dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle

images Dallas Mavericks coach Rick dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Images). LOS ANGELES
  • Images). LOS ANGELES



  • vin
    06-12 05:06 PM
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19127991/site/newsweek/

    38/50 dems voted for bill
    Only 7/38 rep voted for bill.

    There is a good chance that Bush will get 15 more out of 38 to favor the bill.





    wallpaper Images). LOS ANGELES dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Mavs coach Carlisle pushing
  • Mavs coach Carlisle pushing



  • DarkChild
    03-12 09:03 AM
    great work all of you guys, my choice was between grinch's and thirdworldman. i voted thirdworldman, but i just wanna say i know grinch hasn't done this a lot, so i think you've done an excellent job man :thumb:





    dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Head coach Rick Carlisle (L)
  • Head coach Rick Carlisle (L)



  • richi121175
    01-17 02:19 PM
    I tried to send you something in a private msg but your quota is fullShameless creatures, not even a single guy came and blasted me out for such comments ..! This means that I am telling the truth. You guys don't even have any self dignity left to come and face off with me.
    :mad: :mad:





    2011 Mavs coach Carlisle pushing dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Head coach Rick Carlisle (L)
  • Head coach Rick Carlisle (L)



  • jsb
    01-22 12:47 PM
    Well said.

    My Happiness lies whenever i strike a balance between both the scenarios you mentioned...some years its well balanced and some years the scale tends to tip on one side (but does not make me sad or atleast i dont let it make me sad)...I just try to keep an eye on the scale and try to balance it accordingly.....:)

    Everybody lies somewhere between the two extremes. Like in a Normal Distribution statistical curve, most are in the middle half.



    more...


    dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks coach Rick
  • Dallas Mavericks coach Rick



  • gk_2000
    08-10 03:32 PM
    I think it will be a lot easier to focus out energies to port ourselves to EB2/EB1.

    Most of us would have bachelors + 5 years. So EB2 shouldn't be any problem as long as you are willing to change jobs and the employer is willing to file for GC.

    Personally, the next time I'm in a position to drive a hard bergain for a job negotiation (still difficult in the current economic environment) - I will try to shoot for a 1 year foreign assignment -> EB1 route. I still curse myself for letting go of one such opportunity in 2006 becuase I did not want to go to London.

    So if anybody knows companies that have started filing for GCs again after the freeze of last year - please let us know.

    I think that discussion will be far more productive than any wishful reinterpretation of the law.

    Could you elaborate on how this is a "wishful" reinterpretation of the law?





    dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. The Rick Carlisle–NBA Dallas
  • The Rick Carlisle–NBA Dallas



  • GCBy3000
    07-12 11:32 PM
    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.



    more...


    dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks coach Rick
  • Dallas Mavericks coach Rick



  • gcisadawg
    12-16 05:50 PM
    Can you imagine, Microsoft getting a RFE from USCIS to show "ability to pay"! We have so many people yelling on these forums because companies do not have the ability to pay to these "highly skilled workers".

    Kumar1,

    You never know. GE was considered the bluest of the blue chips! Look at what is happening! Within no time, it fell off the cliff! How many storied wall st. investment banks are left standing? If open source takes off with real wings and an efficient replacement for MS-office ( already started to come) arrives, MSFT itself may not be there to answer 'RFE' issues...

    Btw, I believe we are here because we are needed. High skilled or not is a different issue. For some, nothing is Rocket science except Rocket science itself! Why would anyone give us a H1B visa, renew it year after year and allow us to apply for Green card? They can easily pull the plug by

    1> Stopping all future H1Bs first...No more H1s from Fiscal 2010 onwards.
    2> Existing H1Bs who havent applied for a GC will not be allowed and have to go after the term ends. ( you might see H1B substitution where a guy with 5 years left on his H1B can trade for the highest bidder)
    3> Existing H1B who have applied for GC and in various stages of processing....would either be rejceted OR asked to re-start the process under stringent guidelines.

    US should be doing all or some of the above if they think H1Bs are NOT needed.

    Peace,
    GCisaDawg





    2010 Head coach Rick Carlisle (L) dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks coach Rick
  • Dallas Mavericks coach Rick



  • mallu
    04-23 08:51 PM
    All,

    Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.

    Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.

    Yay!

    Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!

    Googler

    Keep on waiting.



    more...


    dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks coach Rick
  • Dallas Mavericks coach Rick



  • pray
    08-18 08:56 AM
    Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..

    Alright retro I'm sorry I upset you so much,it was not a remark which was meant to be taken seriously.I know there is no difference in intelligence between the two.Hope you will get cheered now and maybe drop in for a beer sometime.And I hope you get you green card soon too.





    hair Head coach Rick Carlisle (L) dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle
  • Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle



  • desi3933
    02-11 12:30 PM
    Looks like Ron is correct. ....

    Read this
    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf

    and tell us, where do you see 13,000 unused numbers?



    more...


    dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks coach Rick
  • Dallas Mavericks coach Rick



  • nojoke
    09-19 02:33 PM
    nojoke, do you even have a job?
    why on earth are you so worried.

    Your rants are getting endless, you are spreading pessimism everywhere. like you were a hedge fund manager and are going to file bankruptcy.
    btw, during the dotcom thing, just the telecom company hit was close to $750 billion. And with the big VC funded ventures completely got wiped out, the losses were much large.
    also the people that were affected, huge job losses. thousands of people showing up at small job fairs. it was a recession. economies go into recession, and come out of it.

    And media likes pessimism, they like destruction, mayhem. If you have not figured that out yet, it is time.

    yes, some of the concerns are valid, but you talk like nostradamus, as if you know whats happenin. like the country is going to pack its bags and every citizen is going back to where their ancestors came from. get real.
    economies fail, its how much time it takes to bounce back is what matters.

    I would say just chill, spend quality hours at your job then you did before, keep it secure, spend time with your family. live your life happily.

    We are citizens of the world and with the globalization that has spread, the ripple effect is going to be felt far and wide.
    These Investment banks has presence in over 50 countries worldwide.

    You can run, but you cannot hide.

    You seem to be in this forum accusing me of discussing in this forum?:mad:Great. Get real. If I talk about the facts, it means I am spreading fear? If I stop talking about it, then the situation will magically go away? Nostradamus? I am saying what is in the news. Looks like you are predicting that everything will be fine and rosy. It is a free country. You want to disagree with me go ahead. Don't tell me not to talk about it.
    Don't be delusional. I will be happy if things work out well for us. And don't think not talking about the problem will some how make it go away.





    hot Dallas Mavericks coach Rick dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. If coach Rick Carlisle#39;s
  • If coach Rick Carlisle#39;s



  • singhsa3
    03-03 05:54 PM
    Just sent a message to David Merkel, inviting him to view this thread david.merkel@gmail.com. Any one that can take our cause is relevan to us.



    more...


    house Dallas Mavericks v Portland dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks head coach
  • Dallas Mavericks head coach



  • sabudanawada
    03-20 09:34 AM
    Tens of thousands? :eek:you kidding me? where did you get that number from? Please explain your logic/source or refrain from making unwarranted assumptions.

    If they have made the priority date to 2003 now, what that should tell us is that they suspect only a few thousand applications pending before that deadline.

    NO, no way.

    There are tens of thousands of EB2 India applicants from 2000 to 2002. Add labor substituters, EB2 converters, and you'll be lucky to see EB-2 India at even Dec 2002. Most likely within a few weeks of Apr, all EB-2 India visas will get used up. Keep in mind the new EB-2 numbers are from EB-1 India flowover. So it's going to last even less time than Oct-Nov last year.





    tattoo The Rick Carlisle–NBA Dallas dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Rick Carlisle coach of the
  • Rick Carlisle coach of the



  • pappu
    03-10 03:55 PM
    I challenge visitors in this forum to make atleast one fix, any small fix by sticking to the point and not beating around the bush and not getting into the shoes of others to paint the whole world problems in this.

    Just stick to one point agenda and deliver it fully..

    1. Recapture Immigrant Visas - to me too big to bite but it is the best
    2. Admin fix to file I485 when date is not current - Helps lot of people who missed July 07 fiasco for various reasons..
    3. Admin fix to revalidate H1B in USA - Stops all the BS about IO at POE killed someone etc..
    4. Accountability of CIS - Make sure they process in FIFO by PD (Damn it, we need to define PD for them :-) )


    Just stick with one damn topic and deliver it. This will help IV get the required attention.

    Need an example, look at FOIA thread, In four days we had people pledging almost 8K.

    We keep doing feasibility discussions within the team and with our advisors before launching a campaign. We did work on some in your list above + more last year and got a couple of successes in return. Admin fix for 2 year EAD, visa recapture bill introduction are some.

    I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.



    more...


    pictures Dallas Mavericks coach Rick dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Mavericks Coach Rick
  • Mavericks Coach Rick



  • willigetagc
    08-26 09:01 AM
    Thanks willigetagc and sayantan76 for your reply.

    According to company lawyer i am preliminary discussing this issue with, she mentioned the EB1 can take 12-18 months at best, that why the concern that the foreign office might be close by then. I'm not from India/China, so there should be no priority date issue. How realistic do you guys think is it to get the whole process done in 90 days or so as mentioned sayantan76 ?

    willigetagc, you mentioned about getting the EAD quickly. Once you got your EAD , does it mean that you will be still be on status even if the foreign office is closed by that time ?

    H1B is probably the last option due to low probability of success and I would probably be out of status by that time.

    Can you guys recommend some good immigration lawyer that you or your friends used that I can probably consult (I'm in the LA area) ? My email is ewana@gmail.com (in case it is now allowed in the forum or for privacy purposes). I'm the only employee on working visa on the company and it seems like the company lawyer is not very adept with immigration stuff.

    Thanks a lot for all your help. greatly appreciate it.

    You should probably check with atleast 2 lawyers. You can even have a phone conference (some charge roughly 100 bucks for a 30min conference) Try Murthy.com for one. Or open a new thread asking for attorney recommendations. That will be useful information for many people.

    About EAD, I think once you get the EAD/AP, then you can use your EAD to reverify I-9. That would immediately invalidate your L1 but you will be in an AOS status. Keep a copy of the document for records. I don't know if your firm has to notify CIS, but probably not required. From then on you should use your AP when you travel out of the country. In fact, as soon as you get your AP, just make a trip out of the country and re-enter on the AP, go do an I-9 verification with your EAD and your L1 visa is history even in CIS books.
    BTW, this is another thing you might want to check with the attorney.

    It does'nt matter how long it takes to get the actual GC in your hand. Since, you are not from India/China, you can be out of this L1 loop within a couple of months after you file for your AOS+EAD+AP.

    BTW, I don't know if they still accept premium processing on 140. IF they do, you are in great luck.





    dresses If coach Rick Carlisle#39;s dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks head coach
  • Dallas Mavericks head coach



  • gimmeacard
    07-13 02:51 PM
    I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.

    Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.

    I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?


    are you with cisco? i am from there



    more...


    makeup Dallas Mavericks coach Rick dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks v Portland
  • Dallas Mavericks v Portland



  • txh1b
    04-08 12:05 PM
    Yeah. Right!

    Before you give red dots for not having a profile, I don't have any petition pending and am on H1b.

    It happened to my brother's friend's mother's uncles' newphews daughter's boss's cousin's babysitter's husband's colleage's niece's neighbor's sister's mailman's father's janitor's pharmacist's ex-girlfriend.

    Now that is the entire chain this rumor has travelled so far before you heard it. This is pure BS. People seem to get a kick out of spreading out rumors.

    If the person is on bench or was involved in something shady, the IOs can put them in removal proceedings and that is well within their right. Stop spreading unwanted and unconfirmed rumors.

    BTW, there was a new rumor circulating for April 1: For all those that get a kick out of it, here you go!

    Subject: FW: 5% NRI TAX

    5% TAX ON FOREIGN INCOME FOR NRI STARTING 2009 -10

    Government of India today announced imposition of a flat 5% tax on all NRIs over their world-wide income. Income that is already taxed in India has been kept out of the purview to avoid double taxation. No double taxation benefits would be available for this 5% tax, meaning even if you are paying tax on your income in a country with which India has double taxation agreement, the benefit would not be allowed against this 5% tax. All those Indians who are holding Indian Passports and have been out of the country for more than 180 days during the year are under this requirement. Income proof would have to be submitted in form of employer certificates, foreign tax filings etc. Indian government is also coordinating with Australia, Europe, America, UAE and other countries on collecting Income data for its citizens as part of data sharing initiative on terror prevention measures.

    This has been hailed as bringing in compulsory participation in development of India from Non resident Indians.. This means NRIs can no more just continue to retain their Indian citizenship without paying taxes in India. Though it may not be favorable in view of the NRIs who already bring substantial forex in form of remittances and Investments. This is bound to cause a lot of heart burn for the Indian community residing outside..

    This is expected to generate ~10 Billion INR tax collection for the government in the year 2009-10.

    For more information on this rule, tax filings and forms visit http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/





    girlfriend Rick Carlisle coach of the dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Back. Dallas Mavericks head
  • Back. Dallas Mavericks head



  • krupa
    07-05 12:02 PM
    This site is belong to Non profit organization. I believe the main aim is to help members and share knowledge among each other. There are other ways to get funds to maintain the site. As one said that Yahoo, google , Sulecha etc providing free email service, driving direction etc.

    If you make it paid , this will not papoulous and many may share the thier knowledge and experience.

    It may be suggested to get adds in the site.

    Thanks





    hairstyles Dallas Mavericks coach Rick dallas mavericks coach rick carlisle. Dallas Mavericks head coach
  • Dallas Mavericks head coach



  • nirenjoshi
    11-12 03:51 PM
    I am tracking the pace at which the FOIA requests are moving forward..
    Request #NRC2008064184 moved from
    65283 out of 66115 on 11/6/08 to
    64565 out of 65477 pending requests on 11/12/08

    At this rate, its moving ahead by about 100 requests per day. It will take 2 years to just get these requests cleared. And this particular request was on Track Two. Most others are on the Complex track which might take even longer.. :(





    quizzer
    08-15 03:59 PM
    Sep visa bulletin better than expected for EB2





    Canadianindian
    02-04 09:33 AM
    Recently got Laid off. Here are my details:

    -485 has been pending >180 days
    -PD: Feb 2006
    -Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
    -EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
    -I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.

    I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.

    My questions are:

    -Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?

    -Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
    -Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
    I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?

    Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?

    Contributions: $350 +
    Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
    Was in the DC rally
















    Priority Date: Feb 2006