dollar500
04-10 11:39 AM
AFAIK it's not published yet. Also it's two years extension which is under review not three years.
Good luck
Good luck
wallpaper Animals wallpapers

speddi
12-09 12:35 PM
As long as you are still doing S/W related job, don't worry about VB , C# or Java etc ...I myself used AC21 rule to change the job and got GC in September.. I know a lot of ppl got GC after using AC21. Most of the ppl, I know (including me) did not inform USCIS about AC21. Ron Gotcher was my attorney and according to him, sending AC21 documents might complicate the case. Also, he informed me that AC21 rule is practiced in a very liberal way by the USCIS ... so don't worry ...
Thank you very much. Other than giving the letter with salary,job description and showing that it is a full time position, what support do we need from the new employer?
Thank you very much. Other than giving the letter with salary,job description and showing that it is a full time position, what support do we need from the new employer?
gauravster
02-08 06:09 PM
Hi,
I am in a similar position, but slight variations.
H1B from Jul 2003. Already on 7th year extension which expires in Oct 2010. My Priority date is Jun 2007 and I-140 is already approved but, I could not apply for I-485 in Jul 2007 window.
I have the following questions.
1. Can I change a job ? If so, for how long will the H1-B be valid.
2. If the H1-B is valid, can the USCIS reject the application if the my current employer decides to revoke the I-140.
3. If I-140 is revoked, is there is possibility to port the priority date or will it be an entirely new priority date based on new application.
I have been getting conflicting opinions from different people. A particular immigration lawyer I consulted adviced me against a job change, though I might get a new 3 year H1B, he feared CIS might revoke it if I-140 is revoked (it is quiet clear my employer will revoke the I-140). Is there any guidance/cases regarding the same from CIS ?
Thanks very much for your advice.
Much appreciated.
I am in a similar position, but slight variations.
H1B from Jul 2003. Already on 7th year extension which expires in Oct 2010. My Priority date is Jun 2007 and I-140 is already approved but, I could not apply for I-485 in Jul 2007 window.
I have the following questions.
1. Can I change a job ? If so, for how long will the H1-B be valid.
2. If the H1-B is valid, can the USCIS reject the application if the my current employer decides to revoke the I-140.
3. If I-140 is revoked, is there is possibility to port the priority date or will it be an entirely new priority date based on new application.
I have been getting conflicting opinions from different people. A particular immigration lawyer I consulted adviced me against a job change, though I might get a new 3 year H1B, he feared CIS might revoke it if I-140 is revoked (it is quiet clear my employer will revoke the I-140). Is there any guidance/cases regarding the same from CIS ?
Thanks very much for your advice.
Much appreciated.
2011 Funny 3D Animals Wallpapers
desimass77
05-11 01:30 PM
Hi,
I am in your stage. I am in AOS stage with EAD. I applied for FAFSA and I do qualify under 'Qualified Non-Citizen.' But, the school financial aid office was not aware of my situation and it took more than a month for me to educate and make them aware of this.
The FAO people only know about GC or Citizen. You will have to talk to the
School's International Office to evaluate your situation and ask them to talk to your FAO to explain about your immigration status.
Hope this helps.
If you need more info, PM me.
Good Luck.
I am in your stage. I am in AOS stage with EAD. I applied for FAFSA and I do qualify under 'Qualified Non-Citizen.' But, the school financial aid office was not aware of my situation and it took more than a month for me to educate and make them aware of this.
The FAO people only know about GC or Citizen. You will have to talk to the
School's International Office to evaluate your situation and ask them to talk to your FAO to explain about your immigration status.
Hope this helps.
If you need more info, PM me.
Good Luck.
more...
thesparky007
04-25 09:40 PM
thanks kirupa
so you uploaded it?
so you uploaded it?
lostinbeta
10-21 04:02 AM
But what if you don't like jelly-bellys? or your hand gets stuck reaching in? Ahhh... nevermind.
Weird analogy though :)
Weird analogy though :)
more...
student79
03-27 11:00 AM
Thanks so much bajjuri77.
One more question, If I need to add my parents also as a sponsor for the fee/expense for my wife, but they are in India how do I show there bank statement as that will be in Indian Rupees and what documents they I need to get from them to show to INS at the time of status change from H4 to F1.
One more question, If I need to add my parents also as a sponsor for the fee/expense for my wife, but they are in India how do I show there bank statement as that will be in Indian Rupees and what documents they I need to get from them to show to INS at the time of status change from H4 to F1.
2010 animal-fractal-wallpaper-tiger
HopeSprings
07-29 12:15 AM
Geez, how hard can it be!!
Read the lines.
Prereqs:
1. I-485 applied for EB-2 India
2. PD after Jun 1st 2006 (i.e. ,PD is not current)
3. There was an LUD on 07/27
Only then, reply to the thread!!
SunnySurya with date after PD Jun 1st 2006 replied yes, which means this update has nothing to do with the PD being current.
I have PD of Nov 2006, 140-Approved, 485-July 2nd. I have not got any LUD on any of my applications. So, this soft LUD might not be for everybody.
Read the lines.
Prereqs:
1. I-485 applied for EB-2 India
2. PD after Jun 1st 2006 (i.e. ,PD is not current)
3. There was an LUD on 07/27
Only then, reply to the thread!!
SunnySurya with date after PD Jun 1st 2006 replied yes, which means this update has nothing to do with the PD being current.
I have PD of Nov 2006, 140-Approved, 485-July 2nd. I have not got any LUD on any of my applications. So, this soft LUD might not be for everybody.
more...
glamzon
07-19 03:38 PM
Translate it yourself , but make sure you do line to line Translation and get it notarized ... simple
hair animal computer wallpaper free

peacocklover
11-11 12:48 PM
This stinky ba%^#@rd speaks loud and confuses people a lot with out giving the clear picture of broken legal immigration and with out mentioning the pain of long waiting legal immigrants (Current system neglects and keeps honestly taxpaying and law abiding legal immigration based applicants , this jerk never mention the facts of the broken system, it's taking 15 yrs to get a green card for legal immigrant to become permanent resident which is unfair and keeps that individual and applicant family in the state of limbo). He always mixes legals with illegals (undocumented) and confuses all with his border protection preachings and with out respecting the country's backbone of business immigration.
He should be sent to jail and needs to be punished seriously.
Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants
Lou Dobbs has long railed against illegal immigration and the employers who hire undocumented workers. Dobbs generated controversy � and faced boycotts � for attacking "illegal aliens" as host of a nightly CNN show. And since leaving the network in December, Dobbs has kept talking about the issue in interviews, in which he's also left open the possibility of running for senator or president.
But Dobbs might want to pause before making illegal immigration a signature campaign issue: At least five illegal immigrants have reportedly worked on his properties.
The liberal Nation magazine, in a yearlong investigation conducted with the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, found that "Dobbs has relied for years on undocumented labor for the upkeep of his multimillion-dollar estates and the horses he keeps for his 22-year-old daughter, Hillary, a champion show jumper."
The Nation's Isabel Macdonald writes that while Dobbs has bashed employers for hiring immigrants without papers, he "has been far from vigilant about the status of workers laboring on his own properties." (The Nation has long editorialized against Dobbs and those who agree with him on immigration.)
Dobbs owns a 300-acre estate in Sussex, N.J., and a winter home in West Palm Beach, Fla. His daughter keeps five show horses worth about $1 million each at several stables; the horses are owned by the Dobbs Group, of which Lou Dobbs is president.
Macdonald spoke with several immigrants who were employed to work on winter property and helped with the upkeep of Dobbs' horses at stables in Vermont and Florida. "I looked after Dobbs' horses while I was illegal," said one man. Another worker said that he believed Hillary Dobbs knew they didn't have papers. (The workers did not give their real names for fear of deportation.)
Macdonald wrote that another worker worked on the garden at Dobbs' Florida property. On one occasion, that worker said, Lou Dobbs � who referred to himself as "Luis" � instructed him in Spanish to talk to his boss about moving a specific plant. Macdonald interviewed other immigrants who worked at the holiday home.
Hillary Dobbs did not comment for the article. And Lou Dobbs, through a radio producer on "The Lou Dobbs Show," declined to comment. Robert Zeller, Dobbs' attorney, said Dobbs would answer questions only on his live radio show; the Nation agreed to be on the show, but only after publication.
Dobbs has not yet responded to a request from The Upshot to discuss the allegations, which are sure to get attention given the commentator's very public views on the subject. The Nation compiled a video of Dobbs' past statements
Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants | The Upshot Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101007/cm_yblog_upshot/report-lou-dobbs-employed-undocumented-immigrants)
He should be sent to jail and needs to be punished seriously.
Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants
Lou Dobbs has long railed against illegal immigration and the employers who hire undocumented workers. Dobbs generated controversy � and faced boycotts � for attacking "illegal aliens" as host of a nightly CNN show. And since leaving the network in December, Dobbs has kept talking about the issue in interviews, in which he's also left open the possibility of running for senator or president.
But Dobbs might want to pause before making illegal immigration a signature campaign issue: At least five illegal immigrants have reportedly worked on his properties.
The liberal Nation magazine, in a yearlong investigation conducted with the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, found that "Dobbs has relied for years on undocumented labor for the upkeep of his multimillion-dollar estates and the horses he keeps for his 22-year-old daughter, Hillary, a champion show jumper."
The Nation's Isabel Macdonald writes that while Dobbs has bashed employers for hiring immigrants without papers, he "has been far from vigilant about the status of workers laboring on his own properties." (The Nation has long editorialized against Dobbs and those who agree with him on immigration.)
Dobbs owns a 300-acre estate in Sussex, N.J., and a winter home in West Palm Beach, Fla. His daughter keeps five show horses worth about $1 million each at several stables; the horses are owned by the Dobbs Group, of which Lou Dobbs is president.
Macdonald spoke with several immigrants who were employed to work on winter property and helped with the upkeep of Dobbs' horses at stables in Vermont and Florida. "I looked after Dobbs' horses while I was illegal," said one man. Another worker said that he believed Hillary Dobbs knew they didn't have papers. (The workers did not give their real names for fear of deportation.)
Macdonald wrote that another worker worked on the garden at Dobbs' Florida property. On one occasion, that worker said, Lou Dobbs � who referred to himself as "Luis" � instructed him in Spanish to talk to his boss about moving a specific plant. Macdonald interviewed other immigrants who worked at the holiday home.
Hillary Dobbs did not comment for the article. And Lou Dobbs, through a radio producer on "The Lou Dobbs Show," declined to comment. Robert Zeller, Dobbs' attorney, said Dobbs would answer questions only on his live radio show; the Nation agreed to be on the show, but only after publication.
Dobbs has not yet responded to a request from The Upshot to discuss the allegations, which are sure to get attention given the commentator's very public views on the subject. The Nation compiled a video of Dobbs' past statements
Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants | The Upshot Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101007/cm_yblog_upshot/report-lou-dobbs-employed-undocumented-immigrants)
more...
chem2
06-15 09:07 AM
if you completed an I-9 with your employer after you recd your green card, you may be able to ask them if they are willing to let you make a copy from their files.
hot Animal wallpaper 100
virginia_desi
02-13 03:28 PM
PD: October 2, 2002
Country: India
First Labor: EB3 (approved in May 2006)
First I-140 approved: July 2006
Second Labor: EB2 (filed in June 2007 and approved in December 07)
Second I-140: Filed in January 2008 requesting retention of priority date
I-485: Filed in April 2008
Second I-140 approved in August 2008 with incorrect priority date
Contacted AILA in December 2008 because priority date was incorrect on second approved I-140.
USCIS email on February 9.
Country: India
First Labor: EB3 (approved in May 2006)
First I-140 approved: July 2006
Second Labor: EB2 (filed in June 2007 and approved in December 07)
Second I-140: Filed in January 2008 requesting retention of priority date
I-485: Filed in April 2008
Second I-140 approved in August 2008 with incorrect priority date
Contacted AILA in December 2008 because priority date was incorrect on second approved I-140.
USCIS email on February 9.
more...
house Funny 3D Animal Cartoons - 3D
uma001
11-04 10:52 PM
click Edit - then "Go Advanced" button to change the Title. Save.
Thanks cygent
Thanks cygent
tattoo funny 3d animal wallpaper
pthoko
06-19 12:43 PM
Does the affidavit for Birth be on Stamp paper?? All those who have obtained affidavits, please advise.
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
pictures Animal Sized Wallpaper Image
gc_check
02-13 09:41 PM
Do not rush to decission. If you have good realtion with the current company, you can get assurance they do not revoke I-140 and also have the new employer file for H1 transfer under premium process. This will secure a 3 yr entension. Once this is done, see if the new employer starts GC as promissed or if you PD comes current, you can file for I-485 with your current employer for future job, and join him when the GC is approved or switch to the current employer with EAD after 485. It is workable, but there is a little amount of risk, if the new company messes thing with GC. They have to start on time and also make sure the new company had not layoff's recently, this will further delay the PERM filing. Also the current employermust not revoke your I-140. Only you know you status better than any one posting to forum. Make a good choice which is best for you and as long as you have all things staright forward and things done correctly / legally there should not be any issue. With USCIS, inspte of all, a little amount of luck is also requried. :)
dresses 844X Animals Wallpaper

gc_dream07
03-04 05:14 PM
I think you can do some community service. Check with public library or school.
more...
makeup 3d animal wallpaper - 3d fish
cleopatra
02-07 10:24 AM
Thanks for the response.
The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.
So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.
I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.
To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.
So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?
The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.
So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.
I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.
To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.
So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?
girlfriend 3d animal wallpaper - 3d dog

coopheal
12-07 08:56 AM
My lawyer mentioned that we have to be in same or similar position at the time filing I-1485 and when its being adjudicated. After filing and before adjudicating we can be in any other position.
Is this correct?
Is this correct?
hairstyles Animal wallpaper 113
nozerd
02-23 12:38 PM
Is IV aware of this meeting
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=2555
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=2555
reverendflash
10-21 03:54 AM
No, no problem with asking me any question... just beware, I might just answer you! :P
Nothing sinister... she's still alive, married again... hope she's happy (we've spoken twice in10 years)...
Right after that I kinda had an epiphany about not liking who I was becoming, and saw it wasn't where she was going, so I left, at about 3:00 in the morning, with her ring in my hand (she threw it at me), and the clothes on my back...
We will just say my life became much more spiritual from that night on... :cool:
Rev:elderly:
Nothing sinister... she's still alive, married again... hope she's happy (we've spoken twice in10 years)...
Right after that I kinda had an epiphany about not liking who I was becoming, and saw it wasn't where she was going, so I left, at about 3:00 in the morning, with her ring in my hand (she threw it at me), and the clothes on my back...
We will just say my life became much more spiritual from that night on... :cool:
Rev:elderly:
stones
06-30 05:46 PM
My OPT was ended on Dec 6th, 2008, I am a Ph.D graduate.
I got H1B approved (Company A - Technology Company - not software)from Oct 1st 2008 to august 1st 2011
I lost my job in September, 2008 and I moved to company B (Software), USCIS received my application at the end of October, 2008. It is still under process.
Recently in June, I moved to another job (Company C - non profit and very good institute). Now USCIS is aksing (I have time to provide this until July 20th) for paystubs in October to check my valid stay in US, which I do not have, I only had OPT Card and I20.
What is my Option now? Do they approve or ask me to go back to India and get stamped right away? or If they deny it now, what should I do? Please help me out. I paid $230 to sheila murthy before I got this job, she said they would either they approve, or they would ask me to get stamped by going India. Please help me out,
Thank You
I got H1B approved (Company A - Technology Company - not software)from Oct 1st 2008 to august 1st 2011
I lost my job in September, 2008 and I moved to company B (Software), USCIS received my application at the end of October, 2008. It is still under process.
Recently in June, I moved to another job (Company C - non profit and very good institute). Now USCIS is aksing (I have time to provide this until July 20th) for paystubs in October to check my valid stay in US, which I do not have, I only had OPT Card and I20.
What is my Option now? Do they approve or ask me to go back to India and get stamped right away? or If they deny it now, what should I do? Please help me out. I paid $230 to sheila murthy before I got this job, she said they would either they approve, or they would ask me to get stamped by going India. Please help me out,
Thank You