cool space wallpaper hd

cool space wallpaper hd. space wallpaper hd widescreen.
  • space wallpaper hd widescreen.



  • DiamondMac
    Apr 4, 08:29 PM
    Not sure why anyone would be surprised at this

    AT&T has always wanted to increase prices across the board whenever they have a product that is going to sell well

    They never give an actual answer as to why thus it is pretty easy to see that they are doing it strictly to get more money and little to do with actual increases in costs.

    Typical ISP





    cool space wallpaper hd. Free Dark Space Wallpapers
  • Free Dark Space Wallpapers



  • Mudbug
    Aug 19, 12:20 AM
    ahaahhahahahaha

    damn, I like that - but few if any will really understand.

    Nice one, gets my vote :D

    D

    Happy to make you laugh :D





    cool space wallpaper hd. dead space wallpaper hd. dead
  • dead space wallpaper hd. dead



  • daneoni
    Mar 23, 11:46 AM
    Probably saw the writing on the wall with Apple's recent 'Post-PC' direction, even more so with iOS's impending infiltration of Mac OS.





    cool space wallpaper hd. dead space wallpaper hd. wallpaper hd space. space; wallpaper hd space. space. World Citizen. Apr 5, 04:02 PM
  • dead space wallpaper hd. wallpaper hd space. space; wallpaper hd space. space. World Citizen. Apr 5, 04:02 PM



  • nizmoz
    Dec 28, 08:38 AM
    Well said. I was going to start typing a similar post but glad you did. The person that replied to the OP above saying IT people are clueless is 100% wrong as you are the one that is clueless. I run a IT department and there is no way MACs would ever become the Computer of choice over any Windows machine that has way more software for the enterprise than a MAC will ever see. And using Bootcamp is a waste of funds as PCs are cheaper. It always takes someone who has no clue about how IT works to say something like that.

    Yeah, sure. Because all of those business/enterprise applications written exclusively for Windows run ah-so smoothly on Macs...

    Just accept it, folks: There is no business case for using Macs in an enterprise environment.

    Compatibility? Fail. (There is a world beyond the Microsoft .doc format where enterprise applications live. There's OLD Java, and many Java apps require a very specific Oracle JVM to run. There's .NET. There's Sharepoint. There's an IBM mainframe you need to talk to. There are department printers that have no OS X drivers. There's a long list of office equipment that only plays well with Windows.)

    Enterprise-ready? Fail. See compatibility, see support, see backup.

    Central administration? Fail. Try applying group policies to a Mac.

    Central backup? Fail. No, Time Machine is NOT an enterprise solution.

    TCO? Fail. Expensive hardware, short-lived platform support.

    Enterprise-support from the manufacturer (Apple)? HUGE fail.

    Roadmaps? Fail. Apple doesn't even know what the word means. You just cannot plan with this company and their products.

    Product longevity? Knock-out Fail. (Try getting support for OS X Leopard in two years from now. Try getting support for Tiger or Panther TODAY. Then compare it to Windows XP, an OS from the year that will be officially supported until 2014. Then make your strategic choice and tell me with a straight face that you want to bet your money on Cupertino toys.)

    It's MUCH easier to integrate Linux desktops into an enterprise environment than it is to put Mac OS X boxes in there. Why? Because some "blue chip" companies like Oracle and IBM actually use, sell and support Linux and make sure that it can be used in an enterprise environment.

    Trying to push a home user/consumer platform like the Mac into a corporate environment is a very bad idea. Especially if the company behind the product recently even announced that they dropped their entire server hardware because nobody wanted them. Why should the head of a large IT department trust a company that just dropped their only product that was even remotely targeted at the enterprise market? It's like asking a CTO to bet the company's IT future on Nintendo Wiis.

    And just for your info: I've had those discussions at the World Health Organization of the United Nations, and it turned out to be IMPOSSIBLE to integrate Macs into their IT environment. I had the only Mac (a 20" Core Duo) in a world wide network because I was able to talk someone higher up the ladder into approving the purchase order for it, but then I quickly had to give up on OS X and instead run Windows on it in order to get my job as an IT admin done and be able to use the IT resources of the other WHO centers. OS X Tiger totally sucked in our network for almost all of the above reasons, but Windows Vista and XP got the job done perfectly. It wasn't very persuasive to show off a Mac that only runs Windows. That's what you get for being an Apple fanboy, which I admittedly was at that time.

    Where I work now, two other people bought Macs, and one of them has ordered Windows 7 yesterday and wants me to wipe out OS X from his hard disk and replace it with Windows. He's an engineer and not productive with OS X, rather the opposite: OS X slows him down and doesn't provide any value to him.

    And personally, after more than five years in Apple land, I will now also move away from OS X. It's a consumer platform that's only there to lock people into the Apple hardware and their iTunes store. If the web browser and iTunes and maybe Final Cut Studio, Logic Studio or the Adobe Creative Suites are the only pieces of software that you need to be happy, then OS X probably is okay for you. For everything else, it quickly becomes a very expensive trap or just a disappointment. When Apple brag about how cool it is to run Windows in "Boot Camp" or a virtualization software, then this rather demonstrates the shortcomings of the Mac platform instead of its strengths. I can also run Windows in VirtualBox on Linux. But why is this an advantage? Where's the sense in dividing my hardware resources to support TWO operating systems to get ONE job done? What's the rationalization for that? There is none. It just shows that the Mac still is not a full computing platform without Microsoft products. And that is the ultimate case AGAINST migrating to Mac OS X.



    more...


    cool space wallpaper hd. Dead Space Wallpaper Hd.
  • Dead Space Wallpaper Hd.



  • partyBoy
    Sep 3, 01:36 AM
    how do you get the weather, date, etc like that? i also see you upload/download speeds at the top, etc? can you point me in the right direction?

    When quoting don't include the pic when they are large...


    Currently sporting :

    use timg for large images...





    cool space wallpaper hd. Free Wallpapers Space
  • Free Wallpapers Space



  • HarryPot
    Oct 5, 05:54 PM
    I'm not sure about the geektool script, but I like the overall look so far.

    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1144/screenshot20101005at547.png (http://img843.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20101005at547.png/)

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)



    more...


    cool space wallpaper hd. Dead Space 2 Cool Android
  • Dead Space 2 Cool Android



  • Marlinark
    Dec 2, 05:32 PM
    Hey,

    Has anyone heard of a mac version of PTE, I used to have a windows computer and would use PTE everyday to download Power tabs from ultimate-guitar.com however recently our family got a mac and I can't get it to work. Is there any alternative besides VMware to run this? I have had to get my tabs from music downloads (http://http://www.emusic.com/).





    cool space wallpaper hd. space wallpaper hd. space
  • space wallpaper hd. space



  • Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:52 PM
    If Apple wasn't doing something creepy for advertising purposes, they were at least thinking about it.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/53886728/Apple


    Google's slogan is what, "Don't be evil?" They don't always succeed. I'd suggest one thing to Apple "Don't be Google."

    Well, it looks like it wasn't a bug after all. It was coded as per the patent application. :D



    more...


    cool space wallpaper hd. HD Space Wallpaper
  • HD Space Wallpaper



  • vnowarita
    Apr 4, 02:43 PM
    I would gladly pay a $50 fee to continue to upgrade my phone every year. My bro in-law who just got the 4 through VZW will not have the chance to upgrade for almost 2 years!!! I can sell my current iPhone 4 on ebay subsidize my new iPhone and still come out ahead.
    Not sure what all the problems are about. ATT allows you to upgrade earlier in most cases. Now they are throwing a $50 fee at you. It's still better than waiting 2 years imo. If you don't care about upgrading sooner just wait and you will be the same as the VZW customer as far as price goes.
    ATT may seem like the devil but they are not necessarily any worse then the rest of them. I switched from VZW and although the service isn't as good. Where I do get it the 3g blows VZW's away. I will not be switching back.
    Relax everyone. It's just the cost of doing business and it will continue to rise everywhere.:D





    cool space wallpaper hd. wallpapers, hd space
  • wallpapers, hd space



  • Disc Golfer
    Jan 18, 12:44 AM
    Yo my fu<kin dick is bigger and cheaper, line up you ****in idiots.



    more...


    cool space wallpaper hd. Cool Space Pics I
  • Cool Space Pics I



  • SchneiderMan
    Apr 13, 02:24 PM
    Is that the original below? Liked this WP but the image is broken.

    Dude. I just quoted you and gave you the link to the original above.





    cool space wallpaper hd. and HD Space wallpapers.
  • and HD Space wallpapers.



  • Shaved Kitty
    Jun 17, 01:05 AM
    who is going to the ATT store across the street from Wharton?



    more...


    cool space wallpaper hd. Cool Space Pics I
  • Cool Space Pics I



  • OrangeSVTguy
    Mar 6, 12:00 AM
    Congratulations!


    Yeah just swap the connector and then your Power activity light will work. I did that too on my case and both my power and HDD connectors were backwards so I just had to flip them and it worked.





    cool space wallpaper hd. betty boop wallpaper easter.
  • betty boop wallpaper easter.



  • jrko
    Apr 4, 11:19 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys.

    Unfortunately it panics even without the cards - turn on bong, them white screen with apple logo then grey screen with power symbol saying you need to restart your computer and over the top of it all some script about the 'unresolved kernal trap(cpu0)

    Would it help if I posted the script or anything from it?

    btw the ticking seems to be coming from the back of the power supply near the inlet. Non of the fans are twitching etc



    more...


    cool space wallpaper hd. HD Space Art : Galaxies,
  • HD Space Art : Galaxies,



  • harry*333
    Jun 2, 08:27 PM
    this is my first planning on making two more :D





    cool space wallpaper hd. space wallpaper hd widescreen.
  • space wallpaper hd widescreen.



  • s.hasan546
    Apr 12, 01:29 PM
    Bought a AEBS last month. I upgraded from a Linksys G router. My house is around 4-5 thousand sq. ft. Before with my linksys router it reached the master bedroom fine. (Router is located in the opposite corner of the house on the 1st floor). Now i barely get 1 bar or sometimes nothing. Anything i can do besides buying an airport express? I thought these N routers had more range; etc.



    more...


    cool space wallpaper hd. wallpaperhd_HD Space and
  • wallpaperhd_HD Space and



  • AdrianK
    Mar 27, 10:45 AM
    They only reason the seller wouldn't clearly state is was a picture from the outset was to deceive potential buyers. 'Nuff said. Hopefully they'll get booted from eBay and paypal for wasting everyone's time.

    Of course, whoever bids is a total moron, but no one deserves to profit off that.

    I've seen worse though. Like an iPad auction with the selling waffling on about how great the device is in broken English, then saying it included accessories, and ending with "the iPad is here with me".





    cool space wallpaper hd. wallpaper HD+Space+and+Planets
  • wallpaper HD+Space+and+Planets



  • Hilmi Hamidi
    Feb 21, 09:05 AM
    http://i.imgur.com/GUw4Nl.jpg (http://imgur.com/GUw4N)





    cool space wallpaper hd. space wallpaper hd. space
  • space wallpaper hd. space



  • Melrose
    Feb 16, 07:06 AM
    No ass and ugly legs? Terrible! :(

    I would politely disagree with you. I have several of those wallpapers for that group.

    They're hot. Period. Suck it up. :p





    weitzner
    Nov 29, 12:53 PM
    The best way to avoid the experience of the music industry is to respond to a changing market and give people what they want before they get mad enough to expend the effort to just take it and feel justified.


    I couldn't agree with you more. The current model that the MPAA and the RIAA are trying to preserve is simply irrelevent with the advent of digital media as a realistic and easily obtainable alternative. They had a chance to embrace it and make serious changes to the way they do things (i.e. find some way to deliver content at essentially no cost to the consumer but still turn a profit through ads and other sponsorship, which would work because the cost of producing the content is decreasing really quickly) but they chose to fight it and they can't win. The iTS is a compromise between the two, but I'll stick to free media and pay to go to concerts for bands I like and see some movies in the theatres.





    Small White Car
    Apr 6, 12:01 PM
    i'm not to keen on this whole cloud computing concept that is floating around at the moment. Anyone else have doubts?

    "Floting around at the moment?" Forget it, it's come and gone and is here to stay.

    Most people don't call it a 'cloud,' but an amazing number of people pretty much just use Facebook as their only photo-storage facility. Forget the fact that many of them become down-rezzed when doing so...and that's before you get into conversations about how safe the data is and how you can access it. Those kind of thoughts don't even enter most people's minds.

    I've heard from so many people who have lost entire computer drives and kind of laugh it off 'cause their photos are on Facebook and their music is on their iPod.

    You and I may see the downsides to cloud computing compared to what we do now, but for these people a better cloud-computing-workflow from a company like Apple would actually be a huge step UP.





    MacFan26
    Aug 24, 07:34 PM
    I don't think this has been posted yet, sorry if I just didn't see it! Apparently Real has had some success selling songs:

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=77&e=2&u=/mc/20040824/tc_mc/realcitessuccessofsongsalesignsuniversitydeals





    crees!
    Oct 5, 07:51 PM
    I have to say this is "old news". Right after WWDC this info came out.





    Stella
    Apr 4, 02:21 PM
    Email address is required to send me shipping notifications, and iTunes receipts. A Physical address and phone number is required to ship me their hardware I buy and verify which country's App Store I can shop in.

    FT needs my address for what, now? I'm not subscribing to the print edition.

    Why do Apple need an address and phone number to register for free memberships, such as the free developer programmes? An email address and name is good enough. They certainly don't need a phone number - if Apple want to contact they can email. At least, make the address and phone number optional...