chakra tattoo

images wallpaper The tattoo on the left is the chakra tattoo. Seven Chakras Pendant chakra tattoo. a unique chakra tattoo,
  • a unique chakra tattoo,



  • sam0407
    07-24 02:58 PM
    As per my attorney, one year validity is recommended, but, I myself had only 10 months validity in my PP, she said it’s ok and we applied I-485..

    BTW, for safer side I just renewed my PP in NY Consulate..If your are going to NY Consulate in-person . It will be get done on same day..





    wallpaper a unique chakra tattoo, chakra tattoo. chakra tattoo. hot sudarshana
  • chakra tattoo. hot sudarshana



  • anilsal
    12-20 12:03 PM
    Recently, Tom Vilsack, Governor of Iowa appeared on Jon Stewart after his announcement as a candidate for 2008 from the democrat party.

    Wonder what is the Governor's stance on legal immigration?





    chakra tattoo. girlfriend chakra caduceus tattoos. chakra tattoo. on 3rd Eye Chakra on
  • girlfriend chakra caduceus tattoos. chakra tattoo. on 3rd Eye Chakra on



  • idesign
    05-11 01:32 PM
    yes, on most of them. if you dont want to create a different color for contrast, try light color of them.

    goodluck





    2011 chakra tattoo. hot sudarshana chakra tattoo. progress chakra tattoos in
  • progress chakra tattoos in



  • ajay_hyd
    06-21 11:45 AM
    My case was approved yesterday. EB3/NSC - India - PD June 02 - RD April 04.

    thanks and good luck to all who are waiting. i will send an additional check to immigrationvoice soon.



    more...


    chakra tattoo. Modified caduceus tattoo
  • Modified caduceus tattoo



  • chanduv23
    01-07 07:39 AM
    Please particiapte in our attempts to build the community through constant grassroots efforts. We want every member to feel they are an integral part of IV.

    We will be continuing to build our community strong on models of successful organizations like AAPI, AAA, AARP ...... where people get a sense of community.

    Very often our community (immigrant) seems to always have divided opinions and views and such things keep us away from being one strong community. When we reach new shores, we must keep everything aside -

    "lets all forget that they are Indian we are Chinese" ,
    "lets forget that they are Tamil we are Hindi",
    lets forget that "they are Reddy and we are Khamma"

    - lets look at what binds us together?

    As Skilled workers what do we have in common? Our community is intelligent, hard working, honest and contribute. We are entitled for fair processes. is it Individual entitlement? is it collective?

    What can bind us? A common goal and a common drive and common wisdom.

    Our efforts this year and moving forward will be towards buliding trust, community, working towards small successes, workingh towards community help and for that we need all your cooperation and help. We need everyone to join hands. Lets all join hands for one IV - One Voice





    chakra tattoo. hot Chakras chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo
  • hot Chakras chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo



  • ajaysri
    08-07 02:21 PM
    I applied for EAD renewal at NSC on 07/03/08 and today 08/06/2008, the status shows card production ordered. I applied for my wife along with me and her status shows still received.

    Does the dependent (spouse) EAD in general get approved a few days after the primary applicants EAD is approved? I am not really using the EAD, its my wife who is using it, and thats the concern.

    -AjaySri



    more...


    chakra tattoo. 2011 Seven Chakras Pendant chakra tattoo. Blue Eye of Ra Tattoo.
  • 2011 Seven Chakras Pendant chakra tattoo. Blue Eye of Ra Tattoo.



  • GMKrishna
    05-04 09:12 PM
    I wanted to share my success story of getting I-485s re-opened with the help of IV last week. Let me start with the end result first and those interested in details could read further!

    Synopsis

    After 4 months wait since the wrongful denial of our 485s, I contacted Immigration Voice (IV) core team for help on April 25, 2011 as a last resort. On the next day morning (April 26th), I received a phone call from USCIS Headquarters in D.C. and the officer informed that Service Center approved my MTR and reopened 485s, and I should receive system updates in a day. At the end of the day, I got email updates confirming re-opening of 485s. It was an incredible moment in my life to receive a call from USCIS about my case. I am very grateful to the IV leadership and its deep relationships within USCIS and DHS. Prior to contacting IV, I filed an expedite request with USCIS, contacted Ombudsman, and contacted my Senator as well. I received standard responses but no positive result. Adding fuel to the fire, my EAD was due to expire in July 2011.
    At the end, even though I never anticipated issues with my 485, I was very happy to see that my active participation with IV�s advocacy efforts over the last few years opened up several options for me to seek help.

    Prologue

    During the middle of last year my attorney moved their offices and we filed a new G-28 for address change. After couple of months of this address change, during early Nov�2010 USCIS apparently sent a NOID asking for AC21 employment letter to the old address of the attorney. USCIS did not send text or email even though both me and my attorney subscribed to the notifications. USCIS did not even send a copy of this notice to me. After 30 days of original notice, USCIS updated their system that their mail was returned. This was the first time we came to know about the outstanding notice from USCIS. We immediately contacted USCIS and requested for a copy of NOID. In the meantime, 33 days elapsed, and USCIS promptly denied I-485s of me and my family. I have been working on EAD and it was due to expire in July 2011.

    Life after denials

    I requested my company for AC21 letter and after receiving the employment letter, my attorney filed I-290B MTR around the end of Dec�2011. I continued to work as usual using my EAD. After couple of months of waiting, I requested USCIS to expedite. Their response was to wait 30 days. Nothing happened. Then, I simultaneously contacted my Senator�s office and Ombudsman. I promptly received responses that they would look into this and I should expect a response from USCIS within 15 days. Based on these responses, I should have received approval by the first week of April. Again, nothing happened until the 3rd week of April. I was becoming wary of my EAD expiry and applying for renewal within 90 days of expiry.

    IV�s Advocacy Days in D.C.

    I have been a donor for the last few years and actively participated in advocacy days of 2010 and 2011. During this year�s advocacy event, I met IV core team and explained my case. Based on their advice, I waited to see if USCIS responds by mid of April. After long wait and exhausting all options, I requested help from IV. As I mentioned, within 24 hours, I got the approval of MTR and our status was restored!
    Though not everyone gets into this kind of trouble, it is very heartening to note that there is someone (IV) behind us to help when in need.

    Final Request to Readers:

    As someone who associated with IV for the last few years and after going through this ordeal with USCIS, I recommend all those waiting in line or waiting to be in line (for GC) to start associating with IV. No matter how little time or money you could afford to work with IV, every minute and every cent is well worth it! Please Get Involved with IV! Thanks.





    2010 girlfriend chakra caduceus tattoos. chakra tattoo. on 3rd Eye Chakra on chakra tattoo. wallpaper The tattoo on the left is the chakra tattoo. Seven Chakras Pendant
  • wallpaper The tattoo on the left is the chakra tattoo. Seven Chakras Pendant



  • sduddukuri
    04-01 02:38 PM
    We went to India and got our visa stamped from chennai. Thank you all for all the help



    more...


    chakra tattoo. CHAKRA SERIES
  • CHAKRA SERIES



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    12-14 02:48 PM
    Hi,

    I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?


    1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.


    2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?


    ______________________________


    If you are e-filing, by definition you won't need to mail anything (or almost, see below)!
    I applied on-line for both EAD and AP, and it's really very simple.
    You certainly don't need to pay those ridiculous fees to an attorney for that!
    After e-filing, I received two weeks later in the mail a request to send ID pictures. That's the only thing I had to mail.





    hair progress chakra tattoos in chakra tattoo. hairstyles one chakra tattoo
  • hairstyles one chakra tattoo



  • tigerlibra
    09-28 04:31 PM
    Would greatly appreciate some advice regarding my fiancee.

    She is currently in the US on a B1-B2 Tourist/Business visa. This is her fifth visa and has visited the US a total of 10 times over the past 5 years, spending 1-5 months each time. She has NEVER had a problem on arrival at the airport, never been called into the room for questioning, etc.

    We are planning on getting married, but we need to make a trip to her home country for my work in the next few weeks for about a month. We were planning on waiting till 30 days after our return to marry and then to apply for her I-130/I-485 after that.

    We just had a consultation with an immigration lawyer who recommended that she does NOT leave the country, and that we should get married ASAP and apply for the I-130/I-485 now, wait 2-3 months and make our trip then. The lawyer thought that there was a possibility that she might not be admitted the next time she comes in if the border agent has even the tiniest suspicion that she is entering to get married.

    Although her previous B1-B2 visas were renewed each year without an interview, this year she was called in and they asked her some questions. She mentioned that she was doing some work for me in China, and that she would be staying with me in the US. She also put me down as her financial guarantee in the US.

    I understand the basics of dual intent, and would not want to compromise her ability to enter the country.

    Of course no one can know for sure, but would be grateful for some experienced advice about this. What are her chances of being refused entry when she returns? (Her visa is valid for one year, so it would be on the same visa she arrived here on this summer.) Would it be better if she arrived on a different flight than me? Or even better if she arrived on a flight to another city rather than the one where we live?

    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.



    more...


    chakra tattoo. chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo
  • chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo



  • overhere
    07-18 07:03 AM
    schedule a isn't available anymore since feb 2007.





    hot Modified caduceus tattoo chakra tattoo. chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo
  • chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo



  • Kitiara
    10-23 04:50 AM
    I am about to prove once and for all just how geeky I am. :)

    Vincent was indeed hidden in the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim. You can get him the first time you visit there. Somewhere in the Mansion is a bit of paper with four clues on it (the last is in invisible ink) telling you that someone is locked away in the basement and by getting these four clues right, you'll find the combination to open the safe and get the key to release him.

    When you've got all four numbers, you open the safe and get attacked by a monster called Lost Number (don't ask how i remember all this. I have no idea). He's got one strong magical half that's vulnerable to physical attacks and one strong physical half that's vulnerable to magic. Eventually you'll kill one half off and be left with the other. I found that the physical half is more likely to kill you, so soon as the whole battle begins, only use magic attacks to kill off the physical side and be left with the nice and easy magic one.

    Once you've killed him completely, you'll get a key and an Odin materia.

    Go to the basement as per the storyline. Once you're down there, there's a screen with a long passageway leading up to the library. There's a door there. Open it. Find Vincent. You'll have to talk to him a couple of times though, until he just says "Leave me alone" or something similar. Do the whole Library / Sephiroth bit then come out and he'll join you.

    Phew!



    more...


    house hair Blue Eye of Ra Tattoo. chakra tattoo. Chakra Pup Tattoo chakra tattoo. evil: Smitha#39;s tattoo is a
  • evil: Smitha#39;s tattoo is a



  • x1050us
    06-26 05:03 PM
    My attorney says the real problem is, chennai wants a copy of primary applicants valid visa stamp if applying separately. Which means I have to get out of the country to get a visa stamp for sake of my spouse. I am thinking of flying to India and get my visa stamped along with my wife (don't know if vfs will allow me to add an application now). Any other suggestions?





    tattoo hot Chakras chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo chakra tattoo. pictures This one, with the curse seal, chakra tattoo. devil cover up tattoo
  • pictures This one, with the curse seal, chakra tattoo. devil cover up tattoo



  • Pineapple
    08-05 11:53 PM
    I put in "maybe", because I'm not sure of my schedule.. (I have to travel monday to friday..every freaking week.. I hate it more than you can imagine, but I don't have a choice there).. if my schedule changes, I'll be there for sure. I've updated my profile.



    more...


    pictures 2011 Seven Chakras Pendant chakra tattoo. Blue Eye of Ra Tattoo. chakra tattoo. chakra tattoo | My Chakra
  • chakra tattoo | My Chakra



  • chanduv23
    04-27 02:58 PM
    you may not get much ifnormation from Infopass - you can go for infopass for issues like FP or Name check status or similar things.

    Well Don't don't assume that "pre adjudicated" means everything with the case is over and the ONLY factor is visa number unavailability.

    Pre adjudicated means - things are fine as of now.





    dresses chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo chakra tattoo. lotus flower tattoo designs
  • lotus flower tattoo designs



  • jlt007us
    09-14 01:20 PM
    Case 2:

    I don't think you even qualify for applying under the case 2 as the labor has aged out. Your I140 has to be applied within 6 months of labor approval.
    But as your labor was approved before this came into effect, the last date for applying is Jan 2008. You are fine there.

    1. As you say it is a complicated case, Discuss if the ability to pay issues which resulted in 2 denials is worth an MTR.
    2. EAD/AP based on filing of case 2 is invalid.
    3. Depends on what you are working on? H1b? EAD?

    The recent I-140 that has been denied is based on case 2. Though I have multiple labours, I always had one active I-140 in processing. As my H1 was denied and is pending an appeal, I believe my EAD automatically kicked in as that is valid.



    more...


    makeup CHAKRA SERIES chakra tattoo. hair Blue Eye of Ra Tattoo. chakra tattoo. Chakra Pup Tattoo
  • hair Blue Eye of Ra Tattoo. chakra tattoo. Chakra Pup Tattoo



  • bsbawa10
    08-14 10:50 PM
    The spreadsheet is totally sorted now according to the PD. I had to make one change though. The day of the month of PD was not mentioned and I had to write something to sort it out. I made it 1st of the month for everybody to be able to so sorting. You can change the day if you want to. Also please do not sort the data yourself. I will do it periodically. Just enter your info at the end.

    Bawa





    girlfriend pictures This one, with the curse seal, chakra tattoo. devil cover up tattoo chakra tattoo. chakra tattoos. Lotus Arm
  • chakra tattoos. Lotus Arm



  • jiraprapaasa
    04-09 03:48 PM
    I am planning to apply my niece to come to USA to study 8th grader in private school. She is 13 years old in May 2011. I believe she doesn't need to go for an interview at US embassy in Bangkok Thailand. What do I suppose to do then? How do I submit her DS-160 (already finish filling online) and other document? What else do I need to know in order for her to come to the US.





    hairstyles chakra tattoo. Dharmachakra+tattoo chakra tattoo. My heart chakra tattoo!
  • My heart chakra tattoo!



  • Immigstories
    01-15 09:18 AM
    Gurus...please help me!!

    Is it safe to travel with a new approved I797/I94 and use the unexpired H1B visa stamp associated with an old employer to re-enter the country?





    i99
    08-30 06:25 PM
    Sayanora,

    Thanks, I will let know if I get anything better.

    :)





    GCOP
    11-08 07:38 PM
    There were many 245i applicants who filed under EB-3 category than EB-2 category. So EB-2 is less affected due to less 245i applicants and most of the problem is experienced in EB-3 categories.
    We all should request congress, not to penalize us for playing by the rules and further request to exclude 245i visa numbers from regular quota.
    I have already contacted the offices of Senators of my State & Rep. of House also. We all should contact our law makers.