bible quotes on strength and courage

images strength. tattoo quotes bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes about strength.
  • ible quotes about strength.



  • k_sing
    09-18 04:08 PM
    This is H1B specifc though.. not taxation specifc for others





    wallpaper ible quotes about strength. bible quotes on strength and courage. Quotes--Struggle, Strength
  • Quotes--Struggle, Strength



  • madhu345
    07-27 09:06 AM
    I don't think its required to work 100% while you an EAD, most of us apply EAD for spouses along with us, but how many are going to start work?





    bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes on strength
  • ible quotes on strength



  • GotGC??
    03-27 12:03 PM
    And this "attorney" was actually paid for filing this PERM application?

    The educational requirements specified in the PERM may give you some room to wriggle out of this.

    I received my Labor Certificate with PERM process. Right now, I can't continue the process for I-140 and I-485. My lawyer just found out that my degree is Master of Business Administration, while the Labor Certificate is based on Master of Science. My current position is Software Engineer.

    My questions are:
    1. Is there a problem of having an MBA and working as a software engineer? As my understanding, MBA and MSc are the same level.
    2. Can I continue the case since I already got my Labor Certificate?

    I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.





    2011 Quotes--Struggle, Strength bible quotes on strength and courage. Additional illustrated Bible
  • Additional illustrated Bible



  • krustycat
    03-09 07:33 PM
    if you have your I-140 approved then you should be ok, provided your earned more than the prevailing wage for that year.

    Even if you have I-140 approved, if the salary at the time you filed I-485 was less than the prevailing wage, they will examine again the company's ability to pay.

    My I-140 was approved in 2006 and back then my salary was enough to prove the company's ability to pay. However, I got a NOID in my I-485 and the officer is asking to prove ability to pay again.



    more...


    bible quotes on strength and courage. tattoo ible quotes on strength
  • tattoo ible quotes on strength



  • jsb
    05-07 02:26 PM
    I think if iam not wrong its not based of the priority date or anything else. Its just random

    They are not random. The do have some logic.

    At every center cases are filed in order they are received (at least that is what they claim). "Received" does not mean in order of RD you see on your receipt. It is when physically a center accepted your paper case, and decided to enter in the system. PD plays role only for casesfrom retrogressed countries (EB and FB, both). For majority of cases, it has no relevance. PD of cases is nowhere maintained in the system (at least until a case is looked at the first time, which is sometime referred to as "preadjudication"), except on your paper filing. When your file turns out to be next in que for adjudication, in order or receive date (as defined above), the IO has no idea about your PD. Physical file is processed and checked for docs (birth certificates, photos, etc. etc.), AND the PD. At this time you might see a LUD. If nothing further progresses (due to PD not being current) LUD remains a soft LUD, and your case is put aside. If by luck your file was seen when your PD was current, you get lucky and get a GC (and several hard LUDs). PD sequence and received date sequence have no relationship, that's why the whole process seems random.





    bible quotes on strength and courage. iblical quotes on strength.
  • iblical quotes on strength.



  • tabletpc
    03-28 02:50 PM
    I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).

    Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.

    I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D



    more...


    bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes about strength.
  • ible quotes about strength.



  • HumJumboHathuJumbo
    01-02 03:51 PM
    presuming 3500 visas for EB3 from india per year, given about 350,000 were filed recently and presuming about half of that were EB3 india, that means 175,000 are in front of you from India on EB3. so my pd of jan 2006 would become current in about 48 years and yours in about 50. now, others may speculate and extrapolate and say that it's likely to be within a decade based on past experience - i.e RoW not using up its quota and hence spilling over to India, but India EB2 itself is backed up pretty badly & it gets a first shot at it so after these geniuses go green, we get to use that. But again, thats just speculation - so nothing is certain except that it wont be no longer than 50 years based on current law, that too presuming the current law stays as is. lets hope iv succeeds in the backlog efforts in which case the wait would probably be around 3/4 years.

    You seem to be knowledgeable. can you tell anything about EB3 October, 2003 Priority Date?. when will people with that PD be able to file I-485(someone i know missed this year). thanks





    2010 ible quotes on strength bible quotes on strength and courage. strength. tattoo quotes
  • strength. tattoo quotes



  • onemorecame
    11-27 02:37 PM
    It doesn't work anymore



    more...


    bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes about strength.
  • ible quotes about strength.



  • madaram
    08-09 11:25 AM
    pls read what sensenbrenner has to say.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2006/08/09/EDGOBIQ0KA1.DTL





    hair Additional illustrated Bible bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes on strength;
  • ible quotes on strength;



  • alkg
    10-24 10:19 AM
    July 2nd Filer.
    Reciept notice received on October 11th on Phone.
    Waiting for EAD,AP.
    FP Not Done

    Still waiting for physical receipts ,EAD and AP.............
    :mad::(:confused:



    more...


    bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes on strength
  • ible quotes on strength



  • ravindrajadeja
    04-30 08:34 PM
    Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.


    Thanks Chalam.. So who sponsored for her education?..Did she mention in admission process that her fiance is going to sponsor her education and also did she mention that during the F1 visa application process?...OR she did everything on her own not related to her fiance?..

    Thanks again





    hot tattoo ible quotes on strength bible quotes on strength and courage. You gain strength courage and
  • You gain strength courage and



  • Munna Bhai
    11-15 04:27 PM
    This may seem as easy as it sounds, but could you get into trouble. Along with EVL USCIS also asks for pay stubs and W2s for RFE. This is to asses your intentions of continuing the job as mentioned in ur labour. Eventhough GC is for future employer. if USCIS finds out that you are not working in a job which matches the job description, it could create problems.

    No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.



    more...


    house quotes on strength. quotes bible quotes on strength and courage. quotes about strength. Bible
  • quotes about strength. Bible



  • ivar
    03-12 09:57 AM
    After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.

    EB2- PB Dec2003
    485 Filed date: 08/02/07
    Texas service center

    Congratulations !! Enjoy.





    tattoo iblical quotes on strength. bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes on strength and
  • ible quotes on strength and



  • eb3_nepa
    11-06 12:21 PM
    Concurrent H-1Bs are always non-cap.:)

    What does that mean?

    I guess the reason i am asking is coz my spouse can possibly get a job offer in the near future and i was wondering if there was ANY way in which she can get an H1 and start working without having to wait for Oct 2007 :(

    ANY alternative solutions guys? She is on H4 right now and we are both Indian citizens (born in India).



    more...


    pictures ible quotes about strength. bible quotes on strength and courage. Yahoo ible
  • Yahoo ible



  • abhijitp
    06-21 11:26 AM
    for your quick responses!

    I am not SURE that my 140 will be rejected, but historically the attorney/paralegal has made mistakes in almost every stage-- which is why I would not want to take chances.

    The best option right now seems to be to premium process the I-140, and see what happens to it before applying for the 485. There can be issues doing this for ME, bcos of the thing I said here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5199

    Doea anyone have any advice on the situation I tried to explain in the above thread?

    As a general rule, I am beginning to think that the idea of concurrent filing is a bit misleading. Your 485 can be rejected bcos of your 140 being denied. This is not well understood by people (it was not by me) when the think about concurrent filing.

    Thanks!





    dresses You gain strength courage and bible quotes on strength and courage. quotes about strength.
  • quotes about strength.



  • kondur_007
    05-12 08:14 PM
    CIS have been targeting reducing processing times for applications including I-485 (for I-485 they want it to be <180 days). Which they are doing, based on their definition of pending (non retrogressed approvable application). They can easily achieve this, give retrogressed countries/categories bare minimum and they process all other applications as quickly as possible. Which explains all of the following..

    EB3 made unavailable (they have used all the visa numbers)
    EB2-India move way back (they have used all the visa numbers)
    EB1 and EB2 quick approvals (for all current categories) average down to 200 days


    There were around 3000 visas for EB2-1 and EB3-I , considering 1.2 dependent this means GC for no more than 1400 families in each category. The math is simple getting that many applications processed in first 6-8 months was not difficult.

    To add to the woes we have following, which add to the problem, but are not the primary problem.

    Labor substitution
    EB3-EB2 jumps
    Very old name-check cases


    Primary problem is 7% country cap, they way things are if CIS gets enough cases in EB1 and EB2 (none retrogressed categories), then they will be reluctant to issue GC to EB2-I and EB3-I above the minimum (7% quota), since that do not count in their definition of pending cases.

    Right on point. To your list, you can add EB1-C cases.
    At this time there is no way to predict the actual numbers of these...only next three visa bulletins will tell us the actual impact.
    My guess (it is only a GUESS...can't be a prediction as there are no numbers to crunch...) is EB2 I will move forward to at least 2005 or 2006 (may be more) till the end of this fiscal year.
    In any case, EB3 I is going to be very tough to be in...unless CIR has something nicer to offer to those waiting in that category...



    more...


    makeup ible quotes about strength. bible quotes on strength and courage. quotes on strength. quotes
  • quotes on strength. quotes



  • ayazali17
    12-18 01:25 PM
    Hello i am new to this forum, i am looking for some answers involving stock trading? My question is: Can i invest in stocks, mutual fund, etc. while having only a EAD(work Permit)? Do i need get permission from IRS? What do i need to do invest legally? I was thinking of investing with Scottrader.

    Thanks in advance for all the replies.





    girlfriend ible quotes on strength and bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes on strength
  • ible quotes on strength



  • i99
    09-26 01:09 PM
    Almost all threads I see indicate that NSC is behind far more than others.





    hairstyles ible quotes on strength bible quotes on strength and courage. ible quotes about strength
  • ible quotes about strength



  • seeking_GC
    07-28 07:33 PM
    This is the content of the email I received.


    Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXXX
    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On July 28, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov) under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    =========================

    DSLStart can you please post the contents of the email you received?





    scorpioduo
    04-16 04:39 PM
    What is an "MTR"?

    MTR=Motion To Reopen the case





    sen
    02-21 08:02 AM
    Guys,

    I have a similar question. I have both H1 visa (valid till Feb 09) and approved AP document. I am planning to use my H1 during my re-entry into US. Do i still need to present/inform about my AP to POE officer?

    Please advise.