dealsnet
03-18 07:50 AM
According to attorney Ron Gotcher Eb2 India will move up in coming months and EB3 ROW (Rest Of the World) will be current very soon. In that case, the excess EB3 ROW numbers will go to heavily retrogressed countries. This attorney's prediction is 100% correct for the April VB.
See the link.http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285&page=24
See the link.http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285&page=24
wallpaper Orange amp; Yellow. Here are a
sandeepsriv
01-18 11:50 AM
I have just contributed $20 and although I have not signed up for recurring but I will try to contribute every month.
Sandeep
Sandeep
kicca
09-28 02:21 PM
just found this interesting link about doing business in the world
http://www.doingbusiness.org/economyrankings/
it's on worldbank.org
http://www.doingbusiness.org/economyrankings/
it's on worldbank.org
2011 the urnt orange flowers.
techskill
08-15 02:33 PM
Nobody is waiting for it now.It is going to be 'U' for all.In fact i think everybody has forgotten about the visa bulletin. They are more worried about their checks being cashed and RDs.
more...
keshtwo
07-09 05:02 PM
And we are not in deep shit right now ???? Where have you been all the time ?
Why are you so scared ? Is it because you think USCIS wil do harm to you and others ? Well, what the hell it was doing while allocating all the quota in 15 days to avoid the rush ?
I wish USCIS would get down on it's knee and issue an apologies to all those people it's screwed over !
dude if you think we are in deep shit now, wait till you are really in deep shit. no lawsuit can get you a green card any faster (could make it slower though). All that it might do is make sure that USCIS has to deal with an avalanche of EAD apps, delaying EAD anyways.
Why are you so scared ? Is it because you think USCIS wil do harm to you and others ? Well, what the hell it was doing while allocating all the quota in 15 days to avoid the rush ?
I wish USCIS would get down on it's knee and issue an apologies to all those people it's screwed over !
dude if you think we are in deep shit now, wait till you are really in deep shit. no lawsuit can get you a green card any faster (could make it slower though). All that it might do is make sure that USCIS has to deal with an avalanche of EAD apps, delaying EAD anyways.
nonimmi
02-21 01:52 PM
yes, you can unless your eb3 I140 has been revoked for fraud or misrepresentation of facts.
Good info.
My attorney said EB3->EB2 is not possible now. Can you please post some link for this and pm me some attorney you may know have done this before.
Good info.
My attorney said EB3->EB2 is not possible now. Can you please post some link for this and pm me some attorney you may know have done this before.
more...
Abhinaym
09-10 11:09 AM
I will update here for those who cannot enter chat
Right now they are discussing
H.R. 6598
the "Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2008
I will update here once HR 5882 starts
Thanks Chintu! I'll look forward to your updates.
Right now they are discussing
H.R. 6598
the "Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2008
I will update here once HR 5882 starts
Thanks Chintu! I'll look forward to your updates.
2010 Fall Wedding Items : wedding
bheemi123
10-03 01:25 PM
Hi friends,
Please advise me on this situation.
I am currently in US with L1B with Company A.
Company B has already filed H1B petition for me.
Assuming it gets selected & approved, Is it Possible for me to Continue with Company A after Oct1 2007 with the L1 itself.
Thanks.
u can be in L1 status..just go out of the contry and come back in L1b status..u r status will be autoamtically be L1 again...however u have to remember that u r h1b will be wasted...my friend did same thing last week..
Please advise me on this situation.
I am currently in US with L1B with Company A.
Company B has already filed H1B petition for me.
Assuming it gets selected & approved, Is it Possible for me to Continue with Company A after Oct1 2007 with the L1 itself.
Thanks.
u can be in L1 status..just go out of the contry and come back in L1b status..u r status will be autoamtically be L1 again...however u have to remember that u r h1b will be wasted...my friend did same thing last week..
more...
webm
03-17 01:14 PM
Category: EB3 India
PD: Oct 2001
140 AD:Sep,2005
485 RD:06/25/2007
PD: Oct 2001
140 AD:Sep,2005
485 RD:06/25/2007
hair I used plum and urnt orange
vandanaverdia
09-10 04:16 PM
Done... sent to some students I know... and asked them to spread the word too...
Good job yabadaba...
Good job yabadaba...
more...
chanduv23
09-26 11:44 AM
I sent an email to her now.
Thanks Murali - we must stay on top of this
Thanks Murali - we must stay on top of this
hot with Ivory and urnt orange
ajay
07-01 04:59 PM
I completely support this idea.
more...
house Her wedding flowers turned
bheemi
07-24 09:43 AM
IV core team:
Can you please respond to the possiblity of questions raised by rpatel.
thanks
Can you please respond to the possiblity of questions raised by rpatel.
thanks
tattoo Our #39;Burnt Orange Gerbera#39;
akhilmahajan
09-19 11:27 AM
What ever stopped the people in MA/NY/NJ to board the buses stopped the people in DC/VA/MD to get on to the Metro train and come to the rally. Its not the distance, as it may seem to you and me, But Its the lack of will, lack of commitment.
If people think about San Jose rally and think it was a huge success, people showed up in 2 days yada yada.., there is a diff reason. Does it even need to be mentioned?
All that I can tell you guys is we did more than our best to get the locals to get to the rally. We can only call/email them or give flyers and let them notify. The final 6 days, our active members had stood out at every place they could and distributed flyers to 3000-3500 people. All the six weeks they have been doing spreading the word.
I hope your message was just expressing disappointment by the turn out an was not actually questioning the commitment of the people who worked on this.
No body please question the commitment.
About the reason only GOD knows.
Buses were arranged from MA to DC, Tri-state to DC.
Buses were fully funded by IV. We just requested ppl to hop on and fight for their own cause.
Ppl were given every single thing to their doorsteps. We made phone calls, ran email campaigns asking and requesting ppl to share thei questions/concerns. What we did, we did it to our best. Rest is up to the ppl how much badly a change they need.
So, i hope ur post was to show ur disppointment with the ppl who did not show up, but not to challenge the commitments of any of the volunteers.
GO IV GO
If people think about San Jose rally and think it was a huge success, people showed up in 2 days yada yada.., there is a diff reason. Does it even need to be mentioned?
All that I can tell you guys is we did more than our best to get the locals to get to the rally. We can only call/email them or give flyers and let them notify. The final 6 days, our active members had stood out at every place they could and distributed flyers to 3000-3500 people. All the six weeks they have been doing spreading the word.
I hope your message was just expressing disappointment by the turn out an was not actually questioning the commitment of the people who worked on this.
No body please question the commitment.
About the reason only GOD knows.
Buses were arranged from MA to DC, Tri-state to DC.
Buses were fully funded by IV. We just requested ppl to hop on and fight for their own cause.
Ppl were given every single thing to their doorsteps. We made phone calls, ran email campaigns asking and requesting ppl to share thei questions/concerns. What we did, we did it to our best. Rest is up to the ppl how much badly a change they need.
So, i hope ur post was to show ur disppointment with the ppl who did not show up, but not to challenge the commitments of any of the volunteers.
GO IV GO
more...
pictures I want Burnt Orange Cala
delax
07-13 10:48 AM
everybody ..I think 70% of green card filers know that Murthy is money maker and does not help our community much at all...
she is just making up to show to world that she is doing some help for us..
we still have to appreciate her efforts tahts all.
MONEY MAKER - who isnt a money maker. Welcome to the world of Capitalism. I dont think any of us are in a position to comment on whether she helps our community or not. Here is a fact - On her call last week she mentioned that the Murthy Law Firm is one of the biggest financial contributor to AILF - who by the way are ready to file the class action lawsuit. If the lawsuit is successfull and given AILF's funding source - will you exclude yourself from the potential benefit because Murthy's funds were used to support the litigation - who's piggybacking now :)
Again - Its not one against the other - Please bear in mind the DUE PROCESS of LAW has been violated by USCIS resulting in a curtailment of your substantive rights (EAD, Parole, AC21 etc). I would not care who fights on my behalf so long as the outcome is to correct the earlier mistake.
she is just making up to show to world that she is doing some help for us..
we still have to appreciate her efforts tahts all.
MONEY MAKER - who isnt a money maker. Welcome to the world of Capitalism. I dont think any of us are in a position to comment on whether she helps our community or not. Here is a fact - On her call last week she mentioned that the Murthy Law Firm is one of the biggest financial contributor to AILF - who by the way are ready to file the class action lawsuit. If the lawsuit is successfull and given AILF's funding source - will you exclude yourself from the potential benefit because Murthy's funds were used to support the litigation - who's piggybacking now :)
Again - Its not one against the other - Please bear in mind the DUE PROCESS of LAW has been violated by USCIS resulting in a curtailment of your substantive rights (EAD, Parole, AC21 etc). I would not care who fights on my behalf so long as the outcome is to correct the earlier mistake.
dresses Burnt orange fresh flowers on
Madhuri
10-12 02:41 PM
PD Mar 2006
485 pending
Recd EAD
485 pending
Recd EAD
more...
makeup Wedding Flowers: Still working

akhilmahajan
09-28 08:51 AM
At the end of the day, its comes to ones preferences.
The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.
Pros and cons will be everywhere.
India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.
I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.
Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.
Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.
I will like to ask everyone one question.
Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?
Folks think about it.
I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.
I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.
GO IV GO
TOGETHER WE CAN
The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.
Pros and cons will be everywhere.
India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.
I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.
Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.
Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.
I will like to ask everyone one question.
Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?
Folks think about it.
I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.
I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.
GO IV GO
TOGETHER WE CAN
girlfriend urnt orange and light
thirdworldman
02-16 08:50 PM
I tend to sterr away from nurbs and use polygons exclusively...most 3d packages now (max, maya, xsi, lightwave, etc.) have really improved upon polygonal modeling, having added features such as subdivision surfaces (or sub'd's). This is great for any type of model, whether it be architectural or organic. Some people argue that Sub D's have rendered nurbs obsolete (no pun intended). I personally use XSI, but this is a new standard modeling method that can be applied to almost any program. Google the term, and see if there are any good tuts out there for your program.
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
hairstyles Tags: burgundy flowers, urnt
sneha.shah
04-24 01:31 PM
Hi,
I am currently on L1B visa since Mar09, another employer is offering for my h1b visa. I have below queries for l1 to h1 conversion process :
1) How much time I can stay on H1 if I apply H1b now ? My total stay in US on L1 is 1 year 7 months, not a continuous one !!!
2) What are the good options/approach to file for H1 considering the fact that I want work with current employer on L1B for current project ?
3) Can I apply for H1 now and later do COS any time after October ?If yes, what is the max time before I need to do COS after H1 approval ?
4) How about if my current project completes before oct 1st and I have already applied for h1 ?
Kindly help me for above questions, would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
I am currently on L1B visa since Mar09, another employer is offering for my h1b visa. I have below queries for l1 to h1 conversion process :
1) How much time I can stay on H1 if I apply H1b now ? My total stay in US on L1 is 1 year 7 months, not a continuous one !!!
2) What are the good options/approach to file for H1 considering the fact that I want work with current employer on L1B for current project ?
3) Can I apply for H1 now and later do COS any time after October ?If yes, what is the max time before I need to do COS after H1 approval ?
4) How about if my current project completes before oct 1st and I have already applied for h1 ?
Kindly help me for above questions, would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
dkjariwala
04-08 11:54 PM
nyte,
The person was on H1B visa.
The person was on H1B visa.
chanduv23
03-09 12:31 PM
VDLRao is ONLY a stress reliever - not to be taken seriously.
I am surprised that the community still does not realize the gravity of the situation and still thinks and plays the "positive attitude" game on their own lives.
Hello - economy is tanking and right now, we cannot see any positive movement in near future.
Please be prepared to protect yourself from job layoffs and immigration challenges rather than sitting and playing the predictions game
I am surprised that the community still does not realize the gravity of the situation and still thinks and plays the "positive attitude" game on their own lives.
Hello - economy is tanking and right now, we cannot see any positive movement in near future.
Please be prepared to protect yourself from job layoffs and immigration challenges rather than sitting and playing the predictions game