
tooclose
07-13 09:47 AM
Thanks...Excerpt from the same document
Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)
Source please... or are you just kidding ?
Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)
Source please... or are you just kidding ?
wallpaper derrick rose dunking on dragic
battineni
08-10 02:35 PM
I am in. I am EB2 but I support this because this makes sense.
Thanks for your heartful support.... we need more people like you to support.
Thanks for your heartful support.... we need more people like you to support.
sayantan76
01-18 08:27 PM
Once while visiting Niagara falls, I took a wrong turn towards the bridge to Canada, and the officer wouldn't allow me to turn back, but told me to go to Canada. Since I did not have my passport or visa with me the CA people wouldn't let me inside their country. I told I took a wrong turn when looking for a gas station, and they finally let me turn back to US. But since I did not have the passport the US guys wouldn't let me in here. I told them the same story I took a wrong turn. I was taken in for questioning by the main guy there. The officer finally took my drivers licence (and my employee id which luckily I had) and I think he checked it in his system. After a long while he came back, and told that I can get in, but told me to carry the passport & visa at all times. When this all happened I had my 15 mo daughter with me, 'coz she was in the car (wife and others were going up in the hot air baloon:)). I think my little girl helped somewhat 'coz she's a US citizen :). Above all praise God for that day!!
interesting - if Canada did not let you enter and US did not allow you to come back - you would have been stuck on the friendship bridge for the rest of your life :-)
interesting - if Canada did not let you enter and US did not allow you to come back - you would have been stuck on the friendship bridge for the rest of your life :-)
2011 derrick rose dunks on dragic.
prakgc
07-24 07:26 PM
Folks,
Although i did not miss the EVL i sent an incomplete G325A form without the foreign address and the foreign occupation.
I already have an approved I-140. Can i send a updated G325A based on my A#? or should i wait for a RN and then send it.
My worry is what if i don't even get a RN and get a reject?
Although i did not miss the EVL i sent an incomplete G325A form without the foreign address and the foreign occupation.
I already have an approved I-140. Can i send a updated G325A based on my A#? or should i wait for a RN and then send it.
My worry is what if i don't even get a RN and get a reject?
more...
Abhinaym
09-10 11:09 AM
I will update here for those who cannot enter chat
Right now they are discussing
H.R. 6598
the "Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2008
I will update here once HR 5882 starts
Thanks Chintu! I'll look forward to your updates.
Right now they are discussing
H.R. 6598
the "Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2008
I will update here once HR 5882 starts
Thanks Chintu! I'll look forward to your updates.

ItIsNotFunny
01-09 09:28 AM
Foolish argument...In the US most of the IT interviews happen via phone especially for consultants. And there r tens of hundreds of cases where an experienced guy takes the call and the fresher shows up at the job. Cheating organizations like this has become a trend and this was started and is still religiously being followed mostly (99.99%) by gultis (remember what that F***** gulti did to Satyam?)...As a guy whoz supporting fake experience, u shud be thrown behind bars and I'm sure u r a gulti.
I guess the US govt is aware of stuff like this and hence playing with our lives by delaying the Greencard process. Shame on u guyz...All of us have been put to suffering becoz of fake ppl like u.
What do you mean by "U guys"?
I guess the US govt is aware of stuff like this and hence playing with our lives by delaying the Greencard process. Shame on u guyz...All of us have been put to suffering becoz of fake ppl like u.
What do you mean by "U guys"?
more...
newuser
04-20 03:25 PM
I will be able call after 6:30 PM EST.
2010 derrick rose dunking on dragic
sri1234
05-27 11:44 AM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
I think American Citizens Drivers Licence do not have "Status Check" date where as Non-Immigrants have it.
I think American Citizens Drivers Licence do not have "Status Check" date where as Non-Immigrants have it.
more...
desi3933
02-04 01:44 PM
Recently got Laid off. Here are my details:
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My comments are in blue ....
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
Depends on timing for RFE and approval time. At the time of RFE and I-485 approval, beneficiary should have permanent job offer that matches with LC Job duties. Technically, one can be unemployed during AOS stage, as long as he/she has permanent job offer that begins after I-485 approval.
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
There is no such regulation at this time.
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
There is no such regulation at this time.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
In the event of RFE.
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Maintaining US presence is better IMHO. Typically trips, that are less than 24 hours, are not counted as presence outside USA, therefore daily trip to Windsor was ok.
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
Good Luck.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My comments are in blue ....
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
Depends on timing for RFE and approval time. At the time of RFE and I-485 approval, beneficiary should have permanent job offer that matches with LC Job duties. Technically, one can be unemployed during AOS stage, as long as he/she has permanent job offer that begins after I-485 approval.
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
There is no such regulation at this time.
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
There is no such regulation at this time.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
In the event of RFE.
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Maintaining US presence is better IMHO. Typically trips, that are less than 24 hours, are not counted as presence outside USA, therefore daily trip to Windsor was ok.
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
Good Luck.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
hair derrick rose girlfriend
chanduv23
09-27 11:04 AM
Well - though white racists may oppose - anything related to economy and development does go through.
I personally think that if this proposal goes through - EU will be the next melting pot.
Racism is there everywhere, we find it in US also, even in India, you find caste system and inter state racism. With rising opportunities, such things may not really be visible especially in places where there are free zones.
Does anyone has more info on this?
I personally think that if this proposal goes through - EU will be the next melting pot.
Racism is there everywhere, we find it in US also, even in India, you find caste system and inter state racism. With rising opportunities, such things may not really be visible especially in places where there are free zones.
Does anyone has more info on this?
more...

zuhail
03-10 03:58 PM
I never supported the Idea of sending pizza, Burger or Briyani to anyone. If you are not aware, last year there was a bill introduced by congresswoman Loe. There was a huge outcry and number USA used that very effectively and that bill never took off.
This is the best option but this is not the right time when the un employment rate is 8.1 percent. Read the other thread about removing country cap issue. The core is not supporting that also because of the current market and economy situation.
All our applications are based on our Employment-- We are already employed and filed our petitions for legal permanent residency. How on earth would that affect the un-employment rate? We would continue to work in jobs in US until our I-485 gets approved. Just because delaying our approvals does not increase/decrease the un-employment rate. I am fully aware of the legislations introduced by the Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren. There were too many legislative bills in her agenda.
We would succeed if we just focus a single item-- Visa Recapturing and NO other business.
By the way Mr.snathan, are you an administrative member of the IV team?.
This is the best option but this is not the right time when the un employment rate is 8.1 percent. Read the other thread about removing country cap issue. The core is not supporting that also because of the current market and economy situation.
All our applications are based on our Employment-- We are already employed and filed our petitions for legal permanent residency. How on earth would that affect the un-employment rate? We would continue to work in jobs in US until our I-485 gets approved. Just because delaying our approvals does not increase/decrease the un-employment rate. I am fully aware of the legislations introduced by the Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren. There were too many legislative bills in her agenda.
We would succeed if we just focus a single item-- Visa Recapturing and NO other business.
By the way Mr.snathan, are you an administrative member of the IV team?.
hot derrick rose dunking on dragic
kicca
08-29 02:09 PM
found this old (aug 2002) but still interesting pdf that may help if nothing else to clarify some of the acronyms used in the I485 process:
www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
more...
house wallpaper derrick rose dunks
javadeveloper
12-11 11:52 AM
All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA.
Everyone goes to Bank and do transactions , that doesn't mean that we only need Bank and Bank doesn't need us and our deposits.
Everyone goes to Bank and do transactions , that doesn't mean that we only need Bank and Bank doesn't need us and our deposits.
tattoo derrick rose dunk on dragic.
speddi
07-13 09:25 AM
I applied for I-140 in July 2007 using a substitute labor EB2 (from a different company) with a priority date of Nov 2005 and it got approved in May 2008.
During the same July fiasco, my employer at that time applied for I-485 with a priority date of August 2006.
I didn't apply for priority date porting after the substitute labor I-140 got approved because I didn't have the approval notice.
I read somewhere that even though I didn't apply for porting of the date, USCIS will consider the earlier date. How far is this true? How can I find out my correct priority date?
Thank you
During the same July fiasco, my employer at that time applied for I-485 with a priority date of August 2006.
I didn't apply for priority date porting after the substitute labor I-140 got approved because I didn't have the approval notice.
I read somewhere that even though I didn't apply for porting of the date, USCIS will consider the earlier date. How far is this true? How can I find out my correct priority date?
Thank you
more...
pictures derrick rose shoes adidas.
perm2gc
01-10 12:12 PM
new forums and sites are here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=16078&postcount=42
any volunteers?
volunteers to post in those above listed forums or to search forums ?
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=16078&postcount=42
any volunteers?
volunteers to post in those above listed forums or to search forums ?
dresses derrick rose dunking on dragic
sanju
11-11 10:46 PM
With democrats in control, at the very minimum we should try to push recapture of lost visa numbers. Tie that with the ability of immigrants to buy houses, we could have a game winner...
As I said earlier, try something original. Do you know anyone on this forum who is oppose to the idea of recapture? You seem to suggest as if someone is saying "NO we do not want recapture". Is that what you think? And what makes you think that democrats will allow recapture? They have been in power in the congress for last 2 years. If they would have passed recapture, the current president would have for sure signed the bill into law. Democrats want comprehensive bill. They don't love any of us. Maybe, when they are passing comprehensive bill, and if they have some space left on the white paper, and they have nothing else to put in there, they may consider putting recapture. No matter how liberal we tend to be in our individual thought process and outlook, which generally is the tendency for most people in EB community to support democrats, the fact is, policies of Democratic party almost never support EB applicants. When Democrats have to chose between undocumented, family, H1 and EB applicant. We will be the lowest priority, or no priority. And because most of us inherently think/support democrats, we expect them to return the favor. "Wrong" expectation.
And why blame EB community for supporting Democrats. Majority of population usually votes for candidate/party who has the policies to screw them. I mean, a lot of people who earn less then 40K vote republican, either in the name of religion aka conservativeness or whatever. Republicans give tax breaks to rich and screw the people who vote for them. Large percentage of Democratic supporters tend to live in cities or suburbs. They tend to earn more and are usually educated, for example, most people with college degree voted for Obama, and now Democrats will screw them for voting Dems in power by putting higher taxes on them. I guess, the rule is, parties who win elections have the onus of screwing the people who elected or supported them in the elections.
I am merely trying to say that even if you tend to support Democrats, don't expect them to return the favor, but apply the general rule and get ready to be screwed for bringing them in power.
.
As I said earlier, try something original. Do you know anyone on this forum who is oppose to the idea of recapture? You seem to suggest as if someone is saying "NO we do not want recapture". Is that what you think? And what makes you think that democrats will allow recapture? They have been in power in the congress for last 2 years. If they would have passed recapture, the current president would have for sure signed the bill into law. Democrats want comprehensive bill. They don't love any of us. Maybe, when they are passing comprehensive bill, and if they have some space left on the white paper, and they have nothing else to put in there, they may consider putting recapture. No matter how liberal we tend to be in our individual thought process and outlook, which generally is the tendency for most people in EB community to support democrats, the fact is, policies of Democratic party almost never support EB applicants. When Democrats have to chose between undocumented, family, H1 and EB applicant. We will be the lowest priority, or no priority. And because most of us inherently think/support democrats, we expect them to return the favor. "Wrong" expectation.
And why blame EB community for supporting Democrats. Majority of population usually votes for candidate/party who has the policies to screw them. I mean, a lot of people who earn less then 40K vote republican, either in the name of religion aka conservativeness or whatever. Republicans give tax breaks to rich and screw the people who vote for them. Large percentage of Democratic supporters tend to live in cities or suburbs. They tend to earn more and are usually educated, for example, most people with college degree voted for Obama, and now Democrats will screw them for voting Dems in power by putting higher taxes on them. I guess, the rule is, parties who win elections have the onus of screwing the people who elected or supported them in the elections.
I am merely trying to say that even if you tend to support Democrats, don't expect them to return the favor, but apply the general rule and get ready to be screwed for bringing them in power.
.
more...
makeup dresses derrick rose dunks on

soumeeram
03-09 12:14 PM
Eb2-i : 15-feb-04
eb3-i: 01-nov-01
eb3-i: 01-nov-01
girlfriend Derrick Rose Dunk On Dragic
abhishek101
12-27 12:14 PM
Just to clarify on all the confusion:
If you are legally here i.e. on H1B yu can have any account and any mortgage. I can pretty much vouch for it because I am one of the persons in the bank incharge of enforcing the credit laws. The only requirement while giving a mortgage is what kind of credit scores and history you have. BOA is quite conservative in giving out loans while someother smaller institutions are not so conservative and hence the rejection from one and acceptance by the other.
For giving mortgage to illegals I do not know any reputable institution doing so. Yes there is always the grapevine.
I recently travelled to Delhi from SF using British Air in Dec. I chaged from Terminal 1 to terminal 4 while going and reverse while coming. Nobody asked for any visa, as far as I know it is not required. It was not required before then the requirement came in and now it is no longer there.
But I do have a valid visa on my passport.
About Hongkong it takes approximately 5 minutes to get a 15 day visa and the process is very smooth.
Singapore does not require any visa.
No visa for Germany, Middleeast and most of the East Asian stops.
If you are legally here i.e. on H1B yu can have any account and any mortgage. I can pretty much vouch for it because I am one of the persons in the bank incharge of enforcing the credit laws. The only requirement while giving a mortgage is what kind of credit scores and history you have. BOA is quite conservative in giving out loans while someother smaller institutions are not so conservative and hence the rejection from one and acceptance by the other.
For giving mortgage to illegals I do not know any reputable institution doing so. Yes there is always the grapevine.
I recently travelled to Delhi from SF using British Air in Dec. I chaged from Terminal 1 to terminal 4 while going and reverse while coming. Nobody asked for any visa, as far as I know it is not required. It was not required before then the requirement came in and now it is no longer there.
But I do have a valid visa on my passport.
About Hongkong it takes approximately 5 minutes to get a 15 day visa and the process is very smooth.
Singapore does not require any visa.
No visa for Germany, Middleeast and most of the East Asian stops.
hairstyles derrick rose dunking on dragic
ramus
07-02 07:44 PM
Thank you.. Please ask others to contribute.
I put in $100 today to fight for our cause
I put in $100 today to fight for our cause
transpass
04-10 12:07 PM
Here are the details for last year and years before:
(Thanks to user "sangiano" on : link: FY2009 Visa Data, Spillover to EB2 - Will it be Similar FY2010 (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/498198953/fy2009-visa-data-spillover-to-eb2-will-it-be-similar-fy2010))
Employment Visas 2009
Total Employment Visas for FY2009 = 141,020
Theoretical values without spillover
EB1 28.6% = 40,332
EB2 28.6% = 40,332
EB3 28.6% = 40,332
EB4 7.1% = 10,012
EB5 7.1% = 10,012
Actual values with spillover
EB1 40,978 = 29.1% received c.650 spillup visa used
EB2 46,034 = 32.6% received c.5,700 spillover visas used
EB3 39,791 = 28.2% received c.550 less visas than quota
EB4 9,999 = 7.1% Zero spillup visas to give
EB5 4,218 = 3.0% c. 5,800 spillup visas to give
What is noteworthy is the fact that spillup/spillover visas were only available from EB5.
In addition, EB1 actually consumed spillup visas and did not contribute any spillover visas as a result.
This implies that the total spillover visas available to the 7% limited countries was only c.7,500. Since 5,800 came from EB5, less 650 used by EB1, this gives a subtotal of 5,150. In turn, this implies that there were only 7,500 - 5,150 = 2,350 as spillover from EB2-ROW. In the worst case the difference is entirely from EB5.
I think it gives food for thought and shows the difficulty of trying to second guess visa consumption in Categories that are always current. I accept it might be easier to get a handle on non-NIW EB2 because of the PERM data available for ROW.
I'm not sure why FY2010 would be much different, at least for EB1 spillover.
Additional notes from subsequent posts:
There was significant spillover in FY2007 because (based on 154,497 total EB visas) :
EB1 only used 26,806 out of a possible 44,186 available visas.
EB4 only used 4,794 out of a possible 10,969 available visas.
EB5 only used 793 out of a possible 10,969 available visas.
That gives a potential spillover of 33,731 visas to categories below EB1. In FY2007 that mostly went vertically to EB3.
There was significant spillover in FY2008 because (based on 162,949 total EB visas) :
EB1 only used 36,590 out of a possible 46,603 available visas.
EB4 only used 7,648 out of a possible 11,569 available visas.
EB5 only used 1,443 out of a possible 11,569 available visas.
That gives a potential spillover of 24,060 visas to categories below EB1. In FY2008 that all went to EB2.
The amount *was* smaller in FY2009 because (based on 141,020 total EB visas)
EB1 used 40,978 which was more than the available visas of 40,332 (i.e. it used some of the spillup from EB4/EB5).
EB4 used 9,999 out of a possible 10,012 available visas. (i.e it pretty much maxed out)
EB5 only used 4,218 out of a possible 10,012 available visas. (i.e. much higher than previous years)
That gives a potential spillover to EB2 of 5,161 visas, which is substantially lower than previous years.
This is all his analysis based entirely on historic data (no predictions here; just what has already happened). All credit of analysis goes to him. I never crunched a single number; I am just an "integrater" of the info. Please also note that now we have found out that the word "spillover" should actually be "fall across and down"
Hope this was the info you were asking for.
Thanks Kondur. That was a very good presentation of the numbers. I very much appreciate it.
Now,
1. Why did EB1 last year needed spillover visas, although it was current all the time? If a category is current, isn't that it has less demand than allocated numbers?
2. As per May bulletin, EB4 might need a cut off. So we cannot expect any spillover from EB4. So that is clear. Now the spillover chances are from EB5, EB2 ROW and EB1(?). I am including EB1 because, given the current economy over the past year, should there be a better possibility of more spillover from EB2 ROW and EB1 compared to last year?
3. Also why are the total EB numbers different in different fiscal years (e.g., 141020 in FY2009, 162949 in FY 2008 and 154497 in FY2007)? In FYs 2007 and 2008 did the extra visas come from Family based while it did not for FY 2009? If so, why is it so?
4. Based on Pending 485 data of March 2010, I barely see few hundred EB4s. And hardly considerable number of EB1s. What's going on? If we go by this data, we should be getting good chunk of spillover numbers...
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Green%20Card/Green%20Card%20Through%20a%20Job/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory-Total%203-8-2010.pdf
Thanks,
(Thanks to user "sangiano" on : link: FY2009 Visa Data, Spillover to EB2 - Will it be Similar FY2010 (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/498198953/fy2009-visa-data-spillover-to-eb2-will-it-be-similar-fy2010))
Employment Visas 2009
Total Employment Visas for FY2009 = 141,020
Theoretical values without spillover
EB1 28.6% = 40,332
EB2 28.6% = 40,332
EB3 28.6% = 40,332
EB4 7.1% = 10,012
EB5 7.1% = 10,012
Actual values with spillover
EB1 40,978 = 29.1% received c.650 spillup visa used
EB2 46,034 = 32.6% received c.5,700 spillover visas used
EB3 39,791 = 28.2% received c.550 less visas than quota
EB4 9,999 = 7.1% Zero spillup visas to give
EB5 4,218 = 3.0% c. 5,800 spillup visas to give
What is noteworthy is the fact that spillup/spillover visas were only available from EB5.
In addition, EB1 actually consumed spillup visas and did not contribute any spillover visas as a result.
This implies that the total spillover visas available to the 7% limited countries was only c.7,500. Since 5,800 came from EB5, less 650 used by EB1, this gives a subtotal of 5,150. In turn, this implies that there were only 7,500 - 5,150 = 2,350 as spillover from EB2-ROW. In the worst case the difference is entirely from EB5.
I think it gives food for thought and shows the difficulty of trying to second guess visa consumption in Categories that are always current. I accept it might be easier to get a handle on non-NIW EB2 because of the PERM data available for ROW.
I'm not sure why FY2010 would be much different, at least for EB1 spillover.
Additional notes from subsequent posts:
There was significant spillover in FY2007 because (based on 154,497 total EB visas) :
EB1 only used 26,806 out of a possible 44,186 available visas.
EB4 only used 4,794 out of a possible 10,969 available visas.
EB5 only used 793 out of a possible 10,969 available visas.
That gives a potential spillover of 33,731 visas to categories below EB1. In FY2007 that mostly went vertically to EB3.
There was significant spillover in FY2008 because (based on 162,949 total EB visas) :
EB1 only used 36,590 out of a possible 46,603 available visas.
EB4 only used 7,648 out of a possible 11,569 available visas.
EB5 only used 1,443 out of a possible 11,569 available visas.
That gives a potential spillover of 24,060 visas to categories below EB1. In FY2008 that all went to EB2.
The amount *was* smaller in FY2009 because (based on 141,020 total EB visas)
EB1 used 40,978 which was more than the available visas of 40,332 (i.e. it used some of the spillup from EB4/EB5).
EB4 used 9,999 out of a possible 10,012 available visas. (i.e it pretty much maxed out)
EB5 only used 4,218 out of a possible 10,012 available visas. (i.e. much higher than previous years)
That gives a potential spillover to EB2 of 5,161 visas, which is substantially lower than previous years.
This is all his analysis based entirely on historic data (no predictions here; just what has already happened). All credit of analysis goes to him. I never crunched a single number; I am just an "integrater" of the info. Please also note that now we have found out that the word "spillover" should actually be "fall across and down"
Hope this was the info you were asking for.
Thanks Kondur. That was a very good presentation of the numbers. I very much appreciate it.
Now,
1. Why did EB1 last year needed spillover visas, although it was current all the time? If a category is current, isn't that it has less demand than allocated numbers?
2. As per May bulletin, EB4 might need a cut off. So we cannot expect any spillover from EB4. So that is clear. Now the spillover chances are from EB5, EB2 ROW and EB1(?). I am including EB1 because, given the current economy over the past year, should there be a better possibility of more spillover from EB2 ROW and EB1 compared to last year?
3. Also why are the total EB numbers different in different fiscal years (e.g., 141020 in FY2009, 162949 in FY 2008 and 154497 in FY2007)? In FYs 2007 and 2008 did the extra visas come from Family based while it did not for FY 2009? If so, why is it so?
4. Based on Pending 485 data of March 2010, I barely see few hundred EB4s. And hardly considerable number of EB1s. What's going on? If we go by this data, we should be getting good chunk of spillover numbers...
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Green%20Card/Green%20Card%20Through%20a%20Job/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory-Total%203-8-2010.pdf
Thanks,
Legal
07-05 12:07 PM
No need to conduct this poll. What's your point? go by the
majority if they say no?
Make it 20$ per month and be done with it. Those who couldn't do this
are unlikely to be helpful anyway.
majority if they say no?
Make it 20$ per month and be done with it. Those who couldn't do this
are unlikely to be helpful anyway.