cake designs ideas

images cake designs ideas cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas. cake
  • cake designs ideas. cake



  • amslonewolf
    10-15 08:56 PM
    I am all set, just need to drop it in the mailbox..

    This is the easiest campaign and hardly takes more than a couple of minutes..

    Just do it..





    wallpaper cake designs ideas. cake cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas
  • cake designs ideas



  • zigma
    12-27 10:21 PM
    The requirement for citizenship or GC is because of the Patriot Act. The banks have had to adopt some of the regulations as part of their process. If the person is neither a citizen or PR then the government reuqires other information to ensure security (not very foolproof as most of the people in the mortgage industry are citizens and do not have much knowledge of the difference between a permanent resident alien and a resident alien. You would be surprised to learn of the kind of rules I ran across in a major bank while architecting the application entry part of the mortgage fulfillment system.

    Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -

    Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.

    The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.





    cake designs ideas. Cheap Wedding Cakes Ideas
  • Cheap Wedding Cakes Ideas



  • nixstor
    10-15 02:17 PM
    Please explain, What is the space limitation issue on IV as login? In that case, I should have some :confused:

    Nothing you should worry about. Its just that my upload along with postwas failing. Hence I uploaded it on megaupload. Click the word Megaupload or Google docs in my post above and download the template.





    2011 cake designs ideas cake designs ideas. Wedding Cake Design by
  • Wedding Cake Design by



  • pappu
    03-10 04:11 PM
    I think we should take visa re-capture as high priority once we clear FOIA issue. Whats your opinion?

    We have already made it a priority. This funding drive is happening after many months. I do not recollect having an IV drive in a long time. Thanks for leading the thread and making members active.



    more...


    cake designs ideas. Eight amazing cake designs
  • Eight amazing cake designs



  • GreenMe
    06-10 04:27 PM
    Done and sent out to 10 other friends.





    cake designs ideas. white wedding cakes with roses
  • white wedding cakes with roses



  • nojoke
    01-22 02:16 PM
    Its been 8 yrs, 2 recessions, 3 layoffs, marriage, baby, home, an expensive car, and lots of ego.

    with all this going on for an year for now, I dont have time for GC any more.

    Do you?

    I still love my life whether depressed or surpressed - hahahahha!


    Take it easy. Best of luck.



    more...


    cake designs ideas. Round or Square cakes.
  • Round or Square cakes.



  • EkAurAaya
    09-26 09:55 PM
    senthil1 makes more sense then this!

    Hahaha that really made me laugh :D didn't know you also had a funny side :) good one!

    I don't think i've ever mentioned to you... but you do an awesome job with news links! i read a lot of stuff that you post here, keep it up :)





    2010 Cheap Wedding Cakes Ideas cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas
  • cake designs ideas



  • dressking
    09-28 05:13 PM
    What irked me is the attitude that they will take your money gladly but don't want you there.


    I have met a British guy here in New York who was like that. He loved the money, and always smiled to me for the money. But he never even want to lift a finger for the money he has been paid to do. And he despised me and was ashamed of having to talk to me because he was surrounded by some Southerners who were equally racist.

    In fact, he even scammed me for money. And he was a businessman and now a CEO of a corporation.



    more...


    cake designs ideas. If you can think of a design,
  • If you can think of a design,



  • rajuram
    10-25 09:38 PM
    Reason: All of us(between 2002-4) were rotting in BEC for years...BEC just
    vomited us out between Jan 2007 to September 07.

    Lets get for another round of rotting





    hair Wedding Cake Design by cake designs ideas. Wedding Cake Designs Using
  • Wedding Cake Designs Using



  • keshtwo
    08-15 05:15 PM
    wonder what that means for India-China EB2 in the October Bulletin. Will the retrogression be back to Jan 07 dates?:confused:



    more...


    cake designs ideas. wedding cake designs
  • wedding cake designs



  • abc
    12-13 03:36 PM
    I am planning to forget GC and move on with new company.

    For new company to file EB2 based on BS + 6 years experience. What kind of experience letter we will need from old company.

    AS you know desi companies dont give experience letters, how do people manage to show old experiences and file for EB2 in new company ?





    hot Eight amazing cake designs cake designs ideas. My Little Pony Cake Design
  • My Little Pony Cake Design



  • hsj
    05-27 09:14 PM
    Rofl :D

    these from cbp website:

    If the individual being searched has undergone the total transformation, the current gender of that person will dictate whether or not a male or female u.s. Customs and border protection officer performs the search.

    If the individual is a natural male becoming a female and has breasts, but still retains male genitalia, a female officer will complete an above the waist search and a male officer will complete a below the waist search.

    If the individual is a natural female becoming a male, and still retains female genitalia, a female officer will perform the search.



    more...


    house adorn this charming cake. cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas. baleraosreedhar
  • cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas. baleraosreedhar



  • Becks
    07-12 02:39 PM
    I guess if you are assigned a visa number, they may put your case as pending new 140 approval. Ammendment may not take much time. So keep fingers crossed. Good Luck.

    Guru, please help, my 140 is approved with my original employer who got acquired by a big fish. The Big Fish filed for a new 140 (they called it amendment I guess) and that is still pending. My priority date is Sep'05 EB2. Would I qualify to be lucky in the lottery game with this movement? Please help.





    tattoo white wedding cakes with roses cake designs ideas. been matching cake design
  • been matching cake design



  • rkay
    05-23 02:16 PM
    That is what these computer workers do. Go to forums, steal code, copy that at the appropriate place, change variable names and screw up all the copyright issues.
    Thank You ! That was a good peek into your level of knowledge and understanding. No wonder you are always jealous of IT guys.



    more...


    pictures Round or Square cakes. cake designs ideas. Wedding Cake Ideas - We design
  • Wedding Cake Ideas - We design



  • wellwishergc
    08-02 02:42 PM
    :D :D

    Why don't we nominate your name for the post of 'Director' of USCIS?:D

    The visa numbers for Indians in EB2 category is 'unavailable' currently. Every month the USCIS estimates (rather guesses :rolleyes:) the demand for visas in each category adds to it their own forecasted work pace and based on some super secretive formula comes up with a cut-off date....as we all have seen this formula is by no means accurate (knowing how it went from being current for all employment based category in sept 05 to unavailable for eb3 indians at begining of they year to the dates moving 5 years for chinese eb2 in a few months..etc ..etc)

    Wouldn't it be nice if USCIS gives themselves a break from the stressful guess work ;) every october and instead of giving cut-off dates, just make eb1-3 'available' for all across the board...then all of us waiting with approved i140's can file 485...get EADs..our wives can work...we can change jobs per will and live happily ever after...May be they can use the data gathered from all the petition received to forecast a better cut-off date for the remaining 11 months...And if they repeat this every year....the most one would have to wait with an approved I40 to file I485 is one year....I am sure lot of guys with pending applications at BECs would also jump on this idea and file new perm petitions...effectively reducing the backlog..if not eliminating it.

    Mean while I am proposing all this in humour and not advocating IV to adopt it in their agenda :) ...so don't start pounding on me just yet...





    dresses My Little Pony Cake Design cake designs ideas. Chocolate Wedding Cakes
  • Chocolate Wedding Cakes



  • Almond
    07-05 02:25 PM
    What difference does the membership of people make if they do not understand the agenda/motive of the organization? May be you are being mean in not understanding the agenda and needs of your favorite organization.

    I found the forum by chance and didn't realize there was more to this website until a while after I signed up. On second thought look at my sign up date, I think I'll just let you old timers battle this one out.



    more...


    makeup If you can think of a design, cake designs ideas. adorn this charming cake.
  • adorn this charming cake.



  • perm2gc
    01-11 03:12 PM
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=691603441&f=902603441&m=53410452831&r=53410452831#53410452831

    http://www.visaportal.com/forums/topic.asp?forum=18&topic=191





    girlfriend been matching cake design cake designs ideas. Wedding Cake Design Ideas
  • Wedding Cake Design Ideas



  • jonty_11
    12-13 10:13 AM
    Count me and 2 more members with me....lets have a plan..and execute it.





    hairstyles wedding cake designs cake designs ideas. cake designs ideas
  • cake designs ideas



  • uma001
    03-21 01:26 PM
    I replied to your message. Pls check it.





    vdlrao
    07-14 01:26 PM
    link does not work

    http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR07.shtm

    see table 6 in that link





    amitjoey
    07-03 04:15 PM
    I understand your concern, it could be a waste of time and might not get us relief, but look, we have been trying to raise awareness and get media attention. And this law-suit will definately get us attention and open up debate about legal-immigrants.
    Lawsuit against USCIS, generates a lot of media articles and also the wrong-doing will be highlighted and brought to the administration's attention.


    WHY funds man..Please concentrate on something else instead of working on this lawsuit. It is waste of time I think..This is my openion.

    Ask funds for some other work but not for lawsuit..