3 weeks with my skills, designation and salary offered. In case if any US citizen interested in this posting, he had an open opportunity to contact my employer about his interest in the job. By the way, salaries of thousands of H1B workers are on par with that of US citizens. Given a chance, I am sure that I can prove that I am better in all aspects of IT programming than some of the best on U.S. citizens. This promotes competitiveness.
    4) I would love to have actual source of this information. I know many US registered organizations that hire H1B foreign workers, who worked with fellow U.S citizens without any problems. As far as my knowledge is concerned, most of these employers are "Equal Opportunity Employers".

    Roy, America is a unique country that is built on immigrants. This is probably one of the reason why America is amazing in providing civil liberties to all people irrespective of caste, color and race. Also, America has such an immense talent in every field, which makes it a leader in this competitive world.

    I certainly welcome yours and NumbersUSA perspective on this email.

    Both of us strive to make America more strong and competitive.

    Thanks,
    Satish

    "It is the theory that decides what we can observe."
    Albert Einstein





    dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki 87%
  • Dirk Nowitzki 87%



  • hsm2007
    10-05 01:29 PM
    Hi Guys,

    My attorney sent the response last week and it was delivered to the Dallas, TX. I am little concerned that my attorney actually sent the response to a courier address rather than the PO Box for TSC that they ask you to send. So far I have not seen any updates on my case.

    Vgayalu: After how many days did you see an update after you sent the response to the RFE.





    2011 Dirk Nowitzki 24KT Gold Coin dirk nowitzki. dirk nowitzki short hair.
  • dirk nowitzki short hair.



  • yabadaba
    02-21 03:46 PM
    pitha...while i bear the frustration of the doors slamming on my face in october 2005 (eb2 was current prior to that) for the sheer fact that i had an incompetent attorney during the initial days when my LC process started.....i would not go far as saying that the porters have "cheated" the system.

    The law via Chintakuntla provided that a person with a bachelors degree and 5 years experience is equal to an advanced degree holder.

    All the porters are doing is following the law. Its frustrating to people like you and me, but its their right. If i was in their position and the law allowed me to take advantage of a provision of this nature, I would gladly take it.



    more...


    dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki got an accident
  • Dirk Nowitzki got an accident



  • a_yaja
    04-04 09:10 AM
    I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
    And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
    There are many business models and you need to be aware of how each model works. There are a lot of companies, banks, insurance companies, even small and medium manufacturing companies that hire contractors for developing IT applications. They remain contractors for a reason - once the application has been developed - the contractors turn over the application to the company for maintenance and enhancements. A small percentage of contractors stay on and become permanant employees - but others move on. It would not be cost efficient for those companies to hire all developers as FTEs - the cost associated with benifits, taxes, 401K, etc are much more costly than having a contractor. Ofcourse, they can lay-off the employees after the project is completed - but what would that do to their reputation? Any company that follows a "hire-and-fire" policy cannot survive long.

    Let me give you a simple real life analogy. Let us say that you have a decent family sized car that you and your family use on a daily basis. Then let us say you want to go on a vacation with your friends family. What would you do in this case? Would you go out and buy a mini-van? Or would you rent one?





    dirk nowitzki. Taylor—Dirk Nowitzki#39;s
  • Taylor—Dirk Nowitzki#39;s



  • sri1309
    02-18 05:48 PM
    The only thing I liked is at the end that says
    "Makes permanent an INA provision allowing adjustment of status of certain aliens for whom family-sponsored or employment-based applications or petitions were filed by a specified date".
    But that doesnt mean we start dreaming again.. Lets put our efforts. I got an email from Obama today (and I am sure may have also go who have previously posted their stories on his site) that he wants to hear from us what we think about the currrent issues.
    Did you post your story and the problems we are facing?.
    Lets keep writing non-stop. We just need an admin fix, not the whole CIR.



    more...


    dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki anytime soon
  • Dirk Nowitzki anytime soon



  • rajsand
    09-26 11:36 AM
    Sent a message to the editor.
    Maybe we should let other news sites know about CNN's defaulting if they do not make corrections even after many requests!





    2010 Dirk Nowitzki 87% dirk nowitzki. In This Photo: Dirk Nowitzki,
  • In This Photo: Dirk Nowitzki,



  • dealsnet
    05-26 05:31 PM
    When I was working in Kuwait, me and every one carry Civil ID, all the time in the wallet. If some one don't have, the police will take him to the station and allow to call his sponser to bring the documents. If the sponser is out of station, any friend can bring the documents. Color of civil ID is diffrent for Kuwaiti's and others. So police didn't question any Kuwaitis. Other nationals also into two catagories, one for the general employees, and the other is domestic visa holders. The domestic visa holders ID is diffrent color, if the police caught them any time other than friday, they will go to jail and deported. They have right to be on the road only on friday. Other days of the week, it is banned. Only allow to live in the sponsers house. I heard, in saudi, muslims have green color ID,s to distiguish between other religious members.
    Any way USA is not discriminate between religion, or nationalities. If it is law, we need to obey. Green card can carry with credit card, driver license. I think checking is only on boders. They may checking any one jumping from Mexico or Canada. It is for security purpose. Not to harass.
    I read in news papers, in Kerala police are questioning and checking in highway and other major roads for Tamil speaking people for suspected LTTE members. Many travellers experienced inconvenience.

    The requirement for US citizen - oral declaration. That is right, when someone says that he/she is US citizen or US national, the burden is on authorities to prove otherwise.

    ______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    dirk nowitzki. Podcast: Play in new window |
  • Podcast: Play in new window |



  • yabadaba
    02-20 03:08 PM
    googler u r the new berkeleybee!!

    can u call him in a few weeks and ask him what was the number of eb2 india pre-dec 2003 that he got from uscis?





    hair dirk nowitzki short hair. dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki autographed 8x10
  • Dirk Nowitzki autographed 8x10



  • cshen
    06-12 06:28 AM
    We are not out of the CIR woods yet.

    Link:

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070612/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_immigration



    more...


    dirk nowitzki. Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki,
  • Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki,



  • cool_desi_gc
    03-17 04:15 PM
    This clearly shows that EB3 India pipe is clogged becuase of lot of pending cases in 2001/02.Many of them are 245i cases as well.Once the PD crosses 2002, EB3 should go a little smoother.

    BTW, mine is Dec 2002





    hot Dirk Nowitzki got an accident dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki Forward Dirk
  • Dirk Nowitzki Forward Dirk



  • gimme Green!!
    07-01 10:46 AM
    It is possible for every city to have at least one usps office to be open on Sunday. They have a different day off.

    Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.

    I live in the Detroit area. I know atleast 2 postoffices that are open 24 hours.



    more...


    house Dirk Nowitzki Chris Andersen dirk nowitzki. dresses dirk nowitzki party.
  • dresses dirk nowitzki party.



  • northstar
    05-23 05:38 PM
    Here is the issue: If you are thinking of doing MBA to get a management job in a US company and are an Indian, please forget it. You might get a low level management position paying at most 80K. MBA is not for everyone - you have to have it in you to get something out of an MBA. It's not about landing that good job. You hear about the 1 crore offers that IIM students get from top American companies? Well, they are kicked out of the job in 1 year and then join Infosys or Wipro. Not because they are not brilliant but because their conversational skills are terrible and so is their language. Unless you are planning to settle in India OR REALLY THINKING OF PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORT in mastering the English language and your outlook, an MBA is not going to serve you in the US.
    Like, someone said, an MBA is more than just a degree. You can get a better, much higher paying job (300K+) without an MBA but with excellent logic, hard work, conversational skills and outgoing personality. No GC required :)

    GCVivek, I wanted to write that post, but you did already :)





    tattoo Taylor—Dirk Nowitzki#39;s dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki#39;s Long Siege:
  • Dirk Nowitzki#39;s Long Siege:



  • User00
    06-22 12:54 PM
    And wait for RFE.
    USCIS is asking for COLOR copies of DL and passport.
    Can you please provide the link ?
    I refered to USCIS website but did not find a mention of copies of DL.
    PLease advise.
    Thanks



    more...


    pictures Dirk Nowitzki anytime soon dirk nowitzki. What Got Dirk Nowitzki in
  • What Got Dirk Nowitzki in



  • Hope_GC
    07-16 08:05 PM
    Guys Looking at this false propagandas my blood boils after paying whole lot of taxes... we get to see these claims. :mad:





    dresses Dirk Nowitzki Forward Dirk dirk nowitzki. dirk nowitzki yahoo
  • dirk nowitzki yahoo



  • StarSun
    02-23 08:52 AM
    Poster to spread the word.. (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/images/a/a7/Myposter.pdf)



    more...


    makeup Podcast: Play in new window | dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki Chris Andersen
  • Dirk Nowitzki Chris Andersen



  • nixstor
    07-05 01:05 PM
    Who ever started this website should know that they are limited by the contributions from IV community. And we can only go so far in getting those contributions.

    Instead of making this a paid site, why don't you create incentives to be 'contributing member'

    > Publish a list of paid members and highlight their contribution and even sort them by total contribution. And mention 'anonymous' for those who don't want to be identified.

    > Sell T-shirt with IV logo. And mention that 50% of the cost of T-shirt goes to IV fund. This works in two-ways, we get money and we get publicity.

    > I don't prefer this but - create contributing-members only email-distro, or thread or section in the website.

    RK,

    Limited contributions is not equal to no contributions. Limited contributions from every one weill make us stronger.
    Its not about getting extra privileges for paid members. No one (atleast me) wants a red carpet treatment her for paying 20USD. Its about fighting for a cause together. I dont think I need to underscore how Barrack Obama raised 32.5 mil USD. Most of us want to be future Americans right, if not all. I guess you should take a moment to consider the importance of contributions in the US of A





    girlfriend Dirk Nowitzki#39;s Long Siege: dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki Girlfriend
  • Dirk Nowitzki Girlfriend



  • amsgc
    07-28 01:46 PM
    Religion is a private matter and your faith and what you believe in is your affair.

    I don't understand why we are having a discussion on this subject on this forum (self filing docs). I think the original poster made a poor decision by opening this thread. Someone should close it so that we can talk about the more important matter of getting the green card faster.





    hairstyles Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki, dirk nowitzki. Dirk Nowitzki was an
  • Dirk Nowitzki was an



  • akilhere
    10-11 12:44 PM
    Received email about change in status to 'Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review'. USCIS should have received it yesterday and today it changed to response review.

    RFE email: Sept 10, 2010
    RFE received by attorney: Sept 21, 2010 [Civil Surgeon was not in current list of authorised civil surgeon + x-ray report was missing]
    Reponse to RFE sent on : Oct 05, 2010 via USPS
    Soft LUD/email: Oct 07, 2010 @10.30PM PST [Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review]

    feedfront

    I got an RFE on my 485 on Oct 6th. But I haven't received the letter yet. But, since my TB test turned positive and I had to take an X-ray, I'm wondering if I would get the same RFE on my 485 too. I haven't changed employers nor had any H1B breaks in my 12 year stint here. So, I'm wondering if it would be the same RFE as yours.
    In case of an X-Ray missing, couldn't we contact the doctor's office where we did our tests and ask them to mail it again? Or should we do it once again now? I did my tests in 2004, so I'm not even sure if they have copies of my X-rays with them.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,





    belmontboy
    05-23 02:24 PM
    I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.

    what do u do for a living man?





    Hermione
    09-27 01:54 PM
    I agree with you partially. It may not be achievement but at least readers will not be misinformed and become aware about our real agenda.

    The name 'ImmigrationVoice' was not mentioned in the article. So, people would not be confused, since they do not know what to be confused about.