dance quotes about passion

images dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. Passion Quotes; dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about life
  • Passion Quotes; dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about life



  • Libra
    07-09 01:26 PM
    Guys to make more people aware of it, in US and abroad shall we start text message in cell phone about flower campaign. I am ready to loose few more bucks to make it success.

    I mean, if it is not a bad idea :cool:





    wallpaper Passion Quotes; dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about life dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion.
  • dance quotes about passion.



  • belmontboy
    03-19 05:49 PM
    I-94 form does not have any such thing.. But DS-156 and 157 might have.. so if the guy goes and does not apply for a visa he shud be fine i think...

    The immigration and customs from that airline gives you has.





    dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion
  • dance quotes about passion



  • GT7481
    07-20 02:33 PM
    Delivered July 2 @9:01am Fedex,

    I spoke to a IO from Nebraska center ,they said my data is not in the system.She said no memo has been issued how to process the July 2nd cases,but they will process all the other cases according to VB 107.when i asked more she said she cannot give me any more information i asked her should i resubmit , she did not comment on that i was totally surprised when i asked her when the cheque will be cashed she said october, I again asked her and told her it is not for H1 b it is for I 485 again she said october.Did you any of you guys call the USCIS ??





    2011 dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes images. dance
  • dance quotes images. dance



  • langagadu
    01-14 08:15 AM
    That is funny.

    Guys who are not from India, 'albert pinto ko gussa kyun aata hain?' is a Indian movie from 80's.

    ko gussa kyun aata hain?



    more...


    dance quotes about passion. dance quotes funny. dance
  • dance quotes funny. dance



  • logiclife
    05-29 12:54 PM
    I tend to disagrees with your comments, firstly please dont call this a stupid event, as a lot of young students strive to win this competition. In order to lead you have to follow, I have come across some smart ass Indians who love to talk and give directions, but they miss whole chunk of substance in their directions. (I don't mean to target you or disrespect any one else up here).

    Your commments on parents motivating their childeren to strive for success in their lives, their is nothing wrong in that, would you rather have them go smoke dope and jerk around to waste their time? I am indian and proud to be, , above all proud that my parents pushed me to excel and do better with the opportunities granted to me.

    However it is some desi companies who brought in the trend of lying and faking to get thie ways. But believe me , they dont get much further in their lives. I am glad strict restrictions are imposed on these companies, and the type of consultants they bring on board.

    Is it fair that the person doing Masters from this country be put in the same boat as a fresh of boat from India?


    Good Luck!

    The famous quote is: You can only fool me once!

    I would further say, what is the difference between you and anti-immigrants in this matter ? You are saying that certain class of people should be kept out of the job market and you have your reasons. Since you are probably US educated, you want those who are non-US educated out of competition. Do not give me the BS reason that those with non-US education are the only ones that fake their resume. As far as faking the resume goes, or bragging goes, its up to the individual. It could be anyone, including Presidents that fake resumes or pad it with embellishments.

    The anti-immigrants are saying that they were born here so those who were not born here should be kept of out the job market to reduce competition (and spur wage inflation, which they would call fair wages, but its really wage inflation, the kind that drowned GM and Chrysler).

    Would it not behoove you to say that the decision of who should be hired and who shouldn't be hired must be deferred to the employers and not the Government or any other special interest ? As an employer, are they not the most capable party here to make that decision and evaluate their options ? Shouldn't people who create wealth (employers, businesses) have the prerogative to decide who they want to hire to help them create wealth ?





    dance quotes about passion. 2010 Dance Quotes dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion.
  • 2010 Dance Quotes dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion.



  • ags123
    04-07 05:23 PM
    I think this week is when it will come Tomorrow or Thu
    if not friday ;)



    more...


    dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion
  • dance quotes about passion



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-08 12:43 PM
    I have EAD approved and 485 pending over 180 days. But 140 is still in process. My company decided to lay me off. What options do I have ?

    1. The company is not mean to revoke my 140 unless it is required by law to revoke 140 for all lay offs, Please advise.
    2. What options do i have now to retain my GC process

    Popoye,

    You have a little tricky situation at hand, but you'll be okay if what you wrote is true - Your employer will not revoke your pending I-140. Not only that, they have to be nice enough to respond to any RFEs that come for your case. they can state that the imimgration application they filed for you is for a future position.

    Also, USCIS has a guideline about these cases. They are supposed to see if your I-140 was 'approvable' if it had been adjudicated within 180 days or before you leave the company, which I think it should be.

    I understand there are some anxious days ahead for you, but If I had to bet, I would bet on successful result of your case in the end :).

    Just make sure that your old employer doesn't revoke your I-140

    BTW, when was your I-140 filed?

    cheers





    2010 dance quotes about passion dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion.
  • dance quotes about passion.



  • H1B-GC
    02-21 10:04 AM
    H1B-GC
    Premium depends on your age,duration of policy(10/20/30) and place of living if you you do not have any health problems. unless you disclose your age , no one can help you on your rate comparison.

    hoping you don't mind sharing your secret!():D

    Thx

    I don't think Age of a Person fall's under some 'official secret Act' or something like that :p
    I Turned 30 about 3 weeks ago.:(



    more...


    dance quotes about passion. girlfriend dance quotes about
  • girlfriend dance quotes about



  • walking_dude
    12-17 10:50 AM
    It's sad to see that IV core has to repeat the same stuff over and over again, to answer folks who never get tired of recycling their already answered questions !

    I agree, this cycle of repeatition needs to be broken. IV Core please post this as a FAQ and post the link whenever this question is repeated ( RTFAQ - Read The FAQ).

    IV Core did experiment with $20 contributions based on member feedback. Apparently that didn't work. $50 is apparently working better than $20, so IV is sticking to it. Members should use the energy spent on arguing with IV core to contributing to the cause instead.

    I'm a monthly contributor as well as done onetime Google and PayPal contributions. Contributing onetime through PayPal isn't tough at all as it's made to sound here.

    1) Login to PayPal
    2) Click on Send Payment
    3) Type in IV merchant id - donations@immigrationvoice.org. You need to do it only first time! Second time onwards it's available in a dropdown!
    4) Type in the amount and comment to IV
    5) Submit payment.
    6) Done!

    If it's so easy, who do some feel it so hard?! Real answer is some feel it real hard to part with their money for any cause besides their own instant gratification as someone honestly confessed.

    Now this something IV cannot cure !





    hair dance quotes images. dance dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes funny. funny
  • dance quotes about passion. dance quotes funny. funny



  • thomachan72
    08-24 11:08 AM
    Hi buddy cannot findout how to vote. Please cast a vote for me PD >2006 (actually 2008)



    more...


    dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion.
  • dance quotes about passion.



  • khan
    10-24 11:03 AM
    I received my EAD last month. But no AP yet. However, i received an email from my lawyer today that.....my AP got rejected. The rejection letter is saying that I485 got approved that's why the I131 is rejected.....therefore, my lawyer is waiting for the I485 approval.....but my lawyer told me that I can expect my card soon.

    I don't know how to react. The online doesn't have any update about the I485 status yet. They received my application on July 2, 2007.

    Congratulations, enjoy your long wait is finally over.





    hot dance quotes funny. dance dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes tattoos. get a
  • dance quotes about passion. dance quotes tattoos. get a



  • sanju
    11-16 08:14 AM
    The Pain you are taking in defending our fellow desi blood sucker companies.....it seems that you are yourself a Big "Dalla" sitting somewhere in new jersey.
    I have some Requests to people like you (All "Dalles")
    Please Stop living on Employees 'Hard Earned Money' .
    Treat Employees nicely and stop your Arrogance
    Tell your employees the actuall billing rate
    Stop Harassing them and Torturing them
    company Guest Houses are look like a Shit....they are not livable...
    Stop putting 10 people in one Guest House...
    start giving them standard Benefits( Health, Vision,Dental)

    I dont think so there is gonna be much impact of my Requests to these comapnies becaue all they care is how much maximum money then can make on employee in short time.......

    I am sorry that I wasted my time searching information for you. You just wanted to rant and are looking for a shoulder to cry. You are not serious about reporting your employer to DOL. It is foolish to expect idiots like you to come out of the gutter because you just enjoy the smell of the gutter. Expecting that your rants will have any affect on people who take advantage of immigrants is extremely foolish. And expecting folks like you to stand-up for yourself and do something about this is even more foolish.

    One more thing, only desi consulting companies are not the problem. Companies who figure out a way to take advantage of its employees, will do so. All companies are in the business of making bigger bucks for its shareholders. If they can figure out a way to make more, they will, even at the cost of taking advantage of immigrants. Desi companies figured out the loop holes first. Some of the other companies followed, others are still learning. It can be argued that % of such elements in desi consulting are more because they were the first to figure out the loopholes. But desi companies are not the only group taking advantage of immigrants. They are all the same. And folks like yourself feed into the problem. So please stop blaming just the desi consulting companies, because all companies are the same. Some companies have not yet figured out the ways to take advantage of immigrant employees. But these comapnies are learning fast, because they want to be competitive, right?

    The actual problem is, the Congress. Lawmakers are the problem. They know everything what is going on. They know that not just desi companies but even larger companies take advantage of the vulnerable part of the society - the immigrants. Inspite of having all the information, the lawmakers deliberately did not add necessary protections for immigrants. And, even if the system becomes more efficient, people who enjoy the gutter will continue to live in the gutter. No laws or protections can help folks like you. Every now and then, just come to forum like these and rant once in a while. That's what you will do. The fact is you do not need better treatment or benefits. You need better therapy to tell you that you can come out of the gutter.

    Please stop ranting and stop "requesting" desi companies on forum anonymously.



    .



    more...


    house images dance quotes images. dirty dance quotes about passion. dance quotes dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes images. dance
  • dance quotes about passion. dance quotes images. dance



  • boldm28
    04-17 01:51 PM
    I agree with you.

    the India shining is a myth limted to middle class .. nothing is being done for the farmers or in generall for masses





    tattoo 2010 Dance Quotes dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes tattoos. dance
  • dance quotes about passion. dance quotes tattoos. dance



  • DareYouFireMe
    04-17 12:14 AM
    If USD falls further-then other alternatives like migrating to Canada and Australia are more attractive.
    Australia rewards you in terms of more points for having
    -Better English
    -Possessing high tech skills in demand
    -Being less than 35 years old.
    Australia has business ties to both Europe and far east Asia.
    Compare this to US high skilled immigration system!. Ah!.

    Canada is already worse than India (atleast for IT sector). Hard to find jobs. Salaries are 75-80% of corresponding US jobs. And Candian $ is also cheaper (though catching up with USD).



    more...


    pictures dance quotes about passion dance quotes about passion. hot dance quotes about life.
  • hot dance quotes about life.



  • ramprabhum
    07-20 12:07 PM
    EB2/FEDEX delivered on July2nd at 10.25 A.M





    dresses dance quotes about passion. dance quotes tattoos. get a dance quotes about passion. dresses hot dance quotes about life. dance quotes about passion.
  • dresses hot dance quotes about life. dance quotes about passion.



  • chanduv23
    02-23 05:43 PM
    Bulls eye. this is what I am thinking.

    I am looking for an answer in general for all.

    May not be 100%, I have been advised that one can switch back to h1b if there is a gap and one is on pending 485 - but may have to do stamping prior to start using the H1b - gurus can correct me here.



    more...


    makeup girlfriend dance quotes about dance quotes about passion. images dance quotes images. dirty dance quotes about passion. dance quotes
  • images dance quotes images. dirty dance quotes about passion. dance quotes



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    10-30 07:48 PM
    [QUOTE=gc_in_30_yrs]Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.
    QUOTE]

    Is itn't surprising? I got a letter from USCIS today! 2 1/2 months later!
    It is said in the letter that this request is very complicated one, so it may take some time to work on. Once they get a handle on what to do about my request, they will start working on it. And on top of that, it is in a queue, meaning there is some backlog (you want to call it retrogress???).

    i will post more information once it is available.





    girlfriend dance quotes about passion. dance quotes tattoos. dance dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion.
  • dance quotes about passion.



  • jsb
    08-07 10:48 AM
    ...
    Bottom line:
    If Job opening is for Software Engineer with BS with 2 y experience, it will go with EB3 no matter you have MS and 10 year experience.
    ....

    Yes, that is perfectly correct. If an employer needed somebody with BS and 2 yrs exeperience, and no US person applied. You (with a BS and 2 yrs experience) applied. Employer filed your I-140, which is approved. Now you wait for 4 years, and in the meantime you get your MS. Technically, you are now overqualified for the position, and employer may decide even not to consider you any more (leave alone upgrading to EB2). Note that entire process is for future employment after you get your GC, until then if you are working, you are working as a guest worker.





    hairstyles dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion. dance quotes about passion.
  • dance quotes about passion.



  • superdoc
    09-19 11:43 PM
    Hi,

    I have a question about leave of absense. Does it mean that you are still employed with them if you apply for LOA? If yes then you cannot work for another employer at the same time, not on H1B atleast.

    I would like the gurus to share their opinion of the following option:

    Join the new job and start working there. If there is an RFE in future then you can go to your old employer and ask for a offer letter (with the promise that you may or may not joined them) and also one from your current (old) employer. If the adjucating officer says that the letter from the current employer does not qualify under the same/similar category then you can show him the letter from the old employer offering you a job. This will satisfy the requirements of having a job offer at the time of adjudication. Though in this case you will have to join your old employer.

    Gurus: Is this possible? Or are there kinks in this theory?
    LOA...means I am still employed without benefits ...at my old company.
    what you said makes sense..this is how I am looking at it

    -join new company
    -donot send in ac 21 paperwork
    -if i have rfe send in paperwork from present employer which will only be a generic letter----(i don't know how much detail uscis likes)
    -the reason i want to do LOA is that this way i will be sure they will not revoke i -140
    -what do the gurus feel ?


    BTW--gave u green --thanks for the reply





    Madhuri
    03-22 10:30 AM
    My FOIA request status says it's processed on 3/14/2011, can you please let us know how long does it take to get the CD after this?

    Yes, I got a CD from USCIS with all my I-140. I requested for copy of I-140 approval notice corresponding to I-140 tracking number SRC.XXXXXXXXXXX. This is the same number I got from my employer for online tracking on USCIS website. It took over 4 months. I submitted this as soon as got approval on my I-140. If you dont have the tracking number, you may try to get your A# from employer or attorney. You can use the same reason that you are changing address or that you need it for visa stamping. I believe they ask for A# in visa interview form.
    I have heard that few people got the tracking number using Infopass. Not sure how. I would suggest, that do not delay. Submit the FOIA form with whatever info you have. They might be able to pull your records based on the SSN# or I-94# etc. No harm in trying. I didnt had A#, so I left it blank.





    somegchuh
    07-21 12:18 PM
    Guys,
    I know there are a lot of ppl on this forum who have been in the US 6+ years and because of BEC/retrogression are thinking of moving to Canada. I am not suggesting that we should leave but I think its good to have a plan B.

    Feel free to discuss matters like below (related to moving to Canada/Aus/India)
    1. Canadian immigration process.
    2. Finding jobs in canada.
    3. Continuing current education (MS/MBA) in canada.
    4. Operating current business from canada.
    5. Move related issues: Taking household goods/cars etc.
    6. Getting settled in canada.
    7. Letting the GC process continue here.
    8. Financial Matters: What happens to bank a/c's, 401K etc.
    Anything else you can think of :-)