diagrams for kids

images to the kids toy with poles diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids.
  • diagrams for kids.



  • kumar1
    03-16 01:04 AM
    Once again, just like DESI said -- you do care about the comments otherwise you would not have posted your replies at 1 AM.

    I am not sure which school in India you are pointing to, but I have a 4 year degree from IIT Delhi, and I am in EB-3. Why?? No point telling you! My wife is also from IIT Delhi....on H4. Why? No point telling you!

    You are naieve!

    so if you have a 4-year degree you consider yourself "highly-skilled"??

    hahahahahaha.............ahahahahahaha............ ..wait for me while i roll on the floor laughing.

    console yourself by crying yourself hoarse that you are "highly-skilled"......... a programmer/analyst/blah blah is no better than a call center employee in india.........just that you guys happen to be present here.....

    go get some real skills, do a REAL job, then we will talk.

    and oh by the way, there is only ONE school that i know of in India, that gives out a Bachelor's degree worth anything. I am sure you know what it is. I am also sure you did not manage to get through to study in that school.

    Good luck being highly-skilled. I would be amused if you are stuck in EB3 still, though......





    wallpaper diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids.
  • diagrams for kids.



  • Rajeev
    12-19 10:47 AM
    Hi Varsha

    I will join the conference. My e-mail address is rajeevm100@hotmail.com





    diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids. tree
  • diagrams for kids. tree



  • xela
    03-12 07:56 AM
    As far as dates for India goes, its out. Bulletin on USCIS website will have details for all other countries as well which doesn't matter much to us...


    How sweet of you, but guess what it does matter to some people, like me.

    What I do not understand is how EB3 row only moves so little because there isnt a lot of people left before 2005. Anyone have an answer for that?

    But I hope things will eventually improve for all of us!





    2011 diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids.
  • diagrams for kids.



  • champu
    03-09 04:37 PM
    looks like that is Plan B :D:D

    the way eb3 is , I may get it faster if my US born kids sponsor me. He is 8 right now.;)



    more...


    diagrams for kids. HEART DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS
  • HEART DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS



  • abhijitp
    07-18 12:57 AM
    As in, if you have a delivery confirmation from Fedex/UPS does it have any significance? It is still not clear if it will be accepted/ rejected AFAIK.

    Have there been any applications that were not even "accepted" because the "packet" suggested it was an AOS application?

    More likely, applications can be rejected for being "improperly filed" but you would only come to know about it whenever they are rejected. No one would know this in advance, so no point worrying about it.





    diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids. teeth
  • diagrams for kids. teeth



  • downthedrain
    02-02 07:09 PM
    Here is the text under the attachment section

    The record contains a letter from your prospective employer. The letter indicates that you have been employed by XXXXXX company as a Senior Software Engineer. However, the record does not contain any evidence which establishes the salary or compensation package being offered. Therefore you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the salary or compensation package being offered.

    PD Mar 2002
    485 RD SEP 2007



    more...


    diagrams for kids. DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS
  • DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS



  • kramesh_babu
    07-27 08:44 PM
    But I do understand your point though, FYI. I already left them last summer in good terms and I still have good relationship with them. I also referred few of my friends (who had bad experience with their employers and wanted to come out) to ECG and never heard any issues from them yet :)

    Other than the above, I really do NOT have anything else with them, TRUST ME dude!!!


    Are you sure you are no way associated with them (of course, other than being a consultant to them)? ;)





    2010 diagrams for kids. tree diagrams for kids. to the kids toy with poles
  • to the kids toy with poles



  • invincibleasian
    01-31 06:18 PM
    Well excuse me, but people having queries other than the reason why this thread was started, please create a new thread.
    Sorry to say so, but my query for travel has been sidelined because of other issues.
    thanks in advance for your cooperation.
    Dude quit hogging any thread!



    more...


    diagrams for kids. Free origami diagrams paper
  • Free origami diagrams paper



  • jayleno
    07-28 06:24 PM
    Please let me know how to close this thread?

    Wonderful realization. Here is a comment accompanied with red dot for me for my post earlier:

    "why..what is wrong with the thread?"...I wonder what is wrong with this thread.





    hair diagrams for kids. diagrams for kids. chain diagram for kids.
  • chain diagram for kids.



  • alex99
    07-11 07:35 PM
    EB3 PERM

    Labor Filed: August 27th 2006

    I-140 filed at NSC on 12th November
    Still waiting for approval

    Sent 485 App to NSC on July 2nd....

    Regards,
    Alex



    more...


    diagrams for kids. easy origami diagrams
  • easy origami diagrams



  • fetch_gc
    04-09 09:15 AM
    Pls count me in.
    Thx

    Please Participate in this...





    hot HEART DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS diagrams for kids. diagram for kids labeled.
  • diagram for kids labeled.



  • rockstart
    07-13 02:12 PM
    I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.

    Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.

    I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?


    My case is exactly same as yours except my PD is Feb 27th and I received an RFE for Birth Certificate when the dates went current in 2008 August. Since then I saw LUD's for 3 weeks and then its been all quiet I am hoping that means application was pre adjudicated.



    more...


    house EARTHQUAKE DIAGRAM FOR KIDS diagrams for kids. hot diagrams for kids.
  • hot diagrams for kids.



  • chmur
    09-11 12:41 AM
    The problem with your analysis is not every one in the backlog has equal access to excess of 35-40K visas available each year. Most of the excess comes from EB4,5,1 and 2ROW and all goes to EB2 I/C. EB3 ROW gets ~30K every year (42K- 4*2.8K).
    Even if we are to assume that post 2007 the demand for EB2 I/C and EB3 is low then also it is ~ 15K for EB2 I/C and ~ 10K for EB3 ROW. But the way INA law is framed EB3 I (most backlogged with ~ 60K) will only get 2800 visa till either of EB2 I/C or EB3 row becomes current. And by current I mean real current, not July 2007. Using these numbers it will still take 4-5 for both EB2 I/C and EB3 Row to become current.
    This is assuming low demand in all EB categories continue.
    It will be only after 2014-15 that EB3I will get ~ 50K SOFAD(35K SOFAD which EB2 I/C was getting plus about 15K from EB3 ROW category). So in 2015 EB3 I will see a jump of ~ 4 yrs (2003-2007). So EB3I folks with PD after 2007 will have a relative wait time of ~ 8 yrs but folks from 2003-4 are looking at a 12-13 year wait unless reform like Recapture/STEM Degree holders & Dependents excluded from cap is passed.

    I understand how overflow gets distributed and Eb3-I is last in line. However , if net reduction is 35-40K each year starting 2010(i.e oct 2009 to oct 2010) and the backlog is 200 K at the beginning of 2010 (Inventory report) , we should work through all the backlog in 5 (40 *5) years.

    That means in 2-3 years overflow should get to EB3 I because rest of the category will be current by then .

    I agree people who applied in 2003 -2004 are looking at 10 year wait as against someone applying for EB3-I - today . Infact someone applying today will get GC in 5 years from now.





    tattoo diagrams for kids. teeth diagrams for kids. solar power diagram for kids.
  • solar power diagram for kids.



  • soumeeram
    03-09 12:16 PM
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4438.html



    more...


    pictures DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS diagrams for kids. diagram+for+kids
  • diagram+for+kids



  • pappu
    04-09 08:43 PM
    Old wine tastes good. Does this VB tastes good to you?
    :)





    dresses diagram for kids labeled. diagrams for kids. animal cell diagram for kids
  • animal cell diagram for kids



  • logiclife
    01-30 03:56 PM
    I believe it is also illegal to work before getting a social security number. When you are on H4 you dont have a social security number (you have an itin which is not good enough for working). You will not get a social security number unless you have work authorization (i797). H1 will start only after october 1, so you can apply for social security number only after October 1 (i.e if you have i 797), it will take you about 4 to 7 weeks to get ssn. You can work only after getting the ssn. Somebody correct me if i wrong here.

    Well, yes, that too. Since they have no hesitation to ask employees to start working without waiting for 797, the absence of a pesky little SSN is not really going to stop them. If you run payroll, you need SSN. If you pay otherwise, (cash, expense checks, money order) you dont need SSN.



    more...


    makeup Free origami diagrams paper diagrams for kids. EARTHQUAKE DIAGRAM FOR KIDS
  • EARTHQUAKE DIAGRAM FOR KIDS



  • ckichannagari
    12-13 08:49 AM
    That's a good idea. A good way of generating funds for IV also. This way it would seem less burden for all of the members and they will be willing to come forward.





    girlfriend solar power diagram for kids. diagrams for kids. DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS
  • DIAGRAMS FOR KIDS



  • pappu
    06-14 01:13 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/TransformationConOps_Mar07.pdf





    hairstyles easy origami diagrams diagrams for kids. earthquake diagram for kids.
  • earthquake diagram for kids.



  • indianindian2006
    07-14 05:56 PM
    Should I send a AC21 letter to USCIS along with my new employment letter?
    Who is the best attorney for such cases?
    Is it possible that my prevous employer hasn't revoked 140? How can I know that? I have received RFE after one year after filing the case. Is there any way I can know the date when my previous employer did revoke the 140 ( in case he did)?

    Ajthakur,
    Is their any ways you could contact your previous employer and try to find answers if your 140 is cancelled by that employer as that would give you a good idea of how to reply on this RFE.As suggested by others you have to reply to this RFE or your 485 is in jeopardy.





    jjava100
    09-10 01:40 PM
    50, it said on the log in screen.

    or more reputation points.. how to increase them to get to chat?? Thanks





    svr_76
    07-29 11:51 AM
    Filing H1 and GC(Perm) are 2 different problems. H1 is temporarily hiring a skilled resource whereas GC is the intent to sponser for permanent immigration. And hence PERM processing is more involved.

    Big corporation, which have to maintain accurate HR job descriptions/codes etc find that during PERM advertisement, they do find qualified applicants. At that point they cannot continue the process. This "recruitment" process is the most costly of the entire GC process and if they "find/receive" applications from qualified citizens/GC holders/Or ppl who dont need sponsership (read EAD) then they have to stop that process....

    So saying that we will do GC is fine..but the current ground realities are different. You can get GC done from Desi consultant bcos the skirt the whole issue and "make" up the job requirement they want..well (read hell) they will even run fake pay stubs for u...so they can do wonders.