ultrasparc
09-01 08:13 PM
My PD is in Apr 2002, EB3. I filed for EAD renewal on Jun 23 2008. Got approval on Aug 13 2008. got EAD for 1 year in mail instead of 2 year.
I called USCIS they told me use EAD and file new I9 form with employer based on this 1 year EAD. Then re-file new I765 form with USCIS with cover letter explaining why I should get two year EAD; plus send orginal EAD back. if USCIS find any error on their side they will correct it and send new EAD cards.
I am scared to send orignal EAD back.. just in case employer ask for EAD card again!!
Is this procedure sounds right? Any one have any experience with this process?
I called USCIS they told me use EAD and file new I9 form with employer based on this 1 year EAD. Then re-file new I765 form with USCIS with cover letter explaining why I should get two year EAD; plus send orginal EAD back. if USCIS find any error on their side they will correct it and send new EAD cards.
I am scared to send orignal EAD back.. just in case employer ask for EAD card again!!
Is this procedure sounds right? Any one have any experience with this process?
wallpaper angel of death
eb3retro
04-15 08:38 AM
All,
I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.
Questions .....
a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...
Thanks in advance ..
Lalit
also update ur profile..
I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.
Questions .....
a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...
Thanks in advance ..
Lalit
also update ur profile..
desighee
10-28 05:15 PM
What game and who are these people?
i think shraddha is a girl and saburi looks like a car similar to subaru
i think shraddha is a girl and saburi looks like a car similar to subaru
2011 Death Wallpaper
sargon
01-26 12:09 PM
Who deleted it?
more...
abhishek101
05-20 09:18 AM
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
I just finished doing that (in March) my lawyer only filed 485 for my spouse, once the documents for her were received by USCIS, we sent a interfiling letter to use I140 from Eb2 for my 485.
I got approved in 3 days after they received their letter and my wife got her GC in 2 months.
Good Luck
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
I just finished doing that (in March) my lawyer only filed 485 for my spouse, once the documents for her were received by USCIS, we sent a interfiling letter to use I140 from Eb2 for my 485.
I got approved in 3 days after they received their letter and my wife got her GC in 2 months.
Good Luck
Dakshini R. Sen
06-26 11:17 AM
Thank You Ms. Sen.
Could you please suggest some other ways to take care of the 3 years pending I-140. i know premium process is one way to go for it & make INS pick the case. But is there any other way?
Thanx in advance
There is a �Streamline� e-mailbox for EB-3 I-140s for AILA attorneys to send inquiries. If EB-3 I-140 case was filed prior to December 31, 2008, AILA attorneys can submit an inquiry to this specific e-mail address provided by the USCIS. This is available only if the case is filed at the Texas Service Center.
So if your case falls under this category please request your attorney to send an e-mail inquiry to this streamline e-mail address and make an inquiry.
Dakshini R. Sen
Attorney at Law
Law offices of Dakshini R. Sen, P.C.
212-242-1677
713-278-1677
Could you please suggest some other ways to take care of the 3 years pending I-140. i know premium process is one way to go for it & make INS pick the case. But is there any other way?
Thanx in advance
There is a �Streamline� e-mailbox for EB-3 I-140s for AILA attorneys to send inquiries. If EB-3 I-140 case was filed prior to December 31, 2008, AILA attorneys can submit an inquiry to this specific e-mail address provided by the USCIS. This is available only if the case is filed at the Texas Service Center.
So if your case falls under this category please request your attorney to send an e-mail inquiry to this streamline e-mail address and make an inquiry.
Dakshini R. Sen
Attorney at Law
Law offices of Dakshini R. Sen, P.C.
212-242-1677
713-278-1677
more...
god_bless_you
08-15 09:39 AM
they will make any statement only if they are pounded by letters from us. if you want you can post their contacts on the forum and everyone can write letters to them.
we can ask support from
http://www.usinpac.com/
let us register with USINPAC from here
http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp
another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
check Politics section on this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American
another interesting item ..
Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).
we can ask support from
http://www.usinpac.com/
let us register with USINPAC from here
http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp
another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
check Politics section on this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American
another interesting item ..
Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).
2010 angel of death Wallpaper
chem2
08-17 07:07 AM
The employer cannot ask you to pay H1 filing fees. You may be responsible for attorney fees, but legally the employer is not allowed to charge you for any filing fees they pay the USCIS (the ~1400 $ you mentioned earlier). I have been in the same situation for many years, my employer requires me to pay attorney fees, but they take care of the H1 filing fees.
I'm no legal expert, but the extra 1000$ tagged on for attorney consultation sounds bogus to me. Attorney fees should include any and all required consultations.
Since you have no plans to join this employer, you may want to investigate what legal options you have, for example, complaining to DOL, USCIS, etc.
good luck. i hope everything works out for you.
I'm no legal expert, but the extra 1000$ tagged on for attorney consultation sounds bogus to me. Attorney fees should include any and all required consultations.
Since you have no plans to join this employer, you may want to investigate what legal options you have, for example, complaining to DOL, USCIS, etc.
good luck. i hope everything works out for you.
more...
bkarnik
11-09 09:23 AM
Are you advertising your Law Office on the message board...????
A number of members have reported this and other posts as advertisements. However, since the post does not contain any mention of the law firm or its details and is related to immigration issues, the posts will be allowed to remain. In fact, if bzuccaro is indeed a lawyer, then I (in my personal capacity) thank him for taking the time to post informative and educational updates on this forum as long as he does not use the forum to advertise his firm. Members are, of course, more than welcome to contact bzuccaro individually if they wish to talk with him one-to-one. But IV is in no way recommending this lawyer or liable for any issues or disputes arising if members were to establish an attorney-client relationship with bzuccaro or his firm.
A number of members have reported this and other posts as advertisements. However, since the post does not contain any mention of the law firm or its details and is related to immigration issues, the posts will be allowed to remain. In fact, if bzuccaro is indeed a lawyer, then I (in my personal capacity) thank him for taking the time to post informative and educational updates on this forum as long as he does not use the forum to advertise his firm. Members are, of course, more than welcome to contact bzuccaro individually if they wish to talk with him one-to-one. But IV is in no way recommending this lawyer or liable for any issues or disputes arising if members were to establish an attorney-client relationship with bzuccaro or his firm.
hair Angel of Death
SunnySurya
07-17 12:44 PM
Any Idea, why the processing times have not been released yet?
more...

chanduv23
09-09 03:14 PM
HILLSBORO
GRESHAM
LYOOD CENTER
BEAVERTON
SALEM
EUGENE
VANCOUVER
LETS MOVE THE MOUNT HOOD
LETS BRING ST HELENS TO DC
GRESHAM
LYOOD CENTER
BEAVERTON
SALEM
EUGENE
VANCOUVER
LETS MOVE THE MOUNT HOOD
LETS BRING ST HELENS TO DC
hot Death Note by TarMinastirsvk; angel of death wallpaper.
rahulpatel
08-14 02:35 PM
I worked for my employer at this vendor. At the time, my employer agreed on paper to give me a specified amount but only after the vendor pays. Vendor has been giving him troubles as regards my pay, so my employer made me wait frustratingly for months to give me pay. Just recently only after much trouble he released part of the amount. But now he learnt that he might have to go to court about the vendor. As a result, now he is denying me MY remaining pay!! I already waited for 4 months now, and can NOT take this strain anymore. My friends advised me to take this issue to Court or DOL. But my employer threatens that I will have no case.
Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?
Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?
more...
house Death Angel Live Wallpaper
samir
04-27 08:48 PM
Hi,
Can some one help me out on the above subject, i had birthcertificate which contains only my Father's name( This birth certificate got from MRO office at AP, India). One of my friend told me that the birth certificate should contain both Mother and Father's Name.
Can some one provide me sample birth certficate , so that it will helpfull to me send to my parents, so that i will get BC from MRO office, AP, India.
Thanks inadvance
Please check with your local Indian consulate if they can issue a BC. If you have a current original passport which includes the names of both your parents, it should work fine. Your original BC is not required.
Link to this service provided by the Consulate General in San Francisco
http://www.cgisf.org/visa/indian_services.html#mis-bc
Can some one help me out on the above subject, i had birthcertificate which contains only my Father's name( This birth certificate got from MRO office at AP, India). One of my friend told me that the birth certificate should contain both Mother and Father's Name.
Can some one provide me sample birth certficate , so that it will helpfull to me send to my parents, so that i will get BC from MRO office, AP, India.
Thanks inadvance
Please check with your local Indian consulate if they can issue a BC. If you have a current original passport which includes the names of both your parents, it should work fine. Your original BC is not required.
Link to this service provided by the Consulate General in San Francisco
http://www.cgisf.org/visa/indian_services.html#mis-bc
tattoo angel of death wallpaper. Angel Of Death Wallpaper,
WaitingForMyGC
02-24 04:19 PM
Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.
Dude, Are you planning to marry an american citizen? :-)
Just kidding..
Dude, Are you planning to marry an american citizen? :-)
Just kidding..
more...
pictures angel of death wallpaper. Angel Of Death Lineage II
HV000
11-16 06:43 PM
That is exactly what the senate has been doing. And the House too.
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
Good one!! Its high time they ALSO recognize our plight and pass a resolution on our "alien" presence here!!
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
Good one!! Its high time they ALSO recognize our plight and pass a resolution on our "alien" presence here!!
dresses angel of death Image
paskal
09-17 01:45 PM
would not do to change names like that
but many organizations use a decscritor line to define themselves
eg:
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
The voice of clinical endocrinology
you will find many others like that...why not something like
Immigration Voice
Working for reform in legal immigration
or
A voice for legal immigrants
but many organizations use a decscritor line to define themselves
eg:
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
The voice of clinical endocrinology
you will find many others like that...why not something like
Immigration Voice
Working for reform in legal immigration
or
A voice for legal immigrants
more...
makeup Angel Of Death Wallpaper
sundarraj61
11-04 10:39 PM
I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.
-sundar
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
-sundar
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
girlfriend Angel of Death Wallpaper
northstar
07-18 01:11 AM
I dont think this should be our priority, his reporting is mostly based on illegal immigration, he does talk about H1B visa sometimes and has reported some incorrect facts, but again his focus is more towards cleaning up the H1B visa system so that things are transparent rather than stopping it altogether.
hairstyles Death Metal
Kapils573
10-07 03:07 PM
I had a OHIO driver's license for last 5 yrs and moved as a consultant. I worked in Memphis,Texas and PA. I did not change my OHIO license in Memphis and Texas as the duration of the projects were short. Finally I did change to PA drivers license. When I did change to PA driver's license ,I took with me my apartment lease copy, Telephone bill, H1B-I797 and OHIO driver's license.
I was able to change it to PA driver's license. Maybe if u show more supporting documents , or go to another license bureau in Maryland they will change the license for u
Hope that helps
Kapil
I was able to change it to PA driver's license. Maybe if u show more supporting documents , or go to another license bureau in Maryland they will change the license for u
Hope that helps
Kapil
calaway42
10-04 12:19 AM
ok! well let me go try your steps .. wish me a luck :)
lacrossegc
06-25 01:19 PM
IMHO The problem will arise with USCIS only if the employer does not pay AT ALL ... delayed/irregular payments (as long as they meet the proffered wage on the LCA) should be fine. Not paying at all will be a serious breach of contract and the employers will be in serious trouble for doing that ....
What I meant to say is, I did not get paid in 2007 for the work I performed in 2007. But I got paid last month for the pay periods (up to 12/15/07). So that amount will reflect in this year's W2 and not last year's.
Like you had rightly said in your last para, I am concerned if USCIS would have a problem about the fact that I did not gt paid and receive a W2 even though I worked on H1-B in 2007. When they process my I-485, I am afraid this might come up as a query.
I am going to talk to the lawyers about this. I would like to know how this situation can be addressed today as the damage has already been done.
What I meant to say is, I did not get paid in 2007 for the work I performed in 2007. But I got paid last month for the pay periods (up to 12/15/07). So that amount will reflect in this year's W2 and not last year's.
Like you had rightly said in your last para, I am concerned if USCIS would have a problem about the fact that I did not gt paid and receive a W2 even though I worked on H1-B in 2007. When they process my I-485, I am afraid this might come up as a query.
I am going to talk to the lawyers about this. I would like to know how this situation can be addressed today as the damage has already been done.