aishwarya rai wallpaper

images aishwarya rai wallpaper new aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 107
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 107



  • prouddesi
    10-15 04:31 PM
    Hello Folks,

    We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.

    Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
    Date: Saturday, November 10th.
    Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.

    I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!

    PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.

    Thank you in advance! :)


    Southern California IV members,

    There are several action items that we are currently working on in the Southern California group including meeting with our lawmakers, membership drive events and getting together volunteers to make calls for the DC Rally. We urgently need active participants to help us carry out these action items. Please contribute your time and effort so that IV can succeed in resolving our issues.

    For more information, join us at our yahoo group:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/





    wallpaper Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 107 aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai
  • Aishwarya Rai



  • help43
    09-12 09:58 AM
    Please advise on what documents that i need to submit for H1-B amendment

    1) Previous employer Paystubs
    2) Offer letter from new company...
    3) Previous I-94
    4) I-20 ...
    5)-----





    aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers



  • sad_angel
    05-18 02:09 PM
    any answers please?





    2011 Aishwarya Rai aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 800 x
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 800 x



  • mlkedave
    03-08 03:44 PM
    u know what im trying to say,ferns work was top notch but i just though the three of us were about equal.



    more...


    aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers



  • irrational
    04-04 11:33 AM
    Folks,
    Here is some update. Hopefully, someone might find this useful.

    Today (4/4/2008) I took an InfoPass appointment in Dallas:
    The lady at the window said, the case is in TSC and that particular office(Local Office???) has not recieved the file yet. So she asked me to write a letter to TSC.

    I thought I would call the TSC first and see if I can get a quicker response:

    I called the TSC using the key combo (Thanks guys)
    The agent was helpful:
    - The Notice which was returned was the Reciept Notices..It seems those will not be resent, so I should not worry about it.
    - My Wife's address was still wrong on the file, I recorrected it. This is after I got a confirmation in the mail :confused: :( -- Is there anyway we/Lawyer can confirm it ?
    - Our Finger Print Notices are initiated but not yet scheduled by the local ASC. We'll get notices once the FPs are scheduled (What does this mean???)

    Key Combo used:
    1-800-375-5283
    1 -> 2 -> 2 -> 6 -> 1 .. Application Number .. 1 -> 1 -> 3 -> 4

    If the message something like, "No agents are available at TSC.. trasfering to NSC" hangup and try again.


    Hope this helps someone else too.





    aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper



  • X-Wing
    05-16 11:28 AM
    Bindas,

    I believe one can send all applications in one packet, but be sure to include separate copies of supporting documents for each application with each sub-packet (per app). If paying by check, send separate checks (although I seem to recall you saying you'd paid by credit card).

    Keep us posted on your renewal experience!

    Thanks,



    more...


    aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai 13715
  • Aishwarya Rai 13715



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    06-10 12:35 AM
    Pl. help with your precious advice. I got laid off five months back. I kept hunting new job but could not get one. Now I plan to move out of the country. In the circumstances, is my employer who was holding my H1b during termination, liable to give return tickets to my base country ? Can I claim the same after five monthsof my termination since I failed to get any job? What about my family members?

    Can anyone send any link emphasising this Rule so that I can quote that to my employer?
    Any advice in this respect is highly appreciated. Thanks.





    2010 Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers aishwarya rai wallpaper. aishwarya rai wallpaper new
  • aishwarya rai wallpaper new



  • belmontboy
    01-31 03:38 AM
    why is this under "All other Green Card issues"? In this google era, you find solutions to most of your day to day problems with a simple google search. You don't have to create a separate thread for this.

    That being said, dispute your bill.

    Previous bills often serve as an estimate of one's monthly electricity usage. Any anamolies in current bills can be disputed on comparison with previous bills.

    Good luck btw...



    more...


    aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Black Wallpaper
  • Aishwarya Rai Black Wallpaper



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-25 11:55 AM
    good find. I added this link in the personal message section of my IM. within minutes 2 sent IMs indicating that they had no idea it was so complicated for legals. :)





    hair Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 800 x aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya rai wallpapers
  • Aishwarya rai wallpapers



  • pjalan
    03-31 04:45 PM
    Hi All Gurus:

    I am changing my employer with pending I-140 and I-485 both > 180 days.

    RD: 07/23
    ND: 09/13
    EB2/TSC
    PD:12/04

    I might recieve an RFE as I did not submit experience letters from my previous employers. I have a masters degree from US.

    Just in case I get an RFE on I-140 and old lawyers/old company chose not to respond what are my options? I have letters with me now and can myself respond to RFE if I know what it is about.

    if RFE goes unresponded is MTR the only option left??

    Thanks in anticipation.



    more...


    aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 105
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 105



  • drirshad
    06-30 02:51 PM
    Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....

    I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....





    hot Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Image
  • Aishwarya Rai Image



  • smuggymba
    09-15 09:52 AM
    Not workable if we don't have the number of real active members, which I think is a big problem. We have 40K userid's and only 1000 votes.... doesn't' make sense. Either these id's are fake, obsolete or created in error.

    so, with 1000 ppl...20 per months. = 20K.



    more...


    house Aishwarya Rai aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in
  • Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in



  • rajmalhotra
    02-08 04:46 PM
    This refers to only duplicate filling through same employer, there are no rules for applying multiple fillings through multiple employers:

    "Mr. Aytes expressed concern that people might file duplicate petitions in order to increase their chances under the randomized selection, and USCIS plans to issue a regulation to prevent such duplicative filings. If an employer filed another petition with a minor change in the salary or the worksite, it would be considered a duplicative petition. Mr. Aytes warned that both petitions would get rejected"

    From www.immigration-law.com
    ---------------------------------

    01/28/2008: Risk of Multiple Filing of FY 2009 H-1B Cap Cases
    � Question: We run an IT consulting business for the employers and are scheduled to file a number of FY 2009 H-1B cap cases in coming April 2008. I understand that in FY 2008 H-1B cap filing, employers filed multiple H-1B petitions for the same foreign worker for the same position and some were successful in obtaining H-1B in the lottery. What are the chances that the same opportunity may be available in FY 2009 H-1B cap filing?
    � Discussion: The USCIS is predicting that the FY 2009 H-1B cap numbers are likely to run on the first day, April 1, 2008, Tuesday. It is also obvious that the agency may have to go through a random selection lottery process again this year. The USCIS recognizes the problem of multiple petition filing for the same employees by the same employers and has released an information that this year the agency intends to sort out such multiple filings and reject or deny all of them. It must be a challenging task for the Service Centers to undertake such work, but it is obvious that unlike the previous year, the risk of filing multiple petitions by the same employer for the same employee for the same positions will be substantially high since the USCIS has been developing so-called "account system" of immigration benefits processing and adjudication. No one knows how far the agency has gone to develop the account system. One of the accounts the agency was expected to develop was to develop the employer account databases.
    � However, there is a legal issue as to whether the USCIS can either reject or deny the multiple H-1B petitions for a given alien by the multiple different employers for different positions. Such multiple filings will not give any benefit to a given employer, but from the perspectives of the alien employees, the chance of random selection may increase substantially. It is uncertain whether the agency will expand their policy against the multiple filings by the multiple employers, but in the event they adopt such policy, the agency may face legal challenge in courts by the U.S. employers. From each employer's perspectives, it may be construed an illegal deprivation of their rights to petition for a required foreign worker, particularly when each employer had no knowledge of other employers' filing of the H-1B petitions for the same employee. Interesting question to watch ahead.


    This yr for H1B's whoever applies from more than one employer then his application will not be considered in the random pick.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188





    tattoo Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya rai
  • Aishwarya rai



  • leonqiu
    06-14 07:40 PM
    First, Congrats to everyone and IV Core Team!!

    Priority Date may retrogress again. I am debating right now if I need to push my lawyer to file I-485 ASAP (hired by the firm, won't move a bit if not being bugged).

    My understanding is: the immediate benefits for my wife and me once I-485 is filed are Advanced Parole and Employment Authorization Document.

    My question is: are AP and EAD linked with Priority Date in any way, or you will have them once I-485 package is sent, no matter what? In other words, if PD retrogresses again in the near future, will AP and EAD be delayed also?

    Thanks again!!! Sorry, have to open a thread like this. Went thru 30+ pages of posting on I-485, haven't found the answer.



    more...


    pictures Aishwarya Rai 13715 aishwarya rai wallpaper. aishwarya rai wallpapers.
  • aishwarya rai wallpapers.



  • immigrationvoice1
    01-31 09:36 PM
    Has anyone analyzed who would be an ideal president from our point of view? Does IV endorse any candidate?

    In my opinion IV should not be "endorsing" any candidate and one among the many reasons could be, none of the members of IV have voting rights in this country! Why should IV even think of endorsing anyone in this scenario ?

    I guess what you meant to ask was who amongst the current contestants does the IV leadership thinks would be pro legal highly skilled immigrant if he/she happens to get elected to the White House.

    Please correct me if I am wrong with the above.





    dresses Aishwarya Rai Image aishwarya rai wallpaper. 55 Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers
  • 55 Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers



  • marlo
    07-18 12:03 AM
    interesting to note the arrests did not matter.



    more...


    makeup Aishwarya Rai Black Wallpaper aishwarya rai wallpaper. Aishwarya Rai
  • Aishwarya Rai



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 02:31 AM
    Damm skippy :beam:

    ::: ok, I suggest we stop spamming now :) :::





    girlfriend Aishwarya rai aishwarya rai wallpaper. aishwarya-rai-wallpapers
  • aishwarya-rai-wallpapers



  • GCcomesoon
    03-14 01:20 PM
    Hi

    Are there any updates to the Bill that is being discussed right now ? I mean we have updates saying that they are discussing illegal immigration, border security, etc. I guess all of us are waiting to see & hear if something about us is getting discussed there. Something which would benefit our own community.

    Please don't get me wrong, but many people hopefully look at the posts everyday thinking that there might be an update which might benefit thier case.I would urge & request someone from core members to give continuous updates.That would also eliminate lot of doubts especially amongst groups who are not very clear on the immigration voice activities.

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon





    hairstyles Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 105 aishwarya rai wallpaper. aishwarya-rai-wallpaper-68.jpg
  • aishwarya-rai-wallpaper-68.jpg



  • crystal
    07-04 10:09 PM
    Are sure about whether you can go for stammping to canada when you are going for first time stamping? I think you need to go to india where they can check your education credentials. If you have done masters/bachelors in u.s then only you can go to canada i guess . I am not very sure about it though. I read it somewhere.

    When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.

    For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.

    i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.

    i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.





    whiteStallion
    10-17 02:55 PM
    Just an advice, please do not accept 1099 from your consulting company. I had the experience and paid a lot more in tax at the end of the year than I would have paid in W2 as 1099 is considered as business income. You'll be paying more taxes than W2.
    So always stick to W2 when you are getting your salary from your consulting company. If Consulting company is paying you in 1099, then they do not pay Payroll taxes on your salary and thus save money. If they are paying you in w2, which they are supposed to(you being on H1), they have to pay payroll taxes themselves.





    niceguy
    02-22 06:22 PM
    For me they accepted interfiling and it introduced another problem. I had 140/485 filed with sub LC and before they looked at this concurrent file, another I140 with my original LC approved. Both are in EB2. We asked uscis to use my second approved I140 in place of pending I140 (lc sub). After 6 months, they looked at my concurrent file, sent rfe and denied my first I140 as they didn't agree my BITS-pilani MS is equal to US masters.

    Then they looked at our request on interfiling that was sent 6 months before, then sent an intent to revoke on my approved I140 too with the same reason. Our attorney replied this time equating my AMIETE to US bachelors since they any way denied with Masters. We are still waiting after 2 months+.

    The moral is, they accept the interfiling, but it takes time for them to put it in your file - some one said 2-3 months. You don't receive any ack on successful interfiling though.

    Hope this helps.