1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe

images 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe Dark Forest Green Metallic / Dark
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe Dark Forest Green Metallic / Dark



  • gcisadawg
    06-25 11:05 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc

    Although you dont realize, in this case, you would be using AC21....Your I-140 is approved and I-485 pending for 180 days, and you are moving from your original GC sponsor to a different employer. That is AC21 for you! The part of law that allows you to port your GC from original GC sponsor to a different employer.

    Think of this scenario. You work for Company A on H1/L1. Company B sponsors your GC. You join B after you get your GC. In this case, there is no Ac21 involved. But in your case, according to my understanding, you would be invoking AC21.

    Thanks!





    wallpaper 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe Dark Forest Green Metallic / Dark 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT



  • snathan
    04-25 11:26 AM
    yawn

    Keep yawning....





    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 Dr GT Coupe picture, exterior
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 Dr GT Coupe picture, exterior



  • pappu
    10-24 01:41 PM
    It may be better to contact Judy Woodruff, who is driving this whole program at Yahoo. I remember seeing Judy as a former CNN anchor (quite a prominent one).

    Judy may be the link to other possibilities for IV.
    http://www.nndb.com/people/805/000050655/

    Pappu?
    Thank you for the effort and initiative. After seeing your post, i have been trying to find contact of Judy Woodruff and havnt had much luck yet.If I get her contact I can call/write regarding IV.





    2011 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT



  • immique
    03-30 12:27 AM
    please update us on when you get your visa and please post your entire experience as it would help others. you should have applied for AP while you are in US. Now that you are outside and do not have AP, the only options I see are you just wait on the visa from US consulate in Canada or alternatively, you can request your passport back telling them that you would like to apply for visa in India as you cannot stay in Canada for an extended period of time.



    more...


    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. pontiac grand prix gtp specs.
  • pontiac grand prix gtp specs.



  • gcwaiting17
    10-14 11:55 PM
    still waiting for FP ...





    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. Grand Prix GT 2DR Coupe V6 Non
  • Grand Prix GT 2DR Coupe V6 Non



  • ashkam
    07-18 02:17 PM
    If Skill Bill passes eventually, won't EB2 be beneficial over EB3.

    I used my EB2 (jan 2006) over EB3 (March 2005)

    SKIL doesnt look at EB2 or EB3, only whether you have a US graduate degree in STEM.



    more...


    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe



  • ragnarok
    07-19 08:51 PM
    Thanks for the response.

    My Priority Date is:

    March 16, 2001.


    What can you guys tell me?



    Thanks.





    2010 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 Dr GT Coupe picture, exterior 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT



  • no_more_anger
    02-06 05:46 PM
    > If you are promoted as IT manager having significant overlap of job functions, you should be fine.

    No. That is incorrect. A manager is responsible for managing people (besides other
    duties). That is a totally different job description and different category for labor.

    Some useful info:
    * If you are on H1 and job description changes (like u become a manager), H1
    amendmend MUST be filed.
    * If you are using EAD, then company doesn't need to file anything. If a RFE comes,
    you are required to show proof of job position with job description corresponding to
    that of approved labor. If your company is ready to do that (or u can get that somehow),
    you are good.
    * If you don't follow the rules, you WILL be fine as long as a RFE does not come :-)
    * Lastly, I know people in many companies where for HR purposes they are still a
    developer (or whatever) and for real, they perform totally different job functions (like
    marketing). If your company allows this, then it's an option (not legal, but practiced ).

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.



    more...


    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
  • 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP



  • ChainReaction
    06-14 02:55 PM
    If one is applying I 140 and I 485 concurrently, will EAD come after I 140 gets approved or EAD will come irrespective of I 140 is approved or not?

    I also have the same question can someone comment on this

    thanks !!

    Bumming up /\ /\ /\





    hair 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt



  • waitforgc1
    05-07 04:42 PM
    Yes i do have soft LUD on my 485 applications@TSC on 04/29/2009.



    more...


    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT



  • stemcell
    02-28 10:36 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.

    Will appreciate if u could help.



    Thank you in advance.

    Please ask relevant questions in this forum.
    Asking about taxes,home buying,etc etc just is beyond the purpose of this forum.:confused:





    hot pontiac grand prix gtp specs. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP



  • rdehar
    09-16 11:21 AM
    My AP was los in mail too (see signature). In my case I had gone to India to get 8th year H1 stamping, when the UPS guy left it at my door and I never got it. Yep, UPS, not USPS, this package was sent by my lawyer who knew I was in not at home :)

    I called USCIS when I got back and they said I should re-apply if I need to go outside of US and re-enter on AP in next year, else don't worry.



    more...


    house In street trim, the Grand Prix 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt



  • gcisadawg
    06-25 11:05 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc

    Although you dont realize, in this case, you would be using AC21....Your I-140 is approved and I-485 pending for 180 days, and you are moving from your original GC sponsor to a different employer. That is AC21 for you! The part of law that allows you to port your GC from original GC sponsor to a different employer.

    Think of this scenario. You work for Company A on H1/L1. Company B sponsors your GC. You join B after you get your GC. In this case, there is no Ac21 involved. But in your case, according to my understanding, you would be invoking AC21.

    Thanks!





    tattoo Grand Prix GT 2DR Coupe V6 Non 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT



  • reverendflash
    10-21 03:54 AM
    No, no problem with asking me any question... just beware, I might just answer you! :P

    Nothing sinister... she's still alive, married again... hope she's happy (we've spoken twice in10 years)...

    Right after that I kinda had an epiphany about not liking who I was becoming, and saw it wasn't where she was going, so I left, at about 3:00 in the morning, with her ring in my hand (she threw it at me), and the clothes on my back...

    We will just say my life became much more spiritual from that night on... :cool:

    Rev:elderly:



    more...


    pictures 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 Dr GT Coupe picture, exterior
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 Dr GT Coupe picture, exterior



  • brij523
    02-18 07:05 PM
    Hu Hu I got two people who will join Conf. Anyone else ready to help themself!





    dresses 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe
  • Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe



  • godbless
    02-23 02:37 PM
    Pappu, please post such tit bits (of your choice) at regular intervals. Thanks.

    As you must have learnt by now, we have 97% babies who need a feeding bottle at regular intervals.

    Thank you MOM!!!!!! Make sure that the bottle is not empty.



    more...


    makeup 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. In street trim, the Grand Prix
  • In street trim, the Grand Prix



  • paskal
    06-19 11:50 PM
    consider joining this group
    see link below





    girlfriend 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
  • 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP



  • pappu
    04-10 01:57 PM
    Pappu,
    I have updated my dates in profile. I really appreciate any information on EAD/AP changes from IV core team.

    Thanks for updating the profile

    We have asked for a multi year EAD and AP.
    Until the rule comes out we have to continue to apply as per old rules and apply for a 1 year AP and EAD

    The decision for OPT was made early probably due to the April1 H1B filings. We hope USCIS and Administration work on moving forward with multi year EAD and AP at the earliest and this issue is not buried under bureaucratic delays





    hairstyles 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Coupe. 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
  • 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT



  • yestogc
    03-05 07:13 PM
    Can we all try to list some big so called stable banks (as of this writing)........... all we can do is keep the funds in them, but if FDIC tanks, we will loose a LOT.

    Wells Fargo
    Bank Of America (People may differ with me on this choice)

    can we add more to this list





    sriniks
    12-07 06:01 PM
    For the status question, your wife doesn't need EAD. Pending I-485 or AOS is a valid status to stay in the US. That said, some states like CA doesn't take I-485 receipt notice as a valid document for issuing license. They asked for EAD. So if your wife needs to drive she may have to get EAD.

    For your second question, I assume the PD is still current. If thats the case, I would suggest taking infopass and find out the status. If you didn't get any satisfactory info, contact your senator/congressperson , ombudsman, open an SR etc. Don't sit idle waiting for USCIS to act.

    Thank you yagw. Yes, the PD is current. Are there any restrictions on when we're eligible to take infopass? Like waiting for a certain period of time after the last appointment. For instance, when I called in, the representative refused to open an SR because it's not 90 days since our last appointment. Infopass is taken through the USCIS web site, right? The officer indicated we should be able to get a GC stamp in the passport until we get the card. It sounds odd to me. Anybody heard this happen before?

    I wish I had applied for the EAD. I'm not sure what to do about the DL (we're indeed in CA). I'll try with the DMV and see if they'll renew without the EAD.

    thanks!
    srini





    pd_recapturing
    09-24 10:06 AM
    My app was received by NSC on 24th July and looks like NSC is processing August apps. Even, if my app got transferred to TSC, it should have been processed by now according to USCIS report on RN processing. I am not sure, what to do ?