Huntermac
Jan 16, 01:29 AM
It is just some software that lets you transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin units...
Pretty cool but I thought it might be some great new hardware.. maybe even for Iphone. :(
http://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3885
Pretty cool but I thought it might be some great new hardware.. maybe even for Iphone. :(
http://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3885
lukefinch
Sep 5, 04:30 PM
That's the default iPad wallpaper? May I have the original?
Sure you can :D
http://grncndy.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ipadwallpaper.jpg
Sure you can :D
http://grncndy.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ipadwallpaper.jpg
juanster
Oct 13, 09:55 PM
hmm got the app... hmm not convinced..I guess im just too used to twitterofn or echofon now.. im going:o back to it...
jlyanks85
Dec 26, 01:20 PM
Christmas gifts given to me:
Christmas: 46" 3D led tv I posted earlier in this thread, with 3D blu ray player, 3d starter kit and Shrek movies in 3D.
Also got:
From girlfriend:
Leather jacket
Blue iPod nano for 30 dollars in iTunes gift card
Bose headphones
Armani cologne
Framed New York Yankees picture
Other gifts from parents and other family
Apple tv
clothes
Donkey Kong Country for wii
Kirby for wii
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Dexter seasons 1-4 boxed set on blu ray
Inception on Bluray
350 dollars cash
Yankee throw rug
Nautica umbrella
Christmas: 46" 3D led tv I posted earlier in this thread, with 3D blu ray player, 3d starter kit and Shrek movies in 3D.
Also got:
From girlfriend:
Leather jacket
Blue iPod nano for 30 dollars in iTunes gift card
Bose headphones
Armani cologne
Framed New York Yankees picture
Other gifts from parents and other family
Apple tv
clothes
Donkey Kong Country for wii
Kirby for wii
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Dexter seasons 1-4 boxed set on blu ray
Inception on Bluray
350 dollars cash
Yankee throw rug
Nautica umbrella
more...
whatever
Nov 20, 02:15 PM
Wow, that is one nasty Danish mockup. I hope it won't look like that.:eek:
http://www.baekdal.com/images/articles/iphone.jpg
Here's actually a nice touchscreen iPhone mockup:
http://static.flickr.com/106/299323271_8625bfb1c6_o.jpg
I've been in many debates with people about the iPhone and I've always been on the side that Apple just shouldn't do one. Everyone always says that it would sell like hot-cakes because it would be an Apple phone, but my stance has always been that it would have to run on a particular carrier.
But lately I've been thinking about this and what if Apple bucked the system a little. They made a phone which connected directly to your computer and you downloaded the correct carrier setting to. So if you used Verizon, all you had to do is in setup select Verizon or Sprint....
I feel that one of the big problems with mobile phones is the computer connectivity has always been an afterthought, mainly because they're not computer companies. But what if Apple created a new iApp which managed the phone (ran on both Windows and OS X), which made the connectivity easy. This is basically what happened with the iPod.
Would the carriers care that a generic iPhone ran on their network, maybe the stupid ones, but in the long they're lives would be easier, because they wouldn't have to market the phones, just their service (which is where they really make their money).
I also like the idea of using the click wheel to make a retro style digital-rotary phone. However, I doubt Apple would just display the numbers on the screen and not on the unit. So when in dial mode, you would spin the click wheel and the numbers, displayed on the display in a circle, would highlight the number that you were on and then click the center button on the click wheel to select. If you wanted to get really old school, you could have the rotary sounds come through the headphones. Or course you would still be able to dial by your address book or search through a downloaded version of the white or yellow pages (which would naturally sync into your phone whenever you charge it at home, via blue tooth or direct connection to your computer).
http://www.baekdal.com/images/articles/iphone.jpg
Here's actually a nice touchscreen iPhone mockup:
http://static.flickr.com/106/299323271_8625bfb1c6_o.jpg
I've been in many debates with people about the iPhone and I've always been on the side that Apple just shouldn't do one. Everyone always says that it would sell like hot-cakes because it would be an Apple phone, but my stance has always been that it would have to run on a particular carrier.
But lately I've been thinking about this and what if Apple bucked the system a little. They made a phone which connected directly to your computer and you downloaded the correct carrier setting to. So if you used Verizon, all you had to do is in setup select Verizon or Sprint....
I feel that one of the big problems with mobile phones is the computer connectivity has always been an afterthought, mainly because they're not computer companies. But what if Apple created a new iApp which managed the phone (ran on both Windows and OS X), which made the connectivity easy. This is basically what happened with the iPod.
Would the carriers care that a generic iPhone ran on their network, maybe the stupid ones, but in the long they're lives would be easier, because they wouldn't have to market the phones, just their service (which is where they really make their money).
I also like the idea of using the click wheel to make a retro style digital-rotary phone. However, I doubt Apple would just display the numbers on the screen and not on the unit. So when in dial mode, you would spin the click wheel and the numbers, displayed on the display in a circle, would highlight the number that you were on and then click the center button on the click wheel to select. If you wanted to get really old school, you could have the rotary sounds come through the headphones. Or course you would still be able to dial by your address book or search through a downloaded version of the white or yellow pages (which would naturally sync into your phone whenever you charge it at home, via blue tooth or direct connection to your computer).
sporadicMotion
Dec 27, 11:13 AM
http://www.bswusa.com/assets/product_images/large/krk_rp6g2.jpg
What speaker are these? ...... does anyone know?
Thanks
KRK RP6 Reference monitor.
What speaker are these? ...... does anyone know?
Thanks
KRK RP6 Reference monitor.
more...
MaxBurn
May 5, 02:34 PM
Restore as new and if it still does it take it in to apple to replace the phone.
philipt42
Oct 11, 09:25 PM
Cool idea
I'll check it out
I'll check it out
more...
reubs
Sep 11, 09:05 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/118566/Sushi.png
This is weird and kind of disgusting, but I'd like to know where it came from...
Thanks!
This is weird and kind of disgusting, but I'd like to know where it came from...
Thanks!
aimbdd
Apr 28, 07:48 PM
Really? Samsung is HORRIBLE in smart phone business. If you want to talk about fragmentation issues with android... it took them months long then anyone else to get the froyo update out...
more...
citi
Mar 31, 12:39 PM
Jobs is a bloody populist and a charlatan. A genius, undoubtedly. An aesthete (in visuals, certainly not in music!), but a cheat nevertheless� The most skillful cheat in existence.
Wow, "Check out the big brain on Brad!" (Pulp Fiction reference)I honestly had to look up the word aesthete. When you have conversations with people, do they look at you with glossed over eyeballs?
:D
Wow, "Check out the big brain on Brad!" (Pulp Fiction reference)I honestly had to look up the word aesthete. When you have conversations with people, do they look at you with glossed over eyeballs?
:D
Kyffin
Sep 10, 04:40 PM
cosy
more...

vniow
Jul 19, 03:03 PM
I bought a song from the iTMS a couple days ago (Delirium featuring Sarah McLachlin - Silence) and I can't get ot downloaded.
I'm on dial-up but I don't think that's the problem since I've already bought two entire albums from there (one a day after I bought this) and both downloaded flawlessly, just not this particular song, anybody know how to fix this or anything?
Thanx,
-V
I'm on dial-up but I don't think that's the problem since I've already bought two entire albums from there (one a day after I bought this) and both downloaded flawlessly, just not this particular song, anybody know how to fix this or anything?
Thanx,
-V
BC2009
Apr 13, 10:41 AM
The screen may not change on the next revision. So there may be no need to change production.
Exactly my thoughts.
Exactly my thoughts.
more...
alphaone
Mar 9, 01:00 PM
Wow just completed my first bigadv for an unbelievable 70,046 points. I can't even run fah all the time either, otherwise it would have been even higher (it causes a rubber banding effect in some games where they battle for cpu cycles).
Al Coholic
Apr 27, 05:07 PM
Then writing it up and trying to make it intelligible when this is a very high-tech topic took a few days. And here we are less than a week later."
Translation: We are Apple. We know you're stupid.
Translation: We are Apple. We know you're stupid.
more...
mdhwoods
Feb 10, 08:02 AM
Ya, switched over this morning. Says for incoming and outgoing so that is pretty good.
KindredMAC
Oct 26, 03:47 PM
I'll be there tomorrow when I swing by on my way to Oneida from Watertown.
dengland
Jul 6, 05:04 PM
It wouldn't be so bad being the only one if you get there at 8am. If you are by yourself from 3am to 8am .....
Mal
Dec 2, 08:55 PM
I'm glad you like it! (:
Hey, it's you. Heh. Yep, I've got several of your wallpapers.
jW
Hey, it's you. Heh. Yep, I've got several of your wallpapers.
jW
reubs
Dec 3, 12:04 AM
This WP is stretched to fit; I wish I could find an actual 16:10 ratio one for it. Also, anyone know if this guy has a name or the origins of it?
jefhatfield
Feb 23, 10:23 AM
So how soon until you get G5? ;)
i have no idea how high arn or blakespot set the G3, G4, and G5 levels at
601 is at either 3000 or 5000 posts and for me that was a long, long time ago
i have no idea how high arn or blakespot set the G3, G4, and G5 levels at
601 is at either 3000 or 5000 posts and for me that was a long, long time ago
SidBala
Mar 16, 10:17 PM
There was an article about an 11 year old girl who was gangraped in Texas by 18 young men because she was dressed up like a 21-year-old prostitute.
So if she was really a 21 year old prostitute, the gang rape is okay then?
So if she was really a 21 year old prostitute, the gang rape is okay then?
PlaceofDis
Sep 24, 03:39 PM
i would let him, especially if the girl's parents are okay with it. just make sure its safe sex