cccp wallpaper

cccp wallpaper. CCCP Flag
  • CCCP Flag



  • mihird
    07-11 03:30 PM
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg

    The button below the article lets you send emails to Bush and Cheney...





    cccp wallpaper. cccp for mac, cccp ussr,
  • cccp for mac, cccp ussr,



  • milind70
    08-04 01:42 PM
    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..

    For 140 G 28 needs to signed by employer and lawyer.
    For 485 related g 28 neeeds to signed by applicants and lawyer.
    My lawyer asked for 4 copies of G 28





    cccp wallpaper. fort bridger, Noyta+cccp
  • fort bridger, Noyta+cccp



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 02:12 PM
    being in same boat sometimes rocks sometime scares.......





    cccp wallpaper. fort bridger, Noyta+cccp
  • fort bridger, Noyta+cccp



  • njdude26
    07-12 01:39 PM
    My case was closed in Error at the PBEC. My attorney had sent a letter saying this some months ago. Today my attorney informed me that there is some new procedure of re-opening cases that was closed in error using which he says he sent the information by email today.

    Just thought will give you guys the info.



    more...


    cccp wallpaper. CCCP by *Juggertha on
  • CCCP by *Juggertha on



  • msp1976
    02-12 10:28 AM
    msp1976, I found out that it would take at least a month to get a new passport (is this right?), and I did not have time for it. I'll be sure to post my experience here.

    Thank you!

    I have heard of people getting passport in 1 day or so in New York...But you have to go in person.....The mail service would take longer....

    Also once they give you a stanp for the whole duration.. as someone mentioned earlier...you need to carry the old passport and the new booklet they give you...That works out just fine.....

    About what happnes at the POE depneds on the USCIS officer....It is just a draw of luck..





    cccp wallpaper. The CCCP (Combined Community
  • The CCCP (Combined Community



  • srikondoji
    08-14 02:16 PM
    When will i read this as
    "Special Immigration Relief Measures for non Cubans & non mexicans"
    --sri

    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line

    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm

    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.



    more...


    cccp wallpaper. CCCP 10-10-2010 Final - A set
  • CCCP 10-10-2010 Final - A set



  • matreen
    12-18 11:22 PM
    Thank you gc_chahiye for you nice explaination. I agreed with your comment on completing 180 days....will do that. I may invoke AC21 afterwards with EAD rather going with H1B transfer as that make better sense to me.....

    Any sugessions.....???

    Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.

    Thanks,
    M





    cccp wallpaper. cccp coins
  • cccp coins



  • another one
    08-10 05:00 PM
    and.... my Mustang can fly if i put it in the reverse gear

    Guys,
    I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.

    My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.

    Thought i would share with you all.:)



    more...


    cccp wallpaper. hate CCCP by ~avada5 on
  • hate CCCP by ~avada5 on



  • sriramkalyan
    06-04 10:25 AM
    That is last year bill ..
    It does not Point Based Immigration , Z visa, Y visa provisions





    cccp wallpaper. Mercedes CLK DTM Team CCCP
  • Mercedes CLK DTM Team CCCP



  • anandrajesh
    02-06 10:35 PM
    How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?

    Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?

    Sorry I am a moron.

    It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.

    No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.



    more...


    cccp wallpaper. cccp Full Graphics
  • cccp Full Graphics



  • desi3933
    02-26 12:07 PM
    Don't give advise, if you are not sure.
    Nobody can file AOS, if they are out of status.
    ....
    CONSULT A LAWYER.

    Follow your own advice. You are incorrect here.

    Out of Status is forgiven for I-130 Spouse of US Citizen as long as entry into USA was a legal one.

    Rules are different if I-485 application is filed based on marriage to US citizen.



    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    cccp wallpaper. Posté dans WallPaper | Pas de
  • Posté dans WallPaper | Pas de



  • kondur_007
    08-21 06:28 PM
    I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).

    Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).

    The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"

    My PD is July 31st, 2006.

    Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.

    please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.

    Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .

    Many thanks

    I am not a lawyer, but this is my honest opinion:

    If your I140 is approved, go ahead and do AC21. On a long run you will be much better off. Odds are, your GC will take a while and you will get stuck with an employer you dont want to work with long term. So go ahead and do AC21 ASAP before GC gets approved. As long as you invoke AC21 (date when you mail AC21 papers to USCIS or document it with your lawyer or accept the new job) BEFORE the approval of you GC, you will just be fine.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    cccp wallpaper. Soviet Propaganda
  • Soviet Propaganda



  • k3GC
    07-11 07:25 PM
    I can make some calls..





    cccp wallpaper. cccp home architectural
  • cccp home architectural



  • saran4
    03-03 09:05 PM
    Hi all,
    consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
    why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?

    what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?



    more...


    cccp wallpaper. cccp listen to dec cccp
  • cccp listen to dec cccp



  • kondur_007
    03-17 05:44 PM
    Need help- EB1 EA 140/485 petitions denied - how to maintain legal status
    I am a research faculty in a top 25 university and my H1-B expires in Dec 2010. My concurrent self petitions of the EB1-EA of 140 and 485 were denied by TSC. I am waiting for the denial letter. My spouse is a permanent resident . What are my legal options to stay in the country?
    Here is my petition break down
    1-140 filed-May 2009
    !-485 filed June 2009
    EAD/AP Oct/Nov 2009
    RFE on 140 -Feb 9 2010
    Responded to RFE - Mar 11 2010
    Denial posted on Mar 15.
    Would filing the I-130 affect the refiling of I-140?

    Appreciate inputs provided

    Switch to O1 visa. This will give you 3 years at a time. This can even be done as Premium processing.

    If you applied for EB1A, it is the same application that goes for O visa, chances of approval with your credentials are > 95%; do this with a good attorney. In worst case scenario, even if it is rejected, you will loose nothing. (does not affect your current H1).

    Then work again on EB1A application and reapply; you probably will get it approved second time around. This time, do not apply concurrent though; I have heard of more RFEs and denials with concurrent applications or premium EB1 applications; just a thought (dont have any proof for this)

    Good Luck.





    cccp wallpaper. Author: CCCP. ( - ) +1 ( + )
  • Author: CCCP. ( - ) +1 ( + )



  • kirupa
    01-13 02:28 PM
    Not sure if i have time to do an entry, but i'll try. One question though. Is external actionscript classes ok, or does it all have to be done on the timeline? Obviously i am referring to external actionscript classes that we wrote ourselves, not libraries/engines or other peoples' work.
    Sure - do whatever you want :)

    To address this, I modified the guidelines to show that tweens are allowed. You can tweeen either on the timeline or via code if you want.



    more...


    cccp wallpaper. ccad campus, cccp hockey,
  • ccad campus, cccp hockey,



  • kc_p21
    05-11 09:52 PM
    Thanks for taking time and calling NPR.





    cccp wallpaper. Patches iron on united
  • Patches iron on united



  • unitednations
    05-19 03:24 PM
    background checks can mean all sorts of things

    1) someone has similar name to you who may have applied for immigration benefit in the past (they think you may be that person and they have to manually rule it out; this involves finding files, examining them, etc.)

    2) even though 140 is approved they could be going back and checking this. I personally know of one person who had eb3 approved, he had masters degree with priority date in 2002 and 485 pending. His case had been transferred to local office; he went for interview, they didn't know why he had been called for interview and just sent the case back to nebraska service center.

    he then decides to do eb2 labor/140. gets it approved, swaps priority date, etc. He then gets 485 rfe for paystubs/w2's, etc., and then oddly they ask him for a better copy of his masters diploma.

    He sends the rfe response. his case gets transferred again to local office. local office tells him that he is in background check and they are verifying the genuineness of his masters degree and have sent the information to consulate in India for investigation. This was two years ago and he has not received any result.

    Background check means all sorts of things...





    cccp wallpaper. CCCP SOVIET RUSSIA Distressed
  • CCCP SOVIET RUSSIA Distressed



  • lvaka
    07-18 10:49 AM
    This is like giving them a small window to file within 10 days in the old rate other wise....pay the big chunk.

    Good tactics....it will be difficult for the people who do not have any medical appointments and other documents that need to come from other countries !!


    I think you missed the USCIS update. You can file till Aug 17th. So its the same amount of time one month from now.





    karanp25
    08-03 02:10 AM
    No worries...i am in same situation...did my FP early this yr. EAD renewal card says "No FP available".

    Sorry - did not check this thread till today

    My RD was July 11 for both of us - got Ead for me Aug 2 with 2 yr validity

    hers is still pending

    Mine shows no FP on file even though I did FP in Oct 07 ( less than 1 yr) That kinda worries me

    Anyways PD is May 04 EB3 - so long way to go - and besides caring at this point when I see PD of 2006 getting GC





    Sunx_2004
    10-10 12:36 PM
    My application reached NSC on July 17th, No updates yet..:mad: