
sushi
Oct 10, 08:43 PM
Well if they do launch it so soon, it probably won't replace the current iPods, but be a new highend model.
This would make sense.
To get a decent sized HD, wireless, good battery life, it may need to be bigger. Also, I would think folks would prefer a larger screen than the current iPod size.
This would make sense.
To get a decent sized HD, wireless, good battery life, it may need to be bigger. Also, I would think folks would prefer a larger screen than the current iPod size.
bigandy
Jan 5, 07:59 PM
I love the idea of a non-spoiling keynote-experience.
BUT
As I can recall, just after the keynote is posted online, there seem to be that much people viewing it that it just becomes worthless to watch. Such as: image hickups, buffering-probs, vid/sound synchronization-probs...
That is if you even can connect to the stream! Most of the times, the feed just wasn't accessible!
Don't you guys have that problem over there in the States? Maybe it is because I'm in the EU? It really sucks, I guarantee..
Last January's MWSF was so annoying - I couldn't pick up a reliable stream until about four days later... :(
BUT
As I can recall, just after the keynote is posted online, there seem to be that much people viewing it that it just becomes worthless to watch. Such as: image hickups, buffering-probs, vid/sound synchronization-probs...
That is if you even can connect to the stream! Most of the times, the feed just wasn't accessible!
Don't you guys have that problem over there in the States? Maybe it is because I'm in the EU? It really sucks, I guarantee..
Last January's MWSF was so annoying - I couldn't pick up a reliable stream until about four days later... :(
Calidude
Apr 16, 05:20 PM
Even a Merriam-Webster is of no value to me, if we don't agree on which word we should use to encapsulate you.
I might have better luck with the Urban Dictionary (www.urbandictionary.com).
You're still not making any sense.
I might have better luck with the Urban Dictionary (www.urbandictionary.com).
You're still not making any sense.
Bobby Corwen
Mar 17, 05:53 PM
Peoplle hated Paris Hilton too and look how hot she was...
rdowns
Apr 17, 12:12 PM
Awesome, to make enough time for this lets just forget everything after the Great Depression because it's not like that junk matters as much as gays being persecuted. Seriously, the Holocaust and the Rape of Nanjing are totally trivial events compared to the Stonewall riots. We should totally drop coverage of the bombing of Pearl Harbor to make room for a lecture on how NAMBLA doesn't represent gays. To top it off we should ditch the civil rights movement in favor of the White Night riots!
:rolleyes: there is no time available to teach this, if we teach this something else gets whacked. As is we get to the 1930s by the tests which go to the 1980s...
Where do you get this stuff? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: there is no time available to teach this, if we teach this something else gets whacked. As is we get to the 1930s by the tests which go to the 1980s...
Where do you get this stuff? :rolleyes:
FleurDuMal
Jan 12, 05:10 AM
Steve Jobs s***s on a stage and you all gather around to share the love.
Steve Jobs released the iCrap? Cool. I gotta get me some of that.
Steve Jobs released the iCrap? Cool. I gotta get me some of that.
baryon
Sep 29, 07:45 AM
This is exactly the kind of dream house I'd want! Quite big but not too big to loose control over it. Everything makes sense in it and there's nothing unnecessary. I wonder what it would look like on the inside, colors, tables, walls, floor, lights and all that.

rcread
Aug 1, 10:13 AM
This is just one more reason why socialism doesn't work. It takes away the incentive of a company to put a product in the country, and the consumers ultimately suffer.
Snowy_River
Nov 17, 06:51 PM
Apple did not have a version of OS X running in it's labs. Intel has had every version running on their chips since the early 1990s when they first entered into discussions about using Intel chips. Intel some of the best software programmers in the world, wrt making an OS work on Intel chips. Apple got the OS X port from Intel to speed up the process of introducing the chips.
Link?
This is the first I've heard the story put that way. I've many times heard it said that Apple has kept versions of the Mac OS running on different CPUs in their labs, especially since the switch to OS X. Do you have any evidence to back up your supposition?
http://lowendmac.com/orchard/05/0613.html
How does this article answer my question?
Indeed, this article says:

This is a princess coloring

princess coloring pages)

Frog Coloring Pages

a princess coloring page

Labels: Disney Coloring Pages,
.gif)
Princess Coloring Pages brings

Color this Page Online! free

disney princess coloring pages

FROG PRINCESS COLORING PAGES

Coloring Pages for Children
Link?
This is the first I've heard the story put that way. I've many times heard it said that Apple has kept versions of the Mac OS running on different CPUs in their labs, especially since the switch to OS X. Do you have any evidence to back up your supposition?
http://lowendmac.com/orchard/05/0613.html
How does this article answer my question?
Indeed, this article says:

Kaptajn Haddock
May 2, 10:44 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; da-dk) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
How about fixing the tethering bug. Has not worked since last two updates.
How about fixing the tethering bug. Has not worked since last two updates.
zwida
Nov 24, 09:10 AM
Just saved $101 on a BTO 24" iMac and $11 on Parallels. Bought some other random stuff, but no savings.
Now I've got that waiting-for-the-new-computer-to-ship itchiness.
:)
Now I've got that waiting-for-the-new-computer-to-ship itchiness.
:)
xraytech
May 4, 10:54 AM
A great commercial. As a teacher who is getting 30 ipads for next years students I am super pumped. These truly are the future of education and I can't wait to have my students start using them.
Wow!!!
I've heard stories but DAYUM!!!
Do you teach at a public, charter or private school. And what grade?
Wow!!!
I've heard stories but DAYUM!!!
Do you teach at a public, charter or private school. And what grade?

twoodcc
Apr 11, 03:23 PM
Mate if you think thats bad, I'n holding out for a Mac mini and there has been no rumors for it! Would love to see a intel i5 :D
yeah i hear ya. an i5 mac mini would be very nice. but again, i doubt it will happen this year, if ever
yeah i hear ya. an i5 mac mini would be very nice. but again, i doubt it will happen this year, if ever

dhc
Sep 12, 02:55 AM
iPod shuffle discontinued entirely
I can't see this happening - not without an imediate replacement (though this may be achieved by significantly reducing the cost of the Nano?)
I've been wrong before though.
I can't see this happening - not without an imediate replacement (though this may be achieved by significantly reducing the cost of the Nano?)
I've been wrong before though.
.gif)
macenforcer
Nov 24, 05:06 PM
Ohh free junk! I only assume that based upon the free stuff I received when I purchased form them in the past. I have also dealt with that company before, and never again! BTW, their price is not immediate, their discount is in the form of a rebate. :rolleyes:
Tax? Not really an issue for me, I am registered under a non profit org (have been for 3 years now), so because of this I am able to write it off. I just didn't have my paperwork with for me to get the Macbook Tax free today, so I get a $62 rebate from the government in a couple months. ;) .
So in the end, I saved a $1 over the option you brought up, got it today, and I don't have useless junk to deal with on top of it :) .
That is the only thing that interests me from their offer!
Whatever makes you feel better about it. :D
There is one positive to buying from the apple store. If the screen is bad or if you have a problem you can take it back and swap it for a new one.
Tax? Not really an issue for me, I am registered under a non profit org (have been for 3 years now), so because of this I am able to write it off. I just didn't have my paperwork with for me to get the Macbook Tax free today, so I get a $62 rebate from the government in a couple months. ;) .
So in the end, I saved a $1 over the option you brought up, got it today, and I don't have useless junk to deal with on top of it :) .
That is the only thing that interests me from their offer!
Whatever makes you feel better about it. :D
There is one positive to buying from the apple store. If the screen is bad or if you have a problem you can take it back and swap it for a new one.
Mexbearpig
Apr 11, 04:35 PM
Bought these little sunglasses to last me for the week in Florida on spring vacation. But hopefully they last longer.
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/julian4444/IMG_20110411_170128.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/julian4444/IMG_20110411_170128.jpg
SthrnCmfrtr
Jan 10, 01:55 PM
This was a personal meaning and yes i use logic when i express myself, maybe you're iq is low and you must attack somebody to make you're higher thats youre personal meaning to(low iq as well - haha(dont take it personally).And yes i think the iphone sucks i have had so much telephones over the years and i think it's just a ipod halo effect(like much off apple is).Look at the ipod touch - go figure.
And like allways some guys must have with a spoon.the membersname is ironic...put faith in what you want i dont care..(buddha ore jesus)thats your personal faith..here we go with that spoon - "dadda....
haha...allways funny.. your sincerly
best regards
I regard you with serene curiosity. Please continue.
And like allways some guys must have with a spoon.the membersname is ironic...put faith in what you want i dont care..(buddha ore jesus)thats your personal faith..here we go with that spoon - "dadda....
haha...allways funny.. your sincerly
best regards
I regard you with serene curiosity. Please continue.
InTheUnion
Mar 24, 03:21 PM
I'm so proud to say that I share the same birthday as an operating system :p
UTclassof89
Jul 21, 11:49 AM
This is key. If the iPhone 4 isn't dropping calls any more often than the 3GS, then there is no real issue at all.....
But Apple admitted that it DOES drop more calls than 3GS.
They spun it as "less than 1 per 100", but assuming all 3,000,000 iPhone 4 users make about 5 calls per day, that's over ONE MILLION dropped calls per week MORE than iPhone 3GS.
It's a problem.
It's been reproduced by CNET, Consumer Reports, NYT, and many others.
The debate here is not whether there's a problem, but why Apple is obfuscating, rather than fixing it, pretending that bridging the gap of their electrically exposed antenna is equivalent to attenuating an antenna by completely covering it with one's meaty hand.
(seems like moving this gap to the bottom edge of the phone where it's far less likely to be touched, would be an easy fix).
But Apple admitted that it DOES drop more calls than 3GS.
They spun it as "less than 1 per 100", but assuming all 3,000,000 iPhone 4 users make about 5 calls per day, that's over ONE MILLION dropped calls per week MORE than iPhone 3GS.
It's a problem.
It's been reproduced by CNET, Consumer Reports, NYT, and many others.
The debate here is not whether there's a problem, but why Apple is obfuscating, rather than fixing it, pretending that bridging the gap of their electrically exposed antenna is equivalent to attenuating an antenna by completely covering it with one's meaty hand.
(seems like moving this gap to the bottom edge of the phone where it's far less likely to be touched, would be an easy fix).
Frosties
Jul 21, 12:22 PM
don't complain about the iPhone 4 unless YOU ACTUALLY HAVE AN iPHONE 4! Secondly, don't complain cuz you can make your bars disappear on your iPhone 4 unless you've EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS DURING NORMAL USE. Yes i can make my phone drop bars. Yes Apple screwed up some with the design or at least by giving everyone an "X" marks the spot.
It's the typical internet forum user review problem. Any product be it a TV, stereo, vacuum cleaner or now a phone get more positive feedback than it is entitled to because the customer is satisfied and want the product to be perfect. That is why a user review often is "it's the best "named product category" I have ever had!
Reviews are for prospective customers, that is why they exists! Naturally a potential customer wishes a product that he is interested in to be fixed if it has problems and faults as you yourself in the post above claims. Why sweep it under the rug?
It's the typical internet forum user review problem. Any product be it a TV, stereo, vacuum cleaner or now a phone get more positive feedback than it is entitled to because the customer is satisfied and want the product to be perfect. That is why a user review often is "it's the best "named product category" I have ever had!
Reviews are for prospective customers, that is why they exists! Naturally a potential customer wishes a product that he is interested in to be fixed if it has problems and faults as you yourself in the post above claims. Why sweep it under the rug?
Glideslope
Apr 25, 01:35 PM
I agree, you're good!
Good looking for sure. :cool:
Good looking for sure. :cool:
Arcady
Oct 6, 10:44 PM
I don't understand people who point a video camera at their TV and record it, then upload that video to YouTube. If they can figure out how to connect the camera to the computer, why can't they figure out how to connect the TV?
Donz0r
Jan 9, 03:40 PM
Nice theory there, but out here in California, Pacific Standard Time, that wouldn't make a bit of sense as the time for the posting of the keynote.
In fact 9:41am PST is nearly the exactly time during the keynote that Steve announced the ****.
...You suck.
Honestly, you and the other person that mentioned it suck.
Thanks for ruining this.
In fact 9:41am PST is nearly the exactly time during the keynote that Steve announced the ****.
...You suck.
Honestly, you and the other person that mentioned it suck.
Thanks for ruining this.
Sedrick
Mar 19, 05:46 AM
iPhone is a great target because of the "holier than thou" culture that Steve Jobs helped create. And now they come out with a phone with a shatter-prone back, flat/square as a brick, still retains the small 3.5" screen and the antenna problems. This is all excellent fuel for the haters.
Even with all that it's still the best phone out there, but the 4 is an even easier target and it's starting to wobble on it's pedestal. Now, when you pull out an iPhone 4, you can expect "oh, you got one of those."
You can thank Apple for making this all worse with it's stupid design decisions on the iPhone 4. They have a chance to fix a lot of this come June.
Even with all that it's still the best phone out there, but the 4 is an even easier target and it's starting to wobble on it's pedestal. Now, when you pull out an iPhone 4, you can expect "oh, you got one of those."
You can thank Apple for making this all worse with it's stupid design decisions on the iPhone 4. They have a chance to fix a lot of this come June.