xbeartai
07-11 05:22 PM
I am not live in San Jose
But I have one idea of coming event. If we can make some Balloon and give it to chridlen during the even and wrote somehing on the ballon will be helpful.
Plus, I had saw that some real estate company use the super biggest ballon on sky to show their company adverstiment.
USCIS transfer our flowers to hositpal is a good training program for us to learn how to get the public attention. We need some Marketing major guys to give us more fresh idea to attrach Public attention.
I can not go , but if you guy need. I can controbute the money. And I think most of people cannot go will contribute the money or make the orders for the Balloon.
Thanks
But I have one idea of coming event. If we can make some Balloon and give it to chridlen during the even and wrote somehing on the ballon will be helpful.
Plus, I had saw that some real estate company use the super biggest ballon on sky to show their company adverstiment.
USCIS transfer our flowers to hositpal is a good training program for us to learn how to get the public attention. We need some Marketing major guys to give us more fresh idea to attrach Public attention.
I can not go , but if you guy need. I can controbute the money. And I think most of people cannot go will contribute the money or make the orders for the Balloon.
Thanks
kart2007
10-17 01:16 PM
Can someone also share the NSC fax number please?
chanduv23
12-09 08:17 AM
Good morning
Bumpppppppppp
Bumpppppppppp
glus
12-16 09:09 AM
I have a big problem that I got approved on the H1 Recapture to get back into US on January 15, 09 though my attorney screwed up by putting someone else background into the Petition Letter submitted to USCIS with my application. The petition letter to USCIS is all wrong. It states the wrong education, work experience and job duty. They put somebody else background into mine. They put the correct sponsoring company on the first page of the letter though at the end of the second page they put the wrong sponsoring company. In this case, what should I do and what should I answer at the US Consular in Malaysia to get my H1 Visa? What should I do now? Please advise. Do I have to resubmit the application back to USCIS? Will I get rejected? Please help. Thank you very much.
I work in an immigration law office, so I know the general procedure.
Suggestion: First, inform your attorney of your intent to disclose this mistake with a state Bar and wait how he deals with it. Do not be afraid. This is due process and you have right to do it. Keep all mail receipts for records and copies of all and ANY correspondence with the attorney. Wait how he responds. Normally, your attorney should admit the mistake and straight things up with USCIS on himself.This is because an attorney can loose a license to practice in his state if he does not fix this after you file a complaint with state BAR. If you receive no feedback, you should inform a state BAR about this to protect your self. Then, go to a different attorney's office and try to work with a new attorney to straight things out. This is serious. Contact me via PM if you need more info. thanx.
Remember: USCIS keeps a copy of each thing you send. So, sooner or later this important mistake may surface and cause you trouble. That's why you need to fix this out.
I work in an immigration law office, so I know the general procedure.
Suggestion: First, inform your attorney of your intent to disclose this mistake with a state Bar and wait how he deals with it. Do not be afraid. This is due process and you have right to do it. Keep all mail receipts for records and copies of all and ANY correspondence with the attorney. Wait how he responds. Normally, your attorney should admit the mistake and straight things up with USCIS on himself.This is because an attorney can loose a license to practice in his state if he does not fix this after you file a complaint with state BAR. If you receive no feedback, you should inform a state BAR about this to protect your self. Then, go to a different attorney's office and try to work with a new attorney to straight things out. This is serious. Contact me via PM if you need more info. thanx.
Remember: USCIS keeps a copy of each thing you send. So, sooner or later this important mistake may surface and cause you trouble. That's why you need to fix this out.
more...
ganguteli
04-23 12:55 PM
Raj,
Try to help if you can, if not just shut the **** up, only the person on the wrong side can feel the pain. He'll consult attorney anyways.
Fake profile alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you get your mailing, I140 reciept, approval and RFE date on the same day :D:D:D
About krithi
Will you consider attending the advocacy day or rally in DC in 2009.
No
Would you like to be a Immigration Voice Volunteer
No
Current GC Processing Stage
I-485
Priority Date
Nov-05
Green Card Category
EB2
Nationality
India
Country of Chargeability
India
Service Center
Texas
Labor Type
Perm
Perm Center
Chicago
Labor Approval Date
11/05/2005
I140-I485 Concurrent Filing
No
I140 Mailed Date
04/06/2006
I140 Filing Type
Regular
I140 USCIS Rcvd Date
04/06/2006
I140 Rcpt Notice Date
04/06/2006
I140 RFE Date
04/06/2006
I140 Approval Date
04/06/2006
July 2007 Filer
Yes
Adjustment of Status Application Type
Adjustment of Status (I-485)
I485 Mailed Date
07/02/2007
I485 USCIS Rcvd Date
07/02/2007
I485 Rcpt Notice Date
08/27/2007
Finger Print Notice Date
09/27/2007
Application Status
Pending
EAD Mailed Date
08/27/2007
EAD Approval Date
08/27/2007
AP Mailed Date
08/27/2007
AP Approval Date
08/27/2007
Try to help if you can, if not just shut the **** up, only the person on the wrong side can feel the pain. He'll consult attorney anyways.
Fake profile alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you get your mailing, I140 reciept, approval and RFE date on the same day :D:D:D
About krithi
Will you consider attending the advocacy day or rally in DC in 2009.
No
Would you like to be a Immigration Voice Volunteer
No
Current GC Processing Stage
I-485
Priority Date
Nov-05
Green Card Category
EB2
Nationality
India
Country of Chargeability
India
Service Center
Texas
Labor Type
Perm
Perm Center
Chicago
Labor Approval Date
11/05/2005
I140-I485 Concurrent Filing
No
I140 Mailed Date
04/06/2006
I140 Filing Type
Regular
I140 USCIS Rcvd Date
04/06/2006
I140 Rcpt Notice Date
04/06/2006
I140 RFE Date
04/06/2006
I140 Approval Date
04/06/2006
July 2007 Filer
Yes
Adjustment of Status Application Type
Adjustment of Status (I-485)
I485 Mailed Date
07/02/2007
I485 USCIS Rcvd Date
07/02/2007
I485 Rcpt Notice Date
08/27/2007
Finger Print Notice Date
09/27/2007
Application Status
Pending
EAD Mailed Date
08/27/2007
EAD Approval Date
08/27/2007
AP Mailed Date
08/27/2007
AP Approval Date
08/27/2007
ajaz
06-02 04:05 PM
I filed my eEAD 45 days back, competed finger printing 15 days back, still I don't see LUD on my case; However, my spouse who filed 30 days back had 3 LUD, and a recent after finger print.
Can guys suggest, is this common. Usually after FP I should see a LUD, right? What are my options..
You response is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Can guys suggest, is this common. Usually after FP I should see a LUD, right? What are my options..
You response is highly appreciated.
Thanks
more...
apnair2002
02-16 09:15 AM
The Backlog centers should be ashamed of themselves. They make the state DMVs look like an efficient government departments.
18 more months!!! And they congratulate themselves?
You know, there is a saying "If you have infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters for an infinite amount of time, eventually they would come up with the exact creation of Shakespeare".
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/
I hope they are sincere in meeting the 18 month timeline. That would have to mean the certifications are bound to come one after another starting in 2-3 months max.
18 more months!!! And they congratulate themselves?
You know, there is a saying "If you have infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters for an infinite amount of time, eventually they would come up with the exact creation of Shakespeare".
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/
I hope they are sincere in meeting the 18 month timeline. That would have to mean the certifications are bound to come one after another starting in 2-3 months max.

vkkkk
06-22 04:13 PM
Which is the best place(Kinkos,Sears,Ritz) to take photos for I-485?
fate rules everthing......dont think toomuch
fate rules everthing......dont think toomuch
more...
ramaonline
10-15 03:01 PM
Per murthy.com:
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
singhsa3
08-01 11:43 AM
I am pleasantly surprised and would like to thank Sen Menendez on behalf of all the IV members in his constituency for sponsoring visa recapture bill in Senate. Few days back when we called his office, his position was different. But because of we all calling and requesting for his support, he graciouly has agreed to take up our case. Speaking with his staff, I came to know that more than thousand calls were made to his office in support of the visa recapture bill.
more...
digitalborealis
01-10 06:22 AM
No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.
D
D
dhirajs98
01-13 09:51 AM
We received the RFE letter on my pending I-140.
I am not sure what they are looking for. We had submitted letters of experience prior to Dec 2004 that added up to 1 year. Basically, I worked with 2 companies during that time.
Initially I had sent:
a. 1 letter from Company A
States my title, skills dates
b. 2 letters from Company B.
1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates
Here's the RFE details. The lawyer is not sure what to do. He says we will simply resend the letters. I don't know if that's a good idea. Can anyone please help?
=====
Submit evidence the beneficiary obtained the required one year experience in the job offerred, or in software consulting, software development, or a closely related field before December 25, 2004. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address and the title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary including specific dates of employment or duties.
Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.
====
Hey indyanguy,
I don't know who is your current alawyer but if you are not sure about him then why don't you talk to one of the experienced lawyer's like Sila Murthy ot Rajiv Khanna. They might have experienced these kind of cases and probably provide you better and full proof course of action.
my 2 cents.
btw what was your receipt date on uscis website?
I am not sure what they are looking for. We had submitted letters of experience prior to Dec 2004 that added up to 1 year. Basically, I worked with 2 companies during that time.
Initially I had sent:
a. 1 letter from Company A
States my title, skills dates
b. 2 letters from Company B.
1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates
Here's the RFE details. The lawyer is not sure what to do. He says we will simply resend the letters. I don't know if that's a good idea. Can anyone please help?
=====
Submit evidence the beneficiary obtained the required one year experience in the job offerred, or in software consulting, software development, or a closely related field before December 25, 2004. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address and the title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary including specific dates of employment or duties.
Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.
====
Hey indyanguy,
I don't know who is your current alawyer but if you are not sure about him then why don't you talk to one of the experienced lawyer's like Sila Murthy ot Rajiv Khanna. They might have experienced these kind of cases and probably provide you better and full proof course of action.
my 2 cents.
btw what was your receipt date on uscis website?
more...
goel_ar
12-21 11:29 AM
Thanks for responding.
Is it even true when H1 was supposed to be effective October Ist? I understand that I got new I-94 on Jun 30,2008 but with effective date of Oct 1, 2008; so I understand that my H1 status will be effective in system on october 1st, not before that?
Anyways, I have an infopass appointment on Tuesday & see how it goes.
It is quite confusing.. I think going to Canada/mexico is risky as I don't have any paystubs on H1, so going to my home country (india) might be the only option.
Does anyone know how long does it take for Change of Status application (i-539) to get approved? The processing date at Vermont Center shows it as "Feb 2008" right now.
Thanks,
AG
Goel_ar,
Your manner of last entry is the status that you are currently on. Thats a fact.
This is most probably what happened in your case. You were first on H-4, then H-1 got approved in June'08. In the H-1 approval notice, did you get an I-94 attached at the bottom. If yes, then your status changed to H-1 automatically. Now, since you got back into the country in Sept'08 on H-4, it changed back to H-4.
Either you have to go to a consulate aboard and get H-1 stamp and enter using H-1 visa. Or apply for change of status within the country. However, whenever you leave the country, you will have to apply for H-1 visa stamp and use it later to enter.
Hope it helps.
Is it even true when H1 was supposed to be effective October Ist? I understand that I got new I-94 on Jun 30,2008 but with effective date of Oct 1, 2008; so I understand that my H1 status will be effective in system on october 1st, not before that?
Anyways, I have an infopass appointment on Tuesday & see how it goes.
It is quite confusing.. I think going to Canada/mexico is risky as I don't have any paystubs on H1, so going to my home country (india) might be the only option.
Does anyone know how long does it take for Change of Status application (i-539) to get approved? The processing date at Vermont Center shows it as "Feb 2008" right now.
Thanks,
AG
Goel_ar,
Your manner of last entry is the status that you are currently on. Thats a fact.
This is most probably what happened in your case. You were first on H-4, then H-1 got approved in June'08. In the H-1 approval notice, did you get an I-94 attached at the bottom. If yes, then your status changed to H-1 automatically. Now, since you got back into the country in Sept'08 on H-4, it changed back to H-4.
Either you have to go to a consulate aboard and get H-1 stamp and enter using H-1 visa. Or apply for change of status within the country. However, whenever you leave the country, you will have to apply for H-1 visa stamp and use it later to enter.
Hope it helps.
vxg
07-16 05:57 PM
change the heading of the thread pls.
Please see links below:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
Please see links below:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
more...
Hinglish
03-03 11:24 AM
AGI = American Greencard for Indians
Beemar
11-05 11:34 PM
You should be having a copy of your approval notice of your I-140. Your lawyer must be having the original copy of this approval notice. Take an info pass appointment, take this I-140 notice copy with you and ask them what exactly is the matter.
My guess is actually same as your HR/attorney. It most likely is a system issue. I have seen the LUD on many of my open petitions actually going back in past! CIS sure has some cheap and clueless programmers at their offices.
Hi
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to
What is even more surprising is that it also says This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
My guess is actually same as your HR/attorney. It most likely is a system issue. I have seen the LUD on many of my open petitions actually going back in past! CIS sure has some cheap and clueless programmers at their offices.
Hi
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to
What is even more surprising is that it also says This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
more...
sunny1000
06-26 09:56 PM
Thanx once again Ms. Sen for you so valuable response. Is there anyways, you could tell me the email address. It will be then easy for me to talk to him when I have all the information. Another question, has the email to be sent out only by the lawyer, or the company can directly do that?
Thanx once again...
It is:
streamline.tsc@dhs.gov
There is a specific format to send this email. Here is the link to the PDF:
http://www.laborimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tsc-streamline-procedure.pdf
Here is the original post:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/visa-bulletin-status-tracker-processing-times/22849-tsc-streamline-processing.html
Thanx once again...
It is:
streamline.tsc@dhs.gov
There is a specific format to send this email. Here is the link to the PDF:
http://www.laborimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tsc-streamline-procedure.pdf
Here is the original post:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/visa-bulletin-status-tracker-processing-times/22849-tsc-streamline-processing.html
pmpforgc
02-07 07:15 PM
Here is some more info
I am traveling from
From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad
thanks
I am traveling from
From GSP ( Greenville Spartanburg) to Ahmedabad
or from ATLANTA to Ahmedabad
thanks
ashkam
09-11 08:32 AM
In my case, my I-797 approval document itself specified which consulate I had to go to, which was Mumbai. In such a case, this consulate is notified of your H1B approval and you cannot go elsewhere for stamping. Of course, this was 8 years ago so things might have changed.
Rudra
04-18 01:13 AM
THose who have filed with the Premiumproceesin as option are getting notifications. The rest will get it relativlely later. As UScis says the notification dates would not be later than June. has any one got back their applications? :confused:
anzerraja
06-15 03:16 PM
From my Lawyer:
"You don't have it yet. You can ignore it. "
Anybody having a different opinion ?
Anzer
"You don't have it yet. You can ignore it. "
Anybody having a different opinion ?
Anzer