birthday greetings sister

images happy irthday greetings for birthday greetings sister. his irthday with
  • his irthday with



  • gc_chahiye
    07-09 03:50 PM
    over 250 people responded to the earlier poll and we see that atleast among IV'ites the PDs are spread all over the years (10% 20% 20% 30%-2006 10%-2007), and there are significant number of 2003/2004 PDs out there.

    This followup poll is to see how many of these people are already in the I-485 system (likely to use up visa number as soon as one is available) vs waiting to file I-485.

    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ***DO NOT COUNT YOUR I-485 FILING IN JULY 2007 FOR THIS POLL. EVEN IF YOU FILED ON JULY 1ST OR JULY 2ND***
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ************************************************** ***************************************

    ONLY EB2-INDIA PLEASE.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This poll can be read in conjunction with another poll on EB2 priority-dates:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    wallpaper his irthday with birthday greetings sister. irthday greetings sister.
  • irthday greetings sister.



  • go_guy123
    04-17 05:00 PM
    In an amazing turn of the tables, Republicans are growing increasingly concerned that Democrats will attempt to pass immigration reform this year in order foster an internal split on the right. Since Prop 187 was passed in California in 1994, Republicans have often tried to use the immigration issue as a way to energize right wing voters and get them to oppose Democrats who are pro-immigration. Three op-ed pieces discuss that issue just in the last day. Michael Barone of the right wing American Enterprise Institute in the Wall Street Journal, Fox News co-host Morton Kondracke in Congressional Quarterly and...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/immigration-could-be-a-reverse-wedge-issue-for-dems.html)

    Another good and realistic post by Greg Siskind. IN some ways it better to try CIR this year.
    Obviously it will fail...but at least we will do away with these "comprehensive" things and
    focus on piecemeal.





    birthday greetings sister. irthday. We are still all
  • irthday. We are still all



  • maddipati1
    02-04 06:11 PM
    i used to think based on I-131 instructions that, if we leave before AP aprroval, its considered abandoning 485. but my lawyer clarified that, thats true only if u dont have any oher status than AOS. if i leave before AP approval i can use H1 stamp to get back in and use AP for travel next time.

    thx LIGP





    2011 irthday greetings sister. birthday greetings sister. happy irthday wishes for
  • happy irthday wishes for



  • EndRetro
    04-19 01:49 PM
    Has anyone had an experience with h1 restamping at Mumbai when they were not resident of Mumbai Embassy district.

    I have an apptmt in Mumbai for May 12th for an H-1 staming and I am WORKING in USA and the address in the passport is in KERALA (Chennai consulate).

    This is the response to a MAIL that I had sent to the MUMBAI consulate!!

    ************************************************** ********
    MUMBAI, N IV to me
    Apr 18 (1 day ago)

    "Returning workers can apply in any of the four U.S. consulates in India."

    It is advisable to apply in your own district. That is the last place in India where you resided for at least 6 months before going to the U.S.
    It may be harder to qualify for the visa if you are not applying in your
    own district.
    The visa officers at the U. S. Embassy or Consulate at an applicant's designated consulate are generally more familiar with his or her circumstances and documents than the officers somewhere else would be.You should also be aware that even if this post allows you to apply, it is still possible that the interviewing officer will refuse to adjudicate your case and will refer you to your own district anyway.

    Application fees in this case will NOT be refunded.

    Best regards,

    Non Immigrant Visa Section/wds
    U.S. Consulate General Mumbai


    ************************************************** ********



    more...


    birthday greetings sister. irthday greetings sister.
  • irthday greetings sister.



  • rrajendra
    08-05 02:24 PM
    Hello all,

    Recently I got my H1B stamped at Mumbai India, this was my
    third H1B, and fifth US visa(I got two B1/B2s in addition). The
    US Visa stamping process has been streamlined and better organized
    than it was when I got my first one in 1999!:)

    Process started with me paying visa fees upfront at HDFC bank.
    after paying the fees, they will give two copies of the receipt,
    one for you and one for the consulate.

    Next step is to get yourself photographed. Every photo studio
    in Bombay knows the specification now, so it was no problem.:)
    Get digital copies of the photographs.

    Next step is to go online and fill the application forms. One needs
    to upload photographs and enter the fee payment receipt number
    in the form. Once completed, print the application after saving.
    The application form has a bar code, so please make no changes
    after the printout, if you do one needs to take a fresh print.

    The next step was to arrange an appointment for visa stamping
    which can be done online, once appointment is fixed
    one can go to the visa application center which is very
    near the Consulate at Breach Candy. They will verify the application
    and give you a confirmation of the appointment. Make sure
    that you submit your application form at least three business
    days before the visa appointment.


    To avoid the morning hour traffic we checked into a hotel
    near the consulate. The appointment was 10:30 AM, but we
    reached the consulate at 10:00. The appointment confirmed
    suggested we do not go to the consulate before 10:15, but
    went ahead anyway. The security let us in. :) The consulate
    was full of visa aspirants, and I braced myself for a long wait.
    We submitted our application forms after getting our fingers
    printed.

    To my surprise, we were called for interview at around 10:10.
    The consulate officer commented that I have already lived
    in the US, to which I said yes. The question was repeated to
    my wife, who also had a stint in the US. Then she asked me
    what kind of work I will be doing in US. I gave a rather long
    answer which I guess bored her a bit. My six year daughter
    complained that it she is tired, the consular officer started
    small talk with her. Then she said my passport will be sent
    by courier. By 10:20 we were on our way back home.

    We received our passports separately over the next 10 days.
    surprisingly my daughter got hers within 2 days, but my
    wife had to wait full 10 days!

    I am in the US now :)





    birthday greetings sister. Poetic Birthday Greeting
  • Poetic Birthday Greeting



  • geevikram
    05-19 02:59 PM
    I missed the bus and would love to get my hands on EAD!!!



    more...


    birthday greetings sister. irthday greetings sister.
  • irthday greetings sister.



  • azure
    03-20 12:34 PM
    Not sure....but here is a related link.

    http://domenici.senate.gov/news/record.cfm?id=251739





    2010 irthday. We are still all birthday greetings sister. happy irthday greetings for
  • happy irthday greetings for



  • GCBy3000
    04-26 02:52 PM
    I work for TOP 10 and background check is very serious here after enron debacle.

    We interviewed several people and offered positions. To my surprise there are huge number of people fail the stringent background check of my company. They do it through private firm I beleive. They check all the previous employment, school / college records etc etc. Scary if you commit even a small offense like drunk and drive, etc etc and it affects your career.

    THE FAILED persons are all CITIZENS.

    What makes you say they can not check your previous salary if you hold GC/Citizenship. This does not seem right.

    Actually it depends upon company to company how much background check they do and not on your visa status.



    more...


    birthday greetings sister. Birthday » Birthday Wishes
  • Birthday » Birthday Wishes



  • RNGC
    02-06 09:10 AM
    I just wanted to bump this and get people's opinion on what paper work and other things we should be aware of by not changing the employers who sponsered our green card, but have applied for 485, have I-140 approved (180 days passed since I-140 approval and I-485 receipt dates) and received EAD/AP.

    I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.





    hair happy irthday wishes for birthday greetings sister. Faith sister birthday card
  • Faith sister birthday card



  • I_need_GC
    09-09 11:33 PM
    Just because you entered on AP doesn't mean you have lost you h1b, it just puts it to sleep. if ur wife is on h4 she can stay on h4 as long as you are employed by the h1b sponsoring employer. To reactivate your h1b you need to resenter the us using your h1b visa stamp, if you don't have an h1b visa stamp you would need to get it stamped at a consulate



    more...


    birthday greetings sister. Send this warm irthday ecard
  • Send this warm irthday ecard



  • viva
    01-27 08:02 PM
    Forget it....It seems there is no interest in people contributing to this site..

    cowards...misers....u will repent your miserliness when you do not get any bill with green card relief......at that time, it will too late to do anything.....





    hot irthday greetings sister. birthday greetings sister. of irthday greetings for
  • of irthday greetings for



  • Siddharta
    01-11 04:02 AM
    Things r getting bad in the US...I'd suggest better move to Canada now and start a business if u have saved enough to start one. Wait for citizenship and come back later on a TN Visa which is valid forever (barring the pain of yearly extensions u shudn't have any other issue).

    In the US u cud lose ur job anytime however stable it might look like now. Else what was the point in applying for Canadian PR and all the pains u took???

    It would be hard to find a similar paying job in canada. Is there some kind of legal issue I would be in if I dont migrate to canada? Will I be barred from ever entering that country again?



    more...


    house happy irthday greetings in birthday greetings sister. happy irthday wishes for
  • happy irthday wishes for



  • sweet23guyin
    04-23 06:46 PM
    Can you be a little more specific on what you are doing?

    If you don't want to publish it in this open forum, please send me a PM.


    I'm a full time IT employee; Now, I am taking up part time work with my earlier clients (Consulting) on the newly formed LLC with my spouse as the sole member.





    tattoo Poetic Birthday Greeting birthday greetings sister. Best thank you for greeting
  • Best thank you for greeting



  • gcisadawg
    09-09 11:38 PM
    To reactivate your h1b you need to resenter the us using your h1b visa stamp, if you don't have an h1b visa stamp you would need to get it stamped at a consulate

    No, to re-activate, all that is needed is a h1B extension or amendment petition. An I-94 would would come along with that and that would put you on H1B status again.



    more...


    pictures irthday greetings sister. birthday greetings sister. Birthday greetings
  • Birthday greetings



  • 11785181
    10-26 10:48 PM
    I got my EAD and AP but no sign of fingerprinting. My wife has also not got her EAD. It is past 90 days now. Please anyone advise. Called the USCIS and someone just read from the website that EAD is pending.
    No sign of fingerprinting yet. Anyone please guide. Thanks





    dresses of irthday greetings for birthday greetings sister. irthday greetings wallpapers.
  • irthday greetings wallpapers.



  • rajuram
    01-25 06:46 PM
    The Senate and the house may be passing the tax refund bill soon (due to slowing economy). There is lot of pressure on the government to act soon.

    Can we get them to attach atleast one of our provisions with these bills - the most important and non controversial being recapture of unused visa numbers.

    Just a suggestion................I know there is no dearth of suggestions.



    more...


    makeup Birthday » Birthday Wishes birthday greetings sister. happy irthday greetings in
  • happy irthday greetings in



  • abdulazeez77
    08-14 06:06 AM
    On reading my last post again, I don't think it is very clear. Let me try to explain again. When my wife comes back into the country, she needs to get a new I-94 at the port of entry. One of my friends mentioned that there is a possibility that the officer could mistakenly stamp the date on the new I-94 card as the same as on my wife's visa stamping (Dec 2007 as per my prior employer). In order to avoid this, should my wife pre-emptively submit her passport as well as transferred I-797 and I-539 and request the officer to stamp the new dates on the I-94 (Dec 2009)? Please advise.

    Regards,
    Azeez





    girlfriend Best thank you for greeting birthday greetings sister. 2011 Happy Birthday Greetings
  • 2011 Happy Birthday Greetings



  • Queen Josephine
    June 13th, 2005, 09:33 AM
    Dave, I'm sure our macro enthusiasts will respond to your technical questions. I just want to say superb shots and hope to see more of your work! There are a lot of really great macro shots on dphoto (something I have not mastered, but admire tremendously). The detail is incredible in your shots!





    hairstyles Send this warm irthday ecard birthday greetings sister. irthday greetings sister. irthday greetings for sister.
  • irthday greetings sister. irthday greetings for sister.



  • jsb
    10-29 01:56 PM
    [QUOTE=PDOCT05;189726]It's lawyer's fault ..he didn't check the application clearly.He said he is going to deal with it in a tactical way.I will wait for another notice from USCIS and then will take action on my lawyer. I am not going to leave him..:)
    QUOTE]

    Wish you all the best. It is too late to learn that one should not leave everything to the lawyers. Accuracy of info, signatures, etc. need to be thoroughly checked by us, the filers. Lawyer is doing this work for several people, and they want to spend least time on each. We, understanding the impact, are prepared to spend little extra time for checking thoroughly.

    What tactical explanation is he going to give? May be he should say that it was signed but USCIS guy did not see it. Or, ink was bad, and evaporated, etc. "Fogot" will be difficult to make them accept.





    gr8dain
    June 14th, 2005, 07:51 AM
    Forgive my ignorance, but would you be able to use the extension tubes mentioned above with a third party lens like the Sigma Gary mentioned? Obviously the Sigma lens would have to be a Nikon mount since the tubes mentioned above are Nikon, but assuming the mounts were the same would that work?

    Dain





    number30
    03-27 04:45 PM
    So what do I do.
    I am looking to buy a SUBWAY franchise outright costing 200 K

    What kind of green card you have applied for? What are you lookning to Do?